Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (728454 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
komek:

Zubby77's shameless disciple, u don come here? e don tey wey i see u last o
Always shittting from the mouth.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
achi4u: Always shittting from the mouth.

I was expecting this reply since last week, I don forget my intended reply if u had replied earlier. How far na
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Egomah: I'm cool with that, but for the sake of others lets make it a 3 month thing

Let's see how many people that will buy your suggestion first.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sunnym(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Zuby Why is Global Runs server down and why did' nt you start as promised.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
sunnym: Zuby Why is Global Runs server down and why did' nt you start as promised.

It was down while we were trying to renew the domain name.
It is OK now.

The new story started this evening.

It is open for now.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Jamo90: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Hi Zubby, thanks for your understanding. I've sent my username to your phone number yesterday but I still can't view the stories.
Thanks.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sonickay(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

Thanks.

How much do you suggest?
I suggest N200 for a month, N500 for 3months. Sometimes the strength may not be in figures but in large numbers of multiples. I think my proposal is fair, anyone who thinks less otherwise must be asleevp.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
sonickay: I suggest N200 for a month, N500 for 3months. Sometimes the strength may not be in figures but in large numbers of multiples. I think my proposal is fair, anyone who thinks less otherwise must be asleevp.

I m not that much interested in how much.

I m more interested in how many months you can pay at once.

With 200 a month, half of the people will run to send me recharge card .

Let's say I agree on the price.

Can we agree on 6 Months sub?

I also have to address the issue of many people who already subscribed.

I have a group that I even asked to pay N100 a month. But to pay for six months at a time.
You can see its not the price issue.

How many people can you organize?

I started a new season yesterday and would like to give it maximum concentration rather than discussing money here.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sonickay(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

I m not that much interested in how much.

I m more interested in how many months you can pay at once.

With 200 a month, half of the people will run to send me recharge card .

Let's say I agree on the price.

Can we agree on 6 Months sub?

I also have to address the issue of many people who already subscribed.

I have a group that I even asked to pay N100 a month. But to pay for six months at a time.
You can see its not the price issue.

How many people can you organize?

I started a new season yesterday and would like to give it maximum concentration rather than discussing money here.
N1,000 for six(6) months then, N500 for 3months. You can then cancel out monthly payments of less than N500 easily. Likewise, this seems fair and not pocket-tearing.
I don't have the capacity to organize and speak peoples mind, I am just being objective. You have the leeway to know from your readers by creating a post by survey on your website and be expectant of comments from paying and non paying members.
Good day

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
sonickay: N1,000 for six(6) months then, N500 for 3months. You can then cancel out monthly payments of less than N500 easily. Likewise, this seems fair and not pocket-tearing.
I don't have the capacity to organize and speak peoples mind, I am just being objective. You have the leeway to know from your readers by creating a post by survey on your website and be expectant of comments from paying and non paying members.
Good day

Then I will create a post for it when I get home.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by macodollar: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Zubby, it seems am stuck at season 9, has season 10 started?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2014
macodollar: @Zubby, it seems am stuck at season 9, has season 10 started?

Yes. A new season started but it is season one of a new story.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by akeem0502: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Linda Ikeji just bought brand New Range Rover @ 24million if she was waiting on 500 500 she for no fit buy keke NAPEP
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2014
akeem0502: Linda Ikeji just bought brand New Range Rover @ 24million if she was waiting on 500 500 she for no fit buy keke NAPEP

Is it about Linda now? What are other bloggers driving?
1 out of 100000 Nigerian bloggers who happened to be a single woman bought a vehicle and your silly block head believe it is good news.

I have been driving Lexus RX330 since 2010.
Plus other cars.
I have driven BMW X5 and Mercedes ML.

I will buy mine with your 500.

Pay or Get off my thread.

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by akeem0502: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
ZUBY77:

Is it about Linda now? What are other bloggers driving?
1 out of 100000 Nigerian bloggers who happened to be a single woman bought a vehicle and your silly block head believe it is good news.

I have been driving Lexus RX330 since 2010.
Plus other cars.
I have driven BMW X5 and Mercedes ML.

I will buy mine with your 500.

Pay or Get off my thread.
What if she is single? No be drugs give u money that's if your fabricated story is true. You tried to imply she has other sources of making money like men with that ur silly comment I pity you this shameless Zubby, I can not pay shi shi, na ur papa get NL?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2014
akeem0502:
What if she is single? No be drugs give u money that's if your fabricated story is true. You tried to imply she has other sources of making money like men with that ur silly comment I pity you this shameless Zubby, I can not pay shi shi, na ur papa get NL?

I want to use your own money to buy the Rover.
Please subscribe.

I want you to enjoy this conversation cos it's the last you will get from me.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Dear runners.

I understood that I came up with subscription prices without asking for your opinion. I apologize.

In a bid to fix the payment issue, we have been delaying the new season. Though we started it but posting just once a day since Monday. But don’t worry, I will cover that up with three updates daily as soon as we agree on the payment issue.

The public opinion, especially the private mails suggested that our subscription prices are high.

We have been debating this for long and as a result, I have decided that the price will be cut down by almost 60%.

It means that monthly subscriptions will now cost as low as N200. That seemed to be the general suggestion from readers.
However, the problem is how much we can pay at once.
Going to bank to pay 200 won’t work for many. Therefore we are sticking with the minimum of 600 Naira payment at once, that’s for three months.
6 months is 1000 now.

Those who subscribed earlier will be extended by whatever number of days or weeks I want.
We have until Saturday to conclude on this new idea.
If you still think it’s a bad idea, you are welcome to make new suggestions but in a polite way.

Please.. Tell us what you think.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2014
ZUBY77: Dear runners.

I understood that I came up with subscription prices without asking for your opinion. I apologize.

In a bid to fix the payment issue, we have been delaying the new season. Though we started it but posting just once a day since Monday. But don’t worry, I will cover that up with three updates daily as soon as we agree on the payment issue.

The public opinion, especially the private mails suggested that our subscription prices are high.

We have been debating this for long and as a result, I have decided that the price will be cut down by almost 60%.

It means that monthly subscriptions will now cost as low as N200. That seemed to be the general suggestion from readers.
Going to bank to pay 200 won’t work for many. Therefore we are sticking with the minimum of 600 Naira payment at once, that’s for three months.
6 months is 1000 now.

Those who subscribed earlier will be extended by whatever number of days or weeks I want.
If you still think it’s a bad idea, you are welcome to make new suggestions but in a polite way.

$200
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by akeem0502: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2014

6 months is 1000 now.

Are u so hungry, it is now 200 Naira, lol, ole
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
ZUBY77,it's good that you've realised that the subscription to Globalruns.com was too high and that you've considered it and have decided to cut the cost of subscription by 60%. It's a good thing and shows that you consider your readers.

Here's my opinion:
-the current cost of subscription that you have suggested(200naira for 1month and 600naira for 3months) is okay. But the payment method is the problem,as it doesn't make sense to be depositing 200naira every month in the bank just to subscribe(that's for those who have a bank account). It's better to pay in advance(for like 3months,etc).

-secondly,you should realised that not everyone has a bank account and so payment could be difficult,whether it's for 1month subscription or 3months subscription. On that note,I suggest that those who wish to be subscribing monthly should do so by sending 200naira MTN airtime as subscription.

These are my observations. Thanks.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MachineX(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Okay, this is gon' be LONG. If you can't read it, skip it!

I Started Reading This Story After The Nairaland-Crash And All I Can Say And I'll Say, And Also Continue To Say Is;
"ZUBBY Is A Genius"

Now, For Me, I Strongly BELIEVE This Is A True Life Story, And If I'm Proven Otherwise(by Zubby himself) Then "ZUBBY Is A Walking-Encyclopedia, A Human-Google" - How Else Do You Expect A Human, To Perfectly Name And Describe Place(s) He Had Never Been To?

Well, i know some people out here are hating cause he added subscription to "HIS" website, Cool! ZUBBY! Thanks For Adding Subscription, Now U Know Ur Fans!

All These People That Depend On Etisalat And MTN 15MB Weekly For Browsing Are The Stupid Morons Insulting ZUBBY, And Like Seriously U Are Comparing Zubby To Some People Cos' They Own A Website/Blog? Read This;

Seun - He Owns Nairaland, He Doesn't Work For It, We/Users Do The Work, He Gets The Pay, I Swear, If He Starts Writing His Life And Its As Sweet As Zubby's own, i promise to pay him, everyday

Coolval - He Owns Coolval, The Work He Does Litle Or Not Much Work, He Is Not Writing His Life Story, He Posts(likely 'copy&paste' with permission) Other Peoples Already-Written-Story And Other People Posting Theirs

LindaIkeji - She Owns LindaIkeji, she doess NO work at all, she ain't writing no stories

Who Else

- I'm A Web Designer, Part Time Duh!(quit-for school)
- I Know How Domain Names And Site Hosting Are Managed
- I Tried Writing A Story Sometime Ago And I Discovered It Is TOO Stressful
- Everybody To His Own Reason, Why Dangote No D Dash Us Sugar For Free?
- Maintain Ur Stupidity, Don't Spread It On The Internet
- Lastly, May God Continue To Bless You Zubby(even for no reason but enlightening me)
- Pay No Mind To Haters!

#Peace

13 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
akeem0502:

Are u so hungry, it is now 200 Naira, lol, ole

Throughout this story, I wrote about the blackness and the backwardness of some Africans both in reasoning and religion.

It's a pity you are trapped in confusion and poverty.

You will pay the 200. Then you can cry later.
I will buy weed with your money and smoke while you weep.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Our book Cover.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
ZUBY77: Our book Cover.

gud eve sir zubby,let make it as u say.600 4 3 months.have season 10 started?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aejaywhite: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fair enough...how do I register? Want to access with my iPad
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2014
aejaywhite: Fair enough...how do I register? Want to access with my iPad

http://www.globalruns.com/wp-login.php?action=register&_s2member_vars=catg..level..1..post..9552..LzE0MC1sYXN0LWZsaWdodC10by1sYWdvcy8%3D&_s2member_sig=1411023893-765e080b0f2b4775409283aa698356ac
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
ZUBY77:

http://www.globalruns.com/wp-login.php?action=register&_s2member_vars=catg..level..1..post..9552..LzE0MC1sYXN0LWZsaWdodC10by1sYWdvcy8%3D&_s2member_sig=1411023893-765e080b0f2b4775409283aa698356ac
I gave a suggestion on this subscription issue and you ignored it. Why?
Ever since you brought up the issue of subscription,I haven't been able to log in/register on Globalruns as I find it difficult to subscribe with any of the subscription method you gave. So,I suggest whether the subscription could be made using airtime. What do you say about that?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Danhumprey: I gave a suggestion on this subscription issue and you ignored it. Why?
Ever since you brought up the issue of subscription,I haven't been able to log in/register on Globalruns as I find it difficult to subscribe with any of the subscription method you gave. So,I suggest whether the subscription could be made using airtime. What do you say about that?

So if we decide to pay our host company, we should send them recharge card?
Do you not know that excess recharge card makes one call even his enemies.

I m restructuring the payment system.
You will get notified here today.
Recharge card may be added with a special clause.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aejaywhite: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Zuby I tried logging in as I registered last year and I couldn't ...tried registering again and was informed my email was already in the database . So what do I do?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2014
aejaywhite: Zuby I tried logging in as I registered last year and I couldn't ...tried registering again and was informed my email was already in the database . So what do I do?

Tell me your email and I will fix it for you .
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2014
In a bid to resolve the subscription, I have decided to take the suggestions of many users which is to lower the payment to 200 a month. I know this may still be high for some people since all fingers are not equal but i personally think it is a fair price.

However, to curb the number of payments and activation activities on both sides, i will only accept 3 months payments and above.
As of now, i have only 3 and 6 months subscriptions available.

3 months is only for Nigerian Residents. Any runner outside Nigeria must have to pay for atleast 6 months or ask for a special arrangement.

I also created a RECHARGE CARD Subscribers group.
Any user willing to subscribe through recharge card will have to send 1000 Recharge card.
That is only for three months and must ask for permission before sending it.

For those who subscribed already, i decided to make you happy as well.
Afterall i made it clear from the beginning that it wasn't about the profit.

Those who paid for one month Were all given another one month for free.

Those who paid for two months were given one month and one week free while the three months subscribers were given 2 months extra for free, depending on the method of payment.

The new price list therefore is;

3 Months - 600 Naira.

6 Months - N1000 or $7.5 or €6. 20 or £3.5.

Seasons 8 and 9 are still closed.

Instead of Season 10, i decided to start the Story of Maria, which is also a masterpiece.

Some very powerful investigations on the kidnapping case are still going on and hopefully, will be over before the Maria Story ends.
Then we will start the Season 10 of Life on the Run.

The firsT few Chapters of Maria's will be open but will be closed for subscribers as well.

If you have more suggestions, on how to improve the entire system, you are welcomed to do that politely.

Our contact remains (+234) 08162894984

-Thanks.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cybug: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2014

6 months is 1000 now.

I think I like this plan... Nice thought!

Now I'm convinced you're not all about the money.

I'll whatsapp you later in the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.