Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

We Broke Up After Four Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up After Four Years (3922 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Badman888(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2006
You just have to forget it and try and move on, at least you are not the first its happenein to so that means people have moved on and am sure you can do it.
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by anon101(f): 2:13pm On May 22, 2006
noth
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by IBBFan(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2006
blacknbold, what are the scores now between you and this girl on the field of love for this guy?
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by anon101(f): 2:20pm On May 22, 2006
sweetheart,  am sorry. i have been in the same spot before but i didnt leave the guy i didnt care what anyone said no matter what the guy did to me i still loved him. Yes it was easy for people to say move on, move up , move down. But i knew what i was going thru, i would leave the guy thinking i have moved on and then 2wks we are back. This other girl too said she wasnt leaving and i wasnt ready to leave too. the girl gave up at last but i think it was because i had a kind of bond with this guy i dont think i can ever have with anyone else no matter who he tried to see it never worked out. i tried dating other pple too but i didnt like them as much. I am  sure if i had seen someone else i could love i would have left but i didnt soo,

my advise , never in any way let this guy see that u are unhappy or you are crying , it pains guys when they see that there ex- is looking fly and mos o all happy, even if you cry ,,do it alone and not in his presence it will make him feel like he won.

Be bold . you will get over it thats if u guys don't kiss and make up
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by kajad(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2006
blacknbold:

sweetheart,  am sorry. i have been in the same spot before but i didnt leave the guy i didnt care what anyone said no matter what the guy did to me i still loved him. Yes it was easy for people to say move on, move up , move down. But i knew what i was going through, i would leave the guy thinking i have moved on and then 2wks we are back. This other girl too said she wasnt leaving and i wasnt ready to leave too. the girl gave up at last but i think it was because i had a kind of bond with this guy i don't think i can ever have with anyone else no matter who he tried to see it never worked out. i tried dating other people too but i didnt like them as much. I am  sure if i had seen someone else i could love i would have left but i didnt soo,

my advise , never in any way let this guy see that u are unhappy or you are crying , it pains guys when they see that there ex- is looking fly and mos o all happy, even if you cry ,,do it alone and not in his presence it will make him feel like he won.

Be bold . you will get over it thats if u guys don't kiss and make up

The only sensible point I have seen (IMO)

If you can walk
Do just that
Note, there is no guarantee that the next guy you will date will be faithful
Most guys are unfaithful!
They make great effort to hide it from the woman they like most though,
If asked to choose
They will put there money where their heart is.

If he has dated just two other women in 4 years you have been together; then I should think he is better that so many men . . . only just a bit more reckless.

The bottom line is that if your conscience not heart tells you he is an unrepentant womanizer; run girl run! 

It's not going to be easy sha
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by bluenubian(f): 4:34pm On May 22, 2006
blacknbold
omfg, u r sooo right, you feel exactly how i feel, i made the decision because i too wanted to show him what he was missing, but even though i love him sooo much i feel like he will only do the same if we got back together. i swear i would get back with him if by some miracle he changes but i know thats impossible. and u r right i nevr let him know im sad. he text me today saying he cant stop thinking about me. i didnt reply him, i want to leave him wondering. i know i was the best he ever had but he was trying to have his cake and eaten it too. time for some tough love.

@kajad
u r right too, but be sure its 2 women that i knew about, i boke up with him not mainly because of the girl, but i felt disrespected. and i know not all guys can be faithful. the problem was that i found out about her and thats the part. at least if u wanna cheat never let ur girl find out and treat her like she's #1. the girl spoke about him like he was her man and by me breaking up with him, i knew he wont be happpy without me. so it my way of showing her that even though she think he's all hers now, he'll never be, causing he'll be begging me very soon ( which he already is). i know if i asked him to come back he'll be crawling back, but i wanna teach him a lesson and move on. if we r meant to be we will be.

P.S it been 5 days and counting, the longest we ve been apart in 4 yrs
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Rhodalyn(f): 4:35pm On May 22, 2006
awww blue, i can see ya hurting cry
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by diddy4(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2006
nah she is not hurting no more.

she is becoming tough, go girl. make him cry blood before u even hiss at him.

**cocks gun**

where is his begging ass? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by bluenubian(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2006
thanks rhod, but i m feeling a lot stronger, jus getting used to a lonely apartment. no man, no dog, i miss my dog
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Rhodalyn(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2006
he took Ur dog away?? shocked shocked sad cry
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by diddy4(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2006
u gonna get another guy thats better. and will treat u nicely.

dont worry about it hun. you gonna be aiight baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Rhodalyn(f): 4:44pm On May 22, 2006
it's easier said than done diddy sad

love can be the most painful thing ever cry
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by diddy4(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2006
i have been there and done that. i know how she feels and i no it aint easy but with support, u can overcome it easily.

it took me a month to totally let go and i didnt call her through out that month i just flirted and had fun.
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by 2cantango(f): 4:50pm On May 22, 2006
@blue:

I'm so happy to hear you're feeling stronger hun kiss One step at a time is all you can expect of yourself, I've got ya in my prayers hun kiss

Rhodalyn:

it's easier said than done diddy sad

love can be the most painful thing ever cry

Amen to that baby girl cry Praise the single life cool
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by diddy4(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2006
i praise single life. u dont have to worry about nothing or nobody. just flirt all u want and not answer query.

cool huh. cool cool cool cool
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by TMoney4(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2006
I am new to da site, i think it so cool.

well dere is no need crying over split milk! i think you are a very cool person. youll always get someone better.

i personaly believe in moving forward in life, carrying along people that are valuable and dropping people that are not.

so i think you just cool( listened to ur msg) i wish i was there in the state, i woulda Zeroed in grin grin
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by kajad(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2006
You‘re doing right girl

I see you have not closed all doors to reconciliation.
Be guided by your instinct and sense of reasoning.
Never only by heart or what he has to say.

Assuredly, you will  find happiness again with or without him
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by anon101(f): 4:59pm On May 22, 2006
no
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by anon101(f): 5:00pm On May 22, 2006
@Rhodalyn, please this your bum all over my screen i am getting tired of seeing it i beg move the yanch  cheesy

@ bluenubian, its no different to what i went through i have been with this guy for 7 years and the longest we fought and we didnt see was for 2 weeks. there were some fights because of this other whor*e that people thought, yes this is the last straw for this couple but no the next day you see us laughing. the thing is, do whatever makes you happy ALL / MOST GUYS CHEAT.

Let me tell you my technique now i dont check his phone ,i dont look for what is not missing, if he says am going out i will just say okay bye. i dont ask where hes going so far he comes back to meet me. WHEN you treat a man like that they get scared they will think you are seeing someone else and you dont send them anymore and as time goes on when he sees you dont bug him, he will start behaving. Also i think you have tried by showing him for 4 days dont just do it too much before he now gets used to not seeing you
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by kajad(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2006
@BlackNbold

How come your YARNS make a lot of sense to me kiss kiss
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by TMoney4(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2006
i dont think dere is a need giving yourself heartaches.

There is a proverb in my tribe that says " your eye that will last till old age will not be problematic at a very tender age"

if you truly believce in da relationship them hang on.

for me, i'll dump any gal dat misbehaves without a second thot. i hate infidelity with a passion!
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Rhodalyn(f): 5:14pm On May 22, 2006
so do U seriously think she's purposefully giving herself headache?

thats love! boy!! she cant help the way she feels!
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Rhodalyn(f): 5:15pm On May 22, 2006
blacknbold:

@Rhodalyn, please this your bum all over my screen i am getting tired of seeing it i beg move the yanch cheesy
U love it dont U?? cheesy cheesy
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Rhodalyn(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2006
diddy4dt:

i praise single life. u don't have to worry about nothing or nobody. just flirt all u want and not answer query.

cool huh. cool cool cool cool
listen to the talk of a 5 year old kid! grin grin
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Ashiwaju(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2006
Well, i just wish you were a guy, i would have adviced you to dig as many hole as you can, if it would get you some relief but being a sexy lady and a beautiful one, i would rather say, let him be and don't look down on yah sef, its right for you to tell him off but waiting for him is like wasting yah time. Dont get too deperate bcus u want to spite him, be as decent as you can and you don't have to go to the church to get a lovely darling. its hard to keep a four years relation, its really hard but Shxxt happens and when it does, deal with it.
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Rhodalyn(f): 5:43pm On May 22, 2006
Ashiwaju:

Well, i just wished you were a guy, i would have adviced you to dig as many hole as you can,
well then, since she's not, why not just go ahead and say Ur opinion bout the topic smiley
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by Ashiwaju(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2006
Please read the "BUT" and the "Rather" in my post Maam
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by diddy4(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2006
Rhodalyn:

listen to the talk of a 5 year old kid! grin grin

i did rather be that than get hurt all the time. no way.

so watch who u call a 5 year old kid cuzz i aint dreaming of no one that is not real.
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by MrBean(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2006
@bluenubian

sorry girl. It can only get better.

@blacknadbold

You are soooooooooooooo right girl.
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by dominobaby(f): 10:04pm On May 22, 2006
Wow.
Pple hav said a lot to make u beta and i know u are beta now but dat dont mean i shdn't say this.
D fact that he was two timing, he doesnt deserve u. He's GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH aight?
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by IBBFan(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2006
@blacknbold

you're a proper wife-material. kiss kiss
Re: We Broke Up After Four Years by ldollier(f): 5:07am On May 23, 2006
sorry to the person that is sorrowful. i know how it feels to be heartbroken. sorry o. but on the bright side, you are now free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problems Facing Our Youth On Relationship / Ladies Will You Reject An Engagement Ring From Your Fiance? / Adultery Is Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.