Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents (21667 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / The Expensive Prank I Played On My Dad Yesterday / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by buklan4realyah(f): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2013
(
drnairalov: ermm leme try remember..OK I waz stubborn just for fun, I rememba ma dad beating me up cos i stole chokomilo( one cube sweet back in d dayz like dat) i waz 5 den ....i waz so pissed....when he slept off ...i slapped him hard with the intention of saying it waz mosquitoe...oh boi i got beatings mehn...when i waz 6 he took me to barbeach nd waz like

''OV let's 'play hide nd seek' close ur eyes nd count to 10"
that waz it...since then he has been in hiding, that waz d lat time i saw him...
DAD INCASE U SEE THIS it's ur son....where re u?!

Am really touch with dis.....

sori about ur dad

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Chrisjane(f): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2013
folakeojo:

Fggc oyo?
Fggc lejja, nsk
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Chrisjane(f): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2013
delors:
Sad story cry RIP to your dear mum.
As for you, try harder next time...break your leg instead, that'll work. Keep it up
u re wicked. Lols. I 've passed dat stage

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Jerryjat(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123: I took a envelope full of money and hid it under my pillow and my mum complained about the loss of money. She started weeping sad then I brought out the money and she asked where I found it, I said under my pillow. She then asked why was it under your pillow and I said it was a prank. The beating I received after.......

I was only 5 cry

hahhahahhahahaaha.... sorry oooooooooo.... hahahahahaha.... grin grin grin......
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by gentlegg(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2013
Back in my primary school days, mum usually gives us melon to peel, she will just share to us individually the quantity to finish peeling before she comes back from market. As the eldest, my quantity is almost twice that of others, i always protest but she keep telling me that my food quantity is always bigger than my siblings too. I will always be playing table tennis with folks on the floor and will always not finish my own quantity. I keep inventing many strategies on how to avoid mum cane, but the one that worked for me was, whenever i know mum will soon come back, i will then first put the remaining unpeeled ones under my own bowl and the peeled ones on top, so when she comes we will all present our own bowl filled with the peeled ones, and she will ask us to go and pour it inside a big basin pan where she stores them, she will be calling us good children and buying things for us from the market, and i will enjoy the lion share as the eldest. Then after some days or weeks when she wants the sieve out the peels/chaff from the real melon, pouring them out, she then observed that it's mixed up with so many unpeeled ones inside, she knelt everybody down questioning us who was responsible, of course i denied, but later psychologically she decided am the one responsible, she bought special canes and tied two together, knelt me down, told me that the only thing that will save me is for me to tell her the truth and admit that am the one, nna men i was really shivering by then but i kept lieing it's not me but when the first double-tied cane landed on me i shouted it's meooooo, it's meoooooo and my siblings were laughing the hell out of me.

4 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nakairogold(f): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2013
@ drnairalov,♓☺W do U mean by dat was d last time U saw him,dnt be annoyed ooo.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Duchaello(f): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
delors:
Lwkmd! Eventhough na lie, the thing funny die...I only read the first 2 lines n already laughed my head off. Keep the lies coming abeg. 9/10
U TEY MADT API??Na everybody tey lie?wetin dey do u sef....abegi get a life joor smileywehre

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Duchaello(f): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
Chrisjane:
Fggc lejja, nsk
@folakeojo and @chrisjane the both of you should speak good english and stop the parables,thanks
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by TheMatrix3: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
ogb5: I could not play pranks, who do I want to play pranks on?

One funny played by my friend was that he told his semi-literate father that the amoeba we were using for experiment in the lab jumped through the window and ran into the bush. And that the school said we should pay for it. The dad had to send the money quickly

ROTFL...GUy na real Basterd
I remember back then in secondary school, I was a truant, my pranks were so smooth and when i lied u could never catch me. The problem however was that my Dad was way way smarter: For every lie i told, he knew the end. He always beat me like a local drum (at a point I wished he'd just drop dead or the police would arrest him sef for a crime he knew nothing about). My day of victory however came one night when i crept out of the house by 1am to go and watch a neighbor play Contra on Nintendo. After watching for 3 hours i came back only to find the door locked. I feared the worst cos if it was my dad that locked it, he may kill me with his dane gun. Well when i knocked the door around past 4, lo and behold twas my dad. I told him i was sleep walking and saw my self walking on the road going to school. I couldn't believe he fell for it, and took me to a Sabbath church for prayers grin grin grin... I juss dey laff the mumu prophets

4 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by adexsimply(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nakairogold: @ drnairalov,♓☺W do U mean by dat was d last time U saw him,dnt be annoyed ooo.
I think he meant that was the last time he saw his dad..the old man left him at the beach

*cruel world*
sad sad cry cry
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Duchaello: U TEY MADT API??Na everybody tey lie?wetin dey do u sef....abegi get a life joor smileywehre
Lolz. Don't get madt! Why the thing come dey pain you like boil. well, nor be everybody dey tell lie but we sabi the cooked up ones, like urs... grin But then, its funny...my opinion on it doesnt count, does it? But u self, arrange your lie well before u post am...BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YA! cool
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
delors:
Lolz. Don't get madt! Why the thing come dey pain you like boil. well, nor be everybody dey tell lie but we sabi the cooked up ones, like urs... grin But then, its funny...my opinion on it doesnt count, does it? But u self, arrange your lie well before u post am...BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YA! cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you too de find trouble i swear
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
The_Matrix:

ROTFL...GUy na real Basterd
I remember back then in secondary school, I was a truant, my pranks were so smooth and when i lied u could never catch me. The problem however was that my Dad was way way smarter: For every lie i told, he knew the end. He always beat me like a local drum (at a point I wished he'd just drop dead or the police would arrest him sef for a crime he knew nothing about). My day of victory however came one night when i crept out of the house by 1am to go and watch a neighbor play Contra on Nintendo. After watching for 3 hours i came back only to find the door locked. I feared the worst cos if it was my dad that locked it, he may kill me with his dane gun. Well when i knocked the door around past 4, lo and behold twas my dad. I told him i was sleep walking and saw my self walking on the road going to school. I couldn't believe he fell for it, and took me to a Sabbath church for prayers grin grin grin... I juss dey laff the mumu prophets

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Badooooo
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by shumax: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
dojumav: See me see trouble dat day o... I decided to scare the shit out of mum c. Twas around 9pm dat day, waiting for her to come back from church.. Na so i hide for back of gate o, covered with mosquito net.. As she enter like dis na so i just grab her handbag... Come see shout, she run leave her hand bag....come see shout... Come see blood of Jesus.... D kind beating wey i recieve dat day no be small
grin grin grin
i swear this really got me
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123:

grin undecided cry

In a good way smiley
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
apacheguy:
Guy ds 1 is @ d highest order o, playing pranks on d state itself

cheesy
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Woo bro that must really be sad. I hope you be the opposite to your own kiddos.

My dad was my best buddy.

Not sad for me. That's the best way to raise children.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
druid06:

Not sad for me. That's the best way to raise children.

Oh please. What you said up there sounds like horror to me... no offense. Not seeing your dad smile during your entire childhood, being mean on you and your siblings is the best way way to raise a child? Hmm no thanks dad. Whatever happened to father, son and daughter moment. I'm beginning to feel bad for your own kids already #justsaying
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Oh please. What you said up there sounds like horror to me... no offense. Not seeing your dad smile during your entire childhood, being mean on you and your siblings is the best way way to raise a child? Hmm no thanks dad. Whatever happened to father, son and daughter moment. I'm beginning to feel bad for your own kids already #justsaying

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by carlinks: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
lolz@most of the comments
growing up,Popsie used to form very sharp guy..those were the days of NITEL..He had a code for locking the phone in our house so you couldn't make calls but receive calls..unbeknown to him,i stumbled on the code to lock and unlock the phone when i was cleaning his room..Alas,the phone bills for the subsequent months just ballooned..popsie kept insisting we were using the phone to call but my mum would jump at our defense that he(dad)alone knew the code.

We had this cordless phone then(the type that you could plug and move the handset about the house without the NITEL cable within some reasonable distance).On this day,i thought my dad had gone to church and i unlocked the phone and started making calls when my dad came into the house..i immediately started sweating..he looked at me and asked me to give him the phone but i told him my friend that called me would soon drop and he wanted to give me the names of some books we were told to buy(my papa no dey take ear hear books).so i made for my room like i wanted to get a pen..you need to see the speed with which i locked the phone back(phew)..came out and handed the phone back to him..he tried to make a call just to confirm the phone was locked but he still looked at me suspiciously(atleast he didn't have any proof)

@ another time,my mum was a teacher back then so every Saturday morning,she would go for NTI course modules...once she was out of the house,see freedom(like when Nelson Mandela was released from prison).On this day,i went out immediately my mum stepped out as usual to play football..at about 5pm(she often returns by 6pm),i saw someone that looked like my mum down the street and i started racing home.I rushed into the sitting room announcing to my siblings that my mum was coming back. lo and behold,see momsie sitting on the chair(she had the favorite chair that overlooks the entrance where she could see everything happening outside) with 2 different canes on the table waiting for me..the speed with which i entered the house was the same i used to do a U-turn and ran back outside the house.she had been back since 12 noon cos no lecture

She kept waiting for me until about 9pm,when she didn't see me,she had to start looking for me and calling my name all over the neighborhood saying i should please come home and she wouldn't beat me again..i had gone to a neighbor's backward,opened their drum and stayed inside.i even slept off inside the drum..after i felt i had put enough fear of God in her,i came out sweating profusely..

She took me home,gave me food even with 2 pieces of meat after i had taken my bath..she kept promising she wouldn't beat me ever again..i smiled and foolish me,ate the food and went to sleep.at about 1am,na there action film start..she had tied my hands and legs cos i could sleep deeply then..she woke me up and as i opened my eyes,i saw one new long cane(pankere)in her hand..i knew i was dead..my turn to beg..she beat the Devil out of me and asked me not to shout(still have the mark on the inside of my arm till date)..i refused to go to school on monday claiming i was sick .

i was in senior secondary school then and i needed money cos i don dey get girlfriend then and omo boy wanted to impress..i needed to buy a geography textbook by Goh Cheng Long and i told popsie it was actually 3 different geography textbooks i needed to buy..one by Goh..another by Cheng and the 3RD BY LONG.he gave me money for all 3(it's only books you can ask my dad money for and extra lessons in school that he wont slash your proposal or ask questions)

i bought only one geography textbook and i mistakenly left it on the table during one of the breaks..popsie saw it..see family meeting on top my head..even our neighbors knew about what i did..lolz

tory plenty..i was fucking stubborn way back then

7 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Genteman: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
I chnge to a new schol and we wre joind ABC nd dat was on 3rd term so my position climb up to 150 outof 270 i erase 0 so it was 15 my anty was very hapi 4me 2 score 15. grin cheesy[i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

You watch too much American movies that it's hard for you to seperate what's real and fiction. My old man was not mean and I never mentioned such in my statement, just said the old dude was damn serious all the time. Don't feel bad for me boy, I think you should feel bad for yourself for being this delusional into thinking that life is like a fairytale to you. Try being a dad of 5 children and also a career man and tell me where you would get a spare second even for a smile. Your statement just showed you're a fool and only fools would want to say something because they feel like it without thinking. I remembered I mentioned in my statement about my father's recent change in his demeanour after we all grew up and successful in our way which shows the reason why the old man was damn serious was because he was working his as-s off so we could be where we are today. You're a douchebag for bringing my children into the mix. I pity yours. I'm not sure you even have kids, you're too immature.

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Omobarca: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
druid06:

You watch too much American movies that it's hard for you to seperate what's real and fiction. My old man was not mean and I never mentioned such in my statement, just said the old dude was damn serious all the time. Don't feel bad for me boy, I think you should feel bad for yourself for being this delusional into thinking that life is like a fairytale to you. Try being a dad of 5 children and also a career man and tell me where you would get a spare second even for a smile. Your statement just showed you're a fool and only fools would want to say something because they feel like it without thinking. I remembered I mentioned in my statement about my father's recent change in his demeanour after we all grew up and successful in our way which shows the reason why the old man was damn serious was because he was working his as-s off so we could be where we are today. You're a douchebag for bringing my children into the mix. I pity yours. I'm not sure you even have kids, you're too immature.
shocked grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
druid06:

Woooooo someone is mad. What's with the name calling son? Aiit I will forgive you cuz I believe the nightmare from you old is still freaking you out.

@ fiction lmao son you have no idea of what your spewing about. @ watching too much American movies lol a joke.

@ having 5 kids, ok now I get it, so lets blame fraustration for your dads cruel face and treatment towards you and your siblings.

WTF? He never spared a second for a smile or play with his own kids? Dude you need to sue your dad for whatever abuse your lawyer would tag it cheesy

@ life not being a fairytale, fucck that homie. Why having 5 kids knowing you ain't got what it take to raise them. For real man, I still feel sad for your kids born or unborn.

Parents like you and your dad are one of the many reasons kids do a lot of crazy shitts especially the females thereby looking for love out there since they ain't getting parential love.

Finally STFU.. Career man my assss. Bro no offense your childhood was hell.

Oh yeah mr. Dickhead, yes I have one and she's the happiest little girl on planet "check ma profile"I treat her like a princess that she is and guess what? When she grow up she ain't gonna expect less from punkasses like you. Be honest how many of your female siblings got screwed up out there? Haha

Now I know why Nigeria youths are always angry smiley

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Omobarca: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Woooooo someone is mad. What's with the name calling son? Aiit I will forgive you cuz I believe the nightmare from you old is still freaking you out.

@ fiction lmao son you have no idea of what your spewing about. @ watching too much American movies lol a joke.

@ having 5 kids, ok now I get it, so lets blame fraustration for your dads cruel face and treatment towards you and your siblings.

WTF? He never spared a second for a smile or play with his own kids? Dude you need to sue your dad for whatever abuse your lawyer would tag it cheesy

@ life not being a fairytale, fucck that homie. Why having 5 kids knowing you ain't got what it take to raise them. For real man, I still feel sad for your kids born or unborn.

Parents like you and your dad are one of the many reasons kids do a lot of crazy shitts especially the females thereby looking for love out there since they ain't getting parential love.

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Heeyhun(f): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
I'd never forget this yeye prank i played on my mum,
When i was in pry sch, she used to warn me against chewing gum but i stil did, this fateful day, on my way back from sch, i bought chewing gums and even took three at a time, on getting home i stupidly hid it in my mouth thinking she wouldnt see it not knowing it made my cheek a lil bit bulgy, i greeted her and she was like what happened to my cheek, i told her it was paining me, she felt my cheek and went on to put her hands in my mouth to feel the bulge and alas it was chewing gum. D kain beating i receive ehn...its stil so fresh in my memory
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
Heeyhun: I'd never forget this yeye prank i played on my mum,
When i was in pry sch, she used to warn me against chewing gum but i stil did, this fateful day, on my way back from sch, i bought chewing gums and even took three at a time, on getting home i stupidly hid it in my mouth thinking she wouldnt see it not knowing it made my cheek a lil bit bulgy, i greeted her and she was like what happened to my cheek, i told her it was paining me, she felt my cheek and went on to put her hands in my mouth to feel the bulge and alas it was chewing gum. D kain beating i receive ehn...its stil so fresh in my memory

Lol beating for chewing gum? Sweetie are you related to druid06?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Omobarca: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
Heeyhun: I'd never forget this yeye prank i played on my mum,
Beating cos of mere chewing gum? Na wa grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Oh yeah mr. Dickhead, yes I have one and she's the happiest little girl on planet "check ma profile"I treat her like a princess that she is and guess what? When she grow up she ain't gonna expect less from punkasses like you. Be honest how many of your female siblings got screwed up out there? Haha

If this is the product of a "loving home" , thank you sire. I'm okay with my background and how I was raised. And like seriously, you a father? I feel so sorry for that poor child. You sound like someone from a broken home, probably raised by a single parent, no wonder you sound so bitter. I hope you're not a psycopath or a serial killer in the making because from profiling you through what've you've written so far, I can deduce there's something seriously wrong with you boy. I'm also sure you got that poor little child out of wedlock you pathetic excuse for a human being.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
I dare not play pranks on my dad.. He would beat Me till thy kingdom come..that man strict die..he was sooo sooo strict(tho me self be goat sha)..even as old as I am,I dare not misbehave b4 my dad.. Just one cold stare would adjust my settings to default..
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by aniiii(f): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
########################

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slut Walk For Women's Right / 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.