Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents (21658 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / The Expensive Prank I Played On My Dad Yesterday / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
druid06:

If this is the product of a "loving home" , thank you sire. I'm okay with my background and how I was raised. And like seriously, you a father? I feel so sorry for that poor child. You sound like someone from a broken home, probably raised by a single parent, no wonder you sound so bitter. I hope you're not a psycopath or a serial killer in the making because from profiling you through what've you've written so far, I can deduce there's something seriously wrong with you boy. I'm also sure you got that poor little child out of wedlock you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Lmaoooo. Me bitter? Single parent, broken home? Hahahha. I give up lol
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
carlinks: lolz@most of the comments
growing up,Popsie used to form very sharp guy..those were the days of NITEL..He had a code for locking the phone in our house so you couldn't make calls but receive calls..unbeknown to him,i stumbled on the code to lock and unlock the phone when i was cleaning his room..Alas,the phone bills for the subsequent months just ballooned..popsie kept insisting we were using the phone to call but my mum would jump at our defense that he(dad)alone knew the code.

We had this cordless phone then(the type that you could plug and move the handset about the house without the NITEL cable within some reasonable distance).On this day,i thought my dad had gone to church and i unlocked the phone and started making calls when my dad came into the house..i immediately started sweating..he looked at me and asked me to give him the phone but i told him my friend that called me would soon drop and he wanted to give me the names of some books we were told to buy(my papa no dey take ear hear books).so i made for my room like i wanted to get a pen..you need to see the speed with which i locked the phone back(phew)..came out and handed the phone back to him..he tried to make a call just to confirm the phone was locked but he still looked at me suspiciously(atleast he didn't have any proof)

@ another time,my mum was a teacher back then so every Saturday morning,she would go for NTI course modules...once she was out of the house,see freedom(like when Nelson Mandela was released from prison).On this day,i went out immediately my mum stepped out as usual to play football..at about 5pm(she often returns by 6pm),i saw someone that looked like my mum down the street and i started racing home.I rushed into the sitting room announcing to my siblings that my mum was coming back. lo and behold,see momsie sitting on the chair(she had the favorite chair that overlooks the entrance where she could see everything happening outside) with 2 different canes on the table waiting for me..the speed with which i entered the house was the same i used to do a U-turn and ran back outside the house.she had been back since 12 noon cos no lecture

She kept waiting for me until about 9pm,when she didn't see me,she had to start looking for me and calling my name all over the neighborhood saying i should please come home and she wouldn't beat me again..i had gone to a neighbor's backward,opened their drum and stayed inside.i even slept off inside the drum..after i felt i had put enough fear of God in her,i came out sweating profusely..

She took me home,gave me food even with 2 pieces of meat after i had taken my bath..she kept promising she wouldn't beat me ever again..i smiled and foolish me,ate the food and went to sleep.at about 1am,na there action film start..she had tied my hands and legs cos i could sleep deeply then..she woke me up and as i opened my eyes,i saw one new long cane(pankere)in her hand..i knew i was dead..my turn to beg..she beat the Devil out of me and asked me not to shout(still have the mark on the inside of my arm till date)..i refused to go to school on monday claiming i was sick .

i was in senior secondary school then and i needed money cos i don dey get girlfriend then and omo boy wanted to impress..i needed to buy a geography textbook by Goh Cheng Long and i told popsie it was actually 3 different geography textbooks i needed to buy..one by Goh..another by Cheng and the 3RD BY LONG.he gave me money for all 3(it's only books you can ask my dad money for and extra lessons in school that he wont slash your proposal or ask questions)

i bought only one geography textbook and i mistakenly left it on the table during one of the breaks..popsie saw it..see family meeting on top my head..even our neighbors knew about what i did..lolz
tory plenty..i was fucking stubborn way back then

U be goat when U small o..lwkmd
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
delors:
Chei! shocked nna bros, when was this? Last year or two years ago? Because I don't think there were smart TVs to name n rename channels back then according to what the OP meant o...All liars will go to Hell, you just told us a lie here...but don't know where u go land with this wicked lie you fabricated against your lovely mama... angry

Godd, I don laff die
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol beating for chewing gum? Sweetie are you related to druid06?

That's bad.. Been on ur talks with druid06, just cos ur folks beat u doesn't mean they bad.. My dad wouldn't spare the rod for anything.. He was strict back then,could remember him coming to school to beat those days.. I fear my dad so much that I stutter out of d fear I have for him but truf is all those stormy times really paid off today cos if I didnt have such a father,I most likely would have become a drug dealer or
Fraudster.. Today,I remain so thankful to father for being what he was then..

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by kemzyAjaks(f): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
drnairalov: ermm leme try remember..OK I waz stubborn just for fun, I rememba ma dad beating me up cos i stole chokomilo( one cube sweet back in d dayz like dat) i waz 5 den ....i waz so pissed....when he slept off ...i slapped him hard with the intention of saying it waz mosquitoe...oh boi i got beatings mehn...when i waz 6 he took me to barbeach nd waz like

''OV let's 'play hide nd seek' close ur eyes nd count to 10"
that waz it...since then he has been in hiding, that waz d lat time i saw him...
DAD INCASE U SEE THIS it's ur son....where re u?!
awwwww....so touched
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by drnairalov: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Oh yeah mr. Dickhead, yes I have one and she's the happiest little girl on planet "check ma profile"I treat her like a princess that she is and guess what? When she grow up she ain't gonna expect less from punkasses like you. Be honest how many of your female siblings got screwed up out there? Haha
smiley

ermm...your daughter is pretty bro..
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
drnairalov:

Beautiful daughter from an animal..

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Omobarca: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2013
sanniemoe:

grin sad
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 27, 2013
drnairalov:

Thanks homie. Just like mom, dad and grand parent smiley

sanniemoe:

Lol fucck you dawg. Did ya papi molest you too? cheesy
Kids from fuccked up home growing up sad be like " that's the best way to raise a child" no btch that's child abuse.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 27, 2013
sanniemoe:

That's bad.. Been on ur talks with druid06, just cos ur folks beat u doesn't mean they bad.. My dad wouldn't spare the rod for anything.. He was strict back then,could remember him coming to school to beat those days.. I fear my dad so much that I stutter out of d fear I have for him but truf is all those stormy times really paid off today cos if I didnt have such a father,I most likely would have become a drug dealer or
Fraudster.. Today,I remain so thankful to father for being what he was then..

Stfu dude.. One of my best friend from 2nd grade son of one of Nigeria former commissioner and current senator, I could remember him getting all that bullshit whooping and scolding from her parents to the point that I had to report it to the school management based on what he told me. and shit didn't stop him from being a punk.. "If you're reading this, sorry bro you know what it is smiley"

I believe in tough love not some angry frustrated dad scaring the shitt out of me when I'm suppose to feel loved just in the name of discipline WTF
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Stfu dude.. One of my best friend from 2nd grade son of one of Nigeria former commissioner and current senator, I could remember him getting all that bullshit whooping and scolding from her parents to the point that I had to report it to the school management based on what he told me. and shit didn't stop him from being a punk.. "If you're reading this, sorry bro you know what it is smiley"

I believe in tough love not some angry frustrated dad scaring the shitt out of me when I'm suppose to feel loved just in the name of discipline WTF

Sharap u! Stop being a p.ric.kk ! angry

Someone here shared what's supposed to be joke and u are all over the matter....who are you to feel sorry for him when he says he is fine.

Enough derailing from you.

Little rat sad

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=REALITY101]

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by sKeetz(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2013
sanniemoe:

Fucck ur daughter and ur baby mama..fucck ur entire generation.. Nigga what,had d best childhood . Was raised with a platinum spoon in my mouth.. Swear u had nothing near my childhood when U were young.. My parents gave me d best of life..the ones money can buy and money can't buy.. D American system with all its comforts v raised some of d worst kids in human history.. Wouldn't b surprise to see ur daughter grow to b a p0rn star or road side wh0re..bastardo..wehrey leleyi sha..omo ale akata.. Bloody slave

Dies grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2013
REALITY101:

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by DarryOsh(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2013
forextrader9 :
Funny as hell
really? Is hell funny? Lol
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by timmyudemba: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2013
I rememeber wen I came last in school,I jst I rolled ova d ground gave my self injuries got home and told dem I was knocked down by a bus and d driver ran away,I was taken 2 d hospital,wen I was given d 3rd injection I was forced 2 confess dat nothing happend cos d injection ll continue for anoda one week,hehehehehe
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by TheMatrix3: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2013
@Sannimoe and Druid, think along the lines of Reality: Keeping a sad face cos you are raising 5 kids doesn't seem the most ideal way of training a child. In the African setting, we beat our kids but that's not always a guarantee that they'll turn out good (sometimes na frustration grin). I have a relative whose parents beat him so much that at 27 he is still jittery and aimless. And yes, he is a no good too. My kobo advice: train ur kids with love, teach them to work hard, cook be industrious, and let them be ur berst friends, and they wont play expensive pranks on being dead or wishing death for you. Thinjking that a child must be beaten to make him/her successful in life is twisted...
meanwhile more pranks please... grin

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by TheMatrix3: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2013
sanniemoe:

My dad wasn't frustrated or angry..he was a rich adorable and caring father..a successful industrialist,a millionaire in dollars(don't even lie bout ur father having 50,000usd cos we all know how tough it is to be successful in America..he had filthy people like U to run errands for his kids back in d days..he was an employer of labour..A well respected man in every circle..he was so loving and extremely comfortable..well learned and widely travelled(flown all d continents on earth) yet he never spared the rod and just for that,I am and will always be grateful to him.. Now tell me about ur crackhead loose runaway dad (the American system don't encourage or support family institution and I'm very sure u a product of one of the million broken homes in ur society)..

Bros from your posts, weren't you the one looking for love on NL? If ur papa get money reash as u claim and loved u , gals will be the ones chasing u around Lagos, instead of looking for online dating... #JustThinking
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by rubi96(f): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2013
This is not a prank cos i didn't do it intentionally o.It just happened. When i was 6,my mum and i went to visit her sister one evening, i remember looking for something under the bed( can't remember what it was) and slept off till the next day. When i got home with my aunt,i was surprised to see my mum's face swollen. She just grabbed me and started shaking me saying "you will not kill me,you this girl you will not kill me. She later told when i was in secondary that she didn't sleep in the house because my dad told her that she should not come inside the house without me. Imagine
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2013
R
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2013
The_Matrix: @Sannimoe and Druid, think along the lines of Reality: Keeping a sad face cos you are raising 5 kids doesn't seem the most ideal way of training a child. In the African setting, we beat our kids but that's not always a guarantee that they'll turn out good (sometimes na frustration grin). I have a relative whose parents beat him so much that at 27 he is still jittery and aimless. And yes, he is a no good too. My kobo advice: train ur kids with love, teach them to work hard, cook be industrious, and let them be ur berst friends, and they wont play expensive pranks on being dead or wishing death for you. Thinjking that a child must be beaten to make him/her successful in life is twisted...

Well..it's all based on ur perception of life..what I feel is right might be bad for someone else.. That's life..
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by butpro(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
dani1luv: No pranks, even though I too chop cane! Was the sturbborn type and still stubborn

But I remember when I slept off where I hid during "Boju Boju" (Hide & Seek) game with my friends..

My mum nearly died!
....why you dey lie? U copied lies from Bovi. Mschewww
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by butpro(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
adaobi123:

grin

Lol, go through my posts again. You need to read my dairy tongue
. Dairy or diary? Just asking o. tongue
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Olivialight(f): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
@reality101 and sanniemoe guyz daz enough c'mon we r all adults and u guyz r going 2 far with dis okay. Whichever way 1 wz raised jt learn d bst 4rm it,in every situation shw luv 2 ur beautiful kids all d tym, dey r Priceless. So guyz our parents v done there's nw is our turn. So b HAPI PPLsmileysmileywink.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
The_Matrix: @Sannimoe and Druid, think along the lines of Reality: Keeping a sad face cos you are raising 5 kids doesn't seem the most ideal way of training a child. In the African setting, we beat our kids but that's not always a guarantee that they'll turn out good (sometimes na frustration grin). I have a relative whose parents beat him so much that at 27 he is still jittery and aimless. And yes, he is a no good too. My kobo advice: train ur kids with love, teach them to work hard, cook be industrious, and let them be ur berst friends, and they wont play expensive pranks on being dead or wishing death for you. Thinjking that a child must be beaten to make him/her successful in life is twisted...

[b]Men, it's so pathetic that dudes on here keep twisting my words to suit what they have on their own mind. I am going to say this for the last time. I love my old man and I am pretty certain he does feel the same way too about his children. I never said he was sad and regretful for raising 5 kids into adulthood. I said he always kept a straight/poker face like he's always serious all the time. It's his nature and we the children were comfortable with it. It turns out he was always like that because he was a career man, never had a second to spare. His demeanour changed after we all graduated from school, landed ourselves nice jobs and when he finally retired. He is always cheerful and very happy now. On the other hand, he loved us in his own way. He just doesn't like to show emotions back then. There're men/fathers like that everywhere. He wasn't abusive to us in anyway but doesn't spare the rod when we get out of line which was very rare. He's the best father in the world and if I was giving a second life to come back into the earth one more time, I sure would choose to be born and raised under the same parents.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
The_Matrix:

Bros from your posts, weren't you the one looking for love on NL? If ur papa get money reash as u claim and loved u , gals will be the ones chasing u around Lagos, instead of looking for online dating... #JustThinking

Lmao.. Exactly my point. The same way his Sister's went out there searching for the love they couldn't get at home. "Playing runaway love" haha
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Sharap u! Stop being a p.ric.kk ! angry

Someone here shared what's supposed to be joke and u are all over the matter....who are you to feel sorry for him when he says he is fine.

Enough derailing from you.

Little rat sad

Fucck you son. Both of y'all mother'fuckers are far from being fine.

Dickheadd
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=sanniemoe][/quote]

Hahaha punk you edited that lie huh? Mofo. Your parents gave you everything you wanted hahaha I bet you're talking about whooping and abuse here.

Son, before I came into this planet I was already a millionaire 20's still counting $£. I thank God everyday that I will never lack Shiit in my life nor work for no motherf'ucker. As for my lil girl being a po rn star, phew If that's what she want who am I to stop her but I promise you will never be one but if eventually she chooses that path, I assure you she must be doing it for fun not for money because she's from a family where her last name alone is priceless.

Damn your dad really transferred his fuccked up broke frustrated life on you.. Yo did he r ape you? Be honest. Son you need to see a therapist for proper rehabilitation. I weep for ya kids cry
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
druid06:

[b]Men, it's so pathetic that dudes on here keep twisting my words to suit what they have on their own mind. I am going to say this for the last time. I love my old man and I am pretty certain he does feel the same way too about his children. I never said he was sad and regretful for raising 5 kids into adulthood. I said he always kept a straight/poker face like he's always serious all the time. It's his nature and we the children were comfortable with it. It turns out he was always like that because he was a career man, never had a second to spare. His demeanour changed after we all graduated from school, landed ourselves nice jobs and when he finally retired. He is always cheerful and very happy now. On the other hand, he loved us in his own way. He just doesn't like to show emotions back then. There're men/fathers like that everywhere. He wasn't abusive to us in anyway but doesn't spare the rod when we get out of line which was very rare. He's the best father in the world and if I was giving a second life to come back into the earth one more time, I sure would choose to be born and raised under the same parents.[/b]

Phew shut the Bleep up. Your dad was miserable and frustrated. And his poker straight angry face changed when you guys was old enough to frustrate your own kids then he started smiling hahahha ouch. I'm surprised he didn't do DNA oops he couldn't afford it from his monthly salary I guess.

Moral of your miserable childhood Lesson... Do not have kids if you can't raise them happily.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Hahaha punk you edited that lie huh? Mofo. Your parents gave you everything you wanted hahaha I bet you're talking about whooping and abuse here.

Son, before I came into this planet I was already a millionaire 20's still counting $£. I thank God everyday that I will never lack Shiit in my life nor work for no motherf'ucker. As for my lil girl being a po rn star, phew If that's what she want who am I to stop her but I promise you will never be one but if eventually she chooses that path, I assure you she must be doing it for fun not for money because she's from a family where her last name alone is priceless.

Damn your dad really transferred his fuccked up broke frustrated life on you.. Yo did he r ape you? Be honest. Son you need to see a therapist for proper rehabilitation. I weep for ya kids cry

Dude, you're so funny. Like seriously, are you this fuc-ked up?. Men I feel so sorry for you, you're a lost cause. Relying on your father's success like a blood sucker. You better go get a job, work hard, be successful, make a name for your self, be relevant to your society and stop constituting a nuisance. If your story is true, I bet you're one of those politicians illegitimate child and you're the product of those years of looting no wonder you turned out like this, a nobody.

I feel sorry for you men moreso, I feel sorry for that poor little girl if she's actually your child and not a picture you stole for someone else's facebook page or something. With all that nonsense you're accepting about your child being a po-rn actress, you need to go get your head examine. Dude, word of advice. Go look for a solution to your problem. There's something definitely wrong with you. I wasn't sure then but I am totally sure now..

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Phew shut the Bleep up. Your dad was miserable and frustrated. And his poker straight angry face changed when you guys was old enough to frustrate your own kids then he started smiling hahahha ouch. I'm surprised he didn't do DNA oops he couldn't afford it from his monthly salary I guess.

Moral of your miserable childhood Lesson... Do not have kids if you can't raise them happily.

It's a waste of time being in constant loggerhead with a deranged person. You ought to be locked in a solitary confinement in one of those well known psych hospitals in the world for the rest of your life because you're crazy. I wonder how come you're still living and walking around a free man. Your daughter should be taken away from you and given to someone worth parenting. It's all I have to say to you psycho!..
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
REALITY101:

It's a waste of time being in constant loggerhead with a deranged person. You ought to be locked in a solitary confinement in one of those well known psych hospitals in the world for the rest of your life because you're crazy and I don't think there is a solution to your problem. I wonder how come you're still living and walking around a free man. Your daughter should be taken away from you and given to someone worth parenting. It's all I have to say to you psycho!..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / My hubby want me to break my sim / Only Oct Born Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.