Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,114 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships (27638 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by denix2: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
cumpaddre: Yea, I agree sex helps strengthen relationships. Anybody saying the contrary is just being blind to the truth!
naso oo.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Caleboha(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Nice Tips smiley. An extraordinary relationship is one of the things I crave for. Although, I don't agree with the making love part (against pre-marital s-ex).
Dude doesn't know marriage is a relationship....myopic!
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Caleboha(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Pedro JP:

Just want to back ur comment. I guess all these stories of being in a relationship is all about falling in love. Go and check anywhere, to fall in love simply means to have a romantic and sexual relationship with someone. But as a christian, we are urged to flee from fornication simply not to fall in love but can engage in mere relationships. My problem here is dat,our African christian ladies would want to change the meaning of being in love hence u will hear them say " U can be in love without having sex" " I'm in love with him but he never touched me " while their Western folks will let u know they have a sexual relationship with someone once they accept that they are in love cos they know the meaning of being in love. I just watch and laugh at some who would want to be in love without sex. Simply stay single till u are ready for marriage
....And when you're ready for marrige don't fall in love till you get married LMAO

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Msgamble: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sex makes relastionship(nt marriage) stronger? After u must av digged her hole several times tell me u would still be intrested in marrying her? NO, won't u call her 'cheap' n dump her 4 unfortunate guy 2 picked her up as wife
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by kilmix: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Nice Tips smiley. An extraordinary relationship is one of the things I crave for. Although, I don't agree with the making love part (against pre-marital s-ex).
Happy one year on Nairaland today 28th. LOL
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by IYANGBALI: 2:15am On Jun 28, 2013
'mide eniafe:
in that case I won't toast you again
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by mideeniafe(f): 2:38am On Jun 28, 2013
kilmix:
Happy one year on Nairaland today 28th. LOL
Lol...... cheesy. Thanks jare grin.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Ugokings4luv(m): 2:55am On Jun 28, 2013
During my university time my girlf use 2 send money 2 me. So,money is not every tin,wat maters is luv and every other tin shall be added tanks.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by enky(f): 5:08am On Jun 28, 2013
mascot87: Abeg money is not all in a relationship,the Lady i am dating now as shown we that. wink

don't misunderstand me oooo
most girl will stay but not for so long even if she don't leave her attitude will change towards you ,work hard and improve your finances to hold you're love firm
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by fredopayee(m): 5:10am On Jun 28, 2013
Dear Op, u forget number1 which is MIAMI....Money is a main issue. Because , empty pocket doesn't deserve an erection.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by fredopayee(m): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2013
Ugokings4luv: During my university time my girlf use 2 send money 2 me. So,money is not every tin,wat maters is luv and every other tin shall be added tanks.
She knew that you don't have money. Infact, she knew you are church rat, that's why she was the one supplying the money!
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by fredopayee(m): 5:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Msgamble: Sex makes relastionship(nt marriage) stronger? After u must av digged her hole several times tell me u would still be intrested in marrying her? NO, won't u call her 'cheap' n dump her 4 unfortunate guy 2 picked her up as wife
Sex makes both...starv your partner sex for a week, den tell me whether that marriage won't end up in law court.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by fredopayee(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2013
Christian whc u proclaim, can you swearr with your life you are a virgin??
2) That same luv u don't want to fall into is what Beyonce, Kim Kard and co d get Jayz and Kanye West..
3)U said u don't want to fall in love till marriage?? Sorry! Na ghost go marrrry u?? Better hook up and stop decg yourself. Nne ndo!
Pedro JP:

Just want to back ur comment. I guess all these stories of being in a relationship is all about falling in love. Go and check anywhere, to fall in love simply means to have a romantic and sexual relationship with someone. But as a christian, we are urged to flee from fornication simply not to fall in love but can engage in mere relationships. My problem here is dat,our African christian ladies would want to change the meaning of being in love hence u will hear them say " U can be in love without having sex" " I'm in love with him but he never touched me " while their Western folks will let u know they have a sexual relationship with someone once they accept that they are in love cos they know the meaning of being in love. I just watch and laugh at some who would want to be in love without sex. Simply stay single till u are ready for marriage
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by fredopayee(m): 5:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: Am Happy being SINGLE!!!
You are not hapy being single. You are hurting inside.
If truely you are, den soaps and tissues must have finished in super market near you. Also, ashi house must always be your bus stop cus I sabi some of your fellows and type.
Its only stingy guys, poor guys and jelos ones dt stays single. Bro, are you one of them?? , you have to re-think!!!
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by fredopayee(m): 5:35am On Jun 28, 2013
oni tj:
chastity still exist!!
stop spreading heresy
after
U becum a looser? 2 to 3 head down? Stop deceiving your self..once you are not a virgin, pls don't tell me that..
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by hassymo5(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2013
The question here is how many of us both male and female will marry vigin, the truth is non or few... so i agree sex make relationship stronger , a white man have baby before even marriage and is working ,its all about destiny if u are meant to be surely it shall com to pass. I know of my two friends who both had sex regularly with their girlfriends and now they are both married I mean happily married....and I know of those who who say they are virgins who got married only to leave the mans house that he cant perform, most times pple pretend to b vigins and are wolves on the other side.....

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by EmmyDe25(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2013
oni tj:
chastity still exist!!
stop spreading heresy
Yes it does, but on a ratio of what? sex is something that is overrated among we youth of today.... so i second the guy's opinion.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by greatefed(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Lovely Tips. Basically directed @ married couples and does aspiring and working towards marriage. (so sad that NL is filled with shallow minded twarths)
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by mascot87(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2013
enky:

don't misunderstand me oooo
most girl will stay but not for so long even if she don't leave her attitude will change towards you ,work hard and improve your finances to hold you're love firm
Thanks for that advice of yours, I believe no condition is permanent and a bright future is guaranteed.A patient dog eats d fattest bone and comfortably for that matter which isn't far away from now. I will step up my game but NO TO CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Kjking(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2013
pekelepekele: Let her know your atm pin .
i dae craze??
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nomski0(f): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2013
bukatyne:

Why do you think it might not work in reality?
Because in real life there's so much unknowns thrown into the equations, besides relationship is a lot more than sex or money, these days its hard to find a girl that will date a guy when he's poor.....its harder to find a guy that'll date a girl without constant sex from her......love is just being destroyed by money and sex.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by K114: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2013
No offence o.. But what makes an x-tra ordinary relationship with a naija babe is 1. MONEY! 2. MONEY!! 3.MONEY and maybe buy her d latest bb,
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Good write-up.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by mayorall(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2013
mascot87: Abeg money is not all in a relationship,the Lady i am dating now as shown we that. wink

Likewise.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2013
kokoye: No romance without finance?

money helps to sustain love nowadays o.

If you're in a relationship with a wanton, then know that no amount of money will sustain it. Shine ya eye!

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2013
Ajibel: I'm already in a super-extraordinary r/ship. No need for this embarassed

What makes it super-extraordinary? Does it involve X and $? I'd like to hear your view.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by carlos1(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2013
pekelepekele: Let her know your atm pin .

Guy, I choro ila village ?
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by kutekwinie(f): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2013
9ice one,lets see ow it goes
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Nomski0(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2013
K114: No offence o.. But what makes an x-tra ordinary relationship with a naija babe is 1. MONEY! 2. MONEY!! 3.MONEY and maybe buy her d latest bb,
yeah, and with a naija guy its all about 1.SEX 2.SEX 3.SEX!!!
I dey lie?
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Docii001(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2013
bukatyne:

Madam, it will be good you don't generalize your beliefs across board. Some very wise people have discovered that money is just momentary while true love is not and they hold on fast to that love because they know money can come anytime. A poor man today can become rich and vice versa.

@mascot87, I wish you best of luck with your girl.

I hope you really mean all this you have typed. I must say any woman with this understanding is truly blessed. That is what I keep telling my little sister; don't jump on a guy because of his money but because of his brains,ambition and drive and most importantly because he will do anything for you(you can shape him as you like). I have an aunt married to this very rich man,they live in the most porshe part of lagos,have fleet of cars but she's only allowed to drive one of the cars(which is the smallest),the only time she ever goes near other cars is when he's away on a 'trip'. My Dad on the other hand doesn't have a house worth a billion naira but we have properties in middle class areas in lagos and the very house we live in now, every member of the Family contributed to it in some way,I know how much of my mums money went into the windows and decking and that's why my Dad always tries to give her whatever she asks because she's very supportive and helped him build from scratch(they started from the bottom). There's nothing wrong in marrying a rich man(infact money is very good), what is wrong is when the riches blinds you to his damaging faults and corrupts your decision.
We all know the story of GEJ;Patience used to feed him from her mum's canteen while he was in school while they were dating. She saw something other than riches and now its visible that she has a strong hold(forget sambo,she's no2 in Nigeria) over the Grand Commander of The Federal Republic of Nigeria;"the man who had no shoes". My advice is don't be that woman watching Tv and wondering if I knew; shine your eyes properly!
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by bukatyne(f): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2013
Docii001:

I hope you really mean all this you have typed. I must say any woman with this understanding is truly blessed. That is what I keep telling my little sister; don't jump on a guy because of his money but because of his brains,ambition and drive and most importantly because he will do anything for you(you can shape him as you like). I have an aunt married to this very rich man,they live in the most porshe part of lagos,have fleet of cars but she's only allowed to drive one of the cars(which is the smallest),the only time she ever goes near other cars is when he's away on a 'trip'. My Dad on the other hand doesn't have a house worth a billion naira but we have properties in middle class areas in lagos and the very house we live in now, every member of the Family contributed to it in some way,I know how much of my mums money went into the windows and decking and that's why my Dad always tries to give her whatever she asks because she's very supportive and helped him build from scratch(they started from the bottom). There's nothing wrong in marrying a rich man(infact money is very good), what is wrong is when the riches blinds you to his damaging faults and corrupts your decision.
We all know the story of GEJ; Patience used to feed him from her mum's canteen while he was in school while they were dating. She saw something other than riches and now its visible that she has a strong hold(forget sambo, she's no2 in Nigeria) over the Grand Commander of The Federal Republic of Nigeria; "the man who had no shoes". My advice is don't be that woman watching Tv and wondering if I knew; shine your eyes properly!

Dear, I don't say what I don't mean. You can check around for my previous posts.

Thanks at the compliments cheesy.

Don't you notice how GEJ is anytime he's around Patience? I think it's because a lot of women don't have ambition for themselves. They see the men as their ticket to 'financial freedom' forgetting they can only be as free as the man wants them to be. Money can come/go anytime but true love endues

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.