Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships (27645 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Msgamble: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=fredopayee]
Sex makes both...starv your partner sex for a week, den tell me whether that marriage won't end up in law court. Am talking about relastionship nt marriage..denying ur spouse(man n woman) of sex in marriage is againt Xtian n islamic law..after u must av turn her honey pot sour then an unlucky guy will pick her up as wife, just lyk kanye's lyrics'am babies u talking CIA..am talking ladies u wish u see her another DAY'

1 Like

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by mydex93(f): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2013
chidyhels:
A fool @ 40....
would remain a fool even in hell
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by AbuMikey(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
fredopayee:
You are not hapy being single. You are hurting inside.
If truely you are, den soaps and tissues must have finished in super market near you. Also, ashi house must always be your bus stop cus I sabi some of your fellows and type.
Its only stingy guys, poor guys and jelos ones dt stays single. Bro, are you one of them?? , you have to re-think!!!
Gibberish!!
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Good write up. And the summary of it is that a 'wow' relationshgp demands: (1.)KNOWLEGE (2.)HARDWORK , from both parties. This is why my finest definition for love is: LOVE IS HARDWORK. If u are not ready to pay the price then forget about it. Lastly, don't make the mistake of becoming sexually intimate with ur partner in a relationship (b/4 marriage), it clouds ur sense of jugement on very important decisions that affects the relationship.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by ammyammy: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
No comment
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Excel30: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Being truthful works wonder in any relationship.Truth,solidifies d relationship.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Astronott(m): 1:21am On Jun 29, 2013
neneslim:
holy mary..... So u be virgin abi? Whoever tell u anyone will marry without trying u out is a liar..... Sample ekwe
chai na wa o. Wetin u dey sample..na okrika?
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by ekeroyal(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ajibel: I'm already in a super-extraordinary r/ship. No need for this embarassed

Are you sure?

Long time bro, how's life treating you?
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by PedroJP(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
fredopayee: Christian whc u proclaim, can you swearr with your life you are a virgin??
2) That same luv u don't want to fall into is what Beyonce, Kim Kard and co d get Jayz and Kanye West..
3)U said u don't want to fall in love till marriage?? Sorry! Na ghost go marrrry u?? Better hook up and stop decg yourself. Nne ndo!

My guy, it's all about choice. Mind u,i'm not a lady. My man u go don play games wella. AIDS is real no b for movie
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Excel30: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2013
Don't lie,because she will hate u for it when she finds out&u will loose her trust.Y lie,when the truth is going to be known anyway.
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by fredopayee(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
U must av contact the aids thartas why u quit.
Pedro JP:

My guy, it's all about choice. Mind u,i'm not a lady. My man u go don play games wella. AIDS is real no b for movie
Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by fredopayee(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
Look at your words. You said you don't want to fall in love yet, yu want to marry? How willl u marry? If u see a girl for road u tell her u want to marry her? So stupid and blind. No ruin ur future!
Pedro JP:

Re: Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships by Docii001(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
bukatyne:

Dear, I don't say what I don't mean. You can check around for my previous posts.

Thanks at the compliments cheesy.

Don't you notice how GEJ is anytime he's around Patience? I think it's because a lot of women don't have ambition for themselves. They see the men as their ticket to 'financial freedom' forgetting they can only be as free as the man wants them to be. Money can come/go anytime but true love endues

You are welcome.....well spoken again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.