Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

For The Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies. (4896 Views)

To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? / Handshake/hug From The Ladies / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2006
naughty girl, how did u know about candle? u don go far ooo. banana can still serve or cucumba. na una sabi your taste and size. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: For The Ladies. by nike4luv(f): 7:04am On May 24, 2006
cucumba is nyce and cold!, gud shyt bt use anything,
just dont sell urself short when it comes to serving it to the person that wants to do you!
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2006
yeah tell them, hope all u girls are hearing it from the horse's mouth. nobi me dey tok this one.

na advanced learner they lecture una. where is 2c? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by nike4luv(f): 7:08am On May 24, 2006
am nt a horse? tongue
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2006
i know, u r a fine girl. just trying to pass a message across. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by nike4luv(f): 7:12am On May 24, 2006
i knw that, i was just trying to make u explain yaself!
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2006
ok ooooooooo.
Re: For The Ladies. by 2cantango(f): 9:18am On May 24, 2006
diddy4dt:

emm 2c, i noticed u said u love banana so, emm, y do u love banana, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

grin Banana's are good for you - I'm a healthy woman tongue cool

diddy4dt:

na advanced learner they lecture una. where is 2c? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm right here diddy, what's up? cool

What's with all this talk about cucumbers and candles? shocked I'm an innocent woman, so please explain? undecided wink cheesy cheesy

I've read that a cob of corn is supposed to be, errrmmmmm, enjoyable shocked lipsrsealed

Also a raw sausage warmed to body temp is supposed to feel like the real thing undecided shocked lipsrsealed shocked

Not sure I understand the attraction to artificial stimulators undecided Give me the real deal grin I don't fly solo grin cool
Re: For The Ladies. by dominobaby(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2006
Nice thing u got here, how come i did not see this thread b4 nw, ehn?
Nt to worry, i like it when the guys are the ones talking these things.
Re: For The Ladies. by damseremie(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2006
Yo congrats diddy4dt. In a way the guy who said good guys dont get girls is right , but the thing is it dosent bother them.
i have also decided to stay single 4 the time being. But i wont say i dont get Hot. u just got 2 know how to redirect your thoughts to get back in control
The chicks are ok with their dildos and bananas

The worst is when people begin deciding that u must be gay just because u have decided not 2 have sex.

Well keep it real
Re: For The Ladies. by mukina2: 11:33am On May 24, 2006
guys dat act weird after gettin wat they want from girls are stupid,idiots n cowards angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: For The Ladies. by PLAYBOY3(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2006
Well. . .I'm so impressed for what Diddy has written but i dont buy the idea of cutting one side of the head and leaving the other side.Because i strongly believe that some girl do cause the way some guy treated them. . .What's the case of a girl that slapped his boy friend over a lil' thing ? or a girl that shout on her boyfriend on some damn matter.Although,this is not so common among the girls but i av come across this kind of a thing in 2 different occations.

I have come to realise some Philosophy about ladies that. . .when U try run after them,they move away from U and when U started avoiding or Going away from them will see them pursuing U around .Some ladies worth to be respected while others dont deserve any respect no matter how little it is.

Finaly,my experience has teaches me that every woman should be given a due respect and care until they have lost there virtue of responsibility as a woman.

Believe me Diddy i'm not trying to challenge U or anyone here i'm just blowing out ma mind .Thanks

GOOD DAY EVERYONE
Re: For The Ladies. by mukina2: 11:55am On May 24, 2006
*clears throat* *claps for playboy* very well said kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59am On May 24, 2006
lol PAY-BOY cheesy cheesy

i know it was ya gurl that slapped ya cheesy cheesy
i can see it really pisses U off lol cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by Dojo(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2006
3 gbosas for Playboy.
I gbadun you.
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:14pm On May 24, 2006
whats that Dojo?? cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by PLAYBOY3(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2006
mukina2:

*clears throat* *claps for playboy* very well said kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

**Claps**. . .Thankz

Rhodalyn:

lol PAY-BOY cheesy cheesy

i know it was ya girl that slapped ya cheesy cheesy
i can see it really pisses U off lol cheesy cheesy

Yea ! I wasn't Funny. . .and it happened 2 dayz ago. . .I know u supported the action
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:16pm On May 24, 2006
oh yeah! i sure do hun cheesy cheesy maybe U did sumtin u shdnt have done tongue
Re: For The Ladies. by Dojo(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2006
Rhodalyn:

whats that Dojo?? cheesy

3 gbosas for Playboy.
I gbadun you.
It means:
3 kudos to Playboy.
I feel him.
Re: For The Ladies. by PLAYBOY3(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2006
Rhodalyn:

oh yeah! i sure do hun cheesy cheesy maybe U did sumtin u shdnt have done tongue

Oooops !!! i'm wonderin' how ur Boyfriend's cheek will look like because of ur everytime slap embarassed

just playin' thou
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:22pm On May 24, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy i've never slapped him but he knows i wont waste tyme in doin so if he dare fools around cheesy cheesy
he's been a good boy so far cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by PLAYBOY3(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2006
Dojo:

It means:
3 kudos to Playboy.
I feel him.

Thankz man,i appreciate dat smiley wink
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2006
Dojo:

It means:
3 kudos to Playboy.
I feel him.
lol cheesy cheesy nice terms, i ghadun U cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by Dojo(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO
It's not ghadun, it's GBADUN.
Nice try.
Re: For The Ladies. by PLAYBOY3(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2006
ight, i'm happy 4 u dat u met ur partner and i'm happy 4 him 2 dat he never feel the damd presure of ur Hot slap !!! smiley cheesy cool
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:29pm On May 24, 2006
cheesy lol cheesy he's only gonna feel soft lips on his cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by dominobaby(f): 12:29pm On May 24, 2006
Lol too. Nice try rhody
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:30pm On May 24, 2006
Dojo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO
It's not ghadun, it's GBADUN.
Nice try.
angry that was a typing mistake lol cheesy i saw it but just couldnt be bothered to change it tongue
Re: For The Ladies. by dominobaby(f): 12:30pm On May 24, 2006
Lol too. Nice try rhody
Re: For The Ladies. by PLAYBOY3(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy lol cheesy he's only going to feel soft lips on his cheesy cheesy

I'm jealous of him LOL embarassed undecided
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2006
lol PLAY-BOY cheesy cheesy cheesy

1stly what U were trying to write went into my Quote shocked cheesy tongue
2ndly it's really funny how U said '' im jealous LOL and put this smiley there embarassed cheesy cheesy damn funny! cheesy cheesy
3rdly why should U be jealous when U got ya own chic who slaps ya and i got ma guy whp kisses me softly on the lips lol tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:46pm On May 24, 2006
dominobaby:

Lol too. Nice try rhody
lol 3 cheesy cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) / She Will Always Want It Bigger...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.