Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

For The Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies. (4895 Views)

To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? / Handshake/hug From The Ladies / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 1:48am On May 25, 2006
true talk, i dont no everything but i praise good comments.

this is all i want for people to say something for or against what i said, not coming to insult me.

i understand what u said but how are the ladies to know who is a hypocrite. u know we guys always appear to be so nice at first and nothing will give our intentions away so easily. so how will they know?
Re: For The Ladies. by Nia: 11:00pm On May 25, 2006
diddy4dt:

true talk, i don't no everything but i praise good comments.

this is all i want for people to say something for or against what i said, not coming to insult me.

i understand what u said but how are the ladies to know who is a hypocrite. u know we guys always appear to be so nice at first and nothing will give our intentions away so easily. so how will they know?

I'm no "Love doctor", LOL, so I can't give a um, "hard fast" rule for what to look for to know if people are hypocrites or if they're genuine.  I think that's part of something you learn as you get older. And once you know yourself, you'll know the kind of people who are on your level, even if they're acting or pretending. Most of the time, we usually befriend people who are similar to us, anyways.
Personally speaking, though, I think it's important to build a strong relationship with someone even before bringing up the issue of sex. When you meet someone that you gel with and you're both really into each other, and you understand each other, you've taken the time to get to know each other, you're comfortable around each other and all that good stuff, and eventually it'll just feel natural to take it to another level. And there's nothing wrong with that as long as it's a mutual decision. I hope that helps.
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2006
it helps shaa. thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? / 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... / Why Do Girls Walk In Front Before Guys After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.