Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

For The Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies. (4897 Views)

To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? / Handshake/hug From The Ladies / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies. by PLAYBOY3(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lol PLAY-BOY cheesy cheesy cheesy

1stly what U were trying to write went into my Quote shocked cheesy tongue
2ndly it's really funny how U said '' im jealous LOL and put this smiley there embarassed cheesy cheesy damn funny! cheesy cheesy
3rdly why should U be jealous when U got ya own chic who slaps ya and i got ma guy whp kisses me softly on the lips lol tongue cheesy cheesy

1st.av corrected it cheesy

2nd Go girl. . .love ur man and he will love u back. . .i'm kool wink

3rd leave me 4 that. . .she will soon come back with her @$$ beggin'
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2006
i know u aint challenging me but i dont think a girl will slap a boy that has done her no wrong. i also believe that for a girl to woza your face, u most have committed a crime that deserves the slap. a girl wont slap u if u tell her to shut up but she will slap u if u tell her she is a bitch.

i know girls do cuzz why the dudes hate them but i am laying my emphasis on the fact that ones a girl sells her kitten to the guy, she will be getting the respect until the guy gets tired of your kitten. the only way to keep your guy in check if u dont give him the kitten at all and warn him before he dates u dat he aint touching your kitten.

girls are annoying but they should be respected no matter what. unless the girl disrespects herself then she will be disrespected. a girl that sleeps around with any guy shouldnt ask for respect cuzz i aint given it to her. respect is earned and not bought. sex wont buy u respect but it will rob it off ya face.

i havent seen a relationship that involves sex that has lasted very long without the boy either cheating or telling the girl am fed up. and there will be constant yabbing but if y'all are in a relationship free of sex, u guys can get along pretty well without yabbing a lot.

i am still open to questions so y'all should throw them at me.
Re: For The Ladies. by Dojo(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2006
Ol' boy, you're a case. grin
Re: For The Ladies. by mukina2: 5:47pm On May 24, 2006
as anyone seen diddy cuz am missin him embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2006
hey hun am here,

whats up?
Re: For The Ladies. by mukina2: 6:10pm On May 24, 2006
hey diddy get back here angry angry angry
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2006
ok am back

where the hell are u? angry angry angry
Re: For The Ladies. by eveseh(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2006
what da hell are u seeing?
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2006
tell doz that sent u that u didnt see me.
Re: For The Ladies. by eveseh(f): 7:42pm On May 24, 2006
LOL LOL i saw you tongue
Re: For The Ladies. by sage(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2006
@diddy4t

Talk is cheap, typing on the net is even cheaper

So its a relationship thatz based on sex denial from one party that lasts 4 ever huh?

Too much talking, not enough ----- grin grin grin cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by ToyM28(f): 8:38pm On May 24, 2006
Never new their was a sensitive side 2 u oh. But now dat i know m very very impressed. And if i was in the states m sure i'll be tripping badly. wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

Keep it up (new found love) lol. wink
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2006
sage:

@diddy4t

Talk is cheap, typing on the net is even cheaper

So its a relationship thatz based on sex denial from one party that lasts 4 ever huh?

Too much talking, not enough ----- grin grin grin cheesy

i know u are a pervert. u dont have to say it twice. when u sex her finish, and she doz a little thing, it will be an opportunity to kick her ass right?
Re: For The Ladies. by nike4luv(f): 8:52pm On May 24, 2006
:p
Re: For The Ladies. by ToyM28(f): 9:04pm On May 24, 2006
@ sage. I have a feeling diddy is right. ppl who seem 2 talk like u ve some hidden agenda. I wonder how many galz hearts u've broken. angry angry angry angry
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2006
please tell him
Re: For The Ladies. by sage(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2006
U now call me a pervert huh?
Nice thing u already admitted that no girl has ever agreed to u

PLS ALL THE GIRLS IN NAIRALAND, DO NOT EVER AGREE TO SEX WITH HIM, AND IF HE GETS ANGRY, GET A GUN AS HE SAID AND SHOOT HIM OUT OF UR HOUSE. THAT IS WHAT HE NEEDS. ALL THE GIRLS TREAT HIM EXACTLY THE WAY HE STIPULATED SO THAT HE CAN HAVE ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD FOR ALL THE GIRLS IN THE WORLD.

i think this case is kapish  grin grin grin

BUT WHAT ELSE SHOULD PEOPLE EXPECT FROM A GUY WHO HAS BEEN HITTING BRICK WALLS ALL HIS LIFE.

Dude dont me mad ok, if u dont get shit too bad, but stop saying all that bull. Its suprising to me, esp coming from somebody who doesn't know what he is talking about.
Re: For The Ladies. by sage(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2006
ToyM28:

@ sage. I have a feeling diddy is right. people who seem 2 talk like u ve some hidden agenda. I wonder how many girls hearts u've broken. angry angry angry angry

No @ToyM28, my dear ive not broken anybodys heart.

I am just saying that all the girls that he meets in life will/should continue to treat him the way he stated(it is he that prescribed those actions) so that he can have respect for all the women that he comes accross in life grin grin grin cheesy.

His comments, including the one that started this thread are just too childish 4 me.
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2006
well, man, life iant about sexy and i havent had more than one girl and i aint thinking of having another girlfriend cuzz i prefer being single. unlike u, no girl i have met have dissed me or insulted me. but u cnat open your mouth were your ex is cuzz she will curse your as out. if nothing else she will tell u, u never satisfied her.

its perverts like u that find it hard to get a girl talkless of sex.
Re: For The Ladies. by dominobaby(f): 9:38pm On May 24, 2006
Hey! Hey!! Hey!!!
People, take it easy. No name calling.
Re: For The Ladies. by sage(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2006
I don't do net insults

Y, because people just pick up a keyboard and type bull and think they are talking

I just said any lady u meet should give u exactly the treatment u stipulated so u can have 'respect' 4 her. Anyway, from your posts, u can't be more than 21yrs. Take your time boy and do other things. I can't argue with u, and keep having those kind of experiences, so that u will have 'respect' for all the women wherever they meet u

Man Peace  grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2006
i know u are older than me, dont go and marry keep looking for girls u will fu*k and dump.

bloody pervert,
Re: For The Ladies. by maccoy(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2006
every one of u in this room u bi Bleep up yabing each other over what is not.small boiz.most especially u SAGE i don't think what diddy have talk is too bad to talk shit to him u can only respect ya self b4 someone else can respect u.
Re: For The Ladies. by sage(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2006
Guy peace oooooooooooo

diddy4dt:

i know u are older than me, don't go and marry keep looking for girls u will fu*k and dump.

bloody pervert,

grin grin grin

Its definately not in my nature to do that. I had seen many of ur posts and i simply discerned those comments must be coming from a teenager. I guess u did not pick out the sarcasm in my replies. Ur comments to me sound like ohhhhhhhhhhhh God

I cant be doing internet insults with u. I just noted ur comments and made a comment on it. Ive got work to do. Trading insults all day long aint gonna help nobody.

Merci
Re: For The Ladies. by sage(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2006
maccoy:

every one of u in this room u bi mess up yabing each other over what is not.small boiz.most especially u SAGE i don't think what diddy have talk is too bad to talk rubbish to him u can only respect ya self before someone else can respect u.

At times, if u see some comments, u cant help laughing at it. If my guy were of a certain age, il dialouge with him. But his comments showed me all i need to know so i put in sarcastic responses to help him.

Anyways Keep it kool guyz
Re: For The Ladies. by maccoy(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2006
thats my guy,now u are talking when u see something funny that doesn't actually tell the kind of person wey that person be u can only try to change the figure of the statement anyway u don bi come my man4life.
Re: For The Ladies. by sage(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2006
Any day any time my Guy. wink
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2006
go and die asswipe
Re: For The Ladies. by maccoy(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2006
what a Bleep is wrong with u diddy men of ur age are grown do u still count urself as small boy i bet it with u if u got to see men of ur age who has been doin it big not talking of this bull shit.
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2006
follow suit man, i will buy the cofin

go and die
Re: For The Ladies. by ToyM28(f): 11:37pm On May 24, 2006
Hey u guyz take am easy now!! This sounds like a couple of kidds fightng over a ball. Thid shldnt cuz an argument. its one guyz view againt another (not verbal world war 3). Una abeg stop.!! sad sad sad angry angry
Re: For The Ladies. by Nia: 1:23am On May 25, 2006
Although, I don't support anybody insulting anyone, I understand where Sage is coming from. 
Claiming that when a female has sex with a guy, she will lose respect, she is worthless, and blah blah sounds a bit immature and insults every female's intelligence.

First off, I'll say that I don't think you should be having sex until you're mentally prepared and responsible to handle it. But once you've decided that you want to, it's your choice. More importantly, who you decide to have sex with is also your choice.   A lady who knows herself and who knows what she wants will not sleep with some hypocrite who after enjoying her body wants to tell her that she's worthless or undeserving of respect. That's just stupid and that's assuming that every woman is stupid enough to do something like that.
Most responsible ladies are intellegent enough to look for somebody who's on their level and is not judgemental and hypocritical. What's more is the underlying claim that the only reason a woman has sex is to please a man. Good Lawd! I thought this myth was already discredited  undecided

So this idea that every man will think you're a slut and will not respect you once you've had sex with him is not only false but does little justice to the good men out there. When you're with an intelligent and decent human being, whether or not you've had sex has no baring on the amount of respect they show you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) / She Will Always Want It Bigger...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.