Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (8876 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
One bought me a PS3 CD, my very good friend, i consider it romantic because that game was extremely difficult to get. she's such a darling kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Eldiablo666(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
She took me 2 Cherubum and Seraphim for Valentine....

Now tell me this shiit aint Romantic wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by MrCork: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
..Nigerian women?..romantic?.. Not in the next 5000 years angry
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by slap1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Nigerian women?..romantic?.. Not in the next 5000 years angry
The Clown of Peckham.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
baggy4luv: 0-23yrs old.mumu
ur girlfriend grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by ximarro(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yea. My sis gave me 5k. grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sucked on my pimple not that there was any chance of finding a clear area on my face. (pimple and acne gi mu ngwo abacha) Bought bread and egg for her after wink
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
Greyfog: Sucked on my pimple not that there was any chance of finding a clear area on my face. (pimple and acne gi mu ngwo abacha) Bought bread and egg for her after wink
Jesus help me oooooh no!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by 190theclown: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
uhmm nothing
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by 190theclown: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
190: This is a bashing thread undecided

angry angry

what is this one saying angry
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
190-the-clown:

angry angry

what is this one saying angry
so now you are talking to yourself my dear
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by 190theclown: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so now you are talking to yourself my dear

who shocked shocked

I dont know who 190 is undecided
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
190-the-clown:

who shocked shocked

I dont know who 190 is undecided
cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by 190theclown: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: cheesy grin

embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by tyor: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sex
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Pdizzle(m): 1:15am On Sep 08, 2013
Popowaa: I alwz helped my ex when he was in a difficult situation and anytime i couldnt help financially i encouraged him with words.I also made sure he knew hw much i loved him both with words and actions everytime.We broke up becos he too violent and possesive
is dis all u did?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by segzicres(m): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2013
Lol.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Carius: hehehehehe....talk about mixing oil and water.However,I've noticed that the older the lady is,the more romantic she tends to be;or at least she understands that a man also needs to be loved and cared for.
But don't get your hopes up.Majority of them are wired to give their men boxers and singlets only...if the girl is between the ages of 18-22,even to call you na war.she'd rather prefer to run down your battery with flashing.thank Gawd i don't do such gals no more... cool
Note:there are exceptions to this.

Thank you for noting there are exceptions....some girls are independent and I strive daily to attain that..I call and ccare for people (male folks)y not because I'm only in love with them but because it's good and it's right..age is not maturity, because I'm 21years old and although I'm not perfect, I think and act a lot better than some 'elders'....

@op, in as much as most guys won't admit what a girl has done for them, I really won't classify romance in terms of financial aid, but that's just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Hahhahahha... Guy thanks for the reminder. I remember that thread... What a nonentity! Hyper hypocrite!!!!!
obyrich: I can't help but laugh at this attempt to paint a man black while the woman wears the cloak of a saint! The topic is about what romantic thing a Nigerian girl had done for men, including foreigners. Erm... Excuse me. Scratches head. Erm... Were you not the same person who opened a thread sometime to boast to us how you finished the money of a boastful date? Hmmm... Virgin Mary have mercy upon us.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by enohorglo(f): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2013
lie, not all nigerian women/girls
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Boll2010: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2013
omigin: I have never been lucky in the hands of Nigerian girls. The girl i'm dating right now, she is so stingy to the extend that, she can't even use her airtime to call, but send me please call or send me credit. I have even stopped asking some questions. For example, if i ask, why is your hair rough, her reply is always 'no money to make it'. She went for a party, her friend's birthday party according to her. A day after, she came to my place, i asked if she snapped any picture at the party?, she said yes, but the picture were with the photographer. I asked why?, she said, "there was no money to pay the guy". She realy needs help or prayer from the gods. I knw dat 4 sure.
bros abeg no go marry dis junk o!!! Na to put al d burden of d family 4 ur head!! Chai!! I can't imagine dating.......nxt tym such babes are meant 4 "Bleep n roll"
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Boll2010: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2013
olopan: well i will say that she has help me in difficult situation that i am not financially boyant.....and the good part is we still dey together
when u dy bouyant hope u wnt send her away! Wen d cash is bringin in d bitc!he's grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by slap1(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so now you are talking to yourself my dear
The mad man left Nigeria a few years ago and got madder. England has done his brains no good, so far. Same with Mr. Cork.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2013
I can say confidently after my vast experience of meeting nigerian girls that most of them don't have an atom of romance in them. They only know how to take take and take. The only time they remember romance is wen u start sleeping with them. And it is because they want you to marry them. Sad but true. I have met a few givers tho and many of them usually fall in love with cheats and get used.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2013
Err...If I post it on here, most people would think I'm lying.

The decent naija chics are very romantic and very generous, especially when they are in lust/love.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2013
slap1: [s]The mad man left Nigeria a few years ago and got madder.[/s]England has done his brains no good, so far. Same with Mr. Cork.
grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by tidymaster(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2013
Part paid for the suit I wore to my first Job Interview.....I got the Job
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by obyrich(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2013
enohorglo: lie, not all nigerian women/girls
Haba! Please how did your comment address the OP's question? What is a lie? Not all Nigerian women/girls did what? Are romantic? Not romantic? What do u mean? Next time learn the virtue of keeping silent and save us your peurile input on men only forum like this.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by DJDOLA(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2013
My GF is d worst gf ever in dis naija....dis girl is so stingy dat she can never in her life call me...even if she flash me I would not notice I have a missed call because she's d master of flasher u can never pick it when she flashed u....no matter d credit I sent 2 her no way she will not call 2 say thank you.....if she visit me then am ready 2 pay her T fair.....I remember when I was sick she came 2 visit me do u no dat dis my so call GF still asked for T fair....I was like...hahahah SE IWO O LOJU TI NI ARA MIO YA..OWA KI MI O TUN BERE OWO MOTO O GA FUN E....TIN BA KU GAN SELF TO BA WA SI BURIAL MI O LE BERE OWO MOTO LOWO AWON FAMILY MI NIYEN OOO....she left wit shame dat day

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
well, as for me, I donated blood for my ex boifrnd...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:

::
:
:

:
hehehe.... m joking O.... AV U seen how thin I look? blood shuld be donated to me and not d oda way round... :-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Snap Fingers During Handshake ? / Guys, Is This True? Penile Sizes According To Zodiac Birth Signs / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.