Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (8877 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Ugokings4luv(m): 3:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Carius: hehehehehe....talk about mixing oil and water.However,I've noticed that the older the lady is,the more romantic she tends to be;or at least she understands that a man also needs to be loved and cared for.
But don't get your hopes up.Majority of them are wired to give their men boxers and singlets only...if the girl is between the ages of 18-22,even to call you na war.she'd rather prefer to run down your battery with flashing.thank Gawd i don't do such gals no more... cool
Note:there are exceptions to this.
na lie, my girlf is 19 but very very romatic and caring. Infact she use 2 lick my penis and that is d greatest enjoyment i hav eva had in sex.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Its sad how these guys have nothing good to say about their own women, but u still find them chasing the same women left right and centre angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by dlex21(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Its sad how these guys have nothing good to say about their own women, but u still find them chasing the same women left right and centre angry angry angry
Cos d women av nothing good 2 do...sooo what is dia 2 say?? As 4 d chasin part, NA dem knw wetin dem dey find ooo
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by ahmmyreal(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2013
dlex21:
Cos d women av nothing good 2 do...sooo what is dia 2 say?? As 4 d chasin part, NA dem knw wetin dem dey find ooo
punny
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by haitto99(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2013
if nt for d fact dat I hv a wonderful gf,i swear I wld neva think of getting married at all,most naija babes are nt worth it

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by DigitalSignal(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Popowaa: I alwz helped my ex when he was in a difficult situation and anytime i couldnt help financially i encouraged him with words.I also made sure he knew hw much i loved him both with words and actions everytime.We broke up becos he too violent and possesive

If this is all you did then your're not romantic! Say something else!!!

If your boyfriend were to say one romantic thing you did, I bet he would be scrambling for what to say because the above is vague!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by indoorlove(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
I ex gf gave me a suprise package 4 my birthday ( 100k). dat was lyk 4yrs ago.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
*following* If only the Nigerian men sef will admit to it..
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by fruityjojo(f): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Na wa! All u guys sayin Nigeria gals aint romantic, Search very very Well! Shine ur eyes, if she aint givin u d Romance, den she is givin it 2 someone else! With ya money! grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Enegod(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
fruityjojo: Na wa! All u guys sayin Nigeria gals aint romantic, Search very very Well! Shine ur eyes, if she aint givin u d Romance, den she is givin it 2 someone else! With ya money! grin
sweery...is this how you normally do? naija galz...smdh!!!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by honeric01(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
In her own little way, she did invaluable things for me.

3 main things stand out.

Coming as early as 9 am to save me from a broke weekend. She lives about 2hrs away.

Once helped me with my worse subject (teaching) even when i paid little or no attention to her teachings. (i hate math)

3rd one... Hmmmmmm... Hmmmmm, can't count this as romantic, so no need again.

But i think on average Nigerian women are not romantic, proof? Check out the kinda gifts they give to their hubby/bf on their birthdays.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by dlex21(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Didn't wanna say anyfin until I had a near romantic experience 2day wiv an old fwend...sooo just few nigerian gals sha...few!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
There's was one, she got me a PS3 CD, still haven't played it till now. cry
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Cholls(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
190: she bought me 500naira glo recharge card 2months ago and demanded MTN 1500BIS a week later angry angry
cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by fruityjojo(f): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2013
Enegod: sweery...is this how you normally do? naija galz...smdh!!!
wat are u smdh 4? Can u Read nd comprehend English at all!? Pls dnt quote me just 2 ask Senseless questions!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 29, 2013
Where are the men na? Drop ur ego and relate you romantic experience with a Nigerian gal.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Enegod(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2013
fruityjojo: wat are u smdh 4? Can u Read nd comprehend English at all!? Pls dnt quote me just 2 ask Senseless questions!
why can't you reply in a romantic way...Nigerian girls...always aggresive...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by tahir01(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2013
obyrich: I can't help but laugh at this attempt to paint a man black while the woman wears the cloak of a saint! The topic is about what romantic thing a Nigerian girl had done for men, including foreigners. Erm... Excuse me. Scratches head. Erm... Were you not the same person who opened a thread sometime to boast to us how you finished the money of a boastful date? Hmmm... Virgin Mary have mercy upon us.
BUSTED...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Odunharry(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Popowaa: I alwz helped my ex when he was in a difficult situation and anytime i couldnt help financially i encouraged him with words.I also made sure he knew hw much i loved him both with words and actions everytime.We broke up becos he too violent and possesive
r u hookd up wt sm1?if no pm me
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Coolie89(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Well,Errr...... She cut an hibiscus flower and gave it 2 me on my bday b4 buying me a book with a handwritten Romantic note . grin wink
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by omigin: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have never been lucky in the hands of Nigerian girls. The girl i'm dating right now, she is so stingy to the extend that, she can't even use her airtime to call, but send me please call or send me credit. I have even stopped asking some questions. For example, if i ask, why is your hair rough, her reply is always 'no money to make it'. She went for a party, her friend's birthday party according to her. A day after, she came to my place, i asked if she snapped any picture at the party?, she said yes, but the picture were with the photographer. I asked why?, she said, "there was no money to pay the guy". She realy needs help or prayer from the gods. I knw dat 4 sure.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by dlex21(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2013
omigin: I have never been lucky in the hands of Nigerian girls. The girl i'm dating right now, she is so stingy to the extend that, she can't even use her airtime to call, but send me please call or send me credit. I have even stopped asking some questions. For example, if i ask, why is your hair rough, her reply is always 'no money to make it'. She went for a party, her friend's birthday party according to her. A day after, she came to my place, i asked if she snapped any picture at the party?, she said yes, but the picture were with the photographer. I asked why?, she said, "there was no money to pay the guy". She realy needs help or prayer from the gods. I knw dat 4 sure.
And u r ok datin dis kind of gal...means she'll be taxin u alot
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by dlex21(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Any gal that can take u out and do all d spendin or buy u sumfin worth a lot without blinking 2ce is romance enuf 4 any guy...I av sum1 like dis but unfortunately, we aren't dating sad
She would av been my perfect girlfriend!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by 190: 5:26am On Jul 02, 2013
This is a bashing thread undecided
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by haitto99(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2013
190: This is a bashing thread undecided
letz keep on bashing o,most of them deserve it
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by olopan(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
well i will say that she has help me in difficult situation that i am not financially boyant.....and the good part is we still dey together
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Popowaa: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweet
olopan: well i will say that she has help me in difficult situation that i am not financially boyant.....and the good part is we still dey together
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by olopan(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
thanks popowaa keep doing the good work

but it get one girl that always dey my mind always is just coz of her advice and the way she calls all my name in a really sexy.....mama way.............so solemn
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Popowaa: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Lol,God bless ur relationship
olopan: thanks popowaa keep doing the good work

but it get one girl that always dey my mind always is just coz of her advice and the way she calls all my name in a really sexy.....mama way.............so solemn
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by kagari: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2013
From my vast nija experience with ladies, i come to an understanding that the most romantic of girls are neva the ones u love but ur best female friends.

Last bullet: tend to keep more of best friends than girlfriends and all the romance and punny would be urs for the taking

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by baggy4luv(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I wore lingerie danced for him and COLLECTED MONEY FOR THE PERFORMANCE grin
0-23yrs old.mumu

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by JusDoinMeeh(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Well,dat's really absurd!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You / LADIES: 13 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Man - EVERY MAN Loves #11 / Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.