Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (8878 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by AbuMikey(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Marthakings: well, as for me, I donated blood for my ex boifrnd...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:

::
:
:

:
hehehe.... m joking O.... AV U seen how thin I look? blood shuld be donated to me and not d oda way round... :-D
Assuming say na true ehn,I for e-slap You! angry grin

@Post

I've never been involved in a relationship.
#Fact.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Assuming say na true ehn,I for e-slap You! angry grin

@Post

I've never been involved in a relationship.
#Fact.
ah! why? buh u look cute na... maybe ur character aint cute... hmmmmm
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Boll2010: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
tidymaster: Part paid for the suit I wore to my first Job Interview.....I got the Job
bt u dumped d gal sir! grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by AbuMikey(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Marthakings:
ah! why? buh u look cute na... maybe ur character aint cute... hmmmmm
Am cute? Okay tenks cheesy

My Character? cute too,I guess.

As per what I quoted you before nw,just a joke wink
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Ab025(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
The highest thing most naija gals can do for u is to call u for highest 2minutes...they keep on complainin abt how they are broke and dnt hav airtime, etc...they neva give to u

As for naija ladies, they are more matured, they can spend on their guy (if they are in luv sha), infact they can rili pamper u bt the problem is howmany naija ladies fall in luv for luv's sake.....? VERY FEW

Most of them fall in luv for reasons like; I need to get married, he is d son of the governor, my friends are doin it why don't I also do it, he has money, he has a car, etc

Most of them date guys as a means to meet their financial needs that's why they trip quickly for the "already-made" guys.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Boll2010: when u dy bouyant hope u wnt send her away! Wen d cash is bringin in d bitc!he's grin grin
Boll2010: when u dy bouyant hope u wnt send her away! Wen d cash is bringin in d bitc!he's grin grin

A beg hold her well..& keep treating her good, better, best...
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Boll2010: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2013
aqaiko: [color=#006600][/color]

A beg hold her well..& keep treating her good, better, best...
animated babe! U tellin d innocent SPIRIT
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by adusco(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2013
I wanted to say ex @ dis age. I admire you.if nt bcus ur dad na soldier i wld have.............cus i fear dem oooo.lolz
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:

:
:

:
hehehe.... m joking O.... AV U seen how thin I look? blood shuld be donated to me and not d oda way round... :-D
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by pasqal09: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2013
she bought me boxers and eleran singlet undecided
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by debbiebear(f): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
I bought a swatch wrist watch 4 him,paid part of d his rent,but I left him wen I found my real soulmate
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by pweetixandy: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2013
debbiebear: I bought a swatch wrist watch 4 him,paid part of d his rent,but I left him wen I found my real soulmate
and what romantic thn have u done for dis ''soulmate''? u dey talK of ex undecided
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by NdTheophilus(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nig gals r nt romantic dey r after money unless age is runing out of deir syd b4 dey wl b doing smeah-smeah un2 say 2 b romantic coolNig gals r nt romantic dey r after money unless age is runing out of deir syd b4 dey wl b doing smeah-smeah un2 say 2 b romantic
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by fabulousdame(f): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:

:
:

:
hahahaha very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. / Lady Gets Shock Of Her Life After Visiting A Man She Met Online...see Photos / I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.