Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52553 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by pators(m): 2:46am On Jun 30, 2013
ZUBY77:

Let them put up for sale and see how much investors will price it.
Not praising themselves like they just discovered internet.

I bet Dangote wont blink an eye.
òmò òshí...ur sense just b lyk ur name...zubi òlòshì...c u....bill gate started from smal....can you even write a church program nt to talk of modin roms..........ÒDÈ ZUBI

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 3:11am On Jun 30, 2013
tonbari: [size=38pt]YOU NO KNOW WHERE MARKET DEY ABI DEM NO GREE SELL FOR YOU?[/size]

[size=38pt]I TIRE OO[/size] cry angry wink
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 3:24am On Jun 30, 2013
ZUBY77:

embarassed undecided

hey mrundecided [size=20pt]suppy tongue abi na ZUBY[/size]
I dont understd eng pls suppy ehmm ZUBY come again sad
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by jspac(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2013
Lets just ignore the dude hes not worth it cool

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by lacosteIII(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2013
ZUBY77:

i pity your life bro, *smh* u will be a very bad leader in future... cry
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2013
tonbari: [size=38pt]YOU NO KNOW WHERE MARKET DEY ABI DEM NO GREE SELL FOR YOU?[/size]

[size=38pt]8k for 16GB SD??[/size]
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2013
yehmy:
Are we selling sdcard here?

Bro you no go understand ooooo....
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2013
Mobileuncle MTK Tools force closes ny help?? And i can't find the app on play store either as its not available for my phone.

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2013
ibietela2: Mobileuncle MTK Tools force closes ny help?? And i can't find the app on play store either as its not available for my phone.

if u can't get one on google play den.... apkmania.com..... or just google mobile uncle.apk kkk
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by caterwaul(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2013
I jst came on here to commend d TEAM on a job well done, u guys r d heroes of Tecno.... ur hardwork shall not go unnoticed! a happy Sunday to y'all
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2013
Not working for me, it still takes me back to the multiple recovery screen mode instead of single.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2013
wolinty247:

if u can't get one on google play den.... apkmania.com..... or just google mobile uncle.apk kkk

Got it

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2013
So which of the app and file are we going to delete??
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ezehisaac(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2013
@francheezy,you're my last hope.pls help

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2013
ezeh isaac: @francheezy,you're my last hope.pls help

ro.franch.who=pie
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Francheezy(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2013
ezeh isaac: @francheezy,you're my last hope.pls help

https://www.box.com/s/7knlr8kzgua0jl7lselx
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
valboy20: [b] HOW TO PARTITION YA SDCARD USING CWM

partitioning a sdcard is no more a herculean task, once you have your cwm recovery your sdcard can be partitioned within 3 mins.

follow the guide strictly for an error free process.

backup all the files on ya sdcard cox partitioning will definitely erase everything.

boot into recovery, enable back button by pressing volume up, down and up.

using the volume keys, scroll to advance n select wid ya power button

scroll down to partition sdcard n select

put ya desired ext size n select, I do use 256mb

input the swap size you want n select, i recommend 64 or 128mb

the partitioning starts immediately, please be patience wid it. when you see done, then you're free to reboot ya phone

after reboot, launch link2sd, a dialogue box will pop out, select ext4 n ya mount script will b created. it will ask you to restart. don't restart through the link2sd, exit the app n restart ya device manually.

INTERNAL MEMORY FIX USERX: after reboot, open link2sd, goto settings n untick all the boxes, set ya storage location to external n proceed to elegale's memory fix.

pls can u shed more light on the elwgale's memory fix, and is it necessary to use the elegale memory fix. Thanks

DISCLAIMER: you apply the internal memory fix at ya own risk, we're not responsible for any damage that may occur as a result of that [/b]
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Since you said we should not remove the update.zip from the SD what happens when i format my memory card?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
valboy20:

yeah...your sdcard must be partitioned before the memory fix.

after the fix you will be able to install many apps on ya phone, no more memory low buh you do the memory fix at your own risk.

pls shed more light on this is it necessary to perform memory fix before the partitioning can work.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
ibietela2: Since you said we should not remove the update.zip from the SD what happens when i format my memory card?

you redownload it n place it in ya sdcard root
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Adetayo100: pls shed more light on this is it necessary to perform memory fix before the partitioning can work.

nup……you can partition without memory tweak
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
valboy20:

nup……you can partition without memory tweak
Thank, hope it will work with the new Alpha Splash custom rom Without memory tweak?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
valboy20:

you redownload it n place it in ya sdcard root

Ok because i want to use cwm to partition sdcard
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by myhobbies(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please o help me out.
As i clickd on d boot
to recovery, my phne went off and am waiting 4 it to reboot bt it is showing Tecno since. Standby. I nid quick help pls
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by NONNYG: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
We need Alpha Splash rom for p3

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
myhobbies: Please o help me out.
As i clickd on d boot
to recovery, my phne went off and am waiting 4 it to reboot bt it is showing Tecno since. Standby. I nid quick help pls

chill...... give it time..... it will boot..... am sure u saw dat in d tut......

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by myhobbies(m): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2013
wolinty247:

chill...... give it time..... it will boot..... am sure u saw dat in d tut......
Bros thanks for your help but it did not boot so I have to remove the b3 and power it on. I tried it again and it did the same thing.
What will I do?
Thanks
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by lacosteIII(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2013
myhobbies:
Bros thanks for your help but it did not boot so I have to remove the b3 and power it on. I tried it again and it did the same thing.
What will I do?
Thanks

wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik-cache from RECOVERY...it will boot up

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2013
HNM......
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by padyt007(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2013
NONNYG: We need Alpha Splash rom for p3

Nonnyg i guess u are dem too right .baddest mod pls kindly answer our request(p3 user) for alpha splash rom faster .we beg of u
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibietela2(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2013
My Phone now off and on when i put the memory card
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
I was backing up a friend's rom with CWM and everyfin was doing just fine but the last mesg i got was "could not backup_android secure"
I clicked done and the device powered on. Now is my backup in CWM safe or shuld i perform a backup again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.