Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47173 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tpia5: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2013
this is like the salawa abeni and ayinde kollington fights back in the day.

won bu mi ko mo pe mo gbo o.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chukkynwob(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2013
There's no business like show business and in show business any form of media attention is good.

Iyanya and Yvonne are all milking the crowd.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by xadeeque(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2013
no be small thing o
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Gamesmart: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!

And she was not an immature bitch when she went publicly to dish him?

Keep chatting thrash!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by miky(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2013
ochallo:
iyanya can never mature, he came from an imbalanced home, his immediate family are all dead, he is like a child in the wild, he can't love or attach to anyone, he eats and runs away.

Not sure if UR male or female but u sound like a B''''''... Iyanya can't love? Lol... He's a freaking star for crying out loud.. Girls are lined up for the guy, he has no time for lovey dobbey shtt.. The fact he was dating her sef is commendable most of em just bounce..
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Otses(f): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2013
He should have kept his cool instead of blabing out, his reaction makes him look like a kid.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by EejaNla01(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2013
Ladies its iyanya All he wants from them is their waist,
My advice shun Bad guys and embrace good,cool and average wealthy guys.

Dazzal!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by j4jj: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2013
Anything can happen or can be said when u r high on weed!! no surprises at all!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Midastorch(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2013
Bastard or no bastard,kid or no kid,imature or no immature,the puna has been chopped...thumbs up to iyanya...some of these bitches here will still get wet for Iyanya anytym anyday..fucking hypocrites...Iyanaya shld have gotten. Another popular puna by now sef...."All I want is ur puna.....
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by snowlove: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: As in, Iyanya did this freestyle. Absolutely not a mature behaviour.
my frnd when ivonne called him a liar in front of d whole world nko...since she has bin using her instagram 2 say rubbish nko??.
the fine boy decided 2 keep quiet since nd nw he's fed up nd he has to let it all out....
so all u enemies of progress take a cab nd join them in ghana..
But as 4 me nd my family........GHANA MUST GO .

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by snowlove: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: As in, Iyanya did this freestyle. Absolutely not a mature behaviour.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2013
pappythinko: Oga mi kilo gbe kilo ju pada si se ko wa poju bayi. ranti wipe adie o kin je ifun ara won.. Bawi sugbon ma fi ada be lori nitori oni headache.. ma bi nu o. nitori won ni pasan ti won fi na iyale wa lori aja fun iyawo.. I can't fit type good ingilisi ni. ema binu simi.
Wo ma binu baba. Bobo iyen d'oju ti wa ni. We expect our people to be advanced, not all this backward mentality.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by goodgood2(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2013
If Weavon Nelson see guy wey go genuinely love am, she for gree? The answer na "no." Ghana and nigerian women dey like men wey no send them, men wey no respect them, men wey pass their level- useless men, if u wan put am that way. So, I no pity am at all.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tintingz(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Ladies its iyanya All he wants from them is their waist,
My advice shun Bad guys and embrace good,cool and average wealthy guys.

Dazzal!
You minding those girls that go around with bad guys thinking it's fun. . .are cool guys not fun and caring? buh this girls will want the bad guys to treat them like rag and after he dumb their azz choping their pomo finish. . .they will now be sobing that ALL men are wicked, beast...have they try dating the cool guys
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2013
Until the very day women stop being driven by money/wealth and fame, rich and famous guys will continue to trample on them and treat them like shyts!

But then, if he told her that they can only be sexmates and she agreed to it, why fall in love Why can't she go to Ghana and find some average guys and build love with them if she truly wants love

Who ever told her that she can hold down a showbiz guy who is still trending and getting 100% attention/admiration from women of all ages and classes

And this shud teach women some lesson. How many guys go gaga when Tiwa Savage sings How many guys give a damn abt Dencia and co when they sing Guys only admire their songs when necessary and move on, but ladies will be dreaming, wishing, setting traps to get any male artiste and even be confessing publicly to love them and want them and they still expect artistes to be treating women with utmost respect, how

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tintingz(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Until the very day women stop being driven by money/wealth and fame, rich and famous guys will continue to trample on them and treat them like shyts!

But then, if he told her that they can only be sexmates and she agreed to it, why fall in love Why can't she go to Ghana and find some average guys and build love with them if she truly wants love

Who ever told her that she can hold down a showbiz guy who is still trending and getting 100% attention/admiration from women of all ages and classes

And this shud teach women some lesson. How many guys go gaga when Tiwa Savage sings How many guys give a damn abt Dencia and co when they sing Guys only admire their songs when necessary and move on, but ladies will be dreaming, wishing, setting traps to get any male artiste and even be confessing publicly to love them and want them and they still expect artistes to be treating women with utmost respect, how
Bruv you no lie. . .just visit twitter and see some girls username like iyanya wife, wizkid b-tch, D'banj sugar gal etc as in... Ehn

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

If she was wrong, why didnt he refute her or ignore her? Apparently, what she said is true for him to feel the need to try and destroy her person.
It is not a question of whether she's lying or not. Why? Because its not our business whatever happened in their relationship.
Yvonne brought all this upon herself. She expected him to be "mature", but dude has decided to not subsidise her stúpidity.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2013
I don't even get all the talk about women being treated like trash cos they want men with fame and money bla bla bla.

So women should now only date poor unknown men so as to avoid heartbreak or what are y'all saying exactly?

I guess all the rich famous men should start dating themselves since women only like them for their wealth and fame but their fellow men love them truly, smh.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tintingz(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: I don't even get all the talk about women being treated like trash cos they want men with fame and money bla bla bla.

So women should now only date poor unknown men so as to avoid heartbreak or what are y'all saying exactly?

I guess all the rich famous men should start dating themselves since women only like them for their wealth and fame but their fellow men love them truly, smh.
Wealthy responsible guy not a wealthy bad azz niqqa who's ready to treat a gal like shyt. . .girls should able to smell these when they are wooing them

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2013
If we look dis matter well well, we go see say no be the freestyle dey pepper dis gehs, na because the dwarf chop kpomo discharge Yvonne.
According to them, Iyanya is beneath her and is even worthy to tie her shoelaces. She dated down. Iyanya should have been with her till death do them part or till she got tired of seeing his stunted àss. According to these people, he has mishandled an item of value, lost it and come out to brag about it in sheer money-miss-road ignorance.
E ti j'ego(una done chop bottle).
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2013
tintingz: Wealthy responsible guy not a wealthy bad azz niqqa who's ready to treat a gal like shyt. . .girls should able to smell these when they are wooing them
I'd like to believe you are a man and for this you should know that men can go to any length to get a woman they are determined to.

It can be hard to detect a real player from the get go my dear, most women only realize they are being played when they are already into the whole thing. Men are their best at pretending when it comes to getting a woman and you know that.

Yvonne became famous and rich before the short hediot so I don't get why y'all are trying to kill her for dating a guy she liked, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2013
tintingz: Wealthy responsible guy not a wealthy bad azz niqqa who's ready to treat a gal like shyt.
What does this even mean? Men are under no obligation to prove any responsibleness to anyone they don't want to. Where are the rich responsible women, do you know where they can be found?
You guys should hit the nail on the head. We would not have this thread if Yvonne Nelson had not spoken things she had no business speaking. That is the source of this rubbish Iyanya freestyled.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2013
fake: I don't get why y'all are trying to kill her for dating a guy she liked, na wa o.
This is supposed to make sense?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2013
^Its supposed to make sense to sensible persons, its not my fault if it doesn't to you.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by dabrake(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: I'd like to believe you are a man and for this you should know that men can go to any length to get a woman they are determined to.

It can be hard to detect a real player from the get go my dear, most women only realize they are being played when they are already into the whole thing. Men are their best at pretending when it comes to getting a woman and you know that.

lies
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naturalwaves: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: I'd like to believe you are a man and for this you should know that men can go to any length to get a woman they are determined to.

Yvonne became famous and rich before the short hediot so I don't get why y'all are trying to kill her for dating a guy she liked, na wa o.

How will it be hard to detect a Player from a good one. Are you a Learner? If someone should open a thread on that now, you will start castigating him and now U say U don't know. Even from a guy's action, U should know what he wants and if U are not sure about what a guy wants, don't go open your punny first. If a guy is a Player and sees that a gurl has got something meaningful to offer than the others, he could have a change of heart and YES! Yvonne was cheap, forget the fact that she is a screen goddess. If U observe, most of our Nollywood Actresses are so cheap too. After Limelight, the only thing U will hear them say is that, my bf is in the US bla bla bla and they go for the highest bidder when chosing a Partner and they end up breaking up. There are some guys whose ambition is to lay a screen star and mess up with her even if it will take d guise of marrying her. Girls are honestly immature and that's why I got no time for them anyway.

Back to Yvonne and Iyanya, apart from the emotional view, common sense should have told Yvonne that it is practically impossible to tie Iyanya down at this moment and the probability of a stable and faithful relationship is close to nil. It is a phase of Iyanya's life and it will pass. That's the bitter truth but gurls hate to hear the truth, they like lies and liars.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2013
Abakaliki Guineafowl: ^Its supposed to make sense to sensible persons, its not my fault if it doesn't to you.
No it'll make sense to poultry birds.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Sike(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2013
All these Celebs tho. Na to just fold hand dey watch them sure pass.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2013
fresh_dude: No it'll make sense to poultry birds.
I can't help but wonder how damaged a person has to be to react the way you do to my handle.

You know, I see all the derogatory comments you make at me directly and indirectly,I chose to ignore them not because I can't find words to throw back at you but because you are sick and need help.

I hear there's therapy for obsession, you should make inquiries and follow it up, this is the last time I'll ever dignify you with a reply, enjoy.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2013
naturalwaves:

How will it be hard to detect a Player from a good one. Are you a Learner? If someone should open a thread on that now, you will start castigating him and now U say U don't know. Even from a guy's action, U should know what he wants and if U are not sure about what a guy wants, don't go open your punny first. If a guy is a Player and sees that a gurl has got something meaningful to offer than the others, he could have a change of heart and YES! Yvonne was cheap, forget the fact that she is a screen goddess. If U observe, most of our Nollywood Actresses are so cheap too. After Limelight, the only thing U will hear them say is that, my bf is in the US bla bla bla and they go for the highest bidder when chosing a Partner and they end up breaking up. There are some guys whose ambition is to lay a screen star and mess up with her even if it will take d guise of marrying her. Girls are honestly immature and that's why I got no time for them anyway.

Back to Yvonne and Iyanya, apart from the emotional view, common sense should have told Yvonne that it is practically impossible to tie Iyanya down at this moment and the probability of a stable and faithful relationship is close to nil. It is a phase of Iyanya's life and it will pass. That's the bitter truth but gurls hate to hear the truth, they like lies and liars.
I never said I can't detect a player from a good man, I said its hard to detect from the get go(if you know what that means) because men with a mission to hit and run pretend.

You get to know people with time and contrary to what you may believe, a lady's heart can also be broken even without her sleeping with a guy, falling for him and him leaving is enough to break her heart.

Yvonne I think was not a virgin when they met so its not entirely about the sex for her, its more than that.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naturalwaves: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: I never said I can't detect a player from a good man, I said its hard to detect from the get go(if you know what that means) because men with a mission to hit and run pretend.

You get to know people with time and contrary to what you may believe, a lady's heart can also be broken even without her sleeping with a guy, falling for him and him leaving is enough to break her heart.

Yvonne I think was not a virgin when they met so its not entirely about the sex for her, its more than that.

Yeah, a lady's heart can be broken without being slept with but she will still be able to raise her shoulders high even though she is sad. If Iyanya hadn't slept with her,he wouldn't have said all these and the damage will be minimal. Just imagine an Artiste like Sarkodie saying same about our own Geneveive and the effect it will have on her. So, u see, the best thing is still to offer something unique or what she was looking for rather than something that can be gotten from every Tomm D1ck and Harry.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2013
naturalwaves:

Yeah, a lady's heart can be broken without being slept with but she will still be able to raise her shoulders high even though she is sad. If Iyanya hadn't slept with her,he wouldn't have said all these and the damage will be minimal. Just imagine an Artiste like Sarkodie saying same about our own Geneveive and the effect it will have on her. So, u see, the best thing is still to offer something unique or what she was looking for rather than something that can be gotten from every Tomm D1ck and Harry.
So how did you conclude she only brought sexx to the table?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.