Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47175 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by princeonx: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya! Iyan! Poundedyam! How many times I call you? You fall guys hand!!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by megajay1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
The truth dia is dat some breath choking babes hia ar cruahing on d muscular dude, yearning for him to press His muscles on dem, dy wil stil fall for him heads dwn if he comes dia way, even if iyanya should t dem, all i want is ur waist b4 d relationship wil kick off

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nomski0(f): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
3RNEST:
but admire him one way, bcuz i'm having been wishing to love to Y.N..aleast to touch her..but yeye iyanyan touch all and run away....that chick is clean...iyanyan u fck up bigtime... angry
Yep he did.....some guys dont value what they have it they loose it......sha, she should move on with her life....show him what he's missing instead of whining and inflating his ego.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by frederal(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
He shouldn't have mentioned the girl's name, if he had used my ex, it wouldve been better. This embarrassing.
But those throwing words at Iyanya alone, shouldn't forget when Yvonne talked about him being a womanizer and unfaithful. Iyanya went far.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by dammytosh: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
She got what she paid for.

He asked for your waist but you gave him your heart because of his 6 packs and fame. Plenty pot bellied men that can value ur heart dey dia.

Live with it girl.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by eightsin(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Which kind kiss n tell babay b dis fa.g? smh.
Dat boy no wise
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
dabrake: she called iyanya a cheat and a lair and female nairalanders did not cast her. iyanya replies and the army are here. mtchew. iyanya my guy, continue your 'good' works jare

You're lying and obviously didn't read that thread. Nairalanders lynched Yvonne Nelson in that thread and some are doing it here too. Iyanya is scum as far as I'm concerned. Yvonne didnt have to tell us details of an ended relationship from over a year ago, but Iyanya sunk to dirt by opening his mouth to announce he proudly used Nelson like a rag doll.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
aburo7: Iyanya was on the Tim Westwood show in the UK a few days back and while free styling with Kukere, he kinda replied his ex-girlfriend's recent emotional interview. Iyanya sang:"Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine. She called that she's coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain't even know it. She brought emotions.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/i-ride-her-like-jangolova-iyanya.html?m=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtdf5Jy9_xc

Stu.pid boy. U r not representing Nigeria men; u r a fool; if na only pipo like me dey this world nobody will listen to ur music cos i dont listen to crap u normally sing 4 yeye pipp like u that make dem dance.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by otumfour(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
I wud be the first person to usually condemn the due but seriously, tht was juz a freestyle, how did this poster conclude tht the guy meant Yvonne Nelson?

he used her name in the original track, thus; the reason he mentioned her name and if u listen carefully he juz mentioned her name and the paused, then started rapping abt how he wud do a girl and not specifically Yvonne Nelson..... undecided....

the internet can really spoil people's name easily and yes I mean the dude and Yvonne all together.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Well, Yvonne Nelson will think twice before giving up the goods next time. She'll also think twice about tarnishing someone else's image and granting needless interviews and making silly comments.
I doubt Iyanya would have said anything "immature" if she had been mature about the break up.
Nobody has a monopoly of (verbal) violence.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by LesbianBoy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I disagree because It takes two to tango. They're either wh0res or sure boy/girl whatever that is, your pick
Bro, whether you disagree or not means nothing! MAJORITY of people(especially guys) would see iyanya as a 'player', a 'bad guy' while weavon nelson as a 'cheap girl', a w.hore! Btw lmao...... People and their short memory sha! Is it not the same iyanya that was being 'thanked' and 'prayed' for 3days ago by nairalanders, for donating N1million to OJB that is being insulted by the same nairalanders! grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tintingz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
I said it in the other thread where yvonne was sobing.. that she dated the wrong guy. . .now look at what iyanya said ''yvonne all i want is your waist, but she ain't even know it''

Girls should stop dating bad guys if they cant cope with them, SMH...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by otumfour(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre: Tim Westwood behaves like a crack head.

After having guys like Jay Z on his show, he hits a new low by scrapping from the bottom of the pit for guys like iyanya.

The name alone is repellant

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 3RNEST(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nomski0:
Yep he did.....some guys dont value what they have it they loose it......sha, she should move on with her life....show him what he's missing instead of whining and inflating his ego.
that's it about breakup, but iyanya should know that after LOVE IS NOT WAR....he should leave the poor chick alone...and move on..but sincerely speaking he's will lost big time if he cont. like this... angryjust like the case of Chris & Rihanna...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: As if girls don't enjoy it also. undecided
Women don't enjoy it at all o. They only do it out of consideration for the menfolk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wow, respect!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
A lot of artists sing songs with crazy lyrics, but those lyrics are simply to sell songs. Who would have known that a smalli like Iyanya who was going nowhere until "Kukere" landed would actually sing "Ur Waist" and use Nelson like he sang? Rappers sing disturbing lyrics all the time, but a good number of them wouldn't treat a woman the way they describe with lyrics. And Iyanya is proud of what he did. Wow wow wow.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Roseey0(f): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
babes pls pray u dont fall into such hand. Iyanya has lost d little respect i have for him. Enjoy d game player,your turn will come one day.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by gbadexy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
The girls must have shown him when he was still hustling.
He knows the girl was only being emotional and lovey dovey because he is now rich and famous.

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by nitlad: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Alright, Iyanya is a complete idiöt! angry

That's pure fückery he spewed there! angry

BTW, who is the hoë with those out-of-tune dance steps? undecided
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by victorD3: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!

Said a female Niaralander
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Smothly,then girls should stop playiing games with us. Secondly if us need husband or boyf,4get about muscle,money,Tall, check the guy heart.Then u can open leg d next day. I don't want to see any girl carrying here again.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Arsenate(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why are the ladies banging their heads against the wall screaming "immature" everywhere? Shebi una want badt guys..there, u have it. Iyanya the original badt guy. I'm sure all the girls on this thread will still fall for another Iyanya out there even after reading this. Sorry, I don't usually pity girls.
IYANYA just turned my HERO

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by labaks(f): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
I saw d breakup coming up, I'm not surprised. Na Vyonne I pity cos I don't think she's much of a w.h.0.re like that, but we talking about a singer here. She doesn't expect him to stick to her alone, does she? undecided
As for Iyanya, tank God I don't even like him initially but he is nothing but a m.1.s.e.rable son 0f a b.1.t.ch and a re.d.un.dant b.**tard for singing such crap. Ladies should be respected. Even if ur aim was 2 use and dump her, must u stoop so low as sing such c.r.Ap? He probably lost his mum/sisters @ a tender age, else he'd be more matured.
Vyonne, sorry oo. Next time, have it @ d back of ur mind that relationship is not all about sex. A man who truly loves u, even if you don't have sex wit him, will wait 4 u. Next time, don't b so cheap. I guess u want a serious relationship? Desist from sexual immoralities and God will give u the right man..

Chai d thing dey pain me sha cry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ACM10: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
That's mean. He may dismiss this comment as a joke, but I call it an expensive joke. I have no respect for guys that treats women badly. I thought that this dude is matured. He just lost a fan today. He will meet his match someday. He must apologise to Yvonne Nelson.

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chriskwaku: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
torgbe: I have lost all respect i have for this iyanya basta.rd...dat is way below the belt... I feel like raining curses on him but i just realized it is not his fault,he is a product of a broken home and also mentally imbalance...dog that he is..abuaa

That is too harsh.Love gone sour
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nomski0(f): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
3RNEST:
that's it about breakup, but iyanya should know that after LOVE IS NOT WAR....he should leave the poor chick alone...and move on..but sincerely speaking he's will lost big time if he cont. like this... angryjust like the case of Chris & Rihanna...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by dabrake(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88:

You're lying and obviously didnt read that thread. Nairalanders lynched Yvonne Nelson in that thread and some are doing it here too. Iyanya is scum as far as I'm concerned. Yvonne didnt have to tell us details of an ended relationship from over a year ago, but Iyanya sunk to dirt by opening his mouth to announce he used Nelson like a rag doll.
is that why the St. Paul(ina)s are crying foul? most of the guys here casting iyanya have narrated their s3xu4l excapades with outsiders. same with the girls. btw, i can beat my chest that most of the girls here whining here will still open their legs for him if he comes calling.

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by bebechuks: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
He is full of shit,don't worry Ivonne,someone else will do same to him. Just move on with your life.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by vokalguy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Well I don't blame the guy, Yvonne Nelson was obviously stupid to think he'll be faithful to her. Now back to this 'freestyle' WTF is this?! The first minute; all I was hearing was "oh na na na na"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bridget Achieng: "Kenyan Socialite Is Woman Who Goes Unclad To Attract Rich Men" / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.