Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47224 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Zannuof(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]MUST U COME OUT IN PUBLIC AND EMBARASSE URSEF THINKING DAT U DISGRACING A LADY ...IYAYA U SUCH AN IMMATURE GUY,ANYWAY U BE SMALL BOI NAH FAME U JUST GET NONSENSE ACT. shocked
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by WizPrince1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Prior to Iyanya's Reply to Yvonne Nelson at Tim Westwood Show, UK when he was freestyling, i take it that Yvonne Nelson is just Disgracing herself by flirting around. This issue of jumping from one man to another has to stop. The Funny Thing is that, all these girls that has flirt so much and lost their prides will get married to a responsible man and if they can't produce children they will blaim the man that he's not potent undermining the fact that the girl is the actual cause.

Ladies and Gentlemen, its time to step forward. Make sure you go for proper test before Marriage.

#OgheneIsInvolved
#PiusPrincewill
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by pappythinko(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
fresh_dude: Gb'enu sohun. Ai ni ilakaye eniyan. Don't bring no ethnic bullshìt here, we don't play that here. Next time, ko ro ori ko to soro.
Oga mi kilo gbe kilo ju pada si se ko wa poju bayi. ranti wipe adie o kin je ifun ara won.. Bawi sugbon ma fi ada be lori nitori oni headache.. ma bi nu o. nitori won ni pasan ti won fi na iyale wa lori aja fun iyawo.. I can't fit type good ingilisi ni. ema binu simi.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by nuttylilnabs(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Grow up iyanch yanch.....mtchewwww
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chronique(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hehehehe... Do the pretty chicks here still want a guy with 6 packs? We got lots of dudes in the building waiting to experiment with.... But on a serious note,I don't think iyanya needed to go this far but hey!,what's my bizness? *continues singing "ur waist,ur waist;all I want is your waist"...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
I said it before and I will say it again, don't date money miss road, very easy to spot them. You Leave them for church rats. When small money enter their hand they don't know how to handle it. Iyanya is showing the syndrome of an inability to get women before his fame, chicken change has entered his hand now, so we won't hear word. Typical poverty stricken mentality. Dude should know mostly women actually buy his music and go to his concerts. He should keep on annoying his female fans, lemme see whether it's the guys that would be ogling over your belly after your female fans boycott your nonsense. Freaking razz fellow.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tpia5: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
these ghanaian ladies just love calabar guys.

onila will definitely have some competition here if she decides her boyfriend will be from that area.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Olucheye: Iyanya the Real G to the core!
Blew out Yvonne's womanliness like a Jangleover..... Times over Yvonne has shown she is emotionally imbalanced and its too poor of her with her celeb status.

As a real goon who just crooned out a mad track.. He'll want to at least dish out private personal experiences for the hit. So sad Yvonne took the fall for it. Her also going to media houses and labelling her Star Ex a liar was way out.

Iyanya just took it to another level by cementing his G-status on Tim Westood freestyle. It was never about the freestyle in the first place........it was more bout the Medicine he never had in the first place but cajolled her to believe he had.

No time to pity Yvonne....she was just gullible. Iyanya hit us up soon as your done enjoying Poko's Ranch.

Moral Of The Story: Nigerian Brains over Ghanian Ghost Like brains anyday. #QED

U a fool
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Rubbish free style. He can't even flow with his own beats.just forming rubbish .this guy aint a musician at all.wizkid free style on tam west wood is way way back better than this nonsense he is just blabbing.
I use to hate him much,but now I hate him ever much. Useless short dwarf.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by deadie(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
He should be ashamed of this outburst. I probably would have done the same when I was in JSS1.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Youngtekkey(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
abeg iyanya really bleeped up for doing this to such a neat clean sexy small boobs,flat buttocks and wide pussy(virgina) looking girl na wetin suit weavon nelson be that continue to distribute am ooooo coz am readily available to Bleep u until u meet baba God

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by orelove4liff: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
EmperorSeal: I'm so disappointed with dis disdainful show of shame and immaturity, how on earth could he have brought him self so low and ridiculous? Seriously, dat guy shld be dropped as am ambassadors of MTN, he doesn't deserve it.
Though I am a guy but I honestly loath guys that treat women like rag.
anoda frustrated nigerian.dont mind ur buzinez.did iyanya toast her in d 1st place? Those ladies are d cheapest wen it comes to big boy tins.i dont pity her at all.let iyanya say woteva he likes.u hav no idea of wot happened btw dem so stop sayin trash
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by deadie(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
orelove4liff: anoda frustrated nigerian.dont mind ur buzinez.did iyanya toast her in d 1st place? Those ladies are d cheapest wen it comes to big boy tins.i dont pity her at all.let iyanya say woteva he likes.u hav no idea of wot happened btw dem so stop sayin trash

Is he frustrated because he gave his opinion? Why can't you be more cultured? Whether or not he asked her out is not the issue here. The point is that what your little-minded hero (Iyanya) did is completely inappropriate and childish. People like you need to grow up.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Archildao: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
you both chop each other.why is Iyanya making it seem like he has won a trophy? tongue
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Never expectn dz frm iyanya......gosh!do i so much hate hime z jst a money intoxticatd freak with a poor level of intelligence nd maturity.....to yvonne,learn 4rm ur mistakes
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
Gals dey pity dis yvonne shaaa...cos na mostly dem deyy vex for dis thread sins ontop iyanya head...sha make una no use HATRED kill my guy ooo
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by phemi01(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Good one Iyanya. Ferrrrk any gal tht comes ur way. She wanted to clinch bt iyanya aint got Tym 4 love.

All d mumu gals crying 4 her wil stil date dsame iyanya n giv their kitten 4 free.

Even if u a woman beater, these gals wil date u for d moni n fame. Alota girls have fish brains these days.

SORRY BABY NO TIME 4 LOVE. Go find anoda doctor. Iyanya lost ur medicine like he said.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
First of all.. this is the worst freestyle ever shocked
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Toks2008(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
Very good lesson to learn by ladies of easy virtue.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
ochallo:
iyanya can never mature, he came from an imbalanced home, his immediate family are all dead, he is like a child in the wild, he can't love or attach to anyone, he eats and runs away.
please respect d dead and don't bring dem into dis..dey cant be responsible for his actions from d grave
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by pitipom: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
I used to have some respect for this dude after watching him on project fame,but right now,I think he is just irresponsible and grossly immature.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by moshoodn(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!

Coming from a lady as expected....
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Babalegba(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
naijaboiy: please respect d dead and don't bring dem into dis..dey cant be responsible for his actions from d grave
. The point of the poster was that Iyanya was never brought up by his parents and lacks decent human upbringing hence his shameful disgrace of Nigerian men in public
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Christmasdon(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
....please!?! P-square I beg release music naaaow, before inyanya will pass you.
Yes! See inyanya of esterday see my house see inyanya's house. Onye o gala wu inyanya ko wu onye ozo.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hahaha. I used to like d song, didn't know he actually sang it for her. Two immature ppl. I now understand why she said she loves tall ppl on dstv. They feature dt short reply everytime. Very funny indeed.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by dabrake(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
shey people still dey fight for this thread? abeg free my guy Iyanya. I gbadun the guy style. It is called tit for tat.

BTW, I wouldn't have acted the way he did oh. in situations like this, I believe silence will be golden.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
dabrake:
is that why the St. Paul(ina)s are crying foul? most of the guys here casting iyanya have narrated their s3xu4l excapades with outsiders. same with the girls. btw, i can beat my chest that most of the girls here whining here will still open their legs for him if he comes calling.
'All' of them! Don't mind the hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I dont understand this singers that keep bragging about how good they are in bed....they normally cant even last 4 minutes....but they keep talking that stuff......Idiiots..
Not everyone is like you.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
2goodbobo: Smh for Iyanya. Kiss and tell is childish man

#disappointed@Iyanya
He never 'told' anything until Yvonne Nelson opened her wide mouth to vomi thrash. He's no kiss and tell, Yvonne did the telling.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by pryd(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya that was so unnecessary.
Meanwhile, several other girls are willing to gladly fall victim.
Yvonne Nelson will still fall victim.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Eh yaaaah...see ladies crying...no wonder they say: when a slave sees another slave being maltreated, he cries because he knows that one day, he too will be treated the same waygringrin

But ladies cursing and calling Iyanya name should rather learn a lesson from this and not just typing: he's immature, this n that...when ladies' long throat and greed will always lead their minds and they don't expect d guys' manhoods to lead their own minds abi

Showbiz guys ehhgrin
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Waspy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Haba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.