Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47220 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by picaro(f): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!

Well said. Disappointed in him. Wow! So men with this sort of brain still exist? that makes him feel good, right? To break a womans heart and brag about it?

He's just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ejiro2130(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Olucheye: Iyanya the Real G to the core!
Blew out Yvonne's womanliness like a Jangleover..... Times over Yvonne has shown she is emotionally imbalanced and its too poor of her with her celeb status.

As a real goon who just crooned out a mad track.. He'll want to at least dish out private personal experiences for the hit. So sad Yvonne took the fall for it. Her also going to media houses and labelling her Star Ex a liar was way out.

Iyanya just took it to another level by cementing his G-status on Tim Westood freestyle. It was never about the freestyle in the first place........it was more bout the Medicine he never had in the first place but cajolled her to believe he had.

No time to pity Yvonne....she was just gullible. Iyanya hit us up soon as your done enjoying Poko's Ranch.

Moral Of The Story: Nigerian Brains over Ghanian Ghost Like brains anyday. #QED

Dude u jst said it all meen....am chilling in ghana ryt nw d only world ghanian ladies undastnd is "let's f**k"

Btw all dos ladies insulting iyanya shud go get a life pussy cum nd go bt real gees remain forever!!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by overdrive(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yes I always suspected this boy dey use touch and follow,now him don loss d merecine d thing clear for Yvonne eyes undecided
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naturalwaves: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
@ Fresh_dude, I like the way U are dissecting OGuguwa's watery points. Nice job! From the lyrics of the song, we can even gather that the girl did the wooing( though, it is not a crime). The question is ; what has she got to offer Iyanya except s3x? Most gurls think their most precious asset is punny but guys know better. When it comes to being serious, a guy knows how to seperate the grains from the chaffs. Yes, what they had was a Banging relationship, nothing meaningful and unique from her and since Iyanya can get thousands of such, it will be difficult to curtail him cos of his statues.

Yvonne drew the first blood by going to the media to spew trash which could dent Iyanya's image in some places. Imagine what Catherine said about Frank Edoho that 'He is a Beast, he beats me at the slightest provocation'. She never considered the kind of impact that statement could av on his career. That could even make him lose his job. Thank God, he didn't.If Frank had replied with some bad remarks, he will be seriously castigated just like Iyanya without weighing the two sides of the coin. Ladies should learn how to shut their mouth when necessary. Iyanya only Freestyled and the childish gurls are crying foul. Not every guy like to keep quiet and allow things to flow, so, it was only a tit for tat from Iyanya to join in the roforofo. Moreover, a critical analysis of the lyrics cannot totally prove the assertion against Iyanya.

Scores: Yvonne 1: 1 Iyanya.

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Well,well and life goes on
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by nice4life: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
How about ladies learn to close their legs to guys they are not married to? I feel no pity for her besides she must have chose iyanya over the plethora of nice guys at her disposal.This same iyanya can still get most of the ladies criticizing him here, just look at their concert in yankee it is always full of women, only God knows why most women are naturally attracted to wrong men.Btw the guy sef na short man and must have experinece lots of rejection from women before he became famous so i guess he is paying them back cheesy
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
naturalwaves:

Scores: Yvonne 1: 1 Iyanya.

no more no less

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by loswhite(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
smothly: what some guys ever wanted is to get into your pant and after they have accomplished their mission, that onced angel or treasure will be amount to nothing in their sight.

js d way, all sum girls want is to get into ur pocket
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by loswhite(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
tbanger:

He is not only immature, he is also an id*ot. Money miss road. Na the fame dey shack am......Person wey almost don disappear from the music scene. Na even the girl I blame!!! Mshewww!
grin y r u taking it personal
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by whitecat007: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Its a lowdown no doubt! but to be arrested for it would be the lowest new low for Ghana.

PDPwayoo: Why cant this bast.tard be sued?. See watin foolishness dey cause. He will loss Ghana market, very unprofessional.

I trust Ghana, they can arrested him when ever he steps his foot there.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 360command: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
ejiro2130:

Dude u jst said it all meen....am chilling in ghana ryt nw d only world ghanian ladies undastnd is "let's f**k"

Btw all dos ladies insulting iyanya shud go get a life pussy cum nd go bt real gees remain forever!!
dude ,I am also chilling in benin city, Nigeria. The only word edo/benin girls undersrand is "make we f**k". Seriously @ ejiro2130, I think u r a newbie and d girls u getting r the street girls. That is an arrogant statement u have made as to your post is concern.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by bizarro95(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!
hahaha..dat's wat a girl would say..iyanya is a confirm nigga to dah core....wen yvonne nelson av been berating him on d internet since,u didn't say she's an immature bitch so why insultin d guy wen he replied ha?....personally i believe iyanya wasted too much tym..e suppose don reply ha since grin
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by enohbong: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote
author=ochallo]
iyanya can never mature, he came from an imbalanced home, his immediate family are all dead, he is like a child in the wild, he can't love or
attach to anyone, he eats and runs away.[/quote]

Ochalo my son, muz u type shit? who is talkin bout his family here...common sense datz nt common!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

We trust me we Ghanaians don't give a phuck abt shiiiiit like diz. Do u know how many men she also dumped wen she became a bit popular? Karma is a bitchhhh

Haaaa! Is dis really u?
Dis is d 1st tym am likin ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Decryptor:
She never loved him...It was all about the fame and money!

babe, this shytee Ȋ̝̊̅§ old fashioned! It doesn't work anymore
And you know she didn't love him, how?

She was already famous before the emergence of inyaya so what are you saying?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ignis: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chillisauce: Is he singing, rapping or what?
He is doing both.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
freecocoa: And you know she didn't love him, how?

She was already famous before the emergence of inyaya.
lool!! Don't you think it's funny how all of a sudden, they know Yvonne Nelson on a personal level? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella:
It is your sisters that are the cheapest hoes.
lol
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Yvete(f): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
nice4life: Btw the guy sef na short man and must have experience lots of rejection from women before he became famous so i guess he paying them back cheesy

Lolz. They say short men are bitter. That's why they spend hours bulking up at the gym to get noticed or open a fake account on NL to diss you cos' you won't befriend them ... Hehee. tongue

@ Topic: It's obvious that Yvonne loves hard. Iyanya just got really pathetic. In my opinion, this happens when a lady dates down.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naturalwaves: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Women b1tch is our nature but a man pimping like this? I doubt if he is all man, maybe he is a b1tch as well. Well that makes it understandable.

If it ur nature to run ur mouth and U are aware of it, why not have some lil discipline and shut up when it is needed to do so.
BluIvy: Was it not enough that he broke her heart and she was still hurting for him? He had won and was already out. No class at all. Mtsheeeeew!

If cutting off a Banging relationship is what U term as 'Breaking her heart', well, he did a good thing. Considering the type of gurls he comes across everyday wanting to offer the same thing, I am sure Yvonne cannot enter top 100 on d list. So, is it not a good thing he called off the relationship as early as possible rather than giving her false hope by sweet talking her? Why do gurls like lies so much.I am sure if Iyanya had lied to her that all the gurls flocking around him her just his fans and she is d special one, she would av preferred that. SMH. It was courageous of Iyanya to cut it off either by words or by action. Infact, it is a great respect rather than toiling with her for a long time and then dumping her.

Let's be factual, how many Beauty Queens keep their previous relationships after Stardom? It is even worse with gurls than when guys do it. That is Stardom and it takes special grace to be disciplined.
BluIvy: Sorry girl, keep your head up and do your thing. We all make mistakes. You have done onething though that is expose his lyin , cheatin b1tchen azz. He mostdef does not deserve you. You need a real man.

Bad advice!!!!! She should keep doing her thing by giving out her punny right rather than something more meaningful? Na wa o! What is our generation turning into? I am sure that if God had put a meter on that 'thing' that guys can see, gurls would be more disciplined and some people's meter would av exceeded the scale.

When entering into a relationship, there are emotional considerations and logical considerations. Emotional considerations myt not even be true love as infatuation could lead to it. Yvonne failed the logical consideratiins woefully. Commom sense should av told her it can't work with Iyanya not even at this time of the Peak of his career.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by pweetiedee(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
orelove4liff: go and teach him hw to be mature u dis cheap tin.dont learn ur lesson
you must be a fool for saying that. Which lesson. Come and teach me na. You should be tawking to Yvonne not me
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by adoniza(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: As in, Iyanya did this freestyle. Absolutely not a mature behaviour.

No last bullet? Nawa o!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by pweetiedee(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
orelove4liff: go and teach him hw to be mature u dis cheap tin.dont learn ur lesson
... Is Iyanya your role model? Mumu. Support im na. Dont ever call me cheap cos u dont know me. Fool.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
ACM10: That's mean. He may dismiss this comment as a joke, but I call it an expensive joke. I have no respect for guys that treats women badly. I thought that this dude is matured. He just lost a fan today. He will meet his match someday. He must apologise to Yvonne Nelson.
Hehehe anuty fan do u think u are needed in Iyanya life? as u thought he lost u today,more fan is also likeing him today too .hahahaha sorry o.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naUgotire: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
cogsej06: Immature or Mature kudos 2 Iyanya....serves my crush ryt. What was she thinking? 2 marry him...hmmm too bad, she should hv realised ddat Iyanya is in his prime n as a cutie too, omo e no go easy 2 calm d guy dw wen babes dey flock around. Moral lesson 4 babes...once Ur guy dumbs U, no need cryin foul just move on as if nothing happened afterall U both had fun while it lasted.

I believe that you are bereft of understanding, if you cannot see why people are mad at the so called iyanya. Now, let me break it down for you, if it's too hard for you to understand. Nobody is mad at Iyanya for chopping and leaving Yvonne, people are mad at him for free styling with her name and their relationship in such manner. Yvonne never for once said anything bad about the short nigga, and it's still very obvious, that she misses him. Why should the short iyanya condescend to the level of degrading Yvonne publicly in such a manner notwithstanding that that he was not actually into her? He wouldn't be the first to use and dump a lady, but it is very rare for playaz to talk sh..t about ladies they use and dump, talkless publicly, in such manner. This brief guy not just disrespected Yvonne, he disrespected the entire womanhood, including his mother. I have never had any single respect for him, so, no need to say he lost my respect.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella:
lool!! Don't you think it's funny how all of a sudden, they know Yvonne Nelson on a personal level? grin grin grin grin grin
Just help me imagine o, a celebrity swallowed all her pride to admit to the media that she loved a man even after he broke her heart and this ones say she never loved him?

Y'all don't know women at all.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by whitecat007: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
And this is the reason I say Nigerians do not know that they are more civilized than are given credit for. In Africa and most part of the world, it's only Nigerians that will not protect its own blindly. Look at this tread and see that most Nigerians here are not taking it lightly with Iyanyan. Ghanaians had no need to say anything here cos Nigerians took care of him.

Now what could have been the outcome if it were to be the other way round. Iyanya a Ghanaian and Yvonne Nelson a Nigerian. Ghanaians men/women would have taken front row seats to cheer him on and suggest few tips on how to get nastier with 10 reasons why the Nigerian woman deserved it.

quote author=PureOhio]Lol. Nawa. I guess Yvonne Nelson just gained more pity fans. Iyanya should better release another single to pacify those who care to listen coz Nigerians ain't smiling o.
Media ?! undecided I thought people would know better by now.[/quote]
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by akinzyakin(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Emm!!...I want comment
Emm!!!...
Nairalander galz...
All I want is ur waist
Abeg roll am 2 me lyk a "janglova"
Pls no dullin
And Trust me...am nat "iyanya"
Am "akinzy"
Wuld do U̶̲̥̅̊ berra
*winkz*
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by LesbianBoy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
freecocoa: Ofcourse you don't get how embarrassing and degrading it is for a man you love going about bragging of how he used, dumped you and doesn't care how it makes you feel.

You are male afterall.

Ah Stanley satan go punish you.angry.

*kneels down gets naked and faces the sky*
WOW! shocked See body ooooo.......*cat-calls* grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.