Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47174 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
101LIKES
101 BITTER CHICS
I NEVER GAVE A FCK ABT THAT NIGGA
TILL NOW NUFF RESPECT BRO
THATS THE WAY THE GAME
SHOULD BE PLAYED
FCK EM ALL N KEEP MOVIN

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Midastorch: Bastard or no bastard,kid or no kid,imature or no immature,the puna has been chopped........

& A PUNA THAT HAS BEEN CHOPPED
CANNOT BE UNCHOPPED
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naturalwaves: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: So how did you conclude she only brought sexx to the table?

I am not saying she brought only sexx to the relationship cos even a wh0re will still have other things to offer talkless of Yvonne. Even if she brought other things into it, it is obvious that sexx was a joiner and a major lead considering the outcome of events.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: I'd like to believe you are a man and for this you should know that men can go to any length to get a woman they are determined to.

It can be hard to detect a real player from the get go my dear, most women only realize they are being played when they are already into the whole thing. Men are their best at pretending when it comes to getting a woman and you know that.

Yvonne became famous and rich before the short hediot so I don't get why y'all are trying to kill her for dating a guy she liked, na wa o.
and why didn't she stick to her old time friends whom she knew before her sudden mini-fame Maybe she dropped them all as most girls do now...claiming she's way beyond their league and now she has been beaten, so why the cry-cry matter

Anyway, I love ladies becos even when they see fire, they love to be burnt in a fire than stay away from it...many more female heads will still roll for this same issue....if more aren't rolling already as we type...

In summary, women are their own enemies...they should learn to be contented and to think before they act, but greed and long-throat won't let them rest cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: Ofcourse you don't get how embarrassing and degrading it is for a man you love going about bragging of how he used, dumped you and doesn't care how it makes you feel.

You are male afterall.

Ah Stanley satan go punish you.angry.

*kneels down gets naked and faces the sky*

u don't kno how embarrassing it is. for girl u loved to tell people u are a he goat thereby spoiling Ur chance of getting other girls

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Skenge98: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Iyanya is a small unexperience todler going around to browcaste the sweet soup prepared by his mother and later condenmed the soup and his mother while he is humgry. But it is high time he should grow up.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Skenge98: Iyanya is a small unexperience todler going around to browcaste the sweet soup prepared by his mother and later condenmed the soup and his mother while he is humgry. But it is high time he should grow up.
Your grammar and spelling need to grow up too. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by pweetiedee(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Babzilla:
HAHAHAHAHA
101LIKES
101 BITTER CHICS
I NEVER GAVE A FCK ABT THAT NIGGA
TILL NOW NUFF RESPECT BRO
THATS THE WAY THE GAME
SHOULD BE PLAYED
FCK EM ALL N KEEP MOVIN
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
For those saying that does it mean girls should only be dating or marrying broke guys, that's not what we are saying pls.

See, if u want a rich guy to value u, respect u and treat u with honour as a lady, try and be a part of his success, else, u are under probability.

Guys respect women who are a part of their growing up, it mustnt be financial, but try and be a part of his success if u want him to treat u nice.

But if u just arrive from nowhere and then want to be treated like a queen, then u are on a long thing cos ur chances of being treated with respect/dignity is under probability.

Go and do ur findings, rich guys always marry their childhood friends, and any that doesn't have, marries a woman who has a part to play in his success, only few marry journey-just-come ladies, and they always treat them with lack of respect.

Women shud learn to act that way too, and not dropping their old time friends becos they became famous or got a good opportunity, hoping to find new rich guys to love, storygrin

But if u chose to date a rich guy u just met from nowhere, it isn't wrong, but just bear in mind that anything can happen: good or bad.

Kanu Nwankwo married his childhood love, Naeto C. Did same, Mark Suckerberg or facebook married his childhood love, in fact majority of rich guys, y can't female celebrities and rich girls stay humble and marry their old time boyfriends they knew before their sudden fame? Y cnt Agbani Darego do same, y can't Genevieve Nnaji do same? Y cnt Rita Domnic do same? Y cnt Dencia, Linda Ikeji, etc, etc y must they keep running around with all these rich guys they just met hoping to be loved and treated like queen elizabeth, huh

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by pweetiedee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
nobody should call Yvonne Nelson a LovePeddler because she dated Iyanya. Do you even know wah LovePeddler means? D gurl fell in love,and dont say she fell in love with money cos she has hers,she also has d fame. Its obvious Iyanya has been doing dis even before he became popular/famous. We dont know aw dey started dating each oda, and weda Yvonne invited him with sex or not,we dont knw. If the Fool doesnt like her,why did he date her. Anywayz what has happened has happened. Yvonne never sed anyfin bad about d guy,and this,he should have respected, a woman who doesnt say bad things about her ex is a good woman. Iyanya is an immature bastard to have sang that song. If i were Yvonne,i would just ignore him.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
pweetiedee: nobody should call Yvonne Nelson a LovePeddler because she dated Iyanya. Do you even know wah LovePeddler means? D gurl fell in love,and dont say she fell in love with money cos she has hers,she also has d fame. Its obvious Iyanya has been doing dis even before he became popular/famous. We dont know aw dey started dating each oda, and weda Yvonne invited him with sex or not,we dont knw. If the Fool doesnt like her,why did he date her. Anywayz what has happened has happened. Yvonne never sed anyfin bad about d guy,and this,he should have respected, a woman who doesnt say bad things about her ex is a good woman. Iyanya is an immature bastard to have sang that song. If i were Yvonne,i would just ignore him.
So going publicly to call your ex a LIAR and A DECEIT to girls isn't sth bad right I love women with their diehard defence for one another even in their wrongsgringrin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by princemmab(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
D guy fall my hand
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
pweetiedee: nobody should call Yvonne Nelson a LovePeddler because she dated Iyanya. Do you even know wah LovePeddler means? D gurl fell in love,and dont say she fell in love with money cos she has hers,she also has d fame. Its obvious Iyanya has been doing dis even before he became popular/famous. We dont know aw dey started dating each oda, and weda Yvonne invited him with sex or not,we dont knw. If the Fool doesnt like her,why did he date her. Anywayz what has happened has happened. Yvonne never sed anyfin bad about d guy,and this,he should have respected, a woman who doesnt say bad things about her ex is a good woman. Iyanya is an immature bastard to have sang that song. If i were Yvonne,i would just ignore him.
Really? Are you serious? She never said anything bad about the guy. Iyanya never said anything bad about her either. Case dismissed!

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: I can't help but wonder how damaged a person has to be to react the way you do to my handle.

You know, I see all the derogatory comments you make at me directly and indirectly,I chose to ignore them not because I can't find words to throw back at you but because you are sick and need help.

I hear there's therapy for obsession, you should make inquiries and follow it up, this is the last time I'll ever dignify you with a reply, enjoy.
I have to admit I'm obsessed with your handle, but not in the way that you think. My interest in you, and this is a most lofty interest, stems from your desperate shortage of logic and/or reason. Of course, there are times when you attempt to penetrate the realm of common sense, but that's a rarity.
I, therefore, beg you not to delude yourself into thinking highly of yourself, even though that's inherent in human nature.
I may be sick, but you're unredeemable and condemned, seemingly bereft of the basic tools of self sustenance, it's a mystery that you exist at all. The exception to the rule?
Unlike you though, I'll be on the lookout for your replies and honour them with replies as are appropriate. Happy Sunday Sweety.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Y
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by jaytee01(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Honestly the level of hypocrisy on this thread is sickenining. Most of those bashing Inyanya here have been guilty of the same offence at one time or the other.Some of the posts are just driven by plain envy- either of Inyanya for shaggin a babe like YN or Yvonne fr having the opportunity to date Inyanya.Both of them were wrong saying the things they did but most of the girls cryin here will jump at the chance to date Inyanya AFTER this
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
jaytee01: Some of the posts are just driven by plain envy of Inyanya for shaggin a babe like Yvonne Nelson (the guys) or for not having the opportunity to date Inyanya (the ladies).
Fixed!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
patmaine:

u don't kno how embarrassing it is. for girl u loved to tell people u are a he goat thereby spoiling Ur chance of getting other girls
Goodluck having a logical debate with that one.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naijaboiy: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
naturalwaves:

His post was more heartless than what he claimed Iyanya did. How is his action a shameful disgrace of Nigerian men? Is he your representative? Or do you mean to say that, that is what Nigerian men do only that he shouldn't have said it? Your point has no iota of logic in it and to say that he has no decent human upbringing is so disrespectful and uncalled for. Why are U taking things too personal?
. Bros fank you for puttin d point in2 d numbskull's head.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naijaboiy: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
freecocoa: So how did you conclude she only brought sexx to the table?
. Dats actually wat she used to attract him
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by devour129: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
I feel she deserves it.after I read her interview I deleted his songs from my iPod and fone,after his come back I hate him even more but she started it.we ladies should know that men can be more petty that women .
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by collynzo2(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
devour129: I feel she deserves it.after I read her interview I deleted his songs from my iPod and fone,after his come back I hate him even more but she started it.we ladies should know that men can be more petty that women .
You deleted songs you probably downloaded for free and you thought it would have affected him in anyway? MTN awarded him a contract of N65 million right after you deleted his songs. Eat that!!!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by oswine(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre: Tim Westwood behaves like a crack head.

After having guys like Jay Z on his show, he hits a new low by scrapping from the bottom of the pit for guys like iyanya.

The name alone is repellant
commoniiiiiiiiiiiiii wat do u mean by Jayz? I love hovah but iyanya is a star as well. Jay also sang about h so wtf angry
50calibre: Tim Westwood behaves like a crack head.

After having guys like Jay Z on his show, he hits a new low by scrapping from the bottom of the pit for guys like iyanya.

The name alone is repellant
commoniiiiiiiiiiiiii wat do u mean by Jayz? I love hovah but iyanya is a star as well. Jay also sang about h so wtf
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by naijaboiy: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2013
devour129: I feel she deserves it.after I read her interview I deleted his songs from my radio,after his come back I hate him even more but she started it.we ladies should know that men can be more petty that women .
som people jux fink deir sole action can change a lot of finzs...SMH...hapy new month sha
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Vivianbest: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Inyaya s a fool to say dat to her, anyway i dnt bleam him he s still an upcoming, him eye neva open well mumu boi.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by slimmygold1(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
what is wrong wit dis two pple,wen dey were enjoying theirselves i didnt hear it nw dt YAWA DUN GAS their makin noise.TEL dem not to disturb me ok.I BROKE UP WIT MY GUY last wit week i didnt make noise or annouce to d whole world.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
So Iyanya had "YN" tattooed on his arm all this time... lol.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tintingz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
naturalwaves:

How will it be hard to detect a Player from a good one. Are you a Learner? If someone should open a thread on that now, you will start castigating him and now U say U don't know. Even from a guy's action, U should know what he wants and if U are not sure about what a guy wants, don't go open your punny first. If a guy is a Player and sees that a gurl has got something meaningful to offer than the others, he could have a change of heart and YES! Yvonne was cheap, forget the fact that she is a screen goddess. If U observe, most of our Nollywood Actresses are so cheap too. After Limelight, the only thing U will hear them say is that, my bf is in the US bla bla bla and they go for the highest bidder when chosing a Partner and they end up breaking up. There are some guys whose ambition is to lay a screen star and mess up with her even if it will take d guise of marrying her. Girls are honestly immature and that's why I got no time for them anyway.

Back to Yvonne and Iyanya, apart from the emotional view, common sense should have told Yvonne that it is practically impossible to tie Iyanya down at this moment and the probability of a stable and faithful relationship is close to nil. It is a phase of Iyanya's life and it will pass. That's the bitter truth but gurls hate to hear the truth, they like lies and liars.
Wow, just what i wanted to post. . .buh you have said it all already smiley

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by londoner: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
What Iyanya did was really childish, but she should not have given that interview with Bella Naija. I believe that was the catalyst to his latest behavior.

They both denied a relationship for eight months and when they split, SHE decided to use the opportunity to damage his image in a Nigerian interview.

Why does she all of a sudden want us to know about it? So she can complain about him?

She seems like a nice girl, but the interview was a CLASSIC passive aggressive move from her. She should have kept quiet and so should he.

She should have been realistic in her expectations of him....someone who all of a sudden is a star an has MANY women flocking to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.