Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,440 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55571 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Phiozy: Lols.. I didn't say Iv met him o.. though I still stand ma ground on ma objection, thats how ma profession trains me to be. Was only trying to reposition some kinda insinuations & elucidate on some contradicting issues.
Oh.

You mean he hasn't met you but can vouch how real you are?

A-ca-interesting. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Phiozy: Lols.. I didn't say Iv met him o.. though I still stand ma ground on ma objection, thats how ma profession trains me to be. Was only trying to reposition some kinda insinuations & elucidate on some contradicting issues.

I didn't say you met him either. But why are you backpedaling? Lol.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Phiozy pls stay out of this...get back...u don't fit in here pls. Back off!!!
is this a fight between Papa Nkechi and Baba Tope? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
That guy curses like the village elders I see in nollywood movies wtf is ''your guilty conscience will never let you rest'' that is so archaic, why is he cursing someone like that.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Unluvable(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
please which crew is recruiting grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: That guy curses like the village elders I see in nollywood movies wtf is ''your guilty conscience will never let you rest'' that is so archaic, why is he cursing someone like that.
Is it DailyNews? That is his mode of operation. You should have seen the day he cursed hornipipe.

Where is hornipipe? Are you still alive? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

You and Lalaosky don't like to answer simple questions.

So you have never come online packaging yourself? Do you practice what you preach? How do you even know a majority of Nigerian girls aren't behaving well? Do you believe that a majority of Nigerian men behave well? How are such conclusions drawn? Is there a link for such research?

In Africa, women are expected to be seen, not heard. That's what he expects me to do. You can imagine this kind of backward mentality. His type ends up with femdom women cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre: I'm beginning to enjoy this

Sexkillz & his army vs DailyNews

This is the battle of Tora Bora, NATO vs bin laden

Lets see who wins. It's not always you see a mod and his babe united in battle against one guy, il savour this moment

DailyNews you've gained my respect, I'm going to follow you, I could do with friends like you

If the both of you come together who knows you might start reasoning like people in the 21st century and maybe come up with points that hold water when next you engage in a debate,
lol you got owned on the black women on natural or artificial hair debate while he was owned earlier and it still being owned. Birds of a feather....... grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Why does a good man like Dailynews (who threatned to beat up a female Nairalander and went ahead to give her an address to meet him) package himself on Nairaland to win admiration ("telling the truth"wink, brandishing it like a whip?

Why isn't he content proving himself to the people he meets outside and the girls he met from Nairaland?

Leggo. cool

I can trace u down to enugu too, dnt think u are untouchable
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Really amusing in here. At least Iv made ma point known @ DN et topic, we aint all de same, both for those u knw and those u dnt. Jst thought I shld let u knw. 9t 9t!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
People are getting traced already, shiiit just got physical.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: I can trace u down to enugu too, dnt think u are untouchable
Hahahahahah

Please undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
SK in Enugu? who dash am Enugu? grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
ooohh, so now DN can trace everybody? I guess this is the time to be really scared grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Is it DailyNews? That is his mode of operation. You should have seen the day he cursed hornipipe.

Where is hornipipe? Are you still alive? grin grin grin grin grin
lol, I must have missed a lot. grin grin wink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2013

Hahahaha. Enugu? Pls trace him to Amelica! cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
If the both of you come together who knows you might start reasoning like people in the 21st century and maybe come up with points that hold water when next you engage in a debate,
lol you got owned on the black women on natural or artificial hair debate while he was owned earlier and it still being owned. Birds of a feather....... grin

Hahahaha! these people are killing me. I made my opinion about fake hair perfectly clear, I didn't expect you or any other woman on this thread to agree with it, to expect such would be foo*lish of me.

You don't expect a killer to agree that killing is bad do you? You can only hope and pray that someday, he will change his ways.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hahaha. Enugu. grin grin

He actually said he traced me? grin

There are 6 people viewing this thread right now who know my current location.

You just made a fool out of your self by lying to feel cool. cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: lol, I must have missed a lot. grin grin wink

DailyNews: me chat with pearl on yahoo?? Hornipipe, for cooking up all these evil stories against me, out of anger for the first time, I curse u that u will never have peace until u apologise publicly.

You will always be hated for nothing. People will always tell destructive and evil lies against you. And if at all I had any evil intention or did all u said against pearl hapi, may I reap them in hundreds folds.

Bye and may God, nature and your conscience judge you evil liar

That is DN for you, if he can curse like this at his age, I wonder how his curses will be like when he grows old.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
SK in Enugu? who dash am Enugu? grin grin grin grin
He is now a Daily Detective. grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by yemmit90: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Dailynews,when i told you in the other thread that you talked too much,you thought I was just joking.

You're an intelligent person no doubt about that, but your unnecessary explanation/contribution usually led you to a mess.

Imaging someone saying you're crying, that's most ridiculous treatment I've never receive on the internet.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:

That is DN for you, if he can curse like this at his age, I wonder how his curses will be like when he grows old.

Permit me to laugh out loud!

Buhahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahaha! these people are killing me. I made my opinion about fake hair perfectly clear, I didn't expect you or any other woman on this thread to agree with it, to expect such would be foo*lish of me.

You don't expect a killer to agree that killing is bad do you? You can only hope and pray that someday, he will change his ways.
On the contrary killers know and agree that killing is bad when they're together but they won't just admit it when they're with people who do not operate on their level or those from other works of life.

You can substitute the happenings on this thread into the above and you'll get what I mean. wink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Hahaha. Enugu. grin grin

He actually said he traced me? grin

There are 6 people viewing this thread right now who know my current location.

You just made a fool out of your self by lying to feel cool. cheesy

See him shitting in his pants already grin grin...come on, ain't got your time... cheesy cheesy calm down ok...I like you sha....just that you are too effeminate for my liking cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Gifteey100: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

who tell you say nun no dey f^kc? tah!

U've gohda b checkd ooo coz i guex ya high.Y u go teh open mouth trowey rubbishIf @ al dae do(Ofcoz dae dnt)9 u go tel us??Spk 4 yhursef onli owk
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:

shocked shocked grin
Did someone sleep with his wife on his matrimonial bed?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
i don tire oooo
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: See him shitting in his pants already grin grin...come on, ain't got your time... cheesy cheesy calm down ok...I like you sha....just that you are too effeminate for my liking cry
Shitting what pants? Where am I? grin

It's now about me being effeminate for his liking. grin

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Shitting what pants? Where am I? grin

It's now about me being effeminate for his liking. grin

Pathetic.

He still likes you though. Lol.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dailynews, you need a woman in your life. . . You lack the love of a woman, and I don't mean mother's love.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

He still likes you though. Lol.
I'm happy for sexkillz. To be loved by a wealthy celeb is a big thing cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Dailynews, you need a woman in your life. . . You lack the love of a woman, and I don't mean mother's love.

ogugua88 is free and searching ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.