Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55329 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: When you have been made to swallow your senseless generalizations, you clutch at straws.

You have been telling sexkillz "time will tell" for over a year now. Can't you look for a better line?

Don't you just love how I shut you up?

Sexkillz, time will tellsmiley it won't be too long, and of course u are an authority on nairaland romance section, so y won't ur defensive lines be e-cheered You know what's upsmiley
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Hello Merkki, u can't do more than what ur dearest mod; Sexkillz has done both now in the past, but still, the truth can't be silenced.

Why worry abt what people say abt nigerian women if truly u are a good/different nigerian

If u are good, wot we say here don't need to bother u...cos u ought to knw who u are, unless u are being tortured by ur inner conscience.
Stop spreading childish lies and calling them truth. This is a public forum. Print your "truth" and hang it on your wall, for when you utter gibberish in public, you shall be whooped intellectually.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Stop spreading childish lies and calling them truth. This is a public forum. Print your "truth" and hang it on your wall, for when you utter gibberish in public, you shall be whooped intellectually.
You are really doing a pretty job; protecting your territory from public exposure, but still, right-thinking people know the truth, deal with it for now.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Sexkillz, time will tellsmiley it won't be too long, and of course u are an authority on nairaland romance section, so y won't ur defensive lines be e-cheered You know what's upsmiley
There is nothing like authority here. You are the one spewing crap. I asked you simple questions and you ran.

When you can't answer, you suddenly remember I'm mod? Ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by mchileks4luv(f): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta: I have said it before and I will say it again. Any girl that thinks it is her boyfriend's duty to give her money, needs to have her head checked. Is he your father? Is he your husband?

Sincerly speaking a guy that yanash a lady is fully responsibly for her up bring,bcus it not easy 4 girl Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ give Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ her sweet pu*sy 2 be enjoying.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: You are really doing a pretty job; protecting your territory from public exposure, but still, right-thinking people know the truth, deal with it for now.
What am I protecting? lol. Your lies are visible for all to see so where is the protection? Were you gagged? Did I stop or ask you from posting? Right thinking people to you are the ones that buy your crap, so deal with that.

Again, what is the "truth"?

And who put you in charge of telling the "truth"?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: There is nothing like authority here. You are the one spewing crap. I asked you simple questions and you ran.

When you can't answer, you suddenly remember I'm mod? Ludicrous.

Sexkillz, if u weren't a moderator, believe me, no one will ever pay attention to the pretentive comments u do make to appear too good to women, and u know it. All these your e-good-character won't last forever, ur true person will come out in due time, and in fact, all those e-polishing their personality for reasons best known to them will soon get real.

Unless whatever people do here will forever end online and never get to real life. I am sure u get me.

Pls let's not personalise this thread, u are a mod, don't be d one to derail a thread...let's allow others to pour their own hearts, at least, I have made my points, and u made urs, I will also make it known whenever necessary, for now, let's let others share theirs.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
mchileks4luv:

Sincerly speaking a guy that yanash a lady is fully responsibly for her up bring,bcus it not easy 4 girl Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ give Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ her sweet pu*sy 2 be enjoying.
I agree. E.g Prostitutes.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Omo see curse.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Sexkillz, if u weren't a moderator, believe me, no one will ever pay attention to the pretentive comments u do make to appear too good to women, and u know it. All these your e-good-character won't last forever, ur true person will come out in due time, and in fact, all those e-polishing their personality for reasons best known to them will soon get real.

Unless whatever people do here will forever end online and never get to real life. I am sure u get me.

Pls let's not personalise this thread, u are a mod, don't be d one to derail a thread...let's allow others to pour their own hearts, at least, I have made my points, and u made urs, I will also make it known whenever necessary, for now, let's let others share theirs.
People respected my views before I was mod. My posts are still there.

Tell another lie.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews cannot even defend his points anymore, he has now resorted to calling sexkillz a mod. How laughable. grin grin grin

Sexkillz, keep firing jare grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: DailyNews cannot even defend his points anymore, he has now resorted to calling sexkillz a mod. How laughable. grin grin grin

That's the funniest aspect. Defend your claims and he calls me a mod. Just, wow.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: DailyNews cannot even defend his points anymore, he has now resorted to calling sexkillz a mod. How laughable. grin grin grin

sexkillz: That's the funniest aspect. Defend your claims and he calls me a mod. Just, wow.

Lwkmd.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2013

My dear, I have already made my points clear on two different threads over and over again, what else needs to be defended I only came back to re-awaken the thread topic and to stop ppl from derailing it, and it has been achieved, now, side-lookers like u can come back and dance, at least ur superman- sexkillz has given u ppl courage and hope as usualgrin

Yet, the truth stands and we all know it: Nigerian women are so money-driven and material-conscious, prove u are a different girl to the guys u meet in real life cos whatever u type or cry here can't change what naija guys know abt naija women, shikina!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews:
Yet, the truth stands and we all know it: Nigerian women are so money-driven and material-conscious, prove u are a different girl to the guys u meet in real life cos whatever u type or cry here can't change what naija guys know abt naija women, shikina!
What do you know about Nigerian women? Scratch that. What do you know about women?

Have you ever had a girlfriend? grin Smh.

You are the only one crying here. Why you are crying, I don't know, cos you are yet to know what being in a relationship feels like.

Log off and go sleep. grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
LMAAOO sexkillz grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
LMAO! The entertainment is surreal shocked grin

Go on y'all!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Daily News, are you in a relationship?

How many Nigerian women have you met?

How many of them have you dated?

The answers to these questions will help us to decide if you are qualified to make such generalizations.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: What do you know about Nigerian women? Scratch that. What do you know about women?

Have you ever had a girlfriend? grin Smh.

Sissy, sorry Sexkillz, abeg I am tired of typing the same thing over n over o...you that's Mr. Loverboy, carry go...but time shall tell...u and ur paddies will surely remember my warnings, my words someday, someday, I wanna focus on d match abeggrin

U have won o, lol...can u now take ur e-wives to d bar to celebrate and e-quaff as usualgringrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Like I said earlier, it is the broke and rejected ones who make the loudest noise.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Sissy, sorry Sexkillz, abeg I am tired of typing the same thing over n over o...you that's Mr. Loverboy, carry go...but time shall tell...u and ur paddies will surely remember my warnings, my words someday, someday, I wanna focus on d match abeggrin

You are just jealous he is in a relationship with a very pretty girl and you are not. Take it easy bro. Life is not a bed of roses.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Sissy, sorry Sexkillz, abeg I am tired of typing the same thing over n over o...you that's Mr. Loverboy, carry go...but time shall tell...u and ur paddies will surely remember my warnings, my words someday, someday, I wanna focus on d match abeggrin
Make sure I'm not online next time you come here to yap on issues you no zilch/nada/zero/nothing/nathing about.

You should have been in the sports section since, you come here dey form Rambo. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: My dear, I have already made my points clear on two different threads over and over again, what else needs to be defended I only came back to re-awaken the thread topic and to stop ppl from derailing it, and it has been achieved, now, side-lookers like u can come back and dance, at least ur superman- sexkillz has given u ppl courage and hope as usualgrin

Lol. N'ekwanu o. DailyNews is generalizing and bashing women on Nairaland, so make we prove DailyNews wrong by logging off and doing what?

DailyNews, does this mean that if I make a generalization, you will log off and start forming nice boy for a woman I don't know and then you'll come back to report to me? A dim confused on how this is supposed to work.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. N'ekwanu o. DailyNews is generalizing and bashing women on Nairaland, so make we prove DailyNews wrong by logging off and doing what? I don't know.
I said it on page 3? Even if we go offline to do everything they want us to do, they still won't believe us because this is Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: Like I said earlier, it is the broke and rejected ones who make the loudest noise.
+plus the ugly ones who have handsome money. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: I said it on page 3? Even if we go offline to do everything they want us to do, they still won't believe us because this is Nairaland.

Daalu soo o. I'm sure some of these guys have come across several nice girls but rejected them for the ones wey dey entice with tongue because they were too homely.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
The NL couple making this guy shït

Come on y'all, don't make him cry. He's over 18 embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: Like I said earlier, it is the broke and rejected ones who make the loudest noise.
when I was small, my mom used to tell us that it is always mad people that are first to call someone mad when argument or sth arisegrin

Lynx once talked abt Nigerian women being too money-driven, Dele Momodu did, Professor Pat Utomi did, and so many others at one point or another, and according to ur philosophy, only broke people complain of moral decadence right Right on sister...we shall see who is deceiving who and who is gonna cry at d end. Enjoysmiley

@Caracta, it is highly uncalled for, for me to be talking abt such here....on a very good day, I am not supposed to be here interacting freely with all of u...if u like believe it, if u like don't, its just that I have come to cherish nairaland romance section cos its kind of interactive, and when free or bored, u can come here to laugh and also learn somethings. So dnt expect me to answer ur question.

Only kids kiss and tell...only kids brandish their affair publicly.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
@DN: What high school did you go to?? What college did you go to?? Where have you interned, or worked?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

You are just jealous he is in a relationship with a very pretty girl and you are not. Take it easy bro. Life is not a bed of roses.
Caracta the nun, I have heard u all...enjoy ur e-fooling, I still maintain my stand- we all know who we are, and ur words, ur pretence on nairaland, ur spicing of words to look too innocent and good can't take u lots anywhere, be real, let the truth prevail...better still, prove u are a good girl to the guys u meet in real life, stop fooling gullible-minded guys on nairaland.

@Ogugua88, I don't even know wot to respond to u...I am tired abeg, just be good in real life if truly u are good, stop defending the entire Nigerian women to avoid being disgraced cos most can never be vouched for, vouch for urself only. Take kia
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Caracta the nun, I have heard u all...enjoy ur e-fooling, I still maintain my stand- we all know who we are, and ur words, ur pretence on nairaland, ur spicing of words to look too innocent and good can't take u lots anywhere, be real, let the truth prevail...better still, prove u are a good girl to the guys u meet in real life, stop fooling gullible-minded guys on nairaland.

Pretence? I laugh. At least, none of the people i met offline have come to say i live a double life. Nagode Yesu cheesy

You can't even get a girl half as good as i am. For where? You do not deserve it. Keep painting us black. You don't trust us. The feeling is mutual. For all it's worth, you might be the meat-seller someone complained about.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wu Zetian: @DN: What high school did you go to?? What college did you go to?? Where have you interned, or worked?
My village grammar school. College: My Community College of Education. Work place: my father's farm in the village...I want to go bring back the herds from bush, I am coming plssmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.