Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55592 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

He still likes you though. Lol.
Nah. I know his type. . . That's how he told Hornipipe he liked him before cursing him.

Read above. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dailypoopoo said he'll trace SK to Enugu? Unarguably the joke of the night. grin grin grin

SK, you need to start walking around with a taser before you get stolen. Dailypoopoo is starting to sound like a freak grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
...more like a serial killer

*shudders*
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
free2ryhme:

ogugua88 is free and searching ...
Unfortunately, they aren't in the same league. She's in the premier league while he languishes in division 2.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: Dailypoopoo said he'll trace SK to Enugu? Unarguably the joke of the night. grin grin grin

SK, you need to start walking around with a taser before you get stolen. Dailypoopoo is starting to sound like a freak grin grin grin
He's a freak. That's why his arguments are always the same since last year. He must have a fetish for something.

Being a freak, bad. Being a lonely freak, worse.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lmaoooooooooooo!

Enugu ko Akwa ibom ni!

Oloshious papa!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
The hate didn't start today and neither will it end.

One thing I have noticed is that when it has to do with DailyNews, vultures gather on his carcass to feed.

As you rightly said, it's sentimentally linked not intellectual as they make it seem. If Nairalander had visible 'likers' feature you wont be surprise by who the 'likers' are.

Whether they like it or not, Naija girls, most of them, are what they are.

But that is not to say there are no good ones among them. Sadly, they are few just as there are few good guys out there.
50calibre:

Actually I don't think so. Sexkillz came out and expressed his own views, which is perfectly OK. It was a one on one affair, until some people came out and were so eager to choke on his co*k ( Ogugua excluded, she his babe)

This is all about sentiments, joining forces to fight the guy who has conflicting opinion to yours, nobody is owning anybody, it's an ambush. School kids coming together to beat the brilliant kid.

Anybody brave enough to engage him one-on-one step forward or allow him and sexkillz to continue their battle.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
2s£xy:

One thing I have noticed is that when it has to do with DailyNews, vultures gather on his carcass to feed.

As you rightly said, it's sentimentally linked not intellectual as they make it seem. If Nairalander had visible 'likers' feature you wont be surprise by who the 'likers' are.

But that is not to say there are no good ones among them. Sadly, they are few just as there are few good guys out there.
Lmaooo! Dis wan still dey cry? Dat ur ex na Bado o! She torture u no b small. Malu!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
On the contrary killers know and agree that killing is bad when they're together but they won't just admit it when they're with people who do not operate on their level or those from other works of life.

In some cases, not all. Many see no problem with killing, some serial killers kill for fun

prickly:
You can substitute the happenings on this thread into the above and you'll get what I mean. wink

Exactly! Deep down your heart, you know fake hair isn't the real thing, when you wake up in the morning and your fake hair is all dishevelled, you know it's just not right, when you lie on your bed and remember what 50calibre said, a part of you agrees with me.

Start wearing your natural hair, your brothers, father, boyfriends/husbands will appreciate you more.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta: I'm happy for sexkillz. To be loved by a wealthy celeb is a big thing cheesy

Lol.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Dailynews, you need a woman in your life. . . You lack the love of a woman, and I don't mean mother's love.
Gerrat theregrin Loverboy...make u no die on top woman one day bad boygrin Ogugua88 shud be watching u n all these small small girls e-cheering u always...I knw she won't understand shaaagrin make she dey there de sleep
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Gerrat theregrin Loverboy...make u no die on top woman one day bad boygrin Ogugua88 shud be watching u n all these small small girls e-cheering u always...I knw she won't understand shaaagrin make she dey there de sleep

You don forget say I be robot.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Gerrat theregrin Loverboy...make u no die on top woman one day bad boygrin Ogugua88 shud be watching u n all these small small girls e-cheering u always...I knw she won't understand shaaagrin make she dey there de sleep
Who are the small girls? And why should ogugua watch me? Is she jobless? Like I said, she operates on a level beyond your scope. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Don't mind him, adaoma'm. kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes, we'll always gather on Dailypoopoo's carcass to feed. Perhaps, if Dailypoopoo made intellectual statements, we would take him serious. As always, all he does is make silly and watery assumptions about Nigerian girls and his arguments will aways come off as intellectually engaging to his fellow rejectees. Misery loves company, doesn't it? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Unfortunately, they aren't in the same league. She's in the premier league while he languishes in division 2.

Anything wrong is she plays a division 2 in Carling's cup
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
D I mention ur name...

Na new thing? And who give a Bleep about what ex did to me abi u think say I go shame. Try harder....

Tell the fvcking ex I am now N 4,000,000 richer.

That's what blind girl like all u here think.

Na who get money una dey follow.

Yes, I gave her money without sex. Ur guy go give u money make him no fVck u? U can't find my type, ever! Becos no guy go give u money without him no fvck u....

Ashiere buruku... Alakori!
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooo! Dis wan still dey cry? Dat ur ex na Bado o! She torture u no b small. Malu!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Don't mind him, adaoma'm. kiss

Surely di'm. kiss cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
I really hope you lot haven't spent the past few hours still on this.....it's not even an argument sef
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
See loff grin tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
2s£xy:

You are right! I don't even care what he said or whether I agree with it or not, for the fact he is ready to fight and defend his corner vigorously, I think he is a warrior.

He is the Achilles of NL's romance section.

@dailynews what type of style do you fight in, hoplomachus, 2 words, a sword and a shield or a trident and a retiarus?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: He's a freak. That's why his arguments are always the same since last year. He must have a fetish for something.

Being a freak, bad. Being a lonely freak, worse.

Guy everyone can see clearly that u are up to sth fishy...just watch how long u have been on DailyNews case, u haven't even addressed the issue being raised here, come on guy, act like someone with some iota of sense...ppl are beginning to get bored of ur rants abt DailyNews.

Last year, I started a thread, u rushed in out of guilty-conscience with ur usual attacks.

U did it several times...and u still did it today even when I never mentioned sexkillz, can't u read urself guy

Sensible people know u have sth fishy u are always covering wen dailynews tries to expose u...

Stop being deceived by all these small small girls e-cheering u...see, u sound like someone with hidden mission that he is trying to cover up.

That's how politicians do...and u knw wot u are doing cos ur frequent attack and rant on DailyNews even wen I dnt call u or mention ur name speaks volumes.

A mod, gosh! Jay Bee is still a mod o...guy u too de fall ur hand...as a mod are u supposed to be moderating rants or chairing it U really need to look at ur actions and talk to urself.

Truth be told...people ought to see that u are up to sth...and u always abuse ur moderator power...always, so so appalling.

Even wen I try to be casual with u, u still take things so personal like ur whole life depends on nairaland...guy abeg free ur mind o...DailyNews got nothing against u abeg...Ogugua88 needs to talk to u on her to behave if she truly likes u.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

In some cases, not all. Many see no problem with killing, some serial killers kill for fun

Exactly! Deep down your heart, you know fake hair isn't the real thing, when you wake up in the morning and your fake hair is all dishevelled, you know it's just not right, when you lie on your bed and remember what 50calibre said, a part of you agrees with me.

Start wearing your natural hair, your brothers, father, boyfriends/husbands will appreciate you more.
Are you trying to start another debate because I reminded you that you were owned earlier hahahahaha, I don't do back and forth go to page 2 or 3 and start reading from there and you'll agree for the second time that you were brazenly and patently owned today, engage me some other time, just pick any topic. wink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

then you're lovable, but you're just trouble
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123: See loff grin tongue

loff wan tin tin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: Yes, we'll always gather on Dailypoopoo's carcass to feed. Perhaps, if Dailypoopoo made intellectual statements, we would take him serious. As always, all he does is make silly and watery assumptions about Nigerian girls and his arguments will aways come off as intellectually engaging to his fellow rejectees. Misery loves company, doesn't it? grin grin
Goodness me! grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dailynews, nice epistle. I'll read it later. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

You are right! I don't even care what he said or whether I agree with it or not, for the fact he is ready to fight and defend his corner vigorously, I think he is a warrior.

He is the Achilles of NL's romance section.

@dailynews what type of style do you fight in, hoplomachus, 2 words, a sword and a shield or a trident and a retiarus?
I am a DeltaForce! The Iron man! Metal Solidgringrin dnt mind the guy called a mod abusing his power...read very well and see his hatred for DailyNews littered all over this thread even when I never mentioned his name, Sexkillz u really need to be ashamed of ur action...joke apart...u need to read ur comments again and talk to urself.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
free2ryhme:

then you're lovable, but you're just trouble
Goooood trouble. wink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
free2ryhme:

loff wan tin tin

grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: Yes, we'll always gather on Dailypoopoo's carcass to feed. Perhaps, if Dailypoopoo made intellectual statements, we would take him serious. As always, all he does is make silly and watery assumptions about Nigerian girls and his arguments will aways come off as intellectually engaging to his fellow rejectees. Misery loves company, doesn't it? grin grin

some pickin carry gutter for mouth ooo undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Goooood trouble. wink

them bury your placenta there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (53) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.