Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55273 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
God! See how everyone are dancing around sexkillz's co*k, damn that guy is powerful on NL.

You guys ambushed DailyNews and backed him to a corner, this is not a fair fight.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Chei.Dem don finish dailynews for this thread.I come dey feel sorry for the guy.Truth dey small for wetin u dey yan.Naija babes like money,infact everybody like money.No be only Naija babes.Guys like money pass women sef.Like Chris Rock said
Fellas, when you wake up in the morning, you should look yourself in the mirror and say, "F uck you! F uck your hopes, f uck your dreams, f uck your plans … f uck everything you thought this life was going to bring to you. Now let's go out there and try to make this woman happy." Man must always spend for women,na so e be and na so e go always be.Na only broke guys go complain about spending money. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
mchileks4luv:

Sincerly speaking a guy that yanash a lady is fully responsibly for her up bring,bcus it not easy 4 girl Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ give Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ her sweet pu*sy 2 be enjoying.
Huh? undecided E no sweet you?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: @Ogugua88, I don't even know wot to respond to u...I am tired abeg, just be good in real life if truly u are good, stop defending the entire Nigerian women to avoid being disgraced cos most can never be vouched for, vouch for urself only. Take kia

You should know how to respond me. You're the one that devised the suggestion. You should be able to further elaborate on it.

The bolded is where you and others continue to get it wrong and will continue to get it wrong until you become open-minded. I'm not defending the entire Nigerian women because not every woman is "good". That's a fact and a given. I'm defending myself and the many women with whom I'm similar. It's wrong that you and others feel the need to lump the majority or all into your arguments to try and give yourselves an iota of credibility. If you have had poor personal experiences, then share your personal experiences. Don't start claiming "most", "all", and "entire" because you haven't met a "most", "all", or "entire" anything.

The same way you want myself and others to vouch for ourselves is how you should vouch for yourself, rather than generalizing to bolster your opinions.

Ogugua88, anti-hypocrisy, anti-kukere statisticians.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Pretence? I laugh. At least, none of the people i met offline have come to say i live a double life. Nagode Yesu cheesy

You can't even get a girl half as good as i am. For where? You do not deserve it. Keep painting us black. You don't trust us. The feeling is mutual. For all it's worth, you might be the meat-seller someone complained about.
Name the people that know u offline. Go to YAN thread, not less than 15 people who are full time members of nairaland, male and female have met DailyNews in person.

I have transacted real life business here with nairaland members in d business/auto section.

I have in many occasions posted my picture and that of my siblings here, u urself advised me to take it down, that I shudnt be uploading my sisters pics online without their permission.

Even some of u called my sisters models and celebrities that I am claiming to be my sisters. Sexkillz called me childish for uploading my pics...so girl, find another point...u are yet to prove who u are the nairaland nungrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: My village grammar school. College: My Community College of Education. Work place: my father's farm in the village...I want to go bring back the herds from bush, I am coming plssmiley
From your opinions and the insane stuff you spew on Nairaland, the above post is so believable. Can't you see no one's laughing? undecided

....I'm sure if you change and demand something better for yourself, you'll start to meet other village girls that uphold some sort of individual values unlike the females you grew up with.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Don't start claiming "most", "all", and "entire" because you haven't met a "most", "all", or "entire" anything.
He hasnt met 0.0005 percent of the current population of Nigerian women which is give or take about 375 ladies. And NO, the ones he passes on the streets and watches on TV and Africa Magic doesn't count. grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre: God! See how everyone are dancing around sexkillz's co*k, damn that guy is powerful on NL.

You guys ambushed DailyNews and backed him to a corner, this is not a fair fight.
LMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre: God! See how everyone are dancing around sexkillz's co*k, damn that guy is powerful on NL.

Israel alone defeated 6 different arab nations joined together, so Israel can never be defeated in a fight cos Israel is a one-nation army, so trust DailyNewsgrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Name the people that know u offline. Go to YAN thread, not less than 15 people who are full time members of nairaland, male and female have met DailyNews in person.

I have transacted real life business here with nairaland members in d business/auto section.

I have in many occasions posted my picture and that of my siblings here, u urself advised me to take it down, that I shudnt be uploading my sisters pics online without their permission.

Even some of u called my sisters models and celebrities that I am claiming to be my sisters. Sexkillz called me childish for uploading my pics...so girl, find another point...u are yet to prove who u are the nairaland nungrin

Prove ke? For what? Am i a child? Am i in a competition? Am i insecured? Hehehehehe. A-ca-rubbish! Whose business is it if i am poor or rich, unemployed or broke? I am not like you. I draw a line between my personal life and public life.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
Daily News is now Kanye West. Everybody wants to meet him. Awww. So sweet!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Israel alone defeated 6 different arab nations joined together, so Israel can never be defeated in a fight cos Israel is a one-nation army, so trust DailyNewsgrin

Ok bro! I'm a spectator, deploy your ballistic missiles, if no one cheers you, I will.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Prove ke? For what? Am i a child? Am i in a competition? Am i insecured? Hehehehehe. A-ca-rubbish! Whose business is it if i am poor or rich, unemployed or broke? I am not like you. I draw a line between my personal life and public life.
You and your paddies here will still be the ones to first call- broke, poor, wretchedgrin...even when u all know the truth, so goodbye, until u are ready to prove your angelicness, go and sit down and let those that aren't faceless speakgrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: You and your paddies here will still be the ones to first call- broke, poor, wretchedgrin...even when u all know the truth, so goodbye, until u are ready to prove your angelicness, go and sit down and let those that aren't faceless speakgrin

Yes i will sit down on my thread. And i say the goodbye when i'm ready, not you. Faceless or not, i am Caracta. You can't beat that! A-ca-complete, a-ca-straight, a-ca-beautiful, a-ca-sensible. Choi! cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
hahahahahaha!! see as you guys are playing football with DN's life grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

Ok bro! I'm a spectator, deploy your ballistic missiles, if no one cheers you, I will.

gringrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
I thought I read a post from Dailynews few minutes ago where he said he was leaving the thread and wanted to focus on football, why is he still here fighting like a child whose meat was stolen, several people have owned you on this thread in the past 15 hours, when will you give up? You've been defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Yes i will sit down on my thread. And i say the goodbye when i'm ready, not you. Faceless or not, i am Caracta. You can't beat that! A-ca-complete, a-ca-straight, a-ca-beautiful, a-ca-sensible. Choi! cheesy
Fear of being exposed after ur so much pretence on nairaland can't even let u put up ur real picture for once. Fear of being exposed can't even let u make friends here cos u know that any guy that dares befriend u will run within the next 45minutes cos he will discover that u are d opposite of who u pretend to be here.

Caracta, I hate to do this, u had been pushing me to d wall...I always try to avoid lashing on u...pls go and sit down and let ur thread flow...if u dnt wanna cry and go home devastated, just let ur thread flow peacefully cos u are faceless...so so faceless to speak or judge anyone or even call names cos u know u are faking to be good on nairaland, and u are ur nairaland opposite, I challenge u to prove me wrong.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: I thought I read a post from Dailynews few minutes ago where he said he was leaving the thread and wanted to focus on football, why is he still here fighting like a child whose meat was stolen, several people have owned you on this thread in the past 15 hours, when will you give up? You've been defeated.
The match is over!!! Some ppl wanna cry to bed tonight, caution them asapgrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Where is this debate going to ? Abeg someone direct me undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
I have friends here and my picture was on a thread before i took it off grin cheesy

Is that all you've got, DN?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Sexkillz called me childish for uploading my pics...
Yes.

You senselessly generalized against Nigerian women, you were called out and instead of defending yourself, you go on about how popular you are offline, how influential, how rich, how handsome blah blah, how fine your car is, as usual.

You even posted pictures of your kitchen. grin all because you were asked to defend your statements.

If that isn't childish, I don't know what else is.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Did he say i should prove him wrong? shocked shocked shocked

Nah...i can't date you! tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Yes.

You senselessly generalized against Nigerian women, you were called out and instead of defending yourself, you go on about how popular you are offline, how influential, how rich, how handsome blah blah, how fine your car is, as usual.

You even posted pictures of your kitchen. grin all because you were asked to defend your statements.

If that isn't childish, I don't know what else is.

Guy clear for road nagringrin you have given them enough hope and courage, let them fend for themselves na...na wa to u ogrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123: Where is this debate going to ? Abeg someone direct me undecided
Take left from your driveway, when you get to the stop light, make a right....

continue onto Nairaland Romance section drama.......
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
I beg to object, ever heard of the quote 'a lady that ask for nothing, deserves everything'? That was one quote I grew up with, twas kinda difficult for me to ask my parents for this and that cos my monthly allowance which I was contended with covered my personal NEEDS. Iv gat girlfriends here in Abj whose parents are multi-millionaires, xo what are they depending in a guy for in terms of material things? Besides the gifts a guy gets for them occassionally. Personally, I feel I would loose d respect a guy has for me if I ask him for sum kinda WANT. Rather, I do the giving, and don't give a damn if they give me back or not. Please, not all gals care about material things in a relationship, what most of us crave for is a happy relationship and a guy that really cherish the lady involved. Mind you, a lady who really cares about you, would even look for a way to help u out when u are having financial difficulties. It happens.Not the ones that act as leeches in a relationship which I believe u are referring to. Not ALL NIGERIAN LADIES are like that.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Take left from your driveway, when you get to the stop light, take a right....

continue onto Nairaland Romance section drama.......

grin tongue
Caracta: Did he say i should prove him wrong? shocked shocked shocked

Nah...i can't date you! tongue
Date kegrin prove urself, upload ur pic, and better still, prove u are good to guys u know offline and stop fooling urself online, nairaland independent girl, na todaygrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by jmoore(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
sad

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Phiozy: I beg to object, ever heard of the quote 'a lady that ask for nothing, deserves everything'? That was one quote I grew up with, twas kinda difficult for me to ask my parents for this and that cos my monthly allowance which I was contended with covered my personal NEEDS. Iv gat girlfriends here in Abj whose parents are multi-millionaires, xo what are they depending in a guy for in terms of material things? Besides the gifts a guy gets for them occassionally. Personally, I feel I would loose d respect a guy has for me if I ask him for sum kinda WANT. Rather, I do the giving, and don't give a damn if they give me back or not. Please, not all gals care about material things in a relationship, what most of us crave for is a happy relationship and a guy that really cherish the lady involved. Mind you, a lady who really cares about you, would even look for a way to help u out when u are having financial difficulties. It happens.Not the ones that act as leeches in a relationship which I believe u are referring to. Not ALL NIGERIAN LADIES are like that.
Phiozy, u don't need to panic dear...u are not faceless...I know u...in every rule, there is an exception, so dear, pay no attention to this and pls stay off u don't fit in here ok These lots here are faking their personality, don't be a part of themsmiley
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Date kegrin prove urself, upload ur pic, and better still, prove u are good to guys u know offline and stop fooling urself online, nairaland independent girl, na todaygrin

What will my pic do for you? Vaseline is cheap. So i should log out and go and prove to them that i'm good, then come back to give you a full report? Where is the sense in that? Funny dude.

The point of my thread has not changed. Don't make untrue generalizations. There are good girls out there. Don't aid or encourage the bad ones. Respect women!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: The match is over!!! Some ppl wanna cry to bed tonight, caution them asapgrin
From the look of things you're already crying wherever you're, you're only using the grin emoticon as a camouflage, I've also noticed something about you in the past hours, you just wake up from your bed and come up with assumptions then log into the site pour them all out and start screaming Fact! Fact! Fact! Hoping people will buy.

You have to realize that most users of this site are people who are done with high school not kids, people with a well developed brain, people who will not just sit and watch you spew all manner of lie like you were some intellectual god.

If making silly assumptions and making silly people believe them makes you gain some self esteem, I think you should talk to the administrator of the site to create a toddlers section for you where you can watch over toddlers and lie to them as you wish since that makes you feel good.

Really this is just an advice, I can't force you to heed it, but the rate at which people defeat you intellectually on a per minute basis is quite shameful TBH sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.