Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (54966 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Nah...why wasn't she making the hair before? Is the man her messiah? How many of you guys even hang out with girls with unrelaxed hair?
Unrelaxed hair doesnt make one ugly does it?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
tell me about it grin grin grin grin grin

just imagine puss in boots and ankle skirts plus socks for a dinner party

Misery cry cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

Dang!!!!

What's with the mushiness going on between itsmodella and acidiosis?...both of you should get a room!! grin
why are you jealous bro? tongue grin
DailyNews:
But I just hate d way girls come on nairaland to act and pretend innocent while they go outside to perpetrate evil, its very sad and dubious, they need to be exposed and cautioned.

Afo muo oooooo gringrin

Bia DN, who pissed you off this afternoon gringrin
Wu Zetian:

LMAO! The struggle is real grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

And then comes to nairaland to H-expose caracta and co grin

*sees her and bolts* grin

For the sake of your Nairaland girlfriend, I won't hurt you. I can see her viewing.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Misery cry cry
Pure misery, pain, agony, affliction, suffering cry cry cry cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Unrelaxed hair doesnt make one ugly does it?

NO, it doesn't. Far from it!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Pure misery, pain, agony, affliction, suffering cry cry cry cry

Modellaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta: I have seen a couple of threads on Nigerian women. So many generalizations and accusations.

1. Money
The men keep complaining that Nigerian women like money. I ask, "Who gives them money?" Men! Why give them and complain later? I'm sure they didn't point a gun at your head when you gave them money or gifts. Stop aiding them. If you are one of the men that shower gifts and money on women, please don't come and open a thread to complain. Thanks.

2. Sex
Who sleeps with them? Men! Some of those pointing accusing fingers have slept with not less than 30 women, especially teenagers (remember NYSC days). Next time your girlfriend opens her legs for you, close the legs. Help save the world. Or better still, stop complaining.

3. Fake Hair
A lot of you admire girls on weaves then come here to make noise. The last girl you asked out on a date, was she not wearing fake hair? I am not a great fan of Weaves but that is not enough reason to condemn others. Next time your girl is wearing fake hair, yank it off. Or better still, don't come here to complain. We can't help you.

I agree that there are promiscuous girls (in large numbers). Some will even plead with you to sleep with them. I also agree that there are gold diggers (in extremely large numbers). There are good girls too. Stop generalizing. It's childish.

Or what do you think? grin grin cheesy

I feel pity for black women because they are the bottom of the barrell; The fake hair which they adorn and even pride themselves in wearing it. The fake contact lens which they put on hoping to look like white girls. Why is it that nobody is trying to be like you ? But you wanna wear a fake hair and contact lens to look like white girls. It is embarrasing,degrading and equally disgusting...tufia. Black women has dragged the pride of the black race in the mud and they are shameless. Always fantasizing about white guys. When a black man approaches you you become rude but when a white man who look down on you approach you you wanna lick his nasty aass.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Unluvable(f): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Some ladies we see on artificial hair and make-up do not "really" like the idea of artificial stuffs...
Peer pressure and the belief that men love these things lured many..

Therefore, its possible to toast a lady on artificial hair (love at first sight), and then talk to her (not force her) about your idea/interest/likes..

Well I can't speak for all women. As for me, it aint easy to take care of natural african hair, its expensive and time consuming, why go through all the stress when I can braid and use it for 1 month with lil maintenance.
And also if you tell her what you prefer and it will be too stressful for her and it conflicts on what she likes, why not let go and stop making her feel bad for having a different choice!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Misery cry cry
Now imagine rod in wrapper,tie and face cap to a Sunday service

cry cry cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I feel pity for black women because they are the bottom of the barrell; The fake hair which they adorn and even pride themselves in wearing it. The fake contact lens which they put on hoping to look like white girls. Why is it that nobody is trying to be like you ? But you wanna wear a fake hair and contact lens to look like white girls. It is embarrasing,degrading and equally disgusting...tufia. Black women has dragged the pride of the black race in the mud and they are shameless. Always fantasizing about white guys. When a black man approaches you you become rude but when a white who look down on you approach you you wanna lick his nasty aass.
Yes, this is the same guy who was complimenting Ejine's fiancee who had horse tail on top of her head, talons as nails and eyelashes long enough to sweep the whole of Lagos.

We know your type bro, yourself and Ejine. You come here giving us lectures about how we should stop being fake yet you chase the fakest girls in town.

Abeg, next person please.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
On a serious note, some girls here are fake. If they are afraid to upload their pictures, it means they are fake. grin. Some upload batty without a face to show the owner of the batty. Some upload a picture of their eyes and nose without a corresponding lips. Its not fair na.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

NO, it doesn't. Far from it!
Good
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
This wasn't necessary, since you think all Nigerian girls are whores I'm only asking that you accept that your sisters and female relatives are whores since they are also Nigerian Ladies, earlier you didn't make use of MAJORITY you were making use of ALL or NIGERIAN girls are whores, you got reminded that you also have Nigerian sisters your word usage changed.

Just accept it and we will call it a day, and you need to swear down a notch about your families wealth and blah blah, that isn't what this argument is all about, why should anyone believe you anyway when you earlier stated that people shouldn't believe what others say on the site unless they meet in person.
you have a big problem with comprehension, my bad.

You mentioned my mom n sisters, I then used them as reference. My mom married my dad a poor man ok My dad was only a mere civil servant riding a bicycle when he met my mom at a church programme.

My mom was already being coerced to marry an army colonel, which she was yet to accept until she met my dad and followed him and they laboured together to build an enviable home. Yes, in my community my parents are well respected. I didn't mention my family being wealthy here but if u think I did, then take it or leave it cos it doesn't affect u in anyway.

Same way, my sister refused to marry a rich guy frm a popular family coming for her. Simply becos she was afraid of d too much money d family had n cos ppl keep suspecting their source of income, she followed a broke guy with ambition and they jointly built wealth. From scratch, God only knws wot I am telling u, as I type, they have conquered poverty for their offsprings, courtesy of joint effort.

She never went for the lots of ready made guys coming after her. She followed a guy she knew very well n believed in n they laboured together and to God be d glory, they are smiling.

If u also see it as me saying my family is rich, then that's ur problem, u dnt need to believe me cos it doesn't affect u.

But take it: Nigerian girls of today, my female relatives included are all money-driven and money-conscious. If any of my relative act like a LovePeddler, then she is a LovePeddler and shud be treated like one.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:

Cos your backa is blocking the way tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise: On a serious note, some girls here are fake. If they are afraid to upload their pictures, it means they are fake. grin. Some upload batty with a face to show the owner of the batty. Some upload a picture of their eyes and nose with a corresponding lips. Its not fair na.

Call me fake or whatever. I don't need to upload my pictures here. Go ask Nadia. I'm cool with the Nairalanders I met physically. I don't need to prove anything to anybagga!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Now imagine rod in wrapper,tie and face cap to a Sunday service

cry cry cry

Brutal cry
Even Jesus will fall from the cross embarassed
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

For the sake of your Nairaland girlfriend, I won't hurt you. I can see her viewing.

Ayam single and free.. I'm a monk tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Brutal cry
Even Jesus will from the cross embarassed
LMAOOOOOO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Call me fake or whatever. I don't need to upload my pictures here. Go ask Nadia. I'm cool with the Nairalanders I met physically. I don't need to prove anything to anybagga!

Correct! kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews:

My mom married my dad a poor man ok My dad was only a mere civil servant riding a bicycle when he met my mom at a church programme.
Eya undecided. So touching. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Brutal cry
Even Jesus will fall from the cross embarassed
LWKMDDDD!!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Eya undecided. So touching. grin
Extremely o! Stories dat wake d dead cry cry cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Yes, this is the same guy who was complimenting Ejine's fiance who had horse tail on top of her head, talons as nails and eyelashes long enough to sweep the whole of Lagos.

We know your type bro, yourself and Ejine. You come here giving us lectures about how we should stop being fake yet you chase the fakest girls in town.

Abeg, next person please.

*faints while laughing* gringrin

Bia this cunny gehl, why did you follow me to this thread? grin

Get out of my head!!!

*unfollows her* grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Are you calling your E-daddy a bagga? angry

Did I even call your name? U dey mad? grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise: On a serious note, some girls here are fake. If they are afraid to upload their pictures, it means they are fake. grin. Some upload batty without a face to show the owner of the batty. Some upload a picture of their eyes and nose without a corresponding lips. Its not fair na.

gringrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Correct! kiss
mtcheww! This one sef they talk? grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
Who told you there is nothing to maintain about artificial hair? Its better to have a good looking artificial hair than carry a natural hair which is poorly maintained and FYI a dirty natural hair smells too.

You say most black men don't like artificial hair that means there are a few out there who would still woo a lady they love irrespective of whether she carries a natural or artificial hair, The Black men in your category need to stop worrying over frivolous things and pursue greatness, do your thing and let others do what they're gonna do.

You can't compare the hair of the races you mentioned with that of a typical African lady, black men are blessed with bigger phallus than their Caucasian and Asian counterparts, they end up taking penis enlargement pills to get bigger only a few are born with a big phallus, their women are blessed in the hair department, black women are not they end up using artificial hairs, some black women do retain their natural hair though.
And mind you before an African lady reaches the age of 15 her parents must have cut her hair over 2000 times but that's not the case with the Caucasians and Asians.

How can you say black people are not blessed in the hair department? You make it sound as if black people growing/maintaining their hair is some sort if Herculean task. It has been done before, it is still being done today.

In the 70s & 80s before the arrival of that nonsense called weave, black women kept their natural hair, some permed, some grew Afro, some weaved. Today lots of black men grow their natural hair without much fuss, Jay jay okocha, kanu nwankwo kept long hair for years. David haye is another example.

I know African hair is tough, but I though women pay high prices for beauty? I see women doing painful things like waxing, so why can't you carry your cross gracefully?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / My Experience With A Married Woman. / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.