Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (54972 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
I miscalculated lol sorry, 200 not 2000, but that's still a lot, cutting your hair once every month and 12 times in a year is a lot.

Like I earlier stated, not all black men worry themselves over frivolous issues, why would you throw ones property into a bin?

And to your comparison, why are you comparing a slim lightskinned lady in her early 20's to an obese dark skinned woman in her 40's, what kind of comparison is that?

Oh! You call black women not sticking to their natural hair frivolous? It's not frivolous, it's a serious psychological issue with black women, a problem that will end up being passed onto our daughters from generation to generation.

A time shall come, if a black woman isn't wearing weave, she can't feel ok, it will get to point, if a black woman is t wearing weave, she won't get a job.

It's then you will know this is a serious issue.

If black women feel this passionate about synthetic hair made in a factory and sold like drinks, I think going into the weave making business won't be a bad idea.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Unluvable(f): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

11pm.. So you do watch football? shocked

*confused* xynerise said postponed and you are saying 11pm
And why are you shocked?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
2s£xy:
Sure you do... And for real!

I love the way you carry your family.
Thanks sir
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
You can't be... I tell you. You can't be. All na stunt!

Pain is one thing I don't feel about Naija girls. Save that for those who see them as god. Not me.

Abi no b same skin, hand head etc we get?

Abegi...
ItsModella:
lmaooooo!! See as e dey pain am. In you mind, you said the truth? Talk about false truths grin grin

Now, about my worth, I am a 100000 times more than a thousand of your type put together. Do the freaking math.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unluvable*:

Seriously??
ya. Due to Harmattan
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

Oh! You call black women not sticking to their natural hair frivolous? It's not frivolous, it's a serious psychological issue with black women, a problem that will end up being passed onto our daughters from generation to generation.

A time shall come, if a black woman isn't wearing weave, she can't feel ok, it will get to point, if a black woman is t wearing weave, she won't get a job.

It's then you will know this is a serious issue.

If black women feel this passionate about synthetic hair made in a factory and sold like drinks, I think going into the weave making business won't be a bad idea.
If black women not sticking to their natural hair is a psychological issue then you would agree with me that white women who tan their skins also have physiological problems, this issue is a frivolous one,
I read some of your comments where you said blacks need to focus on advancing in science and technology and stop talking about virginity and blah blah that this is 2013 and the world is advancing, this is me telling you to focus on more disturbing issues and let women who want to wear artificial hair wear it and let the naturals continue, it shouldn't be forced down anyone's throat.

A point like that won't come, only few organizations employ people based on looks, most do based on what your brain has to offer, and looks have never determined how intelligent one is.

Good business, you should go into it, and please sell only quality weaves, so black women who love artificial hairs can continue looking beautiful wink

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Do we classify "attachments" and hair extensions as fake hair too? Abeg, i don't understand.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unluvable*:

*confused* xynerise said postponed and you are saying 11pm
And why are you shocked?

No mind that antelope.. It's 11pm.. Check NL frontpage

I'm shocked cos most girls don't watch footie
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
2s£xy:
You can't be... I tell you. You can't be. All na stunt!

Pain is one thing I don't feel about Naija girls. Save that for those who see them as god. Not me.

Abi no b same skin, hand head etc we get?

Abegi...
I'm not begging you to believe me. I know your type very well and you guys are not up to my level...fact!! And you can save your lectures for your fellow blubbering fools.

I'm done.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm not begging you to believe me. I know your type very well and you guys are not up to my level...fact!! And you can save your lectures for your fellow blubbering fools.

I'm done.

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
This thread has been greatly derailed.

The question yet unanswered:

Nigerian ladies, why do you depend so much on the guys dating you

Nigerian ladies, why do you people cherish money, material gifts and fancy things you see in a guy more than true happiness

Nigerian ladies, why do you people always go for money and when you get hurt or mistreated you come shouting: GUYS ARE DOGS

Nigerian girls, why is it that when you people come on the internet, especially on nairaland, you all claim you don't date a guy becos of his money, you don't even ask a guy for financial help, and don't ever demand from a guy, in fact all the female nairalanders are independent, don't need a dime from a guy, and they don't demand, they are too exceptional and angelic, but still, the same ladies perpetrate all manners of atrocities in the relationships offline.

So I ask, who do you ladies think u are fooling Can't you just be real: if u are a runs girl, say it and some guys will gladly accept u and if u are girl that demand and depend on guys u date, u also make it known than trying to paint your words to lure gullible-minded guys into e-admiring and running after u.

For the person asking the time for The Brazilian vs Spain match, its 11pm if u are in Nigeria.

Right now, Italy and Uruguay is playing, Italy 1 - Uruguay 0.

Back to the original topic: why are Nigerian ladies so money-conscious and material-drivengrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hair hatted hooligans grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Smh. . . Mediocrity. June 30 2013, and "Men" are still crying like babies?

Wow! Just, Wow!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Some men are just so gullible, and in fact, sissygrin

Raise a topic that says: guys love sex and see if any girl would support the guys, but see sissy guys trying to fight their fellow guys for saying the truth that exposes bad women and their bad practices. Makes me wonder what they are really up togrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: This thread has been greatly derailed.

The question yet unanswered:

Nigerian ladies, why do you depend so much on the guys dating you

Nigerian ladies, why do you people cherish money, material gifts and fancy things you see in a guy more than true happiness

Nigerian ladies, why do you people always go for money and when you get hurt or mistreated you come shouting: GUYS ARE DOGS

Nigerian girls, why is it that when you people come on the internet, especially on nairaland, you all claim you don't date a guy becos of his money, you don't even ask a guy for financial help, and don't ever demand from a guy, in fact all the female nairalanders are independent, don't need a dime from a guy, and they don't demand, they are too exceptional and angelic, but still, the same ladies perpetrate all manners of atrocities in the relationships offline.

So I ask, who do you ladies think u are fooling Can't you just be real: if u are a runs girl, say it and some guys will gladly accept u and if u are girl that demand and depend on guys u date, u also make it known than trying to paint your words to lure gullible-minded guys into e-admiring and running after u.

For the person asking the time for The Brazilian vs Spain match, its 11pm if u are in Nigeria.

Right now, Italy and Uruguay is playing, Italy 1 - Uruguay 0.

Back to the original topic: why are Nigerian ladies so money-conscious and material-drivengrin
That's not the question.

The questions are, why are you still crying? Why are you pulling "facts" out of your arsz? For someone who isn't in any relationship whatsoever, you are even crying more than those in one. Why do you keep looking at a man wearing a shoe and trying to tell him where his shoe hurts? When will you grow up and stop the senseless generalizations, degradation and compartmentalizations of the female folk? How many Nigerian ladies out of the over 75,000,000 have you met?

When will you get a life?

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by waybaloo: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ive heard this said many times about Nigerian women (as a group), always from Nigerian men. Isn't this totally disrespecting your female counterparts - why hate on each other?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Some men are just so gullible, and in fact, sissygrin

Raise a topic that says: guys love sex and see if any girl would support the guys, but see sissy guys trying to fight their fellow guys for saying the truth that exposes bad women and their bad practices. Makes me wonder what they are really up togrin
What is the truth? And who put you in the position of telling the "truth"?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
waybaloo: Ive heard this said many times about Nigerian women (as a group), always from Nigerian men. Isn't this totally disrespecting your female counterparts - why hate on each other?
Sore losers they are and sore losers they will remain.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
waybaloo: Ive heard this said many times about Nigerian women (as a group), always from Nigerian men. Isn't this totally disrespecting your female counterparts - why hate on each other?

I've never seen this kind of hatred before. Yet they complain that South Africans hate Nigerians.

I read a white man's comment on a blog. He said, "Nobody hates and disrespects Nigerian ladies than Nigerians themselves."
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
I hear...

ItsModella:

I'm done.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Merkki(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
The rich men won't come here to make noise. Shout to the rooftop brokers! Nigerians have money? Hahahaha. Rotflol. Keep throwing jabs on your women. Give us more points to ridicule and bully them. *whispers* They are weak!

Shameless dudes.

Don't even let me get started on the weaves.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: That's not the question.

The questions are, why are you still crying? Why are you pulling "facts" out of your arsz? For someone who isn't in any relationship whatsoever, you are even crying more than those in one. Why do you keep looking at a man wearing a shoe and trying to tell him where his shoe hurts? When will you grow up and stop the senseless generalizations, degradation and compartmentalizations of the female folk? How many Nigerian ladies out of the over 75,000,000 have you met?

When will you get a life?

lol, I like u for many things, keep it up, time shall tell, won't be too longgrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Merkki: The rich men won't come here to make noise. Shout to the rooftop brokers! Nigerians have money? Hahahaha. Rotflol. Keep throwing jabs on your women. Give us more points to ridicule and bully them. *whispers* They are weak!

Shameless dudes.

Don't even let me get started on the weaves.
I love nairaland romance section: just press a few buttons n watch the music playing yil u dancegrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: lol, I like u for many things, keep it up, time shall tell, won't be too longgrin
Thought as much. Stop blaming women for your sad experiences in your youthful days and till now. Learn to take responsibility and stop looking for avenues to transfer blame and aggression.

For once in your life, be a Man.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Merkki(f): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: I love nairaland romance section: just press a few buttons n watch the music playing yil u dancegrin

Pls dont quote me if your argument wont hold water. Ask around, i'm not nice
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by waybaloo: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes, but is there a deeper reason - are a lot of Nigerian men secretly or openly misogynistic? I see splatterings of it. Around many men I have seen a woman's opinion is not worth as much as a mans. Perhaps that is why a lot of Nigerian women are loud and aggressive? Just my observations.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
waybaloo: Yes, but is there a deeper reason - are a lot of Nigerian men secretly or openly misogynistic? I see splatterings of it. Around many men I have seen a woman's opinion is not worth as much as a mans. Perhaps that is why a lot of Nigerian women are loud and aggressive? Just my observations.

It's common among the educated illiterates. Lack of respect for women, even their own mothers. Someone said it's because of the harsh weather and insecurities. Our men are losing it. Pls pray for us sad
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Thought as much. Stop blaming women for your sad experiences in your youthful days and till now. Learn to take responsibility and stop looking for avenues to transfer blame and aggression.

For once in your life, be a Man.

Sexkillz or Killsex, don't worry, it won't be too long when u will wake up from ur daydreamgrin time shall tell, enjoysmiley
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by waybaloo: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

It's common among the educated illiterates. Lack of respect for women, even their own mothers. Someone said it's because of the harsh weather and insecurities. Our men are losing it. Pls pray for us sad

Even my own husband behaves this way, I can see he picked it up from his Father - sad. And thats someone who is very educated!

Women are the backbone of ANY nation
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Sexkillz or Killsex, don't worry, it won't be too long when u will wake up from ur daydreamgrin time shall tell, enjoysmiley
When you have been made to swallow your senseless generalizations, you clutch at straws.

You have been telling sexkillz "time will tell" for over a year now. Can't you look for a better line?

Don't you just love how I shut you up?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Merkki:

Pls dont quote me if your argument wont hold water. Ask around, i'm not nice
Hello Merkki, u can't do more than what ur dearest mod; Sexkillz has done both now in the past, but still, the truth can't be silenced.

Why worry abt what people say abt nigerian women if truly u are a good/different nigerian

If u are good, wot we say here don't need to bother u...cos u ought to knw who u are, unless u are being tortured by ur inner conscience.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
waybaloo:

Even my own husband behaves this way, I can see he picked it up from his Father - sad. And thats someone who is very educated!

Women are the backbone of ANY nation
I dare say culture is responsible. But thankfully, some of us have been freed from it's evil shackles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Reply)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.