Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55019 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Abeg eh, even if you speak your mind which could actually be a reflection of how you are in real life, dem go still say make you go to the real world. Na today? grin grin

They want you to speak the truth but when you do, they say "take it to the real world". hahahahaha!! too many jokes grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: one thing I have noticed abt u is this:

Sometimes u wanna be real u, but wen u remember that u are still on stage acting drama, u compose...come out clean dear, its good to be real.

And u always find pleasure in attacking DailyNews, but if I ever dare attack u, u will flee nairaland forever like ur friends. Dnt start a war u cnt finish...and stop acting angelic online and prove ur angelicness to the guys u meet in real life cos we all knw d truth, we cnt be fooled.

If you ever attack me? Like seriously? Bring it on boy! I dare you. I know you are not a bastard!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise: No reasonable man would want to marry a liability as wife, whether rich or poor. If a girl thinks his man must provide everything she wants, then she is digging a hole for herself.

Some married rich men dont want their wife to work. I dont know if this is caused by insecurity or the man is a staunch illiterate. It looks awkward to me when a woman keeps seeking assist from her husband for something small like hairs, undies and make-ups.

For the singles, you girls should hustle and feel the taste of hardship. Why did your parents send you to school? The more you ask a guy for money to buy irrelevant things, the more you lose your value. The less you seek, the more you get.

Boys are very smart this period. Be sagacious!!

I drop my pen cool

E
Remain blessed papa antelope cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

This is not true! As much as maintenance matters for natural hair, there is nothing to maintain about fake hair. Fake hair is fake hair, if you like maintain it every hour, it's still fake hair.

Most black men don't like fake hair, that's why they are running to other races of women. Your hair is part of your identity, why camouflage it with a Caucasian hair and tomorrow claim to be a proud black woman?

Do you see Chinese, Arab, white, or Hispanic women fixing fake hair? (And please don't tell me white women fix fake hair, because they don't. They only use hair extentions which matches their hair colour and texture, and only a few do)
Who told you there is nothing to maintain about artificial hair? Its better to have a good looking artificial hair than carry a natural hair which is poorly maintained and FYI a dirty natural hair smells too.

You say most black men don't like artificial hair that means there are a few out there who would still woo a lady they love irrespective of whether she carries a natural or artificial hair, The Black men in your category need to stop worrying over frivolous things and pursue greatness, do your thing and let others do what they're gonna do.

You can't compare the hair of the races you mentioned with that of a typical African lady, black men are blessed with bigger phallus than their Caucasian and Asian counterparts, they end up taking penis enlargement pills to get bigger only a few are born with a big phallus, their women are blessed in the hair department, black women are not they end up using artificial hairs, some black women do retain their natural hair though.
And mind you before an African lady reaches the age of 15 her parents must have cut her hair over 2000 times but that's not the case with the Caucasians and Asians.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: and u too bro...they can't fool all of us, they can fool the gullible-minded and deprived ones, they can't fool the rest. We all, including the opponents know the truth.

If u are good, take it to the real world. On the internet, a thief can claim to be a security guard. A lovepeddler can claim to be a nun.

Only God knows who we are and those who knw us outside the internet, so let's stop painting our words on nairaland to get people to admiring ussmiley

#Wisdom!

#Word
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
All these hypocritical males here. I'm sure all your girlfriends have artificial hair, why are you still with her? S.ex?? hmm thought so.

Natural hair=Deeper life
Deeper life= No s.ex

That could get frustrating.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

No vex jare, my sister.

Isn't it funny? Do you guys notice the set of people against this thread? What do they have in common? grin
They are a bunch of rejected men. I bet they can't even get a girl, that's why they whine like babies who haven't been breastfed in aeons.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Dsage1: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Hmmmmm. What do i say? You have raised valid points. But there are still good girls out there.

Noooooo! It's not a matter of being good or bad. Me think it's natural for females to behave like that to their love ones. Except she is a gold gigger, there's notting wrong if you buy her something to show how much you love her.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123: If we carry natural hair they say we resemble village girls. If we carry fake hair they say we are fake like a Chinese mobile. We never win. Confused set of people.

Too confused, my sister.
If we don't use makeup, they say we look like Mary-Amaka and deeper lifers. If we use, they complain we are too fake. Hian!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shurrrrup joor! Na ur fada say make u go sama without protection? undecided
lol, honestly, Idowu, u ought to have been a bad comediangrin y I most times enjoy ur comments is d fact that I dnt even understand ur own stand most times...u are really a good suspense actor, I must confessgrin
Shir£ll£ baby:

and any guy that thinks it is his right to put his brokus in me needs his head rexamined.has he paid my dowry?
so...every body stay on ya own.kus after unprotected sex,will my father be the one to buy postinor for me?abeg gi

Hehehehe... She keeps proving DN right

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

E
Remain blessed papa antelope cool
Ise!!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
Who told you there is nothing to maintain about artificial hair? Its better to have a good looking artificial hair than carry a natural hair which is poorly maintained and FYI a dirty natural hair smells too.

You say most black men don't like artificial hair that means there are a few out there who would still woo a lady they love irrespective of whether she carries a natural or artificial hair, The Black men in your category need to stop worrying over frivolous things and pursue greatness, do your thing and let others do what they're gonna do.

You can't compare the hair of the races you mentioned with that of a typical African lady, black men are blessed with bigger phallus than their Caucasian and Asian counterparts, they end up taking penis enlargement pills to get bigger only a few are born with a big phallus, their women are blessed in the hair department, black women are not they end up using artificial hairs, some black women do retain their natural hair though.
And mind you before an African lady reaches the age of 15 her parents must have cut her hair over 2000 times but that's not the case with the Caucasians and Asians.
Beaurriful!!!! cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
adaobi123: If we carry natural hair they say we resemble village girls. If we carry fake hair they say we are fake like a Chinese mobile. We never win. Confused set of people.
I have said it countless times, there is no winning when you're up against close minded, confused and stubborn men.

Funny thing is their girlfriends (if they have any) are the ones who go about looking like masquerades. May we be free from men who speak from both sides of their mouths. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Too confused, my sister.
If we don't use makeup, they say we look like Mary-Amaka and deeper lifers. If we use, they complain we are too fake. Hian!

grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:

Prickly, you are just too much. May God continue to make you more intelligent kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
D sage:

Noooooo! It's not a matter of being good or bad. Me think it's natural for females to behave like that to their love ones. Except she is a gold gigger, there's notting wrong if you buy her something to show how much you love her.

It is not natural to act like a beggar. If you want to give your girl money, do it with a good heart. You shouldn't complain later. And if you can't give her, tell her you can't. Simple!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Make I ask you first ... How market madam??

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
I have said it countless times, there is no winning when you're up against close minded, confused and stubborn men.

Funny thing is their girlfriends (if they have any) are the ones who go about looking like masquerades. May we be free from men who speak from both sides of their mouths. grin grin grin

Amen o, my sister.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Where is hornipipe when you need him? He keeps his hair natural. You guys should ask him how his hair journey has been so far. It's so easy to scream natural hair when you put a clipper to your hair every week.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

If you ever attack me? Like seriously? Bring it on boy! I dare you. I know you are not a bastard!
shocked shocked
DailyNews: read and re-read all my posts, I have never disputed the fact that there are still very few good girls, never.

All I am saying is majority are just money and material-driven. And I am also telling the females here to be real and stop trying to appear too angelic just becos we are on the internet.

Of course wen I wanna settle down, God willing, I am gonna end up with the best amongst the fewsmiley
are you gonna lie now? You have never generalized by calling all Nigerian Ladies whores?

Why are you making use of the word majority now, is it because you've been reminded that your mother and sisters are also Nigerian ladies?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

You've missed a lot bro.. Another thread exist just like this one.. Search well and enjoy

This thread's gonna be fun.. Past truth is about to be dug up

hahaha.... I was online as a guest some days back and I read the first few pages of that thread..
Sometimes its good to pour out our minds cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
If my wife carries a hair that makes her look like a mouse with weave, I will ask her to change it immediately. She knows what I want and she knows I love fashion(modest fashion). cool

But one thing I love about her is that she never for a second ask me to give her money to fix her hair. She knows Brazilian hair is expensive so she go for the less expensive hair and she looks better than those with Brazilian hairs. In short that woman too much grin.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

It is not natural to act like a beggar. If you want to give your girl money, do it with a good heart. You shouldn't complain later. And if you can't give her, tell her you can't. Simple!
give her what, is she a tax collectorgrin what happened to u ppls gender-equality campaign, huh

Must a guy give u sth Will heaven fall if u give him Are u not working Wots ur money for For bleaching creams to entice/attract more tax payers rightgrin

#operationexposethemgrin

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Beaurriful!!!! cheesy
cool cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise: If my wife carries a hair that makes her look like a mouse with weave, I will ask her to change it immediately. She knows what I want and she knows I love fashion(modest fashion). cool

But one thing I love about her is that she never for a second ask me to give her money to fix her hair. She knows Brazilian hair is expensive so she go for the less expensive hair and she looks better than those with Brazilian hairs. In short that woman too much grin.
cheesy grin cheesy

The funny thing is, most Nigerian lady hustlers want to kill themselves because of these brazillian stuff just to entice men who do not know the difference between Brazillian and Ghana weave.. grin

Nigerian guys do not know the difference cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Osyxcel(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
I think moderation is the key.

If you wanna ask your boyfriend for money, be moderate about it, you shouldn't overly depend on him for all your finances.

If you wanna do artificial hair, do it moderately.....

That's my opinion.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Prickly, you are just too much. May God continue to make you more intelligent kiss
Thank you itsmodella. wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:
cheesy grin cheesy

The funny thing is, most Nigerian lady hustlers want to kill themselves because of these brazillian stuff just to entice men who do not know the difference between Brazillian and Ghana weave.. grin

Whatever happened to fixing Brazilian weaves just to look good for one's self? Nah, I bet it's not possible in you guys book. Whenever a girl does it, she does it for the benefit of men. You guys sure have a way of pumping your egos.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: give her what, is she a tax collectorgrin what happened to u ppls gender-equality campaign, huh

Must a guy give u sth Will heaven fall if u give him Are u not working Wots ur money for For bleaching creams to entice/attract more tax payers rightgrin

#operationexposethemgrin

Are you this dumb or you are just faking it?

I bet you didn't read the part where i mentioned that a boyfriend is not a father or husband.

Aaarrrrrggghhhh! I thought you were smart. What happened to you, DN?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:
cheesy grin cheesy

Some girls cannot maintain it. Some look like hairy vulture in it. Hmmm pathetic grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.