Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (54967 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
mtcheww! This one sef they talk? grin
Wetin dis "IT" dey talk? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I feel pity for black women because they are the bottom of the barrell; The fake hair which they adorn and even pride themselves in wearing it. The fake contact lens which they put on hoping to look like white girls. Why is it that nobody is trying to be like you ? But you wanna wear a fake hair and contact lens to look like white girls. It is embarrasing,degrading and equally disgusting...tufia. Black women has dragged the pride of the black race in the mud and they are shameless. Always fantasizing about white guys. When a black man approaches you you become rude but when a white man who look down on you approach you you wanna lick his nasty aass.
Black women are at the bottom of the barrel meaning your grandmum, mum, sisters, female relatives and your unborn daughters are also at the bottom of the barrel? My mom isn't neither are my siblings.

Talking about black women always trying to be like their white counterparts, please tell me why do white women feel the need to tan if not for the same self hate and inferiority complex you've been accusing black women of.
I'll just laugh at your reply defending white women because it'll make you the same nasty ass licker you call black women.

The black women you know have dragged the pride of the black men in your category to the mud and not mine.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Don't be deceived by what WOMEN SAY, WATCH WHAT THEY DO! And u won't be misled.
let he who has eyes readeth and obtaineth wisdom and ye shall be saved!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wetin dis "IT" dey talk? undecided
My name is not Information Technology tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
My name is not Information Technology tongue
Hahahaha... Funny! undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
Black women are at the bottom of the barrel meaning your grandmum, mum, sisters, female relatives and your unborn daughters are also at the bottom of the barrel? My mom isn't neither are my siblings.

Talking about black women always trying to be like their white counterparts, please tell me why do white women feel the need to tan if not for the same self hate and inferiority complex you've been accusing black women of.
I'll just laugh at your reply defending white women because it'll make you the same nasty ass licker you call black women.

The black women you know have dragged the pride of the black men in your category to the mud and not mine.

Can you marry itsmodella and caracta for me?.. They are single and vigorously searching grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hahahaha... Funny! undecided
Do you wear Brazilian hair?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Are you calling your E-daddy a bagga? angry

Did I even call your name? U dey mad? grin

*kneels down like a typical Yoruba girl*

I'm sorry daddy. Wasn't referring to you cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews:
But take it: Nigerian girls of today, my female relatives included are all money-driven and money-conscious. If any of my relative act like a LovePeddler, then she is a LovePeddler and shud be treated like one.
Now that you've agreed that your sisters, daughters, mum, grandmum and female relatives are whores, I'll like to inform you that mine aren't.

Have a nice day.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Do you wear Brazilian hair?
Once! Y?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: Now that you've agreed that your sisters, daughters, mum, grandmum and female relatives are whores, I'll like to inform you that mine aren't.

Have a nice day.
Lmao!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

*kneels down like a typical Yoruba girl*

I'm sorry daddy. Wasn't referring to you cheesy
Oya dide jare.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Oya dide jare.

Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Once! Y?
The thing fit you? No offence
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
*clears throat*

DN, the odds are against you but don't give up like yuzedo.. You're a one man army.. Keep spreading your gospel.. Me and acidiosis are with you gringrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: Now that you've agreed that your sisters, daughters, mum, grandmum and female relatives are whores, I'll like to inform you that mine aren't.

Have a nice day.

Stop this! Well you may get some admirers here but trust me, its for a moment... It won't last..

Have a nice day.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky: *clears throat*

DN, the odds are against you but don't give up like yuzedo.. You're a one man army.. Keep spreading your gospel.. Me and acidiosis are with you gringrin

no dey fear woman cheesy grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
These guys should uphold to their standards

cos if I so much read about a compliment on how her hair looks beautiful, how she looks hot in that dress, how she has perfect skin tone,etc

I'll send this link to you guys, Yes you angry angry

*unfollows*
*heads for anger management class*

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Black women remain the best. Come rain come sunshine cool. Onye si mba, Nne ya
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by ShirelleBaby: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

In other words .

Money (paper) is directly proportional to your brokus.. cheesy

Make I ask you first ... How market madam??
Acidosis:

In other words .

Money (paper) is directly proportional to your brokus.. cheesy

Make I ask you first ... How market madam??
smh @ ur mentality,men like u are d reason for the teenagers line up @ a baby market hurrying to sell off your bq§tqrd.relationship is all about making each oda happy,if he has,pls let him spend on her and vice-versa....after d rough climbing and sawing,making the girl look twice ha age,ha family will buy creams and Behind ha up to look ha age ba?abegi,retink!if u are broke,dont woo a girl.a girl that love you without money,u should love her without sex.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

How can you say black people are not blessed in the hair department? You make it sound as if black people growing/maintaining their hair is some sort if Herculean task. It has been done before, it is still being done today.

In the 70s & 80s before the arrival of that nonsense called weave, black women kept their natural hair, some permed, some grew Afro, some weaved. Today lots of black men grow their natural hair without much fuss, Jay jay okocha, kanu nwankwo kept long hair for years. David haye is another example.

I know African hair is tough, but I though women pay high prices for beauty? I see women doing painful things like waxing, so why can't you carry your cross gracefully?

Yes, black women maintaining and growing their hair is an herculean task, the hair of a Negro is naturally tougher than that of a Caucasian or Asian, quote me anywhere. And did you miss the part of my post where I stated that before the age of 15 most black parents cut the hair of their daughters for over 2000 times? Or you couldn't come up with a rebuttal?

We are no longer in the 70's or 80's or are we? In the 70's or 80's most Africans didn't brush their mouth, does that mean we all shouldn't now?
The world is evolving, technology is advancing things are changing, black ladies are using artificial hairs some are still on natural, this isn't the 70's or 80's this is 2013 deal with it bro.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
The thing fit you? No offence
It's just dere, nothing special. To me, it no make sense! Imagine,u getting duped for God knows If thing na monkey p-ub-ic hair, dem u go begin recycle d weave after. Long thing!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

no dey fear woman cheesy grin grin

Taa... I no fear anybody jor.. Go through my post on the other thread and see where I poured out my mind about this ish in support of DN. I say my mind and I don't give a fucck about unparallel views against it
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
See them o. Fans of Tonto Dike, Omotola and Genevieve. Tonto is always on her natural hair abi?

Some guys beg their girlfriends for money o. See them acting like saints here. Smh...
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

Taa... I no fear anybody jor.. Go through my post on the other thread and see where I poured out my mind about this ish in support of DN. I say my mind and I don't give a fucck about unparallel views against it
Eeeeee o! Bad man things.... grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

smh @ ur mentality,men like u are d reason for the teenagers line up @ a baby market hurrying to sell off your bq§tqrd.relationship is all about making each oda happy,if he has,pls let him spend on her and vice-versa....after d rough climbing and sawing,making the girl look twice ha age,ha family will buy creams and Behind ha up to look ha age ba?abegi,retink!if u are broke,dont woo a girl.a girl that love you without money,u should love her without sex.
yaaay my head!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Stop this! Well you may get some admirers here but trust me, its for a moment... It won't last..

Have a nice day.
I don't know you and don't you dare tell me what to stop again! Go home and caution your kids!

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It's just dere, nothing special. To me, it no make sense! Imagine,u getting duped for God knows If thing na monkey p-ub-ic hair, dem u go begin recycle d weave after. Long thing!
abi? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

You talking trash!!... Rough climbing?.. Didn't you enjoy it?.. Is it a one way road?. Quit talking like girls hate sex!!

How many times have you spent on him?.. If he spends on you after every sex and you've never spend back in return, then you're a hoe!!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

You are not wise... grin

So all you need for the several pre-marital banging is cream?? N1200 Nivea lotion??
grin

Once again... I hope market dey boom sha?? grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: I don't know you and don't you dare tell me what to stop again! Go home and caution your kids!

Have a nice day!
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / My Experience With A Married Woman. / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.