Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Woman Beater - How To Know Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Beater - How To Know Them (18875 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sheniqua: 8:18pm On May 15, 2008
Akwete community, USA is shocked and saddened to announce the untimely passing of dear daughter, sister and friend, Mrs. Gloria Onwuka. Mrs. Onwuka was mischievously stabbed to death on August 19, 2006 night at her home in Hampton, Virginia. Her estranged husband, Mr. John Ownuka who was apparently in bitter divorce proceedings has been charged with the crime of first-degree premeditated murder due to overwhelming evidence against him.

Mr. John Ownuka killed his wife of about twenty-five years. He stabbed a woman (14 stab wounds) in her most comfortable and safest place - in her master bedroom bathroom while she was getting ready to go to work. He killed a woman who assisted him through college where he obtained a degree in Physical Therapy. He killed a woman who shared her big and beautiful mansion and paid all the bills. Most importantly he killed a woman who bore him three beautiful children. Mr. John Onwuka killed a woman who loved, cared and sacrificed everything for him. http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/ekeke/091306.html
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Uche2nna(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2008
Texas, huh? I believe that is one of the states that still upholds the death penalty  undecided
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2008
What about all the girls who slapped me?Make I confess,na wetin dey vex me I have had a mobile phone thrown at me and slapped before by 2 girls,one of them,from Abia state and nobody wants to speak up for men like us

Dude, what is with you and Abia State?

They swear for you?
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sheniqua: 8:20pm On May 15, 2008
my many posts show you women who actually left the idiots and paid with their lives.
It's not as easy as pack up and leave especially when you have kids that connect you are bound to see him regularly and you are still in harms way
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Play(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2008
@sheniqua

Odi kwa na mma? This one you are copying and pasting with annoyance. grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Play(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

Dude, what is with you and Abia State?

They swear for you?

They have very fine girls but the mobile phone one was actually from Anambra. I think I have had enough of violent Igbo women.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 8:24pm On May 15, 2008
A Nigerian woman was found murdered in a Burtonsville, Maryland, US. home she lived with her husband and three children. Police responding to a report of an unconscious woman, found the lifeless body of 36-year-old Chidiebere Omenihu Ochulo around 2:30 a.m, Monday at their home. There was no sign of her 41-year-old husband, Kelechi Charles Emeruwa and their three children. Mr. Emeruwa was seen washing a blood stained knife according to unconfirmed reports. He was believed to have fled the city with the children.
Police on failing to locate Mr. Emeruwa and the children at their home, commenced a manhunt for the suspect and issued an Amber Alert on the missing children. The children who share the last name Emeruwa, are Elijah(4), Antinnoe(6) and Jachi(.
The deceased had filed domestic violence complaints with authorities in the past, also called the police to their home on several occasions Emeruwa was abusive to her. In January 2006, Emeruwa was charged with second-degree assault for head-butting his wife twice in the lip, according to court documents filed in Prince George’s County. The troubled relationship made Emeruwa’s family members concerned of Ochulo's safety.

What is your excuse now 4Play. Afterall this woman filed complaints against her PSYCHO husband in the past and this is in the West:" too.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2008
smiley
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 15, 2008
They have very fine girls but the mobile phone one was actually from Anambra. I think I have had enough of violent Igbo women.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sheniqua: 8:24pm On May 15, 2008
4 Play:

@sheniqua

Odi kwa na mma? This one you are copying and pasting with annoyance. grin

ROFL.
I just showed a little snippet of women who died after they left the abusive men.
what did they do wrong now?
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 15, 2008
immediately we got outside her crib the guy was still awake and he ran to the cab and immediately he opened the door of the cab- she was welcomed home with a hot slap, thinking back i don't think it was a slap i think it was a solid punch .anyways i and the cab man(a nigerian also) came down from the cab and[b] i pushed the man back (i was bigger than him) and we got into a little altercation[/b] grin grin and the girl and started abusing me and kicking me and i just thought i'll leave the girl with her problems. Till today me and this lady don't talk at work and when ever she sees me she takes her face away.
buhehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hokogan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Uche2nna(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2008
@ t boy1

It is kind of dangerous to get involved like that. U had good intentions obviously but U have to be careful about getting into domestic situations that aint none of ur biziness
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 8:29pm On May 15, 2008
tboy, that's actually very sick. She is totally brainwashed hence the "daddy" talk

Guys who have/like their girls call them "daddy" are bloody pedophiles. Freaking sick lunatics.

Cant believe it got to the pioint where the dude didnt even pretend anymore, actually had the a7udacity to beat her up in front of you.

It's women like her you see the next morning on th front page, in a ditch with a twisted neck  undecided
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 8:31pm On May 15, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ t boy1

It is kind of dangerous to get involved like that. You had good intentions obviously but You have to be careful about getting into domestic situations that aint none of your biziness

Well some males are just raised better than others.

Not sure how anyone can see such a thing and just "miond their own business", even if it's just calling the cops on teh dude from far, it's better than being a coward and doing nothing
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sheniqua: 8:31pm On May 15, 2008
tboy1:

Another personal experience:
Where i currently work there is this lady(she's from germany but she's black) and everybody is always complaining she's so bossy but we kind of get along. This is the same lady that used to give me gossip that one of the girl that works in her team is an abusive relationship and she's always coming to work crying. In short known to evrybody she was the bossy, no nonsence type and i also thought so before we were close.

Anyways this last christmas party at work, she was so drunk and was even got drunk before we got to where the office christmas party was. When we got there she started miss behaving and saying some explict things and i just laughed it off. i wanted to leave the party early cus i was tired but did not want to leave her there because i dint know how she would have got home, so i decided to call her a cab and i'll also get a cab home.when we got outside the party she started saying that she did want to go because 'he'll beat me again' for not calling him when i was in the party- i was shocked but that was just the beginning of the whole story.I found out that night that this bossy lady's 'illegal immigrant' boyfriend beats and rapes. she said something like 'when i get home today he'll beat me, kick me then he'll get Hot and tell me to s*ck his privates then we'll have rough sex and sometimes if i don't want to have sex he'll force me' - i was like WTF

i decided to follow her home in the cab and all this while she was calling the guy in the cab and was like' daddy im so sorry' - she was calling her boyfriend 'daddy'- when she continued this shit i just snatched the phone and switched if off till we got to her house- she abused me all the way till we got to her house

immediately we got outside her crib the guy was still awake and he ran to the cab and immediately he opened the door of the cab- she was welcomed home with a hot slap, thinking back i don't think it was a slap i think it was a solid punch .anyways i and the cab man(a nigerian also) came down from the cab and i pushed the man back (i was bigger than him) and we got into a little altercation  grin grin and the girl and started abusing me and kicking me and i just thought i'll leave the girl with her problems. Till today me and this lady don't talk at work and when ever she sees me she takes her face away.

Sorry that was a long story - but the question i have is why do ladies like this stay in this type of relationship?

That just tells you this is more complicated than we all think.
why did your own sister do same?
It's because they've lost themselves.
we need to raise our children better,
teach our girls to have confidence in themselves and our boys to be sensitive and compassionate.
we also need to model good behaviour to our kids.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ t boy1

It is kind of dangerous to get involved like that. You had good intentions obviously but You have to be careful about getting into domestic situations that aint none of your biziness

you should have seen the punch he gave lady, i think it was reflex action from my side because i never get into altercation except it has to do with my family and the cab man was there to support me if he had whooped my ass  grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Play(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

tboy, that's actually very sick. She is totally brainwashed hence the "daddy" talk

Guys who have/like their girls call them "daddy" are bloody pedophiles. Freaking sick lunatics.

Cant believe it got to the pioint where the dude didnt even pretend anymore, actually had the a7udacity to beat her up in front of you.

It's women like her you see the next morning on th front page, in a ditch with a twisted neck undecided

Spineless women,there are a lot of them around.

sheniqua:

ROFL.
I just showed a little snippet of women who died after they left the abusive men.
what did they do wrong now?

Look,I can also copy and paste stories of women abusing their men,what would that prove? Most women who left their men are unharmed.Simply pasting isolated cases doesn't alter the fundamental point-women should pack up and leave from abusive relationships instead of grinning and bearing it.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Busta(f): 8:32pm On May 15, 2008
@Tboi,

either, they scared of being lonely or they just plain enjoy the beatings!!! embarassed undecided

and boy . . next time back off abeg.
the guy might have a gun on him for all u know.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 15, 2008

you should have seen the punch he gave lady, i think it was reflex action from my side because i never get into altercation except it has to do with my family and the cab man was there to support me if he had whooped my ass grin grin

buhehehehehehehehe lazy hokogan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Uche2nna(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2008
Doing stuff from afar is different from what tboy just narrated . I think he got too involved (just my opinion tho) especially when the girl in question ius even against his interference. Calling the cops is a good idea but entering into an altercation with the guy, hmmmm. Not me!!!!
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Play(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2008
@Tboy

You want to be a hero?T-Boy:Defender of Spineless Women
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 15, 2008

Doing stuff from afar is different from what tboy just narrated . I think he got too involved (just my opinion tho) especially when the girl in question ius even against his interference. Calling the cops is a good idea but entering into an altercation with the guy, hmmmm. Not me!!!!

hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lazy igbo man*uchenna bu nwoke ne wero ike*
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Uche2nna(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2008
tboy1:

you should have seen the punch he gave lady, i think it was reflex action from my side because i never get into altercation except it has to do with my family and the cab man was there to support me if he had whooped my ass  grin

I am not questioning ur motives. I am more concerned about ur safety in this kind of situation.

A man who have no qualms doing nasty things to his wife, do U think he would spare U ?  If he has a weapon, he might use it on you and U would not be prepared for that.

Generally, coming between man and wife is always a tricky situation no matter how noble ur intentions might be.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sheniqua: 8:37pm On May 15, 2008
4 Play:

Spineless women,there are a lot of them around.

Look,I can also copy and paste stories of women abusing their men,what would that prove? Most women who left their men are unharmed.Simply pasting isolated cases doesn't alter the fundamental point-women should pack up and leave from abusive relationships instead of grinning and bearing it.

woman in New York City is more likely to be killed by an intimate partner than by a stranger, especially if she is young and foreign-born, a new study by the city's Health Department concluded.

Lovers and husbands were responsible for almost 60 percent of the deaths of women between 20 and 50, the study found, and such victims were 87 percent more likely than those killed by strangers to be foreign-born.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/22/nyregion/22victims.html
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2008
jennykadry:

buhehehehehehehehe lazy hokogan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin grin i'll take it like that - but seriously looking back i would have done the same thing and so would 90% of dudes because that punching was serious  grin

The lady did not come to work the next day- talking bout she's got the flu  grin grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Uche2nna(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2008
jennykadry:

hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lazy igbo man*uchenna bu nwoke ne wero ike*

LOL.

Sometimes to win a war , U need to lose some battles. Fighting the man , on behalf of his wife who by the way does not even want my help, is a battle I would gladly lose. Like someone suggested, I would go to the cops. That would save my ass and that of the woman fromn the crazy dude.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Play(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2008
@sheniqua

Most of those women in the NYT story are women who decided to stay and endure the abuse.You are much safer leaving than staying and hoping your man will change.Another good reason to pick up and leave.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sheniqua: 8:44pm On May 15, 2008
Most women who left their men are unharmed.Simply pasting isolated cases doesn't alter the fundamental point-women should pack up and leave from abusive relationships instead of grinning and bearing it.

They would leave if only they could come live with you and you'll provide accomodation and food until they found a job
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2008
4 Play:

@sheniqua

Most of those women in the NYT story are women who decided to stay and endure the abuse.You are much safer leaving than staying and hoping your man will change.Another good reason to pick up and leave.

not really- did you not hear of the one that happened in uk either this week or last week. she left him and pressed charges, he was arrested and he got bail, from the police statioon the guy went straight to where she was and killed his wife - he's on the run now
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Him1(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2008
tboy i have a question - why are all the women you know in abusive relationships?  grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Busta(f): 8:46pm On May 15, 2008
But really, I don’t understand why a girl with stay with an abusive husband or boyfriend.

There is also this girl I work with from the Middle East, Afghanistan to be precise. Everyday she comes to work with black eye, busted lip, swollen face and all that. Everyone knows that her husband monitors her. There is even this day that I posted a group picture we took together at work on facebook and it was like we were all hugging each other. 5mins after posting that picture, she called me immediately begging me to please delete it cos he monitors her facebook page and would be mad at her for taking a pic like that.

Anways…one day after work…we were walking out of the office building and her husband came from no where, grabbed her arm and started raining curses at her that she was sleeping with that guy, (Pointing at one of our male co-workers) U all need to see the way he pushed her into the car and drove off. The next day she came to work and all her face was swollen from beatings. The guy started calling the office and she would not pick up…, would u guys believe that he came towards the office window with some stupid flowers and was just screaming her name and begging her for forgiveness. When she didn’t answer him….he had the guts to come into the building shouting that he would kill her at home if she doesn’t come downstairs now…it was real drama oh. The 2 security guys could not stop this guy from entering the building….trust oyinbo pple now, one amebo don call police…3 seconds later, the place was flooded with cops…they held the guy down and cuffed him. The stupid girl came downstairs and was begging and crying that they should release her husband, they asked her if he ever raised his hands on her…she said, no he didn’t do it and he never did and all of us were standing there looking so shocked.

Cut long story short, he was restricted to coming within 50ft of our office building. He has no job, she’s the one working and paying all the bills. She is now 6months preggers for this same husband of hers and her bruises are endless even as she carry belle.

Still beats me till today why a girl with remain with a guy like that
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 15, 2008
tboy i have a question - why are all the women you know in abusive relationships? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / What Women Really Want In A Man / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.