Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Woman Beater - How To Know Them - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Beater - How To Know Them (18881 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by ikamefa(f): 11:58pm On May 15, 2008
shocked shocked shocked @ ess? kiss kiss
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by dyabman(m): 1:44am On May 16, 2008
sheniqua:

If reading the thread that's the best contribution you have i.e there are women abusers too, then you have a problem not me.
start a thread on husband batterers and those interested will join you.

Hey dude, I got ur personal message u sent to me , its okay , never been that way , was provoked so im sorry and give him the same warning too. okay i will love it when hes not like that anymore, i mean JACKAL u know him i think, See ya
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 1:47am On May 16, 2008
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sheniqua: 1:50am On May 16, 2008
hmm
are we safe?
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by dyabman(m): 1:52am On May 16, 2008
not talking to you or on this topic. so why the face?
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by somze(f): 2:34am On May 16, 2008
Personally, I think all men that beat up their partners should be hanged.

The quicker they are annihilated the better.

Big ups to ttboy's mum and to hell with what the so called intelligent ones think of her actions. I would have done far worse. He would have been stupid to even think of flying down here if I was involved.

A woman's financial, emotional or psychological dependence should not be used as an excuse in an argument when it comes to abuse.

If any masculine idiot has a bit of sense left in the skull, then OJ Simpson and Nicole's example would have set his head straight on this matter. Instead we have self acclaimed intelligent, insenstive, shallow, hypocritical and obtused masculine entities attempt to distort and make light of this situation.

You are disgraceful.

Jungle justice or not . . . I'm all in for maiming the woman beating scumbags.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 3:30am On May 16, 2008
People are a product of their upbringing by and large, women contribute more than 50% to this as you've said, so women should teach their male children to respect women and vice versa.

definitely agree with that. Some women sincerely shouldnt even be mothers.

Debo & 4Play angry wetin ekiti women do you psychos sef

David. Thank you cool
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 10:38am On May 16, 2008
this sandstorm/rainstorm fella and his obsession with blow jobs from educated chicks tongue
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 10:39am On May 16, 2008
true that some mothers are the origin, but it ceases to be his mother's fault when he becomes an adult, capable of reaasoning, and discerning right from wrong.

his wrong should be all too apparent when he enters the real world, reasons things for himself and discovers that it is a mark of cowardice to beat a woman.

blaming his mother is only admissible before he attains the age of reasoning

afterall, will he say that he must be a pauper because his father/mother was one?
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 2:16pm On May 16, 2008
true that some mothers are the origin, but it ceases to be his mother's fault when he becomes an adult, capable of reaasoning, and discerning right from wrong.

Good upbinging never leaves you whether or not you're 12 or 45.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Esss(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2008
@ Ikamefa

grin grin grin kiss kiss hi

@ Topic

This whole woman beater thing is all over-rated. Men are now being portrayed to be demons, wat about the chicks that beat up their men physically, emotionally and psychologically.

The thing is when a woman is abused by a man, the world hears about it, when a man is being abused by a woman he simply keeps quiet and stomachs all the crap b'cos the world would only laugh at him.

If we could be honest with ourselves, atimes these abused women actually drive their men to the point of hitting them, I'm not trying to justify hitting a woman, I'm just saying it does happen. But any man who cant control his temper especially towards women is a bitch (pardon my french).

Women beaters in my opinion should be bound and the woman given the right to beat the shit out of him to her satisfaction, but what do you to a man beater?? Hmm.

I seriously pray for my sisters not to fall into the hands of a men who would lay their hands on them, b'cos I'll amputate that clowns hands.

As for Identifying a woman beater, I dont think that possible, although if you are very observant, you could pick up tell tale signs of a possible wife beater.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2008
As for Identifying a woman beater, I don't think that possible, although if you are very observant, you could pick up tell tale signs of a possible wife beater.

Which are?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.