Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269507 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
This chidinma own resemble love small tongue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
*coughs* Datz all grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lets go there
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Neyopro(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
First tym making any comment. U've got a nice towi.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Neyopro(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Back to ghost reading mode
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
*coughs out. Chidinma is in love.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
#steps In........CHISTeR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Skykid1208(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Woow,guy this ur story is dame intresting most especially 2 d youth,i love it keep it going............
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Omololamide(f): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Can't
believe I am going to break my jinx of reading in silence!
Chistar, u reallly amaze me, u re one of the reasons i stay here on NL
to read novels.........Ur story is interesting, unique and I love ur
writing style...... U make me glued to NL everynow and then.......
welldone....

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Madawaki01(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Omo mehn!!!25 guests viewin dis topic..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by opeano(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Woaw! Caught 8registered members and 21guests readin dis, i guess we r all waitin for anoda update
Re: My Complicated Love Story by opeano(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Madawaki01: Omo mehn!!!25 guests viewin dis topic..

Viewing this topic: wondaboy_romeoo(m), sambroose(m), Hargyborlah(m), opeano(m), judano, chistar01(m) and 27 guest(s)... Dis is amazin. Chistar, u r caught..drop sth
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chistar!I knw u ar viewing ds...pls update us nw cry
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Neduzze5(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wow.... 31 guests viewing this topic!

It seems like the copy and paste stuff was a blessing in disguise.

#my thoughts"
Re: My Complicated Love Story by UDbester(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
See dis Micky guy don start to dey behave lyk Repogirl! Park well joor!!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
@kinsJesus Yes sir.
@simplifier, you think?
@Hoyeenz & @Mz Spaqs, lol, why are you both coughing? grin
@valdes, Oya!
@Neyopro, thanks for the compliment, but you had better not go back to guest mode o.
@Kizzoh, I see you my nigga!!
@skykid, I'll try my best
@Omololamide, thanks alot
@Madawaki, thanks for yesterday.
@opeano, you guys wont have to wait long.
@Adesuaze, I was typing.
@Neduezze, abi o
@UDbester, I dont know how Repo behaves oh, but am sure I dont.

On that note, NEW UPDATE IN A BIT, refresh this page in a minute.

Thanks for the awesome comments.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
**continuation**

“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.”

I headed back home with random thoughts crossing my mind;

'Was that just a friendly kiss? Or something more? When she said 'I'll see you tomorrow', its sounded kinda sExual. Who the hell am I to this chick? She says I'm her best friend, but I have a best friend already na, Sandra. Hmm, Sandra! I haven't even heard from her for a while self, let me even call her'.

I brought out my phone and dialed her number, it took her two full attempts from me before she picked on the third attempt.

'Hello?' I spoke first, but got no reply, so I asked; 'Is Anybody on the line?' and after a couple of minutes, someone replied me;

'Sandra is asleep, call back later'

The voice sounded quite familiar so I decided to confirm my guess;

'Amaka? Is this you?'

'Yea, how do you know that? who is this? She asked and I could sense she was surprised.

'Wow, long time. It me, Micheal!' I replied.

'Micheal? Asin Tayo's roommate?'

'yea, exactly!'

'wow, longest time oh, you have been quite scare what's up'

At this point, I wanted to start lamenting on bad she made me feel last semester during the pre-exam indoors house bash I threw, but I assumed it would be best to just let it slide.

'Hmm, you know how it is now, I didn't have much time to hang out during exams and after that I went straight home' I replied.

'oh, yea! That's true, I had forgotten we saw before exams started, how are you doing anyway? Are you back in school?'

'Yea, I just landed this afternoon, and am fine, how about you?'

'am not to fine tho, Sandra has been sick for a while and I had been helping how do an awful lot of things, plus mine. The stress is just too much'

I was highly shocked by this piece of information, that explained why I hadn't heard from Sandra in a while.

'Sandra is sick? What's wrong with her?'

'I think is just malaria, but she is really in a bad shape right now'

'wow, where are you right now?'

'am home'

'is she with you?'

'yea, sure. She refused to be admitted and insists she goes to the hospital daily, and you know how UPTH can waste somebody's time' She replied.

UPTH stands for University of Port-harcourt Teaching Hospital.

'Hmm, give me 10 minutes and I'll be at your door steps' I didn't wait for a response before I hung up and hastened my steps, towards the direction of Sandra's lodge.

I wasn't so true to my word as I got to Sandra's door about 15 minutes later in contradiction to the presumed 10 minutes.

I knocked and got a 'I'm coming!' response from someone in the room.

Few seconds later the door swung open and I was ushered in by Amaka.

I looked round the room and saw traces of Sandra but I didn't see Sandra anywhere in the room, so I turned to ask Amaka for her where about only for me to be interrupted by the sound of a running tap, I turned towards the bathroom/toilet region and saw Sandra walking out of the bathroom.

She really looked like a shadow of herself, looking all thin and pale, with her neck bones already protruding out, I felt so bad.

'Sandy sweedy, how are you?' I asked a stupid question.

She just replied me with long hiss and went straight to the bed to lay without even catching a glimpse at me.

I didn't need to be told I had offended her as she obviously showed she was angry, and I understood why.

We hadn't made any contact for over a week and I didn't bother to check what was wrong, how selfish of me.

I walked closer to the bed and sat behind her then accepting my wrongs I said;

'Sandra, I know I haven't really been the ideal best friend and am so sorry' I got no response so I continued; 'I know you have every reason to be mad at me and am so sorry, I don't even have a reasonable excuse'.

She still ignored me and kept mute, I was out of lines and didn't know whatelse to say, so I looked at Amaka, hoping she would put in a word for me, but she didn't seem to care or act like I was in the room as she paid full attention to whatever she was doing with her phone.

I decided I was in this one alone, and was at the verge of losing my best friend which I wasn't ready for so I took a deep breath, grabbed a pillow and laid beside her then poured out my heart;

'I guess I deserve an award for the most horrible person on earth, and I know you agree with me. I mean, my bestie is seriously Ill and I didn't even care to know, and to top it all, I have no serious excuse, but let me give you the unserious excuses' I then went ahead to tell her almost everything that had been going on in my life starting from the day I met Chidinma, to the the Tenny saga. I paused to check if she was listening and she was, so I ended my long story with;

'and she kissed me'

That got her attention and she turned to face me, then asked;

'you said she did what?'

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lwtmb Sandra is obviously still in love with u bt she is trying 2 play it safe.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Michelle55: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
hahahahahahahahah........... so nah kiss get her attention? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dude e b lyk say u get melecine for evry wman sickness!!!!!!!!!! anyway, more heat to your armpit cheesy tongue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
im feeling this story die
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lol....u arrangd it well,climax form
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kinsjesus(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
ChisTar,dis issue of Bestie Iڪ killiNg dis guy. Why not refrain frm. Dis lip magnetization for a. SeCond. But dis sandra Iڪ too jealous. Kudos dia
Re: My Complicated Love Story by smithe113(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
hmmmmmnnnnn undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MizSammy(f): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chistar sweerie u told sandra dat chi chi did whaatt lipsrsealed
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DeGraze(f): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Finally a nairalander, bein following silently n nw i mst say ure doing a grt job.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by temiK9: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Patiently waitin, great work bro!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Neduzze5: Wow.... 31 guests viewing this topic!

It seems like the copy and paste stuff was a blessing in disguise.

#my thoughts"
You took the word out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Emperortj93(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Stil followin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
hahahaha dah sandy qal stil dey in luv
Re: My Complicated Love Story by lukfame(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Very interesting update..u got bestest friend and best friend...and dey are both into u...gud 4 u...buh plz update frequently...its taking long o...always ccoming here to see if u av updated...anyways,,,more power to ur elbow
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chocolatywunmzy(f): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Now I don't knw if I should say"well done Dr micheal or Dr chistar! #lolzz gringrin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ms spaqs, you think?

@Michelle, hehehehe.. Thanks babes

@shawn, thanks bro

@D.ella, hmm, did I?

@kinsJesus, thus the twist.

@Miz- lol, ermm..

@De graze, welcome to NL, feel free to roam round the site.

@Temi, thanks bro

@emperor, noted, thanks.

@Eni-gurl, lol, is that what you think?

@lukfame, thanks

@chocolaty, I guess you just joined NL, thanks for the comment. And anyone works for me, be it mikey or chistar grin.

I'm off to try and type something before I sleep in other to show how much I appreciate you guys, it might not be long as the usual posts tho.

With love,
-Chistar01

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.