Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269315 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2013
@Yusuf, a I plain on compiling it as an e-book once am done with it, so interested peopled can download it and read it over and over again, thanks tho.

@Kingsline, I hope so too oh, thanks.

@Babie, aiit, welcome back.

@hardie & laurie, am glad you guys like it.

@obinnau, ok, I would prove you wrong grin

@zeemoore, wow, addicted? Hmm, am honestly flatttered oh grin, BTW means 'By The Way'.

How come you all think Sandra is pregnant or have HIV?

Ok, on that note, expect a new update in a bit, reload this page in 5minutes.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2013
**continuation**

I got to taxi cab, where I hoped to get to ride straight to UPTH, but just asif the devil didn't want me to go to the hospital, the park was strangely scanty and the explanation I got from a random person who I saw seated under one of those ridiculously big umbrellas was that one of the members of thier committee had kicked the bucket so they were taking the entire day off to show respect.

I paused to think about another means for me to get to the hospital and the only substitute way was I had to trek for about twenty minutes before I can get to the main express way, where I would see a ride, I didn't think twice before I started the journey.

Fortunately for me, as soon as I got to the express way, a taxi stopped at my front to offload a passenger, I simply entered the taxi and it zoomed off.

During the short trip to the hospital, I kept on asking myself what would have gone wrong that required my presence so urgently, but I had no idea, so I had to patiently wait.

We got to the busstop of the hospital and I alighted from the taxi and paid him about #200 for a #50 journey, without waiting for my balance I ran into the hospital.

While on motion, I brought out my phone to try and call Amaka to get her exactly location, just as it rang and she picked it, I got to the reception and and saw her so I ended the call.

'Micheal, I'm so glad to see you'

'yea yea, what's wrong with Sandra?' I asked in no mood to exchange pleasantries.

'Micheal, I don't know oh, I woke up this morning to see a white foamy substance coming out of her mouth and she was shaking like a fish out of water'

'she had convulsion?' I asked, since that was the only explanation I had to her description.

'Yes that's the word the doctor used, they also said that her malaria was now chronic and if I hadn't rushed her to the hospital now, it might have affected her brain too and made her to start acting weird'

I had never seen a case when someone infected with the malaria parasite convulsed, but I had seen a case when the wires in someone brain starts to spark because of malaria.

I'm not a doctor but I had read an article concerning it somewhere, It stated that it happens when someone has the malaria parasite in his blood stream but refuses to treat it and then after a while, the parasite suppresses for a while, then he is bitten again by a mosquito and once again, he doesn't treat it and it suppresses too. It would get to a point the body won't be able to fight off the malaria parasite and then give up, that would most definitely lead to what is termed as 'chronic Malaria' and it can also lead to insanity. It happens rarely, but it does happen. I thanked God she hadn't lost her sanity.

'So is that the only problem?'

'No, they said we would need to pay a deposit before the proceed with the treatment, all they have given her now is something that would slow down the rate of the parasite from eating up her system'

'hmm, Like how much are we talking about now?'

'50,000 Naira'

My heart skipped a bit, if 50k is just a deposit, what would be the full price, I wondered.

'50k for what?!l I asked again.

'hmm, they even said its because she is a uniport student that they are charging so low, had it been an outsider, they would have take 70k as deposit'

At this point I started to wonder why they had to call me and not her parents to send the money, asin where do they want me to get such money at once?

'hmm, all I brought from home was 20k and I had even used about 5k out of it already' I lamented to Amaka.

'hmm, maybe you should ask your friends for a loan, she promises to pay back as soon as her parents come back from London'

'Oh, her parent travelled?' I asked.

'yea, since last week'.

That explained it all, Sandra had a kind of family that was in dispute, so asking from her uncle's and aunt''s wasn't an option.

'how much time did the doctors say we have before it gets worst'

'they said we have till 12pm'

I looked at the wall clock at the reception and saw it was 10:05am already.

I didn't know where the hell I was going to get the remaining 35k but I said;

'Ok, give me about an hour, I would be back wit the money' and I left the hospital hoping that manna would fall from heaven.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by dheddie: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2013
This piece of work is not less dan awesome..actually,u won't av to vex for da fbk page for if not for her...I won't realize am missing a great work from a genius,chistar...keep it up
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Obinnau(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2013
Heyaa, pathetic. I have been in this kind of situation b4. "Where will the money come from?"
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Lauriemaxy: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2013
"Lets talk about relationships with kemistry" is that ur facebook page, or dat of the scammers......i wud rili luv to get an ebook of ur story
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kinsjesus(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2013
Y sandy of all people? Do u think Tayo will have dat kind of money? And urch Money Iڪ not in school... Will chidinma borrow mike some amount of money now dat Itڪ glaring dat he Iڪ using it on a lady? Next episode plsssssssssssssss
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2013
Mtchewww.... Kemistry ko, physics ni
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2013
On Becos of dis story now, i don hate saturday. Cos chistar dey always get xcuse to drop small update on saturday
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2013
@dheddie, yea yea, its history. Thanks 4 the compliment.

@Obinnau, when we reach there, you go know. grin
@laurie, No, it isnt my FB page and I'll let you know when the ebook is ready

@Kinsjesus, ah bros calm down na, you don analyse the whole thing for me sha.

@Valdes, lol. No be my fault jhur, I always have to go out and since i cant carry my laptop along, I cant type.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by dryakson(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2013
Hmm getting more interested,.... As you aren't tired of typing I wouldn't be tired of reading
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MzChistar(f): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Phew! I finally caught up with you guys.
I got the link of this story two days ago from a follower who tweeted it and all i av been doing for the past 48hours is read it, the only time i stoped reading it was wen i had to eat.
I must commend you for this great story, its funny,captivating and has so much suspence which made me unable to stop until i caught up wit you guys.
I couldnt help but join the site inother for me to comment and i hope you dont mind me sharing your nice username wit me.
Im a student of uniport too, i just sent you a mail.
And please comman update oh,we are all waiting oh.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Yettocome(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am just commenting for the first time since I came over here from facebook. I just want to say that we the followers of Kemmystry are sorry to Chistar for the ugly incident that happened. It is rather unfortunate and embarrassing. It is not the fault of either Kemmystry or the admin who posted it. Its rather the fault of the person who sent it to her and her page. U know there is hardly a way for you to know if teh story is stolen or not. The peson claimed the authorial stamp of the story and wizzzz..... It goes online! So once again, Mr Chostar, we are sorry.... I can say that just as Nairaland admins are credible people, so is Kemmystry and her crew... It is just unfortunate that a lot of shit happens at times.

Now, I gat to say that you have a good story in here. Nice one. And please accept it coming from a brother and fellow writer. Though unpublished... Its this copy and paste shit that is scaring me to post my writeups. I got loads of them in my fbk notes. But sha, I say... We will get there, cos, Literature is life!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
palx: Dhonei, do I know u somewher? Seems to me i've come across this name somewher or even the bearer. And this fedgo thing inthere makes it kinda glarin. Is it federal govt college odogbolu? Christar, classical writeup btw. Unique story-tellin talent.
Yep federal govt college odogbolu....
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MzChistar(f): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
I forgot to add that, i noticed some comments about your story being pirated, if thats true i want you to view it as a fact that your story is wonderful, because if it isnt, why wasnt another story pirated? why yours? so let it act as a means to encourage you to keep on doing the good work. less i forget, im sure am not the only one wondering if this is the only story you have written, if it isnt please give us the link to the other ones so we can go and read them while we wait for the continuation of this block buster.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote
author=chistar01]@Palx & sleekbaby & saintbeejay
Emperor thanks you all for the really encouraging comments, my head is
already swelling.

@babie, I was already wondering where you are.

@Eni-gurl & Michelle, lol, have you 4gotten today is saturday? I'll
update as soon as I can.

ON that note, god morning to you all, hope you all slept well?

And, its another busy saturday, ask Ms spaq or Somplifier what I mean by
that.
[/quote]
Because i dont understand what u mean, i will just act like i didnt see my name there and by d way, is that a new way of spelling it:/?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yettocome: I am just commenting for the first time since I came over here from facebook. I just want to say that we the followers of Kemmystry are sorry to Chistar for the ugly incident that happened. It is rather unfortunate and embarrassing. It is not the fault of either Kemmystry or the admin who posted it. Its rather the fault of the person who sent it to her and her page. U know there is hardly a way for you to know if teh story is stolen or not. The peson claimed the authorial stamp of the story and wizzzz..... It goes online! So once again, Mr Chostar, we are sorry.... I can say that just as Nairaland admins are credible people, so is Kemmystry and her crew... It is just unfortunate that a lot of shit happens at times.

Now, I gat to say that you have a good story in here. Nice one. And please accept it coming from a brother and fellow writer. Though unpublished... Its this copy and paste shit that is scaring me to post my writeups. I got loads of them in my fbk notes. But sha, I say... We will get there, cos, Literature is life!!!
U've said wotz on my mind. Khemi nd her crew aren't as heartless as pple paint them here
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
simplifier:
Because i dont understand what u mean, i will just act like i didnt see my name there and by d way, is that a new way of spelling it:/?
Lolz........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
@chistar You D̶̲̥̅̊δΩ̴̩̩̩̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get fans Ooº°˚˚°ºoO .....who be @mz_chistar again.....una ‎​♌Õ̳͡ go use laff wound ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº°˚˚°ºoO .....lol
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Teenuolah(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
Seriously,u'v got a nyz piece ea....was referd ea 4rm fb nd i fink u guyz shld kno dat kemmystry nd her crew neva intndd wat hapund....d story was snt 2 dm......
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
thank u.my mum almost beat me dis morning cos i rufused 2 do my aws chores cos i was reading dis story.lyk seriously,*am in luv* nd ADDICTED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Helllllooooooooo chistar0..,
Guy, STOP updating!

Damn! Ur story's tight! wink

Cos,

I'm still on page 11 cry
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
keep d flag flying....#thumbzupdude#
Re: My Complicated Love Story by RuthEmmanuel1: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
@chistar dis suspense is killing, don't make me go on a dry fast 4 u o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
@draykson, thanks bro.

@Mz_chistar, WOW!!! I now have a 'Mz'? Like seriously? grin, this was unexpected oh, if your plan was to make my head burst, well, you would soon suceed. To answer your question. Firstly, I dont mind if you share my username, as a matter of fact, im highly honoured. And secondly, This is my debut novel and I dont have any other one, but I have a couple of short stories although they are still on paper, I might create a thread and post them online since you have show interest. And thirdly, I have replied your mail.

@Yettocome, Zeemoore, Teenuolah & other FB peeps, As stated earlier, I understand the whole issue as Kemmystry had already explained it all to me, I have nothing against her or her admins and we are both cool. I also want to apologise for the insults my nairaland readers rained on you guys on fb, but we were all angry and did what angry people do, so once again, am sorry. And finally thanks for the compliments.

@simplifier, ermm, I probably was high when i typed that, its just a typo, no pun intended.

@kizzoh, lol, i dont know why you are laughing oh. About the fans issue, I dont think I have any fan oh, they are just lovely people who are trying to encourage me to write more.

@babie, buhahaha, what stopped her from beating you? Hope you didnt let her read the story oh.

@maishot, lmao, I would have loved to wait for you, but I wouldnt want to keep a larger amount of people waiting, sorry tho. Oya rush and catch up jhur.

@I hate 9ja, which flag? Nigeria flag or usa? grin

@ruth, ah! I'm sorry ma, but you were warned about the suspense nagrin. If you are goin to fast for me, pray I have more data, energy, and ability to write more wink

PHEW! Finally im done replying your comments, keep it more, they act as oil to my joints.

Let me go and type a new update so you guys wont have to wait too long.

-Chistar01
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MizSammy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Mz_Chistar[/quote] no comment.....
Patiently waiting for d nxt update
Re: My Complicated Love Story by dheddie: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Okay,I don't want to be selfish abt dis...I need to tell ppl of dis great work...I need d link so i can paste it on ma TL both facebook and twitter#waiting..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
zeemoore: U've said wotz on my mind. Khemi nd her crew aren't as heartless as pple paint them here

exactly, dats wot baffled me most... Guess shit happens atyms
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
**Continuation**

Port-harcourt, host to a roughly estimated population of two million people, including Nigerians and foreigners. It is one of the most industrial city in Nigeria and also generates a ridiculously large quarter of the national revenue.

It is also in itsself one of the richest city which also acts as a home to a long list of rich and influential people in the country and irrespective of all this grande features of the city, no one, not even one soul could stop me on the way and loan me just 35k, nothing more. Aren't all the occupants of the city not just heartless?

Don't judge me for thinking that way, but at that moment that was how I felt, as I walked out of the hospital, I kept on wishing one out of the hundreds of people I passed by would stop me and without asking much question, just give me 35k.

My best friend was sick and was at the verge of losing her sanity in less than two hours all because of 35k, so don't you dare Judge me for thinking that way.

I got home and told Tayo the whole story and he offered me 5k to assist me and said I shouldn't bother paying back, it was a weird thing for Tayo to do but I didn't bother asking questions, I just gladly and thanked him until he begged me to stop.

So 20k down, 30 more to go and no hope of getting it.

I looked at the time and it was already 11am. I became really desperate and scrolled through my phone contacts, hoping I would see a number I could call for assistance.

They were all useless at that point in time except one, Ify.
Hope you remember her? The sèx freak? Economics tutorial? Bold5 and Iphone girl?.

I dialed he number reluctantly and she picked up instantly;

'why are you calling me?' was the statement she used to replace 'hello'.

I wanted to just hang up since it all seemed like a bad idea but didn't because I had no other option, Urch who would have given me up to 100k if I asked hadn't resumed and Tayo had helped the best way he could, and I had no other friend who could help instantly, so I just swallowed my pride;

'I need your help so badly'

'why would I want to help you when you didn't help me when I needed you?' She asked coldly.

I nearly said; 'would you just shut up and hear me out!' but I swallowed my pride once again.

'Hmm, am so sorry about that and I promise to make it up to you, but I need your help badly now!'

'what is the problem?'

I took a deep breath and nearly cried at the thought of asking a girl for money, but composed myself and said;

'I need a loan from you, I promise to pay you back before this week runs out'

'Oh! So its money you need abi? You want to use it to flex one of all those your girlfriends? Well I can't help you, goodbye' and she hung up on me.

I was speechless, just then Amaka called again and asked;

'Micheal where are you, we don't have up to 12am anymore, they say by 11:30am, it might be too late?

'what!! Ok, am on my way right now!' I hung up and left for the hospital with the 20k hoping they would take it.

I got to the hospital and met with a doctor, or rather, a guy in a lab coat, he didn't look like a doctor in anyway but I refused to ask much questions since Amaka said he was one.

We both begged the doctor for over 10 minutes, at a point I nearly laid on the floor and kiss his feet just to show how desperate I was. He finally took the money and said, he would use it to buy a drug which can suppress the parasite for about 8hours but then I would still pay the full price of the deposit which was 50k, ignoring the 20k.

I thought about this and gave him the money, I had hope that 8hours would be enough for me to raise the 50k, afterall I had scammed someone off more than 300k before, so 50k would be nothing, or so I thought.

I didn't bother waiting to see him give Sandra the drugs, the funny thing is through out all this time, I hadn't seen Sandra face to face but I assumed she had been admitted and placed in one of the hospital wards.

The next 5 hours was next to fruitless because after calling both my enemies and friends I could raise only 10k, which wasn't even up to quarter the requires amount.

I went back home and just sat down on the floor, I hadn't bathed all day nor eaten thus my body was failing me and getting weak, my eyes started turning me or maybe it was the earth that was spinning faster, I wasn't sure.

Just when I was about to call Amaka and tell her there was no hope, I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

I remembered I had a relative in PH who could help, my aunt.

I called her immediately to know her where about, and she was already at her home in Mgbuoba, I told her I was coming and hung up.

The time was already 6:45pm and I had about just one more hour.

After much lies and stories my aunt gave me the 50k reluctantly.

I thanked her and went straight to the hospital only for Amaka to tell me they had Transferred Sandra to another hospital, the doctor offered us a ride to the hospital.

The time was 7:40 when we left UPTH.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Chuksemi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
angry :Pah,i'm just getting to know about this thread ;Dah,i was referred here 4rm kemmystry's page.

Why didn't anybody tell me when this thread was started cool.

I registered yesterday though
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Miz_Sammy: .
done ma.

dheddie: Okay,I don't want to be selfish abt dis...I need to tell ppl of dis great work...I need d link so i can paste it on ma TL both facebook and twitter#waiting..
thanks babes, this the link https://www.nairaland.com/1343906/complicated-love-story
Chuksemi: angry tongue
Why didn't anybody tell me when this thread was started
Lol, if i punch you eh, you that have been here from the start grin.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MzChistar(f): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chistar, this thing you are doing is not fair, you would build up to a climax and when you reach the climax and have all of us undivided attention you write 'TO BE CONTINUED' sad, its not just fair atall.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
chistar01: done ma.

thanks babes, this the link https://www.nairaland.com/1343906/complicated-love-story
I hope she will be sharing only the link and not the contents

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.