Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (40401 Views)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
timpaker:
I'm sorry. Its not my fault. MTN is to blame cuz I read the instructions thoroughly

No shaking. smiley
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by pasionate(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2013
Any update on the availability of the designerz now? I need to conclude with him b4 finalizing my work, any solution to that, he's nt forthcoming o!
#cuddlemi #humbledYgrace
|feeling frustrated fa...|
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Pdizzle(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2013
hey ..i couldnt reserve a spot on the other thread
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by pasionate(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2013
And are u guys sure that the deadline will still be 18th of dz month? I doubt it, with all these designers' delays, u guys gotta extend the deadline o!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Don't worry yourself.

I noticed, will get it fixed

Thanks.

@Shugamania please edit your reserved space, it should be #10. smiley

Sorry, am just seeing this. I didnt even notice d pyres guy made only one post, i just saw two names before me and numbered as such. Not entirely my fault. Sorry though.
I see it has been fixed, kudos.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by sheblayze(f): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2013
I couldn't reserve spot on the thread.It's been closed.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by classicdea(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2013
Same problem
she-blayze:
I couldn't reserve spot on the thread.It's been closed.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by dhammer(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Cuddlemii, please I haven't been able to get in touch with my designer, could I please get an email address or phone number
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by dhammer(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Thanks
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2013
hi cuddle, weldone...I think there's need to extend the submission date, this is 11.16am...nigerian time...and am yet to get the two poems am designing for. its too tight for both poets and designers. thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2013
^^
Let's switch partners.

My designer isnt replying my mails.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Shugamania: ^^
Let's switch partners.

My designer isnt replying my mails.
try contacting the person through a topic he or she is following.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2013
centje: try contacting the person through a topic he or she is following.

Just sent you a message Centje
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2013
centje: try contacting the person through a topic he or she is following.

I just did that, thanks.
I might be coming back to u if he doesnt respond though.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Just sent you a message Centje
yeah, I got it, I've replied two times but it keeps sending back failure reports.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Shugamania:

I just did that, thanks.
I might be coming back to u if he doesnt respond though.
you sure, its is allowed...
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
centje: yeah, I got it, I've replied two times but it keeps sending back failure reports.

Please respond to Jackbauersballs@gmail.com then...
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Please respond to Jackbauersballs@gmail.com then...
lemme try.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello cuddles, its past noon and am yet to hear from my designer. I plead that you reassign me to another. And please shift me to onegig pls. Because that would spare me the trouble of reconnecting with a new designer. Time is not a friend. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by badmusace(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Help! My designer (@classicdea) has gone awol! All efforts to reach him has been as successful as retaining water in a basket! What should I do?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
I've just spoken to Centje and We both agree that the Time given is quite simple not enough.

Considering how much was given during the first round, and taking into consideration that the designers are having to work three times as much...I believe extensions are in order...
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by badmusace(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
badmusace: Help! My designer (@classicdea) has gone awol! All efforts to reach him has been as successful as retaining water in a basket! What should I do?

oh I've already gotten in contact wv him
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by classicdea(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lol I mailed you. Network p yesterday.
badmusace: Help! My designer (@classicdea) has gone awol! All efforts to reach him has been as successful as retaining water in a basket! What should I do?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by DonOms(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
centje: hi cuddle, weldone...I think there's need to extend the submission date, this is 11.16am...nigerian time...and am yet to get the two poems am designing for. its too tight for both poets and designers. thanks.
Bro, I have sent my poem to your email this afternoon. Hopefully we'll get the extension for submission. Thanks
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by DonOms(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hi Cuddlemii! Please, the thread for the submission of round2 poems is closed and thus the posts can't be edited. Some people haven't reserved their spots & I would like to add the selected title of my poem. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Don Oms: Hi Cuddlemii! Please, the thread for the submission of round2 poems is closed and thus the posts can't be edited. Some people haven't reserved their spots & I would like to add the selected title of my poem. Thanks.
We are working on that, please be patient.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
princesa: Hello cuddles, its past noon and am yet to hear from my designer. I plead that you reassign me to another. And please shift me to onegig pls. Because that would spare me the trouble of reconnecting with a new designer. Time is not a friend. Thank you.

Will talk to him and get back to you ma'am
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
centje: hi cuddle, weldone...I think there's need to extend the submission date, this is 11.16am...nigerian time...and am yet to get the two poems am designing for. its too tight for both poets and designers. thanks.

Thank you for your help. I have decided to extend. The deadline is now on the 21st @ midnight.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by sheblayze(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Cuddles please can you hide my post on the reservation thread. It's due to network wahala. Timparker and I posted at the same time.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
she-blayze:
Cuddles please can you hide my post on the reservation thread. It's due to network wahala. Timparker and I posted at the same time.
Report that post, the mod will hide it thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
she-blayze:

hehehehehehheeh

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by sheblayze(f): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
#wickid @timparker

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / Faridah Abike-Iyimide Secures MacMillan Million-Dollar Book Deal In USA / Pregnant Oyin VAkpan Goes Topless In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.