Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (22492 Views)

How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by OCcool: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mustay:
So, NCCF, RCCF et al are what? Pressure groups? Man!
and ur point is?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by sureway1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mustay:
So, NCCF, RCCF et al are what? Pressure groups? Man!
Are you still sleeping?
ok wake up..
when did NCCF, RCCF, come up with an ldea/rule/law claiming its in d bible and all corpers must abide by it?
pls l need an ans.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Vado(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
m.esther96:
religion! Isl^m d worstest mistake that ever happened to mankind!

Fixed

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

You're right my brother. I just don't know where this maclatunji came from.

I am an alien in your world.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Easy1401(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Aboki shine my shoe!!! what is your problem for God sake? u can't islamise Nigeria that's sure. U stop going for nysc oooo nobody will seperate camp for u. useless, jobless and senseless people.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
OC cool: and ur point is?

Pressure groups lobby for what they want based on their beliefs. If the NYSC was homogenous, those groups would not exist.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by sureway1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Let put religion aside..@least to an extent sum of us ar educatd...
why must a group of pple dictate everytime to me..without seeking/wanting to hear my opinion..and l just must listen and follow their way..
stop reasoning like an llitrate..
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by TechyGuy: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
abdulkayus: I am a muslim bt i disagree wit some of d postulation of d JNI, although i agree wit some.
Atleast already in d camp, there are different hostels for male and female and a male cannot enter a female hostel and also vice versal.
And even d para military trainin, i think its ok cos even d Pakistans and some other Islamic countries female soilders do undergo dos military exercise.
Although as muslim, i dont agree wit d mixin of both sexes wen lining up for food or registration, there shld seperate line for both. And also d issue of makin or even forcin a gal and boy to be dancing together durin d man o war training.
Camp is nt a religion ground, bt everyone as an individual too shld respect his/her religion on his/her own. There is alcohol or engagin in sex bt no one force someone.
U can be bad or good in d camp. We are all matured so shld knw wat is good or bad in ur religion and hw to avoid it.
I served in Anambra state and i still come bac intact nt indulgin in any sex or watever. So, it depend on an individual.

Maclatunji, also take note dat its nt everything of d JNI u hav to accept jus cos u are a muslim. I am a muslim and a proud one also.

If dey demand for seperate camp for both sexes, dat mean seperate university, working place, shoppin mall, tranportation and other things will be demanded als, abi no be so?
Make we dey use our no 6 sometym abeg. Religion is nt madness.
And to dos bigots abusin muslims and Islam cos of dis issue, knw dat JNI did nt represent every muslim thought. So, pls watch hw u speak.
U ppl claim to be enlightened or educated sometym, bt ur characters and habits show something farrrrrrrrrr frm dat.

CIAO

You made a very good write-up but stained it with the bolded. Must there be some tone of violence in evreything you Muslims say?

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by tintingz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
TechyGuy:

You made a very good write-up but stained it with the bolded. Must there be some tone of violence in evreything you Muslims say?
naa wa o... when someone said ''so, pls watch how you speak'' is a tone of violence?? Even when he added ''please'' to his words

Na wa o people must find something to paint bad undecided
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by ColoursnBrushes: 2:17am On Jul 04, 2013
Yea and I want to be america's next top model (im five feet 2) that aint gonna eva happen. Dream on ppl
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by ArewaWarrior: 2:33am On Jul 04, 2013
TechyGuy: About the NYSC trash talk, after this, soon, they will also protest against women and men sitting together in a plane, train, bus etc.

Is this why they want Buhari?

Procastination Disorder!!!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 04, 2013
maclatunji:

Seriously max, if there are no men to frolick with, many married women would focus on other things in camp.

wow you sound so naive here. And what will stop the married men/women from sleeping with whoever they want when the camps are separated? We are talking about graduates of tertiary institutions-as in ADULTS- here not babies. You guys should stop hiding under the veil of religion to suggest very ridiculous things. At the end, many of these people who suggest these senseless ideas engage in the most terrible acts one can ever imagine in private. Make we hear word jor.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by calvin0622(m): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2013
kaorama:

That wont happen. The north must take back power for everything to work well again. APC is the party. Buhari is the man and Tiibu is the sponsor. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
hahaha that ur wish will never happen so just go and rest my dear muslim
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by calvin0622(m): 5:36am On Jul 04, 2013
Arewa Warrior:

Procastination Disorder!!!
na u talk am he is saying the possible things that can happen
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Abuklaw(m): 5:42am On Jul 04, 2013
sure way: Let put religion aside..@least to an extent sum of us ar educatd...
why must a group of pple dictate everytime to me..without seeking/wanting to hear my opinion..and l just must listen and follow their way..
stop reasoning like an llitrate..
it's become thw name of the group in question involve,if the name sugested festus keyamo or fani kayode u'll all roll out ur drum 2 support them based on d victimization female corpers are subjected to in camp.wen will u stop ur phobic for islam dude?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by shikshark: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Perhaps they want the babes in a seperate camp so that they could make easy picks without resistance from the male corpers............just guessing!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by 76Naira(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2013
How about separate states for men and women? In fact, maybe different wombs would be nice to start from. Id.iots.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Mustay(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2013
sure way:
Are you still sleeping?
ok wake up..
when did NCCF, RCCF, come up with an ldea/rule/law claiming its in d bible and all corpers must abide by it?
pls l need an ans.

OC cool: and ur point is?

Stop spreading misinformation. That's my point. Those are also associations.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Crixina(f): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2013
Raxz: What is it with this Muslim this Muslim that in this country? must they see every thing from religious prospective? Some time i beginning to ask if religious laws are superior to the constitution of the federal republic that bind us together as a country irrespective of our cultural differences and religious believe. Why can't Muslim for once place this country above religion? If all other religions try to pick point just as Muslim has been doing what there religion permit and do not, i think nigerian constitution will become useless, we should come to think of it, if Christians now say that there want to follow every teaching or practice that is in the bible like, NO ONE SHOULD JUDGE ANOTHER PERSON or IF UR BROTHER OR SISTER OFFEND U, U MUST FORGIVE HIM OR HER FOR 70 TIME IN A DAY. If things like this and many more others are alow to hold true, what then become of those that are comitting crime on a daily basis? That means we alt to forgive corrupt politicians, criminals will go onponish rght? My Muslim brothers stop drag every one into ur religion it will not work, religion is in the heart, the earlier we see it that way the better for all of us as a country. By the way do JNI understand the rational behind NYSC? Some of the few reason for NYSC are 1. Intercutural marriage, 2. For ppl to understand each other languages 3. This scheme provide corps members with the opportunity to find there spouse from any part of the country within the camp among other reasons. So if that is the case thn i don't understand the opinion of JNI, how will the purpose be achieve if we are go by that opinion?
wow!I thought NYSC was for national integration which was to enforce national peace since it was established after the civil war,didn't know they were concerned about our marital status your our speaking the multiple languages of the country.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by eddyland: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2013
maclatunji:
Does wearing the hijab
make a woman any less
married? You buttress my
point with your
antagonism. Islam asks not
only for hijab but
avoidance of free mixing
between the sexes.
My point remains valid
for Gods sake wht do u mean by free mixing btw d sexes, nysc does nt condone dat, so wht ar u talking, if u decid on ur own nd mix freely, y blame it on nysc. Is dier free mixin in d university?

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by icepoint(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2013
What else do u expect from idle minds? That is only what they have, religion!

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by usmandj: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2013
nifemi25: Atleast this will keep those corper guys eye away from my wife.

And help her to protect her chastity and as well increase her faith and/or obedience towards her Lord.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2013
To implement "avoidance of free mixing between the sexes", JNI should urgently consider the following:

Separate markets for muslim women
Separate shops for muslim women
Separate transportation ( buses, taxis, trains, airplanes) for muslim women
Separate roads for muslim women
Separate office complexes for muslim women workers

In fact, muslim women need a separate country, if not a separate continent to solve this problem.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by samsy5460(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2013
Ping411:

http://telegraphng.com/2013/07/jni-wants-separate-camps-for-male-and-female-corps-members/

Really!!! Quite frankly, I think it's about time to split this country.
I'm very sure even Mohamed will be very embarrassed at these modern day enemies of progress ignoramus. Seriously....I think the FG should ban the use of cars & re-intro the use of camels & horses on our roads. Ofcourse for a starter. They would like that!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Fitzy4real(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2013
How are the army, police etc. recruitment and training camps run? Are they mixed? If they are, then the JNI's proposal is invalid because the NYSC orientation camp is a paramilitary training camp and should be run in the same way as that of our forces. Or are they saying that there are no muslim women in our forces. I say this because if the NYSC agrees with them, their focus will move to the forces and God knows where else...
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by usmandj: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2013
Man is designed to have feelings and attraction. but wen his/her ego comes up in demand it becomes out of control which ur nigerian constitution has not provide adequate solution to dat.

Do any of u border to find out d statistics of corpers who go in virgin and come out pregnant .

Do any of u want his/her sister's nude to b looked illegally, or she shld b used wit out considering marriage first like dog. No! even a womanizer will not want dat.

And to my fellow christian counterpart. Mary d mother of Jesus Christ (pbuh) chastity was protected. Recall dat she grew in d temple.

Females are treasure which need to be protected; both physically and spiritual.

Pls, brodas and sisters, muslims are also citizens of dis country who need to contribute dere own quota to d development of dis country. give den a chance and reason wit dem while dey are trying dere best not make our country to b great and a beta place.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by paddybrown39(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Let assume d split d camp in2 two, it still nt plz dem! D next might be splitin d universities 2 Isalamic Universities. I advice we Split dis Country in2 2 b4 dia will b Peace! We bin decieve with dis word "one Nigeria".
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by kufreabasi(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2013
m.esther96:
religion! d worstest mistake that ever happened to mankind!

This is the only group that spoil human nature. Does it mean that the either male or female Muslim are saint and that they will never go out to meet them to have fun?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by erinolu(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2013
princesammmy: JUST SHOW ME THE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE ON EARTH AND I WILL TELL YOU WHICH RELIGION IS NOT THERE

1. Afghanistan
2. Pakistan
3. Somalia
4. Iraq
5. Iran
6. Libya
7. North Sudan
8. Northern Nigeria
9. Mali
10. Syria

20.....Anymore Most Peaceful Nations, as ascribed by Islam..?

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by azzezs: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2013
Islamists always find ways to spread their hate filled religion...I served last year and the camp had seperate quarters for both male and female, very soon they would form a muslim brotherhood in Nigeria.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by solacec4t(f): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2013
Ping411:
It is,if you want to work in Nigeria

Its not compulsory, u can exempt ur self.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by ckkris: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2013
maclatunji:

I am an alien in your world.
maclatunji should be removed from this forum, before he destroys. Its innate in him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.