Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (22495 Views)

How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Neaman(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na wah for this people oh! Una wan make we run for una?? everytime do this, do dat, i tire o.
Make una beta wake 4rm dis Day-dream.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by azpekuliar: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
This people will soon start blowing up NYSC camps ooo
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by baby124: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
Leave religion within the confines of your home and mosque. Nigeria is multi religious. Other religions have no problem with that. If you cant cope, choose to stay at home. No one cares. We cant be doing things because a % of people will get offended. Get offended if you like, it is a part of life. If you are tired of life and seeing male and females together will cause you not to go to heaven, kill yourself quickly.

16 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
m.esther96:
religion! d worstest mistake that ever happened to manhood!

hahahaha!!! manhood? undecided undecided undecided
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by BabaO2: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
There is need to declare state of emergency on Islam in Nigeria. Very soon they will be demanding for separate office, separate CBN,separate shopping malls ,,,,for women in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by SamuraiSam: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
No one put a gun to anyone's head...its not by force to go..if you belong to the muslim body and you aren't comfortable with NYSC standards, then you stay away from there.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
oweniwe: Did moslem corpers who went though nysc and those presently in camp complain that the present camp arrangement is offensive to them? No . . So what is JNI's problem?

maybe some senior alhaji's 'mini' wife got bleeped in the camp grin grin grin you just might never know
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Samxiulee: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Can the government please do us a favour and scrap NYSC and JAMB,before someone start blowing up people calling themselves nyscharam.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Neaman(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
This people again...Abeg una wan make we run 4 una? Haba, so so complain. I tire.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by MiloRambaldi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Next you'll hear is NYSC Camps being bombed by crackheads. FG should scrap NYSC or make it wholly voluntary.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lmao

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
This ain't gonna happen soon.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Pergrace: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Anabaraonyepete:
MANKIND NOT MANHOOD grin grin grin cry
matcheewww

Na vex the guy take write am... grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
This is very obvious that Naija are not one as we claim,.....we have North & South NIGERIA THAT'S ALL....Abokis watch ur tongues

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by ITbomb(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
I thought they still have different hostels for male and female, if not then I'm with JNI there should be separate camps
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by nijanigga: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
salaksmana: My question is what will they do if NYSC refuses to give them separate camps, lets know so that we will start taking precautions. You should understand me.
Expect boko haram infiltration into the camp.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by nsgee14(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
JNI have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by obi123: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
all female camps ? dem never build proper camp for everybody first na to dey disturb their head about all female muslim camp

aint nobody gat time for dat

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
ITbomb: I thought they still have different hostels for male and female, if not then I'm with JNI there should be separate camps

DOES THIS BULL.SH.IT JUSTIFIES THE INNOCENT LIVES THAT HAVE BEEN BLOWN TO PIECES BY AGENTS OF THE RELIGION OF PISS

2 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Muslim babes no go gree oh

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by MORNDEW(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Then we shud hv seperate chambers 4 men nd women in our national nd state assembly, for our classrooms in uni, seperate chairs in FEC, our parks,diferent buses cars markets etc. Nd we wud achieve what? This is what u get wen groups spring up anyhow nd say rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ping411:
It is,if you want to work in Nigeria
true
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by nsgee14(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
nacosprof: This is very obvious that Naija are not one as we claim,.....we have North & South NIGERIA THAT'S ALL....Abokis watch ur tongues
agberos watch ur tongues.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by ArewaWarrior: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Really good and welcome idea. There is nothing morally wrong with the proposition, besides NYSC does not fit well with muslim life, anywhere u put men n women together from dusk to dawn for too long we all know what follows. Tolerance ppl... TOLERANCE!!!!!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by TechyGuy: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Where were these guys when BOKO HARAM was running rampage?

... adding that the attacks and displacement of Muslims in Borno, Taraba and Plateau states have continued unabated as a result of government’s inaction....

This is laughable! I thought it was and is "Muslims" or people who profess to be that are attacking indegenes and non-indegenes in these states?

Fulani herdsmen, BOKO HARAM, Almajiris and fundamentalists in Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi, Nasarawa, Niger, Kaduna, Kwara, Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Kano and even in far western and eastern states?

Someone is not happy BOKO HARAM is loosing the war.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by tseeker(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Imagin
the level of hypocrisy. I served in the core north and i know who these
people really are. This is another reason why many people will distant
this man called Buhari-his type would quickly implement this kind of
policy thereby altering the objectives of the scheme.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.