Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (22491 Views)

How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Kingspin(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
This is a section of the country that we are yet to hear them say divide Nigeria.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji: Good idea. It should reduce people copulating like wild animals in every available bush in most of the camps.

These sound like something coming out of an uneducated person.

Are the Corpers copulating in ur father's house? u probably didn't see them because you said they do that in the bush.

These Corpers are adults and are free to make their own decisions, because you don't like it doesn't mean it is wrong, moreover its not disturbing or harming anyone.

I'm amazed that those people will meet and discuss trival issue, when there are more pressing/burning issues to be discussed.

BTW, are the muslims sisters being forced to fu*ck anyone?

.....Why do Imams(Muslims) think of ways to take us backward(separating men and women)? that should be the least 'problem' of anyone in the world

The Alhaja that is sent(seperated) to the back in the mosque doesn't stop her from having sex, so seperate camps for men and women is a trivial issue

3 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by haryour1: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Not a good idea..............
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by rhames(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
These same morons are the ones patronising harlots at night.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Seriously max, if there are no men to frolick with, many married women would focus on other things in camp.

Wetin concern you with what married women choose to focus on How e concern you

Does it stop you from receiving ur 70 virgins??
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by successking: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Must religion be brought into everything in Nigeria?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
ckkris: Why can't maclatunji start his own website & just be sure most people won't bother with his murderous opinions. Maclatunji is consistently damaging this exciting forum.

Ignorance galore.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Plutonium(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
princesammmy: JUST SHOW ME THE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE ON EARTH AND I WILL TELL YOU WHICH RELIGION IS NOT THERE
Best thing I've read today....damn...f#kn bullseye
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
abdulkayus: I am a muslim bt i disagree wit some of d postulation of d JNI, although i agree wit some.
Atleast already in d camp, there are different hostels for male and female and a male cannot enter a female hostel and also vice versal.
And even d para military trainin, i think its ok cos even d Pakistans and some other Islamic countries female soilders do undergo dos military exercise.
Although as muslim, i dont agree wit d mixin of both sexes wen lining up for food or registration, there shld seperate line for both. And also d issue of makin or even forcin a gal and boy to be dancing together durin d man o war training.
Camp is nt a religion ground, bt everyone as an individual too shld respect his/her religion on his/her own. There is alcohol or engagin in sex bt no one force someone.
U can be bad or good in d camp. We are all matured so shld knw wat is good or bad in ur religion and hw to avoid it.
I served in Anambra state and i still come bac intact nt indulgin in any sex or watever. So, it depend on an individual.

Maclatunji, also take note dat its nt everything of d JNI u hav to accept jus cos u are a muslim. I am a muslim and a proud one also.

If dey demand for seperate camp for both sexes, dat mean seperate university, working place, shoppin mall, tranportation and other things will be demanded als, abi no be so?
Make we dey use our no 6 sometym abeg. Religion is nt madness.
And to dos bigots abusin muslims and Islam cos of dis issue, knw dat JNI did nt represent every muslim thought. So, pls watch hw u speak.
U ppl claim to be enlightened or educated sometym, bt ur characters and habits show something farrrrrrrrrr frm dat.

CIAO

Errr... my fellow Muslim. I have read what you have to say. The question is what does Islam say about intermingling of the sexes? The day I need your 'No. 6', I will let you know.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
rhames: These same morons are the ones patronising harlots at night.

Hmmn! So true o!
Galz r usually fvckd @ nyt unda dier big long hijabs.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Pque(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ping411:

http://telegraphng.com/2013/07/jni-wants-separate-camps-for-male-and-female-corps-members/

They must be kidding us!

God saved u tonight, I would have whooped all ur arses in first instance if nt 4 God or let me say NEPA bt come to think of it if you people are God what do you think u would have done or let me ask u this why do you think God created male and female and put both in the same place, nt only d human sexes bt also animals nd God commanded them to reproduce. So let me ask u again, if u are God, what would u have done hypocrite!!! The reason you are talking this way is because you yourself is dirty, you have a dirty mind and thought. If God does nt use force to get pple to serve him, do you think you can force pple to serve God? A truthfully holy man would nt have talked the way u talk ___if you are able to stop pple from doing bad acts, may b you can also cleanse their mind. If you are God, may be you would have created a world/planet for only man nd another planet for the woman. Fornication begins in the mind nd does not necessarily begin with the bodily acts. Stop behaving in a holier than thou way nd try to think more about the mind of God. Our God is a holy God, put him in any position and He will still survive it becos that is his nature. Only Jesus can save and transform us.

If you separate men corps from female corps, it does nt stop sex or stop anybody from doing what he or she will do. Have you heard of girls or boys only school? What does it stop? You can only pray to God to change us individually and stop behaving like the pharises nd sadduces who will wash their outer part in public nd leave the inner part dirty. You can even change all higher instituionts to a single sex school. This is Bullshits without head!!!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

These sound like something coming out of an uneducated person.

Are the Corpers copulating in ur father's house? u probably didn't see them because you said they do that in the bush.

These Corpers are adults and are free to make their own decisions, because you don't like it doesn't mean it is wrong, moreover its not disturbing or harming anyone.

I'm amazed that those people will meet and discuss trival issue, when there are more pressing/burning issues to be discussed.

BTW, are the muslims sisters being forced to fu*ck anyone?

.....Why do Imams(Muslims) think of ways to take us backward(separating men and women)? that should be the least 'problem' of anyone in the world

The Alhaja that is sent(seperated) to the back in the mosque doesn't stop her from having sex, so seperate camps for men and women is a trivial issue

Well, coming from somebody who doesn't see anything wrong with strangers hitting the bush to get their 'freak on', I will take this as a compliment. #LOL
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by ckkris: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Ignorance galore.
Your bans mean nothing. SIM cards are given out free in Nigeria. Anyone can sign up with 20 different SIMs. So stop spoiling this forum that another person has laboured to sustain.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
We shouldn't be against the theology, dogmatism or the practices of any religion. But, when a religion or an establishment is totally and unofficially an opposition to tolerance, it critically absurd and a possible result of violence attain its efficacy. NYSC is national body and should have its own activities officially and authoritatively stated and executed in such way. No religion or any establishment is above the nation. Am apalled that some extremists who claims to be oratorily phenomenal are victims of poverty and extremely destitute. I couldn't underline a single phrase of JNI leader in the above post that portrays a positive step or virtue. If I should judge this religion with this alone....it will be nothing to write home about.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by begwong: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
Those BH shd have started this agitation while in thier colleges
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by tintingz(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
abdulkayus: I am a muslim bt i disagree wit some of d postulation of d JNI, although i agree wit some.
Atleast already in d camp, there are different hostels for male and female and a male cannot enter a female hostel and also vice versal.
And even d para military trainin, i think its ok cos even d Pakistans and some other Islamic countries female soilders do undergo dos military exercise.
Although as muslim, i dont agree wit d mixin of both sexes wen lining up for food or registration, there shld seperate line for both. And also d issue of makin or even forcin a gal and boy to be dancing together durin d man o war training.
Camp is nt a religion ground, bt everyone as an individual too shld respect his/her religion on his/her own. There is alcohol or engagin in sex bt no one force someone.
U can be bad or good in d camp. We are all matured so shld knw wat is good or bad in ur religion and hw to avoid it.
I served in Anambra state and i still come bac intact nt indulgin in any sex or watever. So, it depend on an individual.

Maclatunji, also take note dat its nt everything of d JNI u hav to accept jus cos u are a muslim. I am a muslim and a proud one also.

If dey demand for seperate camp for both sexes, dat mean seperate university, working place, shoppin mall, tranportation and other things will be demanded als, abi no be so?
Make we dey use our no 6 sometym abeg. Religion is nt madness.
And to dos bigots abusin muslims and Islam cos of dis issue, knw dat JNI did nt represent every muslim thought. So, pls watch hw u speak.
U ppl claim to be enlightened or educated sometym, bt ur characters and habits show something farrrrrrrrrr frm dat.

CIAO
Well said smiley
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by pulel(f): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Silly pple. Instead of helping the country come to terms with all d problems created by religion, they create some more. Gd pass dem
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Who hid my post Now I know that some people don't want the truth to be said.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by sureway1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Errr... my fellow Muslim. I have read what you have to say. The question is what does Islam say about intermingling of the sexes?
And every1 in d camp are muslem.
read ur comment loudly n listen to urself
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Ignorance galore.

You're right my brother. I just don't know where this maclatunji came from.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by sureway1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Errr... my fellow Muslim. I have read what you have to say. The question is what does Islam say about intermingling of the sexes?
Bros sorry 4dis comment
av u taught of wat oda religion says.
you b jambite.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Mintayo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
sino: How unfortunate that most people on here could not decipher a simple information presented in the OP. The most troubling thing is that most of these people are graduates or undergraduates who would pride themselves of being leaders of tomorrow. SMH!

What the JNI called for is: "The Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI) has called on the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to stop mixing males and females in the National Youth Service Scheme physical exercise at orientation camps as it violates Islamic tenets and offends the sensibilities of Muslims."

"Abubakar called on the NYSC to respect the decency and chastity of female corps members during physical exercises and other activities at the orientation camps, and provide alternative camps for female Muslim corps members."

I must say that, during the camping exercise, especially the drills, women/ladies are expected to put on shorts and a white t-shirt, some of this drills require some very awkward activities and positioning. How do you expect me to carry a married woman/lady(even if single) or grab her by the waist all in the name of drills

Well, thank God some camps do have a little respect for adherents of faith(both Muslims and Christians), but it would be lofty, if the camps can be separated or the dressing and participation reviewed or better still, make NYSC voluntary and not one of the criteria for jobs in naija.

It is quite pathetic we've lost our shame, we copy the west and decide to lose our own morality. Gone are the days when high moral standards are what our society was known for, now is shamelessness, lewdness and corruption which as plagued both the male and the female of this present generation.

You can call this whatever you want or like, but the truth has been said, if we continue on this path of 'freedom' to behave and do whatever we want, then we should prepare for the consequences which are already evident for all to see.

To those who talk about a separate uni, well, you are expected to dress modestly in a citadel of learning, it's not a brothel, you are there for good purpose and you are not forced to dress in a particular way or participate in a particular activity which negates morality(even though there is room for improvement), so do not compare aples with oranges.

P.S: For those who would want to have a perception of Islam on immorality and shamelessness, please go here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1264719/shamelessness
i believe u knw 'freedom' is part of fundamental right of a citizen...no matter how much u put ppl into bondage by some law,it wnt stop dem from going wayward!
If ur muslims sisters want to v 'fun',do u think 'wearing' hijab can stop dem?smh
Nysc has done more dn enough for u guys:
=there r mosques in camps.
=muslim ladies r allowed to wear hijabs.
=muslim ladies r allowed to wear 3quarter trousers as long as it is white.
And attending drilling is not by force!
=there seperate hostels for male n females in camps.
=and do u knw something else,dis Batch 'b' orientation camp was shifted backward bcus of ramadan fast...so tell me what else do u guys want?NYSC was nt abt copying d west...u ppl l sha blame somebody for evvrything sha!
NYSC was established for d purpose of unity,dt every citizen of dis country will come together regardless of age,sex,background,state,ethnic grp,language and religion=ONE NIGERIA!
Bt with dis cry by JNI,do u think dt cn b attained?
And again,serving is nt by force,you can request for an exception letter!
Smh for u guys...

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by sureway1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
It a normal thing,don't expect evry1 2 reason lik you...even ur fellow muslim debunk d ldea..
unfortunatly Nig is not an lslamic nation..and we av pple 4rm diff religion n camp.
BUT SOME MOSLEM IGNORANTLY WILL JUST ASSUME NYSC IS MOSLEM ASSOCIATION.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Mintayo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
I hope dis will not be moved to the islamic section!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Mustay(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
sure way:
BUT SOME MOSLEM IGNORANTLY WILL JUST ASSUME NYSC IS MOSLEM ASSOCIATION.
So, NCCF, RCCF et al are what? Pressure groups? Man!

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by eddycapuro: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
abatisegun: what do you mean by this statement? Better mind ur speech. So dat u won't regret at the end. Islam is a religion of peace and wherever Islam is peace will surely reign there.

Hmmmmm, but inside of you, you know you just lied sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.