Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (22497 Views)

How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by LordReed(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Islam is a complete system. You sought to define Islam's position on intermingling of sexes with hijab exclusively. That shows your ignorance and therein lies the source of your failure to debate effectively.

This types of answers are getting old my friend. I am ignorant of Islam so I should not question your practices. See how you descend into absurdity?

2 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Muhammedbello: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
princesammmy: JUST SHOW ME THE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE ON EARTH AND I WILL TELL YOU WHICH RELIGION IS NOT THERE
riwend. D. R.congo. & liberia
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Muhammedbello: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
ckkris: Good! Just divide this nation and there won't be any trouble again.
no sir after buhari rule eight years.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Orikinla(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
[size=28pt]IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM.
NO AL QAEDA.
THE TWIN TOWERS WILL BE THERE.
NO BOK0 HARAM AND ALL THE THOUSANDS THEY HAVE MURDERED WOULD STILL BE ALIVE WITH US.
THE LIST OF THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES THEY HAVE DESTROYED IS ENDLESS.
THERE WOULD BE A SAFER AND BETTER WORLD WITHOUT A RELIGION THAT BREEDS LUNATICS.[/size]
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by babseg(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: idiat are they peaceful?

you should know its just a mockery
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by abdulkayus(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
I am a muslim bt i disagree wit some of d postulation of d JNI, although i agree wit some.
Atleast already in d camp, there are different hostels for male and female and a male cannot enter a female hostel and also vice versal.
And even d para military trainin, i think its ok cos even d Pakistans and some other Islamic countries female soilders do undergo dos military exercise.
Although as muslim, i dont agree wit d mixin of both sexes wen lining up for food or registration, there shld seperate line for both. And also d issue of makin or even forcin a gal and boy to be dancing together durin d man o war training.
Camp is nt a religion ground, bt everyone as an individual too shld respect his/her religion on his/her own. There is alcohol or engagin in sex bt no one force someone.
U can be bad or good in d camp. We are all matured so shld knw wat is good or bad in ur religion and hw to avoid it.
I served in Anambra state and i still come bac intact nt indulgin in any sex or watever. So, it depend on an individual.

Maclatunji, also take note dat its nt everything of d JNI u hav to accept jus cos u are a muslim. I am a muslim and a proud one also.

If dey demand for seperate camp for both sexes, dat mean seperate university, working place, shoppin mall, tranportation and other things will be demanded als, abi no be so?
Make we dey use our no 6 sometym abeg. Religion is nt madness.
And to dos bigots abusin muslims and Islam cos of dis issue, knw dat JNI did nt represent every muslim thought. So, pls watch hw u speak.
U ppl claim to be enlightened or educated sometym, bt ur characters and habits show something farrrrrrrrrr frm dat.

CIAO

9 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by KABIYESISULTAN: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Critical lessons; 1) Never combine yam and goat in one place 2) If they must be combined, then the yams (sorry_females) must be virgins 3) It is an insult on our sensibilities for u to do otherwise 4) in the meantime we are still the same people that sneak in at nite in our big cars to pick the babes (sorry - eat the yam) 5) the females corpers sent to our states must be reserved for us the big goats 6) small goat (sorry male corpers) must not touch them 7) shaaaaammee
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
the worse problem to this world is religion.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Ribaman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yanga dey sleep, trouble want to come wake am. Someone should tell these JNI People say make them leave us alone. Dem don dey se ways to give some nutcase excuse to begin another campaign of violence, all in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by AbdH: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
princesammmy: JUST SHOW ME THE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE ON EARTH AND I WILL TELL YOU WHICH RELIGION IS NOT THERE
Saudi Arabia
No Christianity
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lmao!!! In things lyk dis i don't always reserve my comment but i comment my reserve!!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
AbdH:
Saudi Arabia
No Christianity
have you ever ask them that "do they truly live? . . . . . . . .they are imprisoned by bashing laws
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by abatisegun: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
what do you mean by this statement? Better mind ur speech. So dat u won't regret at the end. Islam is a religion of peace and wherever Islam is peace will surely reign there.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
abatisegun: what do you mean by this statement? Better mind ur speech. So dat u won't regret at the end. Islam is a religion of peace and wherever Islam is peace will surely reign there.
shut up tell that to the family of the priest u guys beheaded in syria

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by babseg(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
abatisegun: what do you mean by this statement? Better mind ur speech. So dat u won't regret at the end. Islam is a religion of peace and wherever Islam is peace will surely reign there.

Are you sure or just trying to be funny? At least I know one place which is the northern Nigeria. we all know whats is causing the problem over there.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
lmao! Bro. You are only implicating your religion, abeg open your eyes wella, did he wrote islam? And Do you knw what you just wrote means?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by PedroJP(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
make dem no do this thing make dem scrap NYSC. Dat alawi must enter my belle dis yr. But i still wonder y we are still pretending this our all in one formation called Naija. Make pple from North(like boko) voice out say dem want make we separate, na wetin we need. Make dem separate from us practise their religion to their satisfaction na. See where parasit dey complain say blood wey en dey suck dey do am somehow for body, leave host stay alone en no go gree. Sometimes i go look these pple finish en go de do me make i resurrect dat their muhammed ask am questions.

Wait ooo. Na dis religion of peace i hear say one of dem for syria open soldier chest eat him heart raw abi na one wey dey like am ? Really showing their nature
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
AbdH:
Saudi Arabia
No Christianity
the only Country u can say is peaceful is a country with different ethnic groups,religions and are still one. . . . . . . . . . . . . ARABIA HAS ONLY ONLY ONE ETHNIC AND RELIGION SO YOU CAN'T CHOOSE THEM AS THE MOST PEACEFUL
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Ninilowo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
smartchoice: its not compulsory to serve
I pledge to Nigeria ma coun3
To be faithful loyal and honest
TO SERVE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Orikinla: [size=28pt]IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM.
NO AL QAEDA.
THE TWIN TOWERS WILL BE THERE.
NO BOK0 HARAM AND ALL THE THOUSANDS THEY HAVE MURDERED WOULD STILL BE ALIVE WITH US.
THE LIST OF THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES THEY HAVE DESTROYED IS ENDLESS.
THERE WOULD BE A SAFER AND BETTER WORLD WITHOUT A RELIGION THAT BREEDS LUNATICS.[/size]

WHAT'S THIS ONE SAYING?
undecided
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by mbhs139(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Osama10: What about having separate MALE & FEMALE Universities?

Jobless set of people.
[size=25pt]Exactly! [/size]

Honestly, I seldom read any post that got to do with Islam and Muslims on Nairaland. I'm disappointed most of the time.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by damola311: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2013

Damn, i fucking love your post.......went through it more than 5 times and am touched........ICELAND is d most peaceful country in the world, and I've read about the religion that isn't there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.