Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (22493 Views)

How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Eneze1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
this people again?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ping411:

http://telegraphng.com/2013/07/jni-wants-separate-camps-for-male-and-female-corps-members/

They must be kidding us!

how about building another university for female students
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by TechyGuy: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
About the NYSC trash talk, after this, soon, they will also protest against women and men sitting together in a plane, train, bus etc.

Is this why they want Buhari?

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by theozobby(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
FG should watch these men very closely, they must be up to something..... we should also have separate nigeria for ladies... lekwe ha

4 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by max1113(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
nbright: They should just ask for the camp to be seperated along religious line. Camp for Christains and another camp for Muslims
My broda thk u hv jus spoken my mind. Nagode
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by femiadebayo: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
these people again, how can separation of female and male corpers during camping of corpers help to provide jobs for the timid un-employed corpers floating the street of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by mike404(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
salaksmana: My question is what will they do if NYSC refuses to give them separate camps, lets know so that we will start taking precautions. You should understand me.
BOMBING CONTINUA FRESH VIRGINS ACERTA grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by toshmann(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Osama10: What about having separate MALE & FEMALE Universities?

Jobless set of people.

Why don't we have separate states for males and females angry

3 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by moscobabs(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
princesammmy: JUST SHOW ME THE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE ON EARTH AND I WILL TELL YOU WHICH RELIGION IS NOT THERE
Saudi Arabia is the most peaceful in the World....hunnnmmmn Xtianity is not there!!!

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by mike404(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
m.esther96:
religion! d worstest mistake that ever happened to manhood!
AHH! NO BE MY MANHOOD O grin
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by DrEngrSk: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
moscobabs:
Saudi Arabia is the most peaceful in the World....hunnnmmmn Xtianity is not there!!!
i they laugh

4 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by dbride: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Before these muslims become corpers, they pass through universities where male and female attend lectures together, BUK, ABU, etc. Why the sudden change of mind for corpers? These people are just confusionists running out of reasons to kill themselves. Slowly and unconsciously they are running mad. Their desires do not seem to make sense anymore. I am watching, they will get there where they will finally shoot themselves on the leg.

11 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by prosperthonia(f): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
kaorama: u're an idiot

That wont happen. The north must take back power for everything to work well again. APC is the party. Buhari is the man and Tiibu is the sponsor. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by IleIfe2(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
moscobabs:

Lie!! see this guy, that shit hole.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by akpanbaba: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Another backward move by backward people.

4 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Good idea. It should reduce people copulating like wild animals in every available bush in most of the camps.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by honouruy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
m.esther96:
WildChild00:

Dont tell me you are Patience Jonathan Junior, Ojukwu is dead, but his manhood lives on, it is mankind dear.
she must be d junior Dame. First der's nothin lik worstest
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by sanandreas(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Jni u are not relevant in the scheme of things. Notice me pple

2 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by AlPicapcI(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
dbride: Before these muslims become corpers, they pass through universities where male and female attend lectures together, BUK, ABU, etc. Why the sudden change of mind for corpers? These people are just confusionists running out of reasons to kill themselves. Slowly and unconsciously they are running mad. Their desires do not seem to make sense anymore. I am watching, they will get there where they will finally shoot themselves on the leg.
they probably seeking a means of carrying out BH activities on the full scale on the Christian Corpers...cos all their bomb still kills their fellow moslem.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by adejabs(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
So other training institutions like Higher Institutions, Military and Paramilitary e.t.c, shld begin to train men and women seperately?... undecided undecided undecided
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Boss13: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
m.esther96:

I tell you my sister. But modify manhood to mankind. Manhood refers to something else
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by mike404(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji: Good idea. It should reduce people copulating like wild animals in every available bush in most of the camps.
WHAAAAAAAT! angry AHH NO NONSENSE AUNTY MUKI DEY AROUND O grin MAKE I JUST FREE SUPER MOD MAC
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Separate camps?

What next? Separate CD groups, separate passing out parades, separate offices...

A better idea would be to have separate countries. Then one group won't keep pulling back the other with backward thinking and pointless, boring demands

God please save us from these liabilities

3 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Itoroetti(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
When they wish for implementation of saudi arabia's principle in Nigeria,then u knw all is never well with us.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by dbride: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
moscobabs:

Then let them go their separate ways and be like Saudi Arabia.....living in peace. They certainly cannot co-exist with non-muslims. They are too demanding and definitely don't like "good" freedom; prison lifestyle is most preferred.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Shadowblaqq(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
obyrich: Another terrorist group in the making. All security groups should be on alert. Better to nip terrorism in the bud than declaring a state of emergency after wasting thousands of innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Shadowblaqq(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
dbride:

Then let them go their separate ways and be like Saudi Arabia.....living in peace. They certainly cannot co-exist with non-muslims. They are too demanding and definitely don't like "good" freedom; prison lifestyle is most preferred.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
mike404: WHAAAAAAAT! angry AHH NO NONSENSE AUNTY MUKI DEY AROUND O grin MAKE I JUST FREE SUPER MOD MAC

Isn't this the norm in most camps?

Exclusive: 3 corpers caught having
sex, expelled from camp

Three members of the Batch C National Youth
Service Corp (NYSC) serving in Ondo State
have been expelled from the Orientation
Camp in Ikare-Akoko after being caught
having sex. CONNOISSEUR learnt
authoritatively from a source at the camp that
the three corpers (names withheld) were
having fun last Saturday night while their
colleagues were at the Welcome Party
organized to officially welcome them to the
camp.

The culprits, two male corp members were
taking their turns with their married female
colleague in the bathroom. The two boys were
also smoking weed in the process. After failing
to exonerate themselves from the ignoble act,
the trio were expelled from the NYSC camp on
Tuesday.

Mkpo aba ke Nigeria ooo…they have not
even spent up to 2 weeks in camp. A married
woman?

http://connoisseurng..com/2012/11/exclusive-3-corpers-caught-having-sex.html?m=1

It is common knowledge that many married women hide their wedding rings as soon as they hit camp and engage in a run of sex for 3 weeks.

So, who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
It's one thing to be religious, and another thing to allow oneself to be metamorphosed into a fool by ones beliefs. These hypocrites never cease to amaze me. No be only separate camps, they should ask for a separate air for breathing too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.