Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them (27203 Views)

Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home / Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him / Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Djtm: Why keep tigers? I'll prefer to keep lions than tigers
Do it, and you will be next to die a horrific death!
Dog is man's only best friend. Take note!
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
zumarock8: so him wife senoir him....
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

love is a thief, dnt open ur dooe for em

Remove the plank from you eyes first. Just look at your signature statement and the manner of grammar you used for it.

Classic case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by 360command: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
kill those tigers! they are savages .
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by 3ace(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
slimyem: This must have been it.
They knew chicken meatballs could not satisfy them so they went for larger and juicier meat.
Amimals will always be animals! undecided
Maybe the man's financial condition has gone worse.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Bigflamie(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin Wtf, he was actually an unlucky fella

Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
slimyem: This must have been it.
They knew chicken meatballs could not satisfy them so they went for larger and juicier meat.
Amimals will always be animals! undecided
no! Amimals can never be
animals.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Oludrex(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Baba is old already.. If lion didnt kill him , mother nature will. Either way , old soldier is a dead meat
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by yuzedo: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
ekt_bear: Cats in general are untrustworthy, evil creatures. I am not surprised.
but you like their "derivative", p***y, don't lie.. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Spicylexy: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
What a painful death.i pity for the wife
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
360command: kill those tigers! they are savages .

What manner of f00l are you? Savages in what way? angry angry angry

As Chris Rock said, "...that tiger didn't go crazy. That tiger went tiger."

There is a reason tigers are classified as wild animals

5 Likes

Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by abduldope(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
good news i guess
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
abduldope: good news i guess

Yes.

Another f00l down. Many more to go grin
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Kikyben2(f): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
cry
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Pergrace: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Most people died by what they loved doing...and this is just one of them
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by dandollaz: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Osadebe osita---- nenu Agu nenu Agu,anya afulozi Agu ooo---mbusi Agu ya aputa obuluzie nani Eze.Agu Elie Eze.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by esmeralda1(f): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
Imagine the wife still thinking of going there, animals dt has tasted human blood must be killed immediately, their fate should be to be killed (all who ate of his flesh even the cubs). Yeah
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nten: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Animal na animal no matter the training. Sometime E fit guide d hunter another time e fit hunt d hunter. But Animal na animal.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Afam4eva(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
lucenzo: why? undecided

masterpiecer:

Another why?

agoha_vivi: A third why? Don't feel unnecessarily important because some of us want to know why o.

Lions don't hunt just for the heck of it. They only do that when there's hunger in the land. You could be a few meters from a Lion and it may not attack you if it's not hungry. Even when it pursues you and you manage to outrun it to a reasonable distance, it could stop leave you a lion. But it's a different case with a wolf. If you like run from here to Zamfara, it will keep trailing you until it catches you and eats you. Wolfs don't give up. They're persistent and goal getters.

4 Likes

Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by PrettySpicey(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
What fate is being decided
Wild animals' fate has long been decided by God when He meant them to live in the wild, far far away from humans.
These 'cats' are not pets but wild animals. They are not to be domesticated but to be left in the wild.
Poor man, anyway.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by ezioyi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Na him neighbours wey de jealous am go bury something for the land. All the talk about feeding the cats three times a week na all lie.If the wife no enter fasting they are planning another one hm go tell her

1 Like

Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Djtm(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Do it, and you will be next to die a horrific death!
Dog is man's only best friend. Take note!
i've seen people keep lions. Lions unlike tigers only attack humans if they are EXTREMELY hungry or if attacked. Tigers are hunters, they can kill anything anytime.
BTW, I love dogs.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by timpaker(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
If I was bn fed twice in two weeks like the Tigers, I'd not only anybody i'd eat anything that has breath even my kinds
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
where is the piso?no piso?
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Goldenheart(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
What a trAgedy!
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by TonySpike: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Someone like this Kevin Richardson , the lion playmate, from South Africa had better learn from this story...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfD6mCEXHCk
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by IGBOSON1: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
What a sad end!

The thread title is a bit wrong since the old dude actually succeeded in feeding the big cats; though they had their own say on the choice of menu.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by seunlayi(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
ekt_bear: Cats in general are untrustworthy, evil creatures. I am not surprised.
That is certain, their behaviour may be unpredictable at times.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by ManTiger(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
I be ManTIGER, aint scared of shit!
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
lol at trusting cats! Dogs still remain man's best friend. God made them so.Just like humans have different characters, so are animals too! cool
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by obinnakenedo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: That reminds me of a video i watched where a lion was trying to devour it's caretaker. I never wish to meet a Tiger or Lion in my life. Especially a Wolf and Hyena. But i will prefer a Lion to a Wolf. Ask me why?
Bia nwokem! Na how many WHY's dem go tell u before u tell us why?. Ichoro ka anyi kuwagi isi here?. Lol
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by waldigit: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
denony: ARA NWANYI ASABA

I SAID IT. THIS OYIBO PEOPLE AND THEIR STUPIDITY

its not stupidity per se, but vanity of trusting knowledge that has blinded many like him in the world of science. Many like him are disillusioned by foolish hypothesis of evolution which is making them equate humanity with animals. The understanding of the scritures is the root of wisdom. Shalom
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
lucenzo: why? undecided

Because Lions like Afam meat but Wolves think its bad for their health.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.