Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them (27204 Views)

Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home / Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him / Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by gidiMonsta(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
ekt_bear: Cats in general are untrustworthy, evil creatures. I am not surprised.

Cats are not evil. They are great, elegant, classy creatures. They are not the best pets though, cos they're not loyal.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Bright2(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
I warned him before i left the house,now he is dead! Well iv'e driven the tigers back to their cage & chained, you people can now come in for condelence visit while i dig his grave. R.I.P
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Flygerian1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Leggo.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by dnawah(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Part one,part two will be snake swallow owner.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Eeeya!
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by vanhelsing2099(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
THE LIFE oF PIE
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by aypumpin123(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
may his soul rest in peace...feeding a tiger sha...me i no fit try am oooooo....
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by bolajiobafolaha: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
The man killed him self.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by JeffPhoenix(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
But you said he lived sir.... but he didnt have no peace sir....and now he rest in peace sir....in the blly of the beast sir...... Diallo dialloo.... *singing*......
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by lafuria1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
van-helsing2099:
THE LIFE oF PIE

remembered the movie as well. richard parker. animals have no soul. pi: if i dont continue to feed richard parker, the thining skin of an india boy will be his last meal.

pi:I still cannot understand how he (richard parker) could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Tonyfrancis(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
lmao..... Mr zookeeper reali got guts,starving the big cats for a week
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by rossete2020(f): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
i can't laugh o!!! Na 4 issue like dis nai black man use get sense pass d white. Training ur killer...
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by jimcaddy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yungwizzzy: zoologist GEJ cnt make such mistake
grin
Yungwizzzy: zoologist GEJ cnt make such mistake
guy u too funny.. LMFAO... I still love my GEJ ooo...
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by fullblast(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: That reminds me of a video i watched where a lion was trying to devour it's caretaker. I never wish to meet a Tiger or Lion in my life. Especially a Wolf and Hyena. But i will[b] prefer a Lion to a Wolf[/b]. Ask me why?
Why do you want to commit suicide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
That is their instincts. They are carnivorous for goodness sake. Some humans won't just get it.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by samora1759: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2013
Hehehehehe. Mr Lagiard whan act drama, hin think say e be Daniel..Lolz I no fit Laugh...
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Truckpusher(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2013
otijah: u never wished to meet a lion but prefer lion to wolf, u ar senseless
This insult is totally unnecessary unless you have a personal vendetta against this guy which everyone does,but coming down hard at him like this shows a great deal of how poor in character you are....my one cent
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Osama10(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2013
Truckpusher: This insult is totally unnecessary unless you have a personal vendetta against this guy which everyone does,but coming down hard at him like this shows a great deal of how poor in character you are....my one cent

You can imagine,the man said he liked one thing over another.

Some people take nairaland too serious. grin
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by denzel2009: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2013
Afam4eva: That reminds me of a video i watched where a lion was trying to devour it's caretaker. I never wish to meet a Tiger or Lion in my life. Especially a Wolf and Hyena. But i will prefer a Lion to a Wolf. Ask me why?

is it because you're sweeter to a lion?
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=Afam4eva]That reminds me of a video i watched where a lion was trying to devour it's caretaker. I never wish to meet a Tiger or Lion in my life. Especially a Wolf and Hyena. But i will prefer a Lion to a Wolf. Ask me why?[Another why and why?
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by ibrutex(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2013
why would i keep a tiger when there are birds undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i love those creatures ''BIRD''
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by HMSG: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2013
denzel2009:

is it because you're sweeter to a lion?
bellychiz: ask him o
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by jametex(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
masterpiecer:

Another why?
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by jametex(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
what is that man thinking, abeg abeg abeg, i no fit shout.....
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Magicdon(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Do it, and you will be next to die a horrific death!
Dog is man's only best friend. Take note!
even dogs bite its owner or keeper n his family members at times
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by jonexty(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
sha, dat man is jst naturally stupid.. he was 72 while d wife is 73yrs. dat man is a food nt jst a fool.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Djtm(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Magicdon: even dogs bite its owner or keeper n his family members at times

those kinda dogs are indisciplined, untrained, ill-mannered and possibly maltreated.
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Ejkemechristia: 12:59am On Jul 09, 2013
Plizzzz RIP
Re: Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them by Magicdon(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Djtm:

those kinda dogs are indisciplined, untrained, ill-mannered and possibly maltreated.
Believe me I hav watched a news on CNN where a trained dog bit a toddler who is a member of d household.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.