Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47613 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: still you are kids murderer!!!
Does that justify the killings of Nigerians in SA? You claim it does already.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
þEish guys stop all this..its not worth it ooo..
May their souls rest in peacE..
No1 even bothered saying so
Coz yol busy yabbing non stop.. Mxm

X baie kakvol met hierrie Suid afrika vs Nigerie threads.. Mtsheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
londoner: I doubt the gunmen were Nigerian. I think its probably a made up smokescreen by the SA authorities.

Why in your opinion would they do that? Whats their gain in killing people like that and taking nothing.One guy survived would he not have said something if it was SA'ns.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Yolk! Nonsense. Why do I have to respect you with you primitive disposition?

Do you expect me to start learning Afrikaans because you cannot make good English sentences? If you are expecting that from me you will have to wait a lif-time.

For your information, those are rhetorical questions.
oh well i can write English and speak it better than you i passed my matric English with 91% oga and the reason i wrote that is because i was swearing at you domkop. Maybe you should come and pay a visit in cape town and stop reading about it on newspapers or blogs and as far as I'm concerned i'm better than you!

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
pekelepekele: Well lets start killing the SA in NIGERIA HERE . There is nothing wrong with that

I agree with you, totally especially becouse the truth will never change your conviction that South Africans did this.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Christmasdon: This S/Afrikaans self. They now see themselves as white race. Very soon they will move away from Afrika. Fulìsh set of people. *Spits*
Lol don't you just wish you knew afrikaans or had people or white people as your neighbours.?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by comrChris(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
well since dey dnt want 2return home let dem stay dere n continue 2die lyk fowls...Rip 2 d dead though

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
oh well i can write English and speak it better than you i passed my matric English with 91% oga and the reason i wrote that is because i was swearing at you domkop. Maybe you should come and pay a visit in cape town and stop reading about it on newspapers or blogs and as far as I'm concerned i'm better than you!
grin grin grin I think you are demented. It is clear you have no argument for the simple reason you are going about English language. The clearer thing is that you are not writing good English sentences.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Suljosh: xenophobic yes!!!! That's wat you guys are known for. Its a SA thing

Its amazing as bad as you make us sound Nigerians in SA would rather settle here than go back home. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Does that justify the killings of Nigerians in SA? You claim it does already.
NO, what I hate is you act as if nigeria is a paradide, peacefull country. Nigerians are killing each other in SA.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I agree with you, totally especially becouse the truth will never change your conviction that South Africans did this.
Why can you shut up for once? You should be ashamed of yourself for being a lady with ill manners.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Inik:
I am just curious, why is that many south Africans can't write in English fluently? This is a feature that i have noticed in south africans i have interacted with online. They tend to complete sentences with their native zulu or xhosa language and also fail to observe punctuations, tenses and correct spellings. Could this be a result of the SA educational system or is it an inborn trait? Don't take this as a diss cos i mean no harm.
Like nigerians can't speak English fluently Well i have never heard a nigerians speaking understandable English.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: NO, what I hate is you act as if nigeria is a paradide, peacefull country. Nigerians are killing each other in SA.
Bwahaha...I have been at the forefront of condemning Nigeria in this forum. You are now resorting to tell a cheap lie.Huh!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
cry
all4naija: You bitteredcheecks. Has there been a time when your police behave normal? Are you talking about those villains who tie humans to vans and drag them to their death? Jeez! You are very xenophobic.

I am not interested in engaging you, i will need somekind of demon possesssion or mental illness to match your obsession with SA. If it helps you to sleep at night. Great!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ddeola: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na wa o, these guys should be educated that Nigerian men are not their problem but their laziness. Nija guys are very hardworking and industrious and their women want us so what is their problem?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by vizboy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rip To My brothers from Another Mother.

But truth be told this killing of a thing is getting out of hand and we need to do some thing about it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by lekkie073(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
just like d mafia days in New York.........lucky manciano(Italian) killing fellow Italian mafioso
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by vizboy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Like nigerians can't speak English fluently Well i have never heard a nigerians speaking understandable English.
like seriously. I read through all your post and you havnt made 1 sense as far as the topic @ hand is consine.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ok fine, lets see nigerians say SA is worse more than the word worse! So how come your people keep queueing for sa visas daily and want to leave heaven nigeria?? Answer is SA is heaven, Nigeria is HELL!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by TANTRUM: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hulle word vrek geskiet!
!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: grin grin grin I think you are demented. It is clear you have no argument for the simple reason you are going about English language. The clearer thing is that you are not writing good English sentences.
come and register at University of cape town for a better English oga its the best in Africa

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks: cry

I am not interested in engaging you, i will need somekind of demon possesssion or mental illness to match your obsession with SA. If it helps you to sleep at night. Great!
The obsession thing has always been an excuse by South Africans to garner cheap defence. Indeed, you are already demonized by me and you should let the demon out to the benefit of the doubt.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
come and register at University of cape town for a better English oga its the best in Africa
No, I won't! I don't like South African accent. It is very boring to say the least. The American accent is sill the best.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
vizboy: like seriously. I read through all your post and you havnt made 1 sense as far as the topic @ hand is consine.
What the Bleep is consine oga surely you are the last person to judge me. Domkop
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: Ok fine, lets see nigerians say SA is worse more than the word worse! So how come your people keep queueing for sa visas daily and want to leave heaven nigeria?? Answer is SA is heaven, Nigeria is HELL!
What a cheap excuse! Why do you have to kill innocent Nigerians in your country? You m-o-r-o-n!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

They will act first and think of d consequencies later. Mind you, I pray its Naija on Naija Crime o! Becos wen e red! Zuma sef go talk put for the matter.

You people are all talk. Please do something so our foreign relations are visited. Nigeria should be responsible for allowing certain people out of their country to others.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: No, I won't! I don't like South African accent. It is very boring to say the least. The American accent is sill the best.
american wannabe, You defending nigeria while in a foreign land. I think you should shut the FVCK UP and let real nigerians in nigeria talk!!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by mars123(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Okay, big head. Now these deaths are justifeid in your eyes.
small brain,remove pride from your judgement...how do u expect me to give a fck?Nigeria is better than SA to me.so,i cant bring myself so low to what these people are doing over there.remove whites from SA and u find a country worse than liberia.their richest men,swimmers,sportsmen,are all white their blacks is their president and footballers and they suck at wat they do.Apart from Mandela,what black noun(animal or person)get mouth in africa from SA?then u want me to feel for these guys dat were killed in a place they behave like animals making d real animals to feel as if they are human beings?hw far u na? stay there and b arguing with these senseless visitors from SA.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: american wannabe, You defending nigeria while in a foreign land. I think you should shut the FVCK UP and let real nigerians in nigeria talk!!
I mean to rather go to American university for English language than SA, you blockhead!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: What a cheap excuse! Why do you have to kill innocent Nigerians in your country? You m-o-r-o-n!
am not going to engage you again!! YANKEE!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by snowytee(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
mars123: fellow Nigerians,let us speak d truth...its ovbious some of our brothers commit bad crimes in foreign countries,if south africans and d british were doing same in our country,how will u feel,will u feel any remorse if dey start dying?Nigerians are d most funniest,loveliest,courageous and hard working people on earth but nobody knows this because some our citizens go outside and disgrace everything we stand for and they cannot do those things back home and i dont kno y,maybe its because we dont do drugs here that much...Let them kill themselves,i dont think they r innocent,otherwise there would have been a ghanian or a south african in their midst...its very shamefull,ive never been to SA.the only thing that can take me there is business,setting up a branch of my company(d future)...cus there are thirty six fu*kn states that can pass as thirty six countries in NIGERIA to make it in...good riddance to bad rubbish! angry
what is this clown saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.