Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47595 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: I mean to rather go to American university for English language than SA, you blockhead!
still you are not in naija right at this moment!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
successking: SA government should come out plainly and tell Nigerian nationals in SA to leave in peace rather than resorting to this dastardly and provocative act.

What is it with this mentality? You are the ones who are unhappy with the SA treatment you leave or your goverment angeges ours on that. Same story when you want leave Nigeria to Biafra someone must kick you out. Its speaks of serious confusion.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kingjohnny(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
South Africa why, after all Africans fought and made you guys free
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Deschil: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
What makes you think its Nigerians killing Nigerians South Africans hate our guts!!! They keep hating because God chose to bless!
zetdee: Good Lord... When does this Naijan on Naijan violence stop?

www.nairaland.com/372005/nigerians-killing-each-other-south

These Nigerian gangs have been at it for years, really sad.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
mars123: small brain,remove pride from your judgement...how do u expect me to give a fck?Nigeria is better than SA to me.so,i cant bring myself so low to what these people are doing over there.remove whites from SA and u find a country worse than liberia.their richest men,swimmers,sportsmen,are all white their blacks is their president and footballers and they suck at wat they do.Apart from Mandela,what black noun(animal or person)get mouth in africa from SA?then u want me to feel for these guys dat were killed in a place they behave like animals making d real animals to feel as if they are human beings?hw far u na? stay there and b arguing with these senseless visitors from SA.
You have no reason whatsoever to claim those guys are animals. The truth they are killed doesn't justified such action. I am beginning to feel the animosity and hates in that society, that they are now being channelled toward attacking innocent African immigrants. You are hateful person indeed.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: No, I won't! I don't like South African accent. It is very boring to say the least. The American accent is sill the best.
Lol you mean England English darling we have the best English in Africa we all know that.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: american wannabe, You defending nigeria while in a foreign land. I think you should shut the FVCK UP and let real nigerians in nigeria talk!!

He monna, stlatla sena hase America ya niks. Se hona mona Mzansi, flat-eng e tletseng maphele ko Yeoville.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: still you are not in naija right at this moment!
How many times will I have to say it here that my mother is not a Nigerian but my father is? Stop pushing it to get some personal information from me,you snitch.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
Tht is foken true Ikechu told me same tin!! Ths ppl busy toking here nd hve no foken clue wats going on..

You know my man does not even want to talk about such. It really deppresses him to know that such people are dragging all Nigerians names in the mud. If I want him in good mood I do not even think of going there. undecided
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol you mean England English darling we have the best English in Africa we all know that.
I am talking about your South African ACCENT.!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Inik(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Like nigerians can't speak English fluently Well i have never heard a nigerians speaking understandable English.
Lol, now that's a lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kingmanny88:
All what you wrote above was pure balderdash.....get a life RoosterDrinker.

Not dissapointed at all, it was not intended for your likes.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
@ sweetcheecks]

I am still waiting for your reply, bittercheeks.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
mars123: small brain,remove pride from your judgement...how do u expect me to give a fck?Nigeria is better than SA to me.so,i cant bring myself so low to what these people are doing over there.remove whites from SA and u find a country worse than liberia.their richest men,swimmers,sportsmen,are all white their blacks is their president and footballers and they suck at wat they do.Apart from Mandela,what black noun(animal or person)get mouth in africa from SA?then u want me to feel for these guys dat were killed in a place they behave like animals making d real animals to feel as if they are human beings?hw far u na? stay there and b arguing with these senseless visitors from SA.
you can rant all you want: fact MZANSI is better than naigeria. Whites will never leave SA its their home. Desmond Tutu, Mbeki,julius malema i think you know them. But Nigeria suck in all sports!! Even is soccer! goodluck also suck!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MzXtacy(f): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You mean our police, that we pay with our tax money should leave all other duties and act as some probably dodgey, illegal and faked name and ID Nigerian body guards? Becouse all these attacks were done at strange times and places where
there were no witnesses.

In SA its not hard to meet a Nigerian whose name is Dumisani Mabaso who is 14 years old but came alone and drives a citi golf. Tell me now where do they start looking for such a person becouse rest assured the nigga will not be in the official database only his friends will know his real details.

Please attack with facts. Nigerians especially the non proffessinal tend to flock together they need to have each others back and report or comppaign if hits like these are done by South Africans. How do you think our police should get any information in situation.like these.

If the government starts deploying police to moniter Nigerians 24/7 guess who is going to cry harrasment, racist, hate, xenophobia.

Please people choose one and stick to it. You can ask Jonathan to ask his pal Zuma to make available 24/7 survailance on all Nigerians in SA.
You are starting to me make me dizzy now.
dis one just talk full ground like aboki radio. Give urself sum peace Mbok.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Yujin(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Fact: The value of life in SA generally is very low.
Fact: Most of the killings of of Nigerians in SA OF RECENT IS BY FELLOW nigerians.
He that defrauds people should expect the worst.
RIP TO ANY OF THE INNOCENT AMONG THEM. .

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
The most annoying thing about South Africans is that they expect us to thank them for killing Nigerians in their society. Can you believe such an odious reasoning?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: you can rant all you want: fact MZANSI is better than naigeria. Whites will never leave SA its their home. Desmond Tutu, Mbeki,julius malema i think you know them. But Nigeria suck in all sports!! Even is soccer! goodluck also suck!!!
At your very widely opened eyes they took the African nations cup. Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by druid06(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Like nigerians can't speak English fluently Well i have never heard a nigerians speaking understandable English.

"understandable English". Like seriously? Are you kidding me? WTF does that mean?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: How many times will I have to say it here that my mother is not a Nigerian but my father is? Stop pushing it to get some personal information from me,you snitch.
who cares!!!! You are in no position to defend naija, i bet you went to naija once, and you saw it does not suit you! So fvck off.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: At your very widely opened eyes they took the African nations cup. Hehehe...
tltltltltltltltlt, they still suck!!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You know my man does not even want to talk about such. It really deppresses him to know that such people are dragging all Nigerians names in the mud. If I want him in good mood I do not even think of going there. undecided
Ish babe this is not healthy.. We kinda close to benoni so we talk about such..
Its getting out of control I tell u..
But all is well ooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: you s.a monkey, u talk about english aççent? have u listened to u and your fellow monkeys speak english. it sounds very funny and its a disturbance to the human ear. and u southafricans are so fucking ugly except a few like nadia. the beautiful ones where married by nigerians because your men are so damn ugly and most of your women are like masquerede
Lol like nigerian men with big heads and huge scäry Ducks that u can see through their pants. nigerians are ugly check that girl from big brother she is black she looks like she doesn't bath.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
justplainpaul: i think you`re one of those killers. you bloody drug pusher!

Story, story
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tumisang:

He monna, stlatla sena hase America ya niks. Se hona mona Mzansi, flat-eng e tletseng maphele ko Yeoville.
lol o reng ntja...
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol like nigerian men with big heads and huge scäry Ducks that u can see through their pants. nigerians are ugly check that girl from big brother she is black she looks like she doesn't bath.
You are not going to get the huge ducks! tongue tongue tongue. If you like, you can cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Why can you shut up for once? You should be ashamed of yourself for being a lady with ill manners.

Say that to you mama. I am not your lady. Your obsession is running away with you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by niaja4life: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Less l forget that dis animals dat ar called south africanz ar d same our fathers wer taxed to pay for there school fees n feedings it seems they have forgetten hw zimbos keep them off ther country by putting crocodiles in limpopo river to hider them of crossing to zimb in search of refuge well no country dat pay naija wit evil dat wil nt pay it back God is watchin if zuma is d one dat approves dis attacks on my people
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sambos994(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
zetdee: Good Lord... When does this Naijan on Naijan violence stop?

www.nairaland.com/372005/nigerians-killing-each-other-south

These Nigerian gangs have been at it for years, really sad.

Yea, YEA.....trying to stay off topic...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.