Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? (13073 Views)

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? / GUYS: Football Or Music, Which Do You Prefer? / Ghana’s World Cup Drama Inspires Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by virginice: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Flytefalls:
Penelope is lusty, sweet and only 3mins 10 secs long wink
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
virgin ice: angry EMERE, OYIBOYI, olorinla grin
E pain am tonguetongue
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by virginice: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
For ur tiny mynd cheesy
Mynd_44:
E pain am tonguetongue
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kolamilan(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2013
mynd and virgin ice you guyz should get a room.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Siga: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
virgin ice: angry EMERE, OYIBOYI, olorinla grin
...baba weyrey ni wo girl yi mehn.... u are cracking me up ...damn... grin
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
virgin ice: One tree hill! Especially season7

what exactly inspired u in dat movie?
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Oyinprince(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
I listen to rap music, songs dat'l 4eva inspire me includes 'im not afraid by eminem', eronplaini(aeroplane) by rooftop mcs, 'dont waste ur life' by lecrae nd so much more dat i cant rememba nw
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by cyprianlah(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie=Prison break
music=money by MI
jst listen to d lyrics of dat song...
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie : Victorious, Sarafina, First Sunday

Novel: Arrow of God, infact most books in African Writers Series; Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

Music: Osadebe songs, Morocco Nwa Maduka; infact Igbo highlife
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ben carlson books nd music amennd he's able by deitrick haddon
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by daisyella: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Grey's anatomy, one tree hill, armywives, house, etc
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2013

Star Trek series, Doctor Who.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Dannylux: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
You're not alone - Michael Jackson
Hamlet & Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare
Naruto, Vampire Diaries & Teen wolf + Spielberg's Movies (lol)
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by lekanwj(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
7 habits of highly effective people by Steven covey; Power of positive thinking by Norman Vincent Peal and Rich dad poor dad by Richard Kawasaki.

2 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by moscobabs(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Book....The Audacity of hope (Barrack Obama)

Music ....when A man love a Woman (Micheal Bolton)

Movie....3 Idiots
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Epic Music cool
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by saintneo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Odyssey.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by IAMBREEZY: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
The notebook by nicholas sparks,
chris brown ft big sean-selling dreams
gladiator
THÏNK LIKE A MAN...
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
I am your 'liker' and you just wrote what I would read... I have most of the book you stated..

Right here on bed with me is 'John F. Kennedy on Leadership'

i haven't not done much reading for a w long time now.

I love akeelah and the bee too wink
k2039: BOOKS: Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill, The seven habits of highly effective people by Stephen R Covey, 48 Laws of power by Robert Greene, Awakening the giant within by Anthony Robbins and The Holy Bible.

MOVIES
: The Men Who Built America, Head of State, Commander-In-Chief, 3 idiots, Akeeleah and the Bee.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies: make it or break it(series), akeelah&bee, pursuit of happyness, drumline cheesy

Novel: Redeeming Love (Francine Rivers), Thr3e (Ted dekker) smiley

Song: Alright(by Three63), the anchor holds (Ray Boltz) kiss
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Err...let me go off the top:

Movies
- The Express (almost shed a tear).
- Black Panther.
- Malcolm X.
- Great Debaters.
- Remember the Titans.
- The Hurricane.
- Antwone Fisher.

Music
- Nas: Surviving the times, my generation and Africa must wake up.
- Tupac: who do you believe in, white man's world, keep ya head up, smile, changes and starin' thru my rear view.
- Bone Thugs N Harmony ft. Akon: I tried.
- Jadakiss: why.
- Luther Vandross: Dance with my father.
- Faith Evans ft Twista: Hope.
- Notorious B.I.G: Juicy.
- R.Kelly: I believe I can fly.
- Michael Jackson: man in the mirror, heal the world and black & white.
- City High: City High Anthem.

Books
- Destruction of black civilisation.
- Tons of books authored by Deepak Chopra.

3 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Sike(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nothing but God inspires me.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by chegx(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie : 3 idiots
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by crackhaus: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies - Cloud Atlas, Armaggedon, Midnight in Paris, Pirates of the Carribean (At World's End), Silver Linings Playbook....

Books - The power of positive thinking, The 48 Laws of Power, There was a country by Chinua Achebe....

Music - A lot of songs inspire me in different ways
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
MOVIES:MALCOLM X,LINCOLN,THE KING'S SPEECH

MUSIC: PRISONER,HAND THAT GIVETH BY LUCKY DUBE, HERE MY DEAR BY MARVIN GAYE.

BOOKS: THINGS FALL APART, THE BIBLE( I KNOW RIGHT?),ALL HARRY POTTER BOOKS ( DONT ASK ME HOW THEY INSPIRED ME, I RECIEVED ALL OF THEM AS GIFTS), THE ART OF WAR.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by trent9002(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: Borat(lol)
Music: Enter Sandman (Metallica)
Book: God is not Great (Hitchens)
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: the stoning of soraya,
Book: Gifted hands
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by sureteeboy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Country songs. Especially the gospel ones
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies; The Pursuit of Happyness(sic), Three Idiots, and Something the Lord Made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.