Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? (13077 Views)

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? / GUYS: Football Or Music, Which Do You Prefer? / Ghana’s World Cup Drama Inspires Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Elmgnifico(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
kiss wink 3 idiats,
bible..no novel
Asa 360
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Christine01(f): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies: Slum dog millionaire, Pursuit of happiness, Blessed and cursed, Like stars on earth.

Books: A basket of flowers, You have chosen to remember, the monk who sold his ferrari.

Music: Storm is over,...

3 Likes

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by masqot(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Book: 1 Minute Millionaire, Mafia Manager
Music: Forever Young, 911
Movie: Brave Heart
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Christine01(f): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Like 3 idiots too.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Book: Jihad by Imam Shekau

Movie: The Making of Osama Bn Laden

Music: Mai babban gindi by Barmani Choge
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by scampy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: Sleepless In Seattle by Tom Hanks
Music: Changes by Tupac Shakur
Book: The Mighty Atom ( i cant remember d author)
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies:
Good deeds,
how Stella got her groove back,
Yeh Vada Raha
Chameli
Remember the titans
Titanic
Pursuit of Happyness

Music
Brandy - Full moon (the complete album)
Chris Brown - Don't judge me
Anthony Hamilton - Do You Feel Me
Akon - Until You Come Back
India Arie - India's a song
Mya feat Sean Paul - Things Come & go
Christina Milan - Miss You
SWV - U the One
Total feat Puff Daddy - Kissing You(remix)
Shina Peters - Ace (side 2)
Obesere - Overthrow
Osadebe - Makojo
Pasuma - Maintain & Sustain
Brenda Fassie - Nomakajani
Miriam Makeba - Welala
All of Biggie, Michael Jackson and,Mary J Blige's album

Books
The wealthiest losers
The Mafia manager
Art of War
Rules of Love
Read a few inspiring Krishna books I don't remember the authors..
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
scampy: Movie: Sleepless In Seattle by Tom Hanks
Music: Changes by Tupac Shakur
Book: The Mighty Atom ( i cant remember d author)

I love that movie Sleepless in Seattle.. It's so emotional

1 Like

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Olisaht19(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
movies : olympus has fallen...

Music:roll up by wiz khalifa...
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by bee444: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies: Crimson Tide (Denzel Washington), Philadelphia (Denzel again), Radio ( Gooding Jr.),
Seven Pound ( Will Smith), Hotel Rwanda (Don Cheadle), Conviction ( Hilary Swank), Million Dollar Baby ( Hilary Swank), A Time To Kill ( Samuel L Jackson), Forest Gump, Cast Away, The Green Mile ( Tom Hank))......and lots more

Books: All good books
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Odunharry(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
movies:3 idiots
titanic
gifted hands.

Music:hero by mariah carie
imagne me by kirkfranklin
illbliss n terry g..aye pogan

books:rich dad poor dad.
gifted hands. Etc
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by dammybravo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies - Accepted,: desperation to be successful gets you to your destination if only you don't lose focus of your goal, and life is always about passion
Movies - Fame....: People who got the talent, but only want to get famous by any means, and not through the right way..Don't lose focus

Music - One of the soundtracks of Accepted----- Let the Drummer Kick by Citizen Cope
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kakakibuy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
I won't call this a movie because it's a documentary based on real events but it inspires me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRVUhVKqmDU
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Btruth: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: God Father
Novel: False Impression (Jeffery Archer)
Music: Hallelujah (Baba Ara)
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kakakibuy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
As far as movies are concerned, "Cloud Atlas" inspired me the most
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
movie- braveheart by mel gibson
novel -timeline by michael critchson
music-masada by alpha blonde
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by PStacks(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie; Pursuit of Happiness. (Will Smith and his Son)

Song; Illest Moafucker Alive.. (Jay-Z)
:Ignorant Drake Feat Lil wayne
Lala (Dagrin.. Rest Easy ma brother Dagrin)
Ilefo Illuminati (Olamide)
Voice of the Streets (Olamide)

Novel; 48 Laws of Power (Robert Green)
: The Intelligent Investor (Benjamin Graham)
; Last Don. (Mario Puzo)
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by inspbado(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie:its a tie btw "pursuit of happiness"and "Flight"

Music: a tie btw "hard road to travel"by Rachel k. Collier and "u could be happy"by snow patrol.

Book: "a house for Mr.Biswas"by J.S Naipaul
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Ferdinandu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Music: Don't Give Up by Peter Gabriel, He Never Sleeps by Don Moen

Books: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Tough times Never Last but Tough People Do, The Bible.

Movie: The Pursuit of Happiness
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by U235weapongrade: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Song: Any song by the Late notorious B.I.G especially juicy

Movie: The devil wears prada.

Books: One hundred years of solitude by Gabriel garcia marquez.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by leonard509(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
movie_-erbadi hates chris . .novel--the diamond throne..starring sparhawk nd sephrina. . .song. .through my eyes and my confession . .all by the game
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Agbogashi: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Book: John Grisham's The Painted House
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by CHIMCO(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies:24,24,24, i have all the seasons and i watched it everynight. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it. But the movies seems to be old, although i heard they are currently producing new edition. So many people mentioned 3 idiots, i will give a try.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by tonykel1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Book: Ziska by Marie Corelli
Music: Water E No Get enemy by Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Movie: Heat by Tony Montana
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by pscott(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
MOVIES:Prison break,one tree hill. MUSIC:Heal the world by micheal jackson inspires me more. BOOKS:The rules of life.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by badmeat(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Music:port Harcourt boy by duncan mighty,
Book:the concubine by Elechi Amadi
Movie:the Last don
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies: anything Tyler Perry, 3 idiots, Something's Gotta Give starring Robert Di Nero + a french movie titled Jacquoi
Books: 5 love languages + Napoleon Hill's Mental
Millionaire...
Music: love em '80+ early 90's joint...Regulate..,Big Papa/ Biggy Small...anything neo-soul+ contemporary jazz..can't get enuff of Anthony Hamilton's 'Giving the best of me' just luvit
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by deelite: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies-Victorious,the encounter
Music- jesus take the wheel
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
So many...

I'd go with the first "Save The Last Dance" movie.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Yomityahzee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie. And 24 hours
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by kolamilan(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
I've completely forgotten about this thread.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
I know it may sound as yahoo boy ,but am nt. The Music that motivate me back in 2008 is Olu Mantain yahooze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.