Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? (13076 Views)

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? / GUYS: Football Or Music, Which Do You Prefer? / Ghana’s World Cup Drama Inspires Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by demsid(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie- Let It Shine by tyler james, 3 idiots, Godfather.
Music- heal the World by M.J, History by Jay Z,Tupac shakur-Only God can judge me,
Novel- The Odyssey
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Trailii: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
movie- eran iya osogbo, papa ajasco,. novel- sango oba koso, music- importer exporter by pasuma
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Emmanuel602(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie-- the man called God(a korean movie)

Book-- the day after tomorrow

Music-- sign of victory
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Switup: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
MOVIES
my name is khan,
sarafina,
sitanda,
what the race against time,
north country,
mr & mrs,
mr bones
3idiots...
And all movies by Tyler perry eg why did i get married.
SONGS
Tailor swift songs,
r-kelly's i believe i can fly,
lean on me,
mirrow on d wall,
paul simon,
kiss from a rose,
just give me a reason....

BOOKS
Act of will,
rain maker,
how europe underdeveloped africa,
cleopatra...
And my very own 'A FOWL PLAY... Where's the referee'
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: Love dnt cost a thing undecided
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by 4peace(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: BBA
Novel: AKIN GO TO SCHOOL
Music: music and me
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by edi287: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies: Gladiator, Braveheart, Simon birch, Remember the titans, Crash, Rent, Schindler's list, etc
Music: starin at the world thru my rearview, Sky's the limit, Life's a bitch(both the nas and elzhi one), Yesterday(Atmosphere), Changes, i aint mad at cha, when im gone, heal the world, a thousand miles, miss you, ordinary day, i will always love you, crossroads, pot of gold, find a way to my heart
Books: The art of war, 48 laws of power, The prince, The Secret, Book of 5 rings, Think big and grow rich, Last Don.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by joshuaidibia(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Novels. Pelican Brief,runaway jury.(both by john grisham). Digital fotress,davinci code,lost symbol,angels and demon. (all by Dan Brown)
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Donmichaelz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie-Naruto
-Mr bean
-coming to america
-everybody hates chris
-bruce almighty
-3 idiot
-slum dog millionaire
-the simpson

Novels-Rich dad poor dad
-gifted hands

Music-Sonny okosun
-plantain boy
-Oliver twist
-Djinee-over killing
-Dbanj-mo gbono feli feli
-christine essien ibekwe-OMO mi sen rere
-MJ
-Eminem
-Tuface

Dislike- Nairaland Moderators
-Boko haram
-APC(ama P D P) smiley
-Seun
-YErima
-Buhari
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by madridsta007(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Day of the Jackal ~ Fredrick Forsyth

Made me become more sensitive to my surroundings and people, sparked off my understanding of world diplomacy, hyper-alert yet as cool as ice like the Jackal.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by abduldope(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
movie; bOURN identity BOOK/NOvel: pasport of mallam ilia sonG: french-moNTana ''POP tHAT'' grin grin grin
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Eazeee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
ANIMAL FARM by george orwell
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Heliesha: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
can only think of one thing nw simon birch
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
ANYTHNG WITH WESLEY PIPES, BYRON LONG
SARA JAY AND CHEROKEE D'ASS grin grin grin
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by tmanuelle(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: The Godfather I, II, III.
Music: Country & Western with special interest in Dolly Parton
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by fruityjojo(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmm For movies: Sound of Music, The Three Idiot.
Books: The HelP, Pride & Prejudice, & Wuthering Heights.
Songs: Great is thy Faithfulness, How to Love.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
My Redeemer Lives by Darlene Zscech
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by intentional(f): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: something the lord made,gifted hands,and all tyler perry movies
Books: rules of life,Audacity of hope
Music: Frankie and vashawn mitchell songs anyday
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by EmekaPrince(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
novel: James Hadley Chase/pacesetters series music:R.Kelly Storm is Over. Movie: d devils incarnate.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by conscienceman4(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Things Fall Apart-Chinua Achebe
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
3 IDIOTS.. I CAN WATCH IT OVER ND OVER AGAIN... FRANK EDWARD, JOE PRAISE, SINACH AND OTHER ANOINTED MUSICIAN
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Sunglow: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote
author=k2039]BOOKS: Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill, The
seven habits of highly effective people by Stephen R Covey, 48 Laws of
power by Robert Greene, Awakening the giant within by Anthony Robbins
and The Holy Bible.

MOVIES
: The Men Who Built America, Head of State,
Commander-In-Chief, 3 idiots, Akeeleah and the Bee.[/quote].How i love that book by Hill-Think and grow rich,i just got it recently and am loving every page.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by KHENNYJAMES(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Movie: liar

Book: u're dead witouth money by James.H. Chase

Music: i wonder if heaven's got a ghetto by tupac amaru shakur
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET THAT BOOK I NEED TO BUY ALL HIS BOOKS IF I SAW THEM BELIEVE ME I LOVE CHASE
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Sunglow: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies:Rush hour,sound of music. Books:Think n grow rich by Hill,rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki,songs:mostly gospel related
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by KHENNYJAMES(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
EmekaPrince: novel: James Hadley Chase/pacesetters series music:R.Kelly Storm is Over. Movie: d devils incarnate.
CAN I GET ONE CHASE BORROWED PLEASE ITS VERY SCARCE TO BUY
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by LEXYCOM: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Trowey by terry g
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by yim(f): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies: the king's speech, the great debaters, Maami
Books: The Bible, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, Gifted hands by Ben Carson
Music: Mighty God by Deitrick Haddon, Beautiful Exchange by Hillsong, Mori 'yanu by Tope Alabi
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Toecynne(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
shymexx: Err...let me go off the top:

Movies
- The Express (almost shed a tear).
- Black Panther.
- Malcolm X.
- Great Debaters.
- Remember the Titans.
- The Hurricane.
- Antwone Fisher.

Music
- Nas: Surviving the times, my generation and Africa must wake up.
- Tupac: who do you believe in, white man's world, keep ya head up, smile, changes and starin' thru my rear view.
- Bone Thugs N Harmony ft. Akon: I tried.
- Jadakiss: why.
- Luther Vandross: Dance with my father.
- Faith Evans ft Twista: Hope.
- Notorious B.I.G: Juicy.
- R.Kelly: I believe I can fly.
- Michael Jackson: man in the mirror, heal the world and black & white.
- City High: City High Anthem.

Books
- Destruction of black civilisation.
- Tons of books authored by Deepak Chopra.
mehn ur films/songs r d bomb.. Simz u r a Denzel Washington fan. Deepak chopra/love guru
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
movie: sometimes in April, book:shattered expectation...music: hear our praise by women of faith
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie--Legend Of The Seeker.....Vampire Diaries

Books--Prince Of Tides.....Shell Seekers.....Scarlett

Music--Enya
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by swtdarling(f): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
for novels,its been a while,wish could get addicted like i used to

music:not really except nasheeds

and for movies:THE LIFE OF PI,no one i know really likes the movie,but it inspired me greatly.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by SmashingM(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
MOVIE - Legally Blonde and Ugly Betty (Ɣou can attain any goal if you're dedicated and focused)

BOOK - The Other Side of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon (will sure give my sons τ̅☺ read)

MUSIC - "Beneath Your Beautiful" by Labrinth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.