Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? (13080 Views)

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? / GUYS: Football Or Music, Which Do You Prefer? / Ghana’s World Cup Drama Inspires Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by stolenstone: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2013
movie: National Treasure; Music: Inside Out by women of faith

1 Like

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by iamdsam: 5:58am On Jul 27, 2013
Change by 2pac, When I'm Gone and Cleaning Out My Closet by Eminem, Forever by Viva, My life by Game ft Lil Wayne, No Love by Eminem ft Lil Wayne etc. As for books, too numerous to mention. I don't have interest watching movies
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by vinderbilt: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Any movie about startups or money grin

August, Margin Call, Wall Street, The Social Network
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by arantess: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Movie...passion of the christ
Book...the holy bible
Music...true gospel music
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by nusirat(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2013
Movies TI OluwA ni iLe, 3 idiot, letter to God
Novels Ogboju ode ninu Igbo irunmAle, O leKu, qnd Igbi aye un yi
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Owakoi: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2013
Movie for me is WHITE HOUSE DOWN the love of a daughter saved her father

Song for me is LETTERS FROM WAR tot me faith

Book for me still thinkin
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Elevation(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2013
Music is Amen by Dettrick Haddon, A Heart Like Urs by Cece Winans,Only u are Holy by Donnie Mcclurkins,Healer by Hillsong. Book-Bible.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Elevation(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2013
arantess: Movie...passion of the christ
Book...the holy bible
Music...true gospel music
If u are like this,u dont only know "whats up",you know who is up.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by VICMIK: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Movie..Any Tyler perry film.Courageous,brave heart and salt
Music...Any whitney houston song and Beautiful Nubia. Novel...Gifted hand and Think wise n grow rich
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by holutydey: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2013
Redemption by jesse jags•••••••••••youth neva see notin•••••••••tru talk baba
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Xenon54(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2013
Gifted hands by Ben Carson
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by vision2050: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2013
kolamilan: cried for what ?
i wonder ooo. na plenty water full his eyes
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by micfoley: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Movies; The Usual Suspects, John Q and The Pursuit of Happiness'. Novels; Twilight eyes by Dean Koontz, The Partner by John Grisham and All James Hadley Chase novels.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Cornel88(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Beautiful, 9ice ft. 2face
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Yunqbadooski(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2013
Book: purple hibiscus

music: No sleep (Wizkhalifa)
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Youngtekkey(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2013
books;the tempest by william shakespear,nineteen eighty four by george owell movies;prison break,smallville music;prisoner of love by replica,i will always love u by witney hoston,heal the world by m.j,sweet dreams by beyonce and nack ur akpako by terry g
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Judee99(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2013
a walk to remember
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by fulanigirl(f): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2013
virgin ice: undecided ow does penelope inspire u? Do u need a man to break a spell for u? grin grin

I'm gonna take a guess and say its inspirational because the only person Penelope needed to break the spell was herself. She just needed to be happy with who she was
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2013
music:notorious b.i.g-juicy,taylor swift,i'm your angel-r.kelly ft celendion.pink ft nate,janelle monae,beyonce's i was here.
movies:nutty professor,prison break,honey,juicy(omar epps,tupac shakur),love and basketball,colombiana,all 'bout the benjamins(mike epps,ice cube),how high(method man,red man)
books:james hardly chase,from zero to hero hero,diana palmer,heather graham.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Sunfex(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2013
Books: 1. The 360 degreed Leader by John Maxwell.
2. Think Big By Ben Carson
3. Growing Up Spiritually by Kenneth Hagin
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by jake20(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] cool coolMovie : A Beautiful Mind.... Novel : A Rage Against Heaven by Fred Stewart....Music: Angel by Massive Attack....these ones, the most. Anything can inspire me when I'm in certain moods but these ones are blackholes of inspiration
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by puscifer: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
demsid: y b say na al these devil devil films people dy lyk pas e.g devil incarnate,devil wears prada,angels n demons.Nawa o
and devil's advocate too. grin
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Isiterere(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Koto aiye, Labe Orun and Ogeri Elemosho gringringrin

yeah that's how we do it
You this guy sha!
Movies :saworoide,agogo ewo
Books: alawiiye
Music: pasuma Mr computer
Lmfao
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Isiterere(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Books : Rich Dad poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki
Movie: 3 Idiot
Music : The Game ft R.Kelly Go Getta and lil Wayne am a go getta
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by franktony: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Books: rich dady poor dady(investmet book) & why you act the way you do.by laahaye. Music: behold the king ,aka ndi muo ozi,uwa na eme ntughari .all by Rev.fr.ejike mbaka.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Movies-The Men who built America.First sunday. Music -Ur love is xtravagant by casting crowns. Novel -Soccer Halfback. Still a nairalander,a year exactlysmiley
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Books: George McDonald's books, CS Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia, Ted Dekker's Black, Red and White, Kane and Abel by (I dont remember right now).

Movies: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, Beauty and the Beast.

Music: Miracle by Marvin Sapp, Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Tye Tribbett
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Aabee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Movies- scherlock holmes, 3 idiots nd abraham lincoln d vampire slayer
Books- 48laws of power nd Bible
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by tobiib(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
1. Perks of Being a Wallflower
2. Dorian Grey

Okay, I won't exactly say these movies made me become a better person but they're sure good as hell!*
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nicepoker(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Movie. Legend of the seeker
novels. Round the world in eighty days, a tale of 2 cities, far from the madding crowd
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by CrazyGooner(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Men of honour
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by dendrite: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Movie: The greatest game ever played
Books: Gifted hands by Ben Carson
Song: 'Annie' by James Blunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Of The World’s Most Expensive And Luxurious Brothels / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.