Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? (13075 Views)

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? / GUYS: Football Or Music, Which Do You Prefer? / Ghana’s World Cup Drama Inspires Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by heywhy55(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
movie: 3 idiots, like stars on earth, journey to the center of the earth
NOVELS: Treasure island, come easy go easy, do me a favour drop dead, there's always a price tag, doctors, all books by D.O Fagunwa.
MUSICS: heal the world, hustle by M.I.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Toecynne(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie- remember the titans stolen tangled osuofia in london tom and jerry visit to shelock holmes

Books- chike and the river any AJAPA STORY lantern books

Music- phyno kush music man of the yr, olamide durosoke, lemar lullaby pink gve me a reason raise ur glass
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: Any James Bond Film (esp. Die Another day )xcept for this recent guy - David Craig, I don't like the guy, no finnesse. Can't ever forget this phrase 'shaken, not stirred'. cheesy

Novel: Any book written by Fredrick Forsyth, Jeffery Archer is really inspiring. I can't ever forget Kane and Abel, Not a penny more, not a penny less e.t.c. And my Bible of course cheesy

Music: Reasonable gospel songs. But then my favourite - Whitney Houstons - My love is your love and I will always love you. And Lagbajas-Never far away, Robin Thicke - lost without you cheesy
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by sirekene: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
"There was a country" by chinua Achebe
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by decepticos(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
MOVIE; Battle Los Angeles

MUSIC: eventhough "i too like rap" for inspiration at the moment its 9 Horse- Darkest birds and Elisa toffoli - Ancora Qui

NOVEL: H.P Lovecraft - Beyond the wall of sleep & A shadow out of time. Dreams are a little too undermined in real life.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Mogenerous(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Has anyone seen COURAGEOUS? That film does it for me.... GIFTED HANDS by Ben carson sure got to me then I must say OLORUN MI by Tiwa Savage sure has a way it makes me feel every time I listen... Then this MICHEAL JACKSON's song! All I wanna say is that they don't really care about it... And his last song too... THIS IS IT....
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by JamesLucia: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
it takes only a minute to change your life
written by Willie Jolie
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Mogenerous(f): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
heywhy55: movie: 3 idiots, like stars on earth, journey to the center of the earth
NOVELS: Treasure island, come easy go easy, do me a favour drop dead, there's always a price tag, doctors, all books by D.O Fagunwa.
MUSICS: heal the world, hustle by M.I.
Like stars on earth, that film is great man
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by decepticos(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
sir ekene: "There was a country" by chinua Achebe
its suprising how this book went every1 got wooped by the author.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by otaelo: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
ghosts by henric ibsen
; galileo by bertolt brecht; the three sisters by anton chekov. movie the cannibal holocaust
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by heywhy55(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mogenerous:
Like stars on earth, that film is great man

Almost shed tears while watching it. i love it.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by puscifer: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
book- ijapa ati roko
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by camelus: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Musik~R Kelly I Wish,Tupac California Love,Do for Love,Changes,Hit'em Up,All My Life by Jlo & LL CoolJ,All Tuface,Dbanj,WandeCoal,J Maartins,Duncan Mighty & Psquare songs.
Movie~24,Prison Break,Day of the Jackal,
Book~Making of Biafran Story by Fredrick Forsyth,7 habit of highly effective People by Steven Covey,What matters most in Life by Hyrum Smith,Marketing Management by Phillip Kotler,
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
In all, MUSIC INSPIRES ME MOST. CHRISTIAN MUSICS 2 BE PRECISE.
I LUV FRANK EDWARDS'. THE ONE DAT INSPIRES ME MOST IS ''END OF THE WORLD'' BY F. EDWARDS
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by drmary: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movies: sound of music,sarafina,hotel Rwanda,3 idiots and o le ku.
Books: power of positive thinking,all the pacesetter novels I read in second sch esp;evbu my love,rich girl poor boy n the cyclist.The virgin by a nig author,efunsetan aniwura by prof Akinwunmi Isola n finally my med txtbooks.
Music;all ebenezer obey songs,greatest love by whitney,speechless by MJ,all don moen songs and halleluyah chorus
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by vero4nice: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Indian film- Zani Zara- you need to watch it.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Novel. Julius cesar,Things fall apart,The rivals,Arrow of God and the man of the people.MOVIES:TITANIC,JESUS CHRIST FILMS,JUMONG etc
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Vigorousguy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Movie: machine Gun Preacher music: bruno mars Marry You
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by donPhill(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
igala man says mijikkk, yoruba says muzzikkk bt anyhw, music all along
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by cabincena: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
3-idiots
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Switup: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
vero4nice: Indian film- Zani Zara- you need to watch it.
hey u do indians movies. I bet u.ll shed tears after watchin 'my name is khan' or 'whaqt the race against time'... Anyway i look 4ward 2 seein d one u mentioned
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by orgasticdance: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
can i ask if i'm the only only one who never gets inspired by any thing smiley
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by charlesm91(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
music-murder was the case- snoop
movie-vanishing on 7th street
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by elnath(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Movie- NONE.
Book- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky and War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
Music- Coldplay, U2, Nickleback and Yanni
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by heywhy55(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2013
elnath: Movie- NONE.
Book- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky and War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
Music- Coldplay, U2, Nickleback and Yanni
Yea, a tale of two cities, i like dat too.
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by sirenoch1(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2013
for me its 3 IDIOTS
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by Originalsly: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2013
Movie...A Soldier's Story. Book...Gifted Hands(Ben Carson) and Things Fall Apart (Chinua Achebe)...Music...Andrae Crouch and the Diciples Live in London especially the track "I didn't think it could be".
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by NemzySeries(m): 1:43am On Jul 27, 2013
"Prison Break" kills me on dis 1.......each time I watch it I feel av not gotten dere yet.........scofield & mahone killed it......
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by babsomotde(m): 1:45am On Jul 27, 2013
Gospel music
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by ikojo2(f): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Book-power of d plus factor. Jason mraz-i wount giv up. Movie-a letter 2 GOD
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by demsid(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2013
y b say na al these devil devil films people dy lyk pas e.g devil incarnate,devil wears prada,angels n demons.Nawa o
Re: Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? by bigsmoke2(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2013
movie...3 idiots,battle losAngels, black gold, fearless,ali
books... Makers of civilization
Music...lost by coldplay, no shaking by 2face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.