Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover (27342 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Married Or Not… You Should Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by dastudent(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
Durand: [color=#990000][/color]Buy the Range Rover, let the babe just be a sweet girlfriend for now! With the new status your value has appreciated and a better babe will definitely show up.

He does not need to buy the Range Rover.

There are lots of things he can do with that kind of money.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
snthesis:
500K wouldnt even get u a decent hall, talk less of decoration, photography, makeup artist charge between 100-200k,

im very serious about this thread, i have done research, was my pal's bestman a few weeks ago, and we went round lagos getting all these data, i have all d details.

Plan your wedding according to your budget.

For halls to use, you can use halls in secondary school or tertiary schools.
And some churches have affordable halls.

DON'T DO A WEDDING TO IMPRESS YOUR PEERS OR RIVALS.
BE HONEST TO YOURSELF AND YOUR LIFE PARTNER.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by CHIMSKY(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
snthesis: dear NL members,
i need your advice.
i am in my late 20's got a good payin Job, unfortuntely/fortunately met a beautiful angel 5months ago ( twasnt planned). a few hours ago was almost tempted to ask her to marry me, but sum1 interrupted our blues.
so I'm back home, and contemplating my decision to settle down,
economically, it would involve
1. moving out of my rent free abode- accommodation (2yrs+ Agency) =1.9million naira
2. furnishing = 1million naira
3. wedding hall = 1million naira
4. entertainment of guest (traditional + white wedding) = 1million naira
5. Honeymoon tinz = 1million naira
grand total for settling down = 5.9million naira

alternatively
i cud just buy a tokunmbo Range Rover = 3.5million naira and use the change to be a "Bigs Boy"

i have the said money, so i aint sourcing, so pls by fellow NL members what should i Do, PROPOSE, marry, and settle down or buy a RANGE rOVER AND BE A bIGZ bOY. undecided
Bros,take this piece of advice from someone who knows.Buy the car.You'll be happier.Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
You are inflating the cost of those other activities like a typical Nigerian Civil servant except that of the Range Rover. Just say you want buy the jeep bro.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
This guy is a bloody liar

snthesis: Hi everyone.
i need some serious advice urgently, my wife is a nurse she just got an offer for a new job, the salary for one month is enough to pay our houserent for the year. I am also working, but money from her side would improve our lifestyles- dats why i encouraged her not to resign.
the problem is my wife is super hot and i rushed into marrying cos i didnt want anyone to have her- i guard her seriously, but this new job is giving me nightmares -couldnt sleep throughout the night. she's still waiting for my approval, should i let her go or not?

p.s
she got a job to work as a nurse on an offshore platform- 3weeks on, one week off. and i've heard so much about those Hot engineers(and they also have lots of money to splash around), imagine my sweet angel alone with all those men. sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
This topic should be removed from the Front page cos this clown is an attention seeking mumu

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
da student:

Do you prefer to be the talk of the town or have a happy married life?
That's my point, if you understand.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by dopesidez: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
this is is like the worst post i have ever seen.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
toba: This guy is a bloody liar

which part of my post is a lie
why dnt u make reference to d economic breakdown in this post problem with half baked individuals

1. moving out of my rent free abode- accommodation (2yrs+ Agency) =1.9million naira (is this a lie)
2. furnishing = 1million naira (is this a lie)
4. entertainment of guest (traditional + white wedding) = 1million naira (is this a lie)
5. Honeymoon tinz = 1million naira (is this a lie)

alternatively
i cud just buy a tokunmbo Range Rover = 3.5million naira and use the change to be a "Bigs Boy"
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
OP

Lousy and outrageous lagos wedding budget is what you've got there. . .but anyways they have summed it up for you already.

Since you don't really seem ready yet for marriage but you just have to show off some money, then

Marry the Range rover. . .

And

Buy the wife. . .

The yorubas have a saying that the first set of income that a little child earns in his life. . .he loves to spend it all on sweet sweet bean cakes (akara).

Carry go my pal I'm behind you cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by OpinionLeader: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
snthesis: dear NL members,
i need your advice.
i am in my late 20's got a good payin Job, unfortuntely/fortunately met a beautiful angel 5months ago ( twasnt planned). a few hours ago was almost tempted to ask her to marry me, but sum1 interrupted our blues.
so I'm back home, and contemplating my decision to settle down,
1. moving out of my rent free abode- accommodation (2yrs+ Agency) =1.9million naira
2. furnishing = 1million naira
4. entertainment of guest (traditional + white wedding) = 1million naira
5. Honeymoon tinz = 1million naira

alternatively

i have the said money, so i aint sourcing, so pls by fellow NL members what should i Do, PROPOSE, marry, and settle down or buy a RANGE rOVER AND BE A bIGZ bOY. undecided
CLAP FOR YASELF!!! grin
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
snthesis:
which part of my post is a lie
why dnt u make reference to d economic breakdown in this post problem with half baked individuals

1. moving out of my rent free abode- accommodation (2yrs+ Agency) =1.9million naira (is this a lie)
2. furnishing = 1million naira (is this a lie)
4. entertainment of guest (traditional + white wedding) = 1million naira (is this a lie)
5. Honeymoon tinz = 1million naira (is this a lie)

alternatively
Shut up you slowpoke. See im a real estate chartered professional and anyone can make figures from assumptions and imaginations.

You claimed to be married and now you close to 30 and all of the sudden single.

You are a bloody and pathetic liar. A clown and attention seeking mumu.

https://www.nairaland.com/977487/s.o.s-wifes-new-job.

BTW you are too little to buy me SUV. I pay salaries month at an average sum that can cater for your imaginary wedding arrangement

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
dopesidez: this is is like the worst post i have ever seen.
The guy is a liar

https://www.nairaland.com/977487/s.o.s-wifes-new-job
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Zil1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM NAIRALAND... [size=12[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]pt]
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Rossikk(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Buy the Range.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
@op, I think it's high time you defended d other thread about your wife gettin a new job. Until then, I av no comments
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
annoymous: @op, I think it's high time you defended d other thread about your wife gettin a new job. Until then, I av no comments

The guy must be a criminal
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
BIG POO. THOUGHT IT WAS A SERIOUS ISSUE. NIGGA, GROW MATURE, REMEMBER UR SH.IT HOLE IS EXPANDING DAILY
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
toba:

BTW you are too little to buy me SUV. I pay salaries month at an average sum that can cater for your imaginary wedding arrangement
problem solved!!!
please be my wedding chairman- sponsor us abeg, so i can use my cash 4d tokunbo Range,
Thanks in advance
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by goshen26: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Smh
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by mchileks4luv(f): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
slimyem: 1 million for honeymoon ke?
Una wan go do am for moon?
..and 1 million for hall? Only hall?
Someone should send this thread to the bin!
Pls help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ tell him,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ even sound like person wea don seei money b4,abeg have Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ taken Your̶̲̥̅̊ pills 4 de afternoon,or mayb still continue thinking of Your̶̲̥̅̊ poverty situation. ;  ;  grin
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
snthesis:
problem solved!!!
please be my wedding chairman- sponsor us abeg, so i can use my cash 4d tokunbo Range,
Thanks in advance
Im angry that you're lying.

Are u married or Not?
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by deols(f): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
toba: Shut up you slowpoke. See im a real estate chartered professional and anyone can make figures from assumptions and imaginations.

You claimed to be married and now you close to 30 and all of the sudden single.

You are a bloody and pathetic liar. A clown and attention seeking mumu.

https://www.nairaland.com/977487/s.o.s-wifes-new-job.

why so serious? too many lies on here.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by kliq(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Invest ur money...double it 1st
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
toba: Shut up you slowpoke. See im a real estate chartered professional and anyone can make figures from assumptions and imaginations.

Y
Oga real estate charterd professional,
please hw much is it to rent a mini flat in Lekki phase 1
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
toba: Im angry that you're lying.

Are u married or Not?
im not
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
snthesis:
Oga real estate charterd professional,
please hw much is it to rent a mini flat in Lekki phase 1
Well it depends on so many factors which are:

The side of Lekki 1
The size of your pocket and
The kind of Flat you want.

BTW why this question?
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
snthesis:
im not
So you lied on the other thread yes or no?
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by dramendra: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
5.9 million is a good start, if it not Yahoo or stolen. Buy a clean tokumbo infinity jeep since you like jeep = 2million. Rent a nice 2 bedroom = 1million funishing = 5H thouand. Spend 7H thousand for your taste of wedding. Honeymooon 3H thouand. 1H thousand for food stuff. You still have 1.2million 7H thousand can still go for fixed deposit. And 5H thousand can be set aside for unforseen expenses.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by GboyegaD(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
snthesis:

@honeymoon, i dnt do chEap sturvs,

@hall et al, thEsE are facts- jst ask around in lagos, guess u r a village champion.

u all might laff at this thread but its very serious, one of my pals jst got married a month ago and he has been lamenting wit regards money spent

I don't like derailing threads but the truth was he wasn't forced into spending so much. He was only trying to live up to the Jones for which was his fault solely. I hope he doesn't pass his frustration to the innocent wife.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
toba: Well it depends on so many factors which are:

The side of Lekki 1
The size of your pocket and
The kind of Flat you want.

BTW why this question?
u said i inflated the figures.
anyways to help you out, it ranges from 750k(with alot of i beg) to 900k, i did all this research b4 putting up this thread, meeting this girl changed my perspective on settling down
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by aniiii(f): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
shocked your whole calculation is my monthly allowance shocked

that was a joke smiley

Well, if you are sure you have a secured income then why not, you can buy the range smiley

You can always marry afterwards. Marriage for men has no age barrier.

Enjoy smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want My Husband To Be Impotent / My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.