Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44157 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by stick2clem(m): 4:02am On May 28, 2008
boycott isnt the answer to his violence, after all if we do. it wont affect this ugle ape fighting us, even if we have to stop watching dstv, using mtn lines?? thats foolishness, we shd just raise and let them know they are doing something wrong, nigeria dont treat foreigners the way we are always treated. i think is time for us to remain in our own country, use those money that we were using for visa to establish in our own motherland, those rapist and army robbers so called south africans aint responsible person, they are the worst. lets remain in naija and be a nigerian. please!!. anyone that wants to travel should think very well before travelling,dont travel to a country like middle east or africa ,your neigbourhood country,they are not even good than us, they are nothing but nothing.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Blatant: 1:21pm On May 28, 2008
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7422887.stm

South Africa is to set up seven refugee camps around the country for foreign migrant workers who have fled a recent wave of anti-immigrant violence.

The holding camps will take up to 70,000 people from the increasingly unsanitary conditions at temporary shelters put up around state buildings.

The government decision comes despite strong advice from respected international aid agencies.

They say South Africa does not have the expertise necessary to run the camps.

Medecins Sans Frontiers (MSF), the medical charity, says conditions for people seeking refuge in the existing shelters are worsening.

Meanwhile, Nigeria says it will press for compensation from the South African government for its citizens who were victims of the violence.

Nigerian Foreign Minister Ojo Maduekwe told AFP news agency that no Nigerian was killed in the attacks, but many have lost their properties and others have had their shops looted.

Little experience

Aid agencies say the true number of displaced people is at least 80,000.

With the cabinet expected to announce its plans later on Wednesday, aid agencies fear the government has little experience of running what are likely to become semi-permanent refugee camps, says the BBC's Africa editor, Martin Plaut.

Establishing such camps could come back to haunt the country for many years to come, our Africa editor adds.

MSF said it was finding cases of diarrhoea and chest infections in overcrowded shelters near Johannesburg.

The International Red Cross's Francoise Le Goff told the BBC it was vital the workers left these temporary shelters.

"We have problems with sanitation; it's cold; people are getting sick, so their security is barely there," she said.

"People need to leave this place and have an area where they can settle a little better and where they can reorganise a better life."

Deplorable conditions

Fifty-six people have been killed and more than 650 injured in the attacks, according to officials.

The unrest, targeting migrants from Zimbabwe and other African countries, began near Johannesburg earlier this month.

MSF South Africa programme director Muriel Cornelis said conditions for displaced people sheltering in makeshift camps or outdoors were starting to become "deplorable".

"None of the sites provide enough latrines, enough toilets, enough showers, enough access to water," she said.

"You have some portable latrines but they're not being removed or cleaned so therefore at one point people no longer use them and they use the grass."

But Able Bapela, the head of a parliamentary task force, told the BBC's Focus on Africa that victims of violence were receiving "humanitarian sympathy and support".

Earlier, Safety and Security Minister Charles Nqakula said more than 1,300 arrests had been made and special courts had been set up to deal with the situation.

South African President Thabo Mbeki has denounced the anti-immigrant violence as the worst act of inhumanity South Africa has seen since the end of apartheid.

But the president has been criticised for his handling of the crisis, including a response which some have seen as slow.

Political domination

Academic studies have long shown South Africans to be among the most intolerant people in the world, our Africa editor reports.

SOUTH AFRICA
Total population: 49m
Foreign population: 3-5m
Majority from Zimbabwe, also Mozambique, Nigeria
Unemployment rate: 30%

The feeling that foreigners are harder working and better educated than locals may have bred resentment, he says.

Social inequality and the political domination of the ruling African National Congress (ANC) could also have contributed to the frustrations that fuelled the recent attacks, he adds.

The troubles flared with a wave of attacks on foreigners in the township of Alexandra, within sight of some of Johannesburg's most expensive suburbs.

They have since spread to seven of South Africa's nine provinces.

Many people have fled South Africa to countries including Zambia, Mozambique and Botswana.

The Red Cross said on Tuesday that 27,000 had fled to Mozambique alone.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Spermdrops(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2008
No Nigerian was killed in the "attack" in South Africa.

So what is all the noise for now?  See how stupid Nigerians are? grin

They just start getting worked up for no reason without even verifying what the facts are.

Blatant:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7422887.stm

[size=15pt]Nigerian Foreign Minister Ojo Maduekwe told AFP news agency that no Nigerian was killed in the attacks, but many have lost their properties and others have had their shops looted.[/size]

The unrest, targeting migrants from Zimbabwe and other African countries, began near Johannesburg earlier this month.

What a bunch of busy bodies!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Blatant: 1:31pm On May 28, 2008
why you come dey yab me now?

Spermdrops:

No Nigerian was killed in the "attack" in South Africa.

So what is all the noise for now? See how stupid Nigerians are? grin

They just start getting worked up for no reason without even verifying what the facts are.

What a bunch of busy bodies!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Spermdrops(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2008
Blatant:

why you come dey yab me now?

I no dey yab you ooooooooooooooooooh! I was referring to the posters who just started castigating South Africa and came to the conclusion that Nigerians were being roasted in South Africa.

You be my paddy now. How I go yab you? cheesy
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by texazzpete(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2008
Spermdrops:

I no dey yab you ooooooooooooooooooh! I was referring to the posters who just started castigating South Africa and came to the conclusion that Nigerians were being roasted in South Africa.

It doens't matter if any Nigerians were killed or not. nigerians were attacked, their properties and businesses were damaged.
When the BA matter came up, no one was killed or even physically injured. yet it caused sufficient furore to draw the attention of the president and the NBA.

Now we have a situation where Nigerians have been targeted for violence, where Nigerians are open loathed and hated. should we stand aside simply because no one was killed?
Or is our inaction stemming from the fact that the perpetrators of the violence were not white/caucasians?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Spermdrops(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2008
texazzpete:

It doens't matter if any Nigerians were killed or not. nigerians were attacked, their properties and businesses were damaged.
When the BA matter came up, no one was killed or even physically injured. yet it caused sufficient furore to draw the attention of the president and the NBA.

Now we have a situation where Nigerians have been targeted for violence, where Nigerians are open loathed and hated. should we stand aside simply because no one was killed?
Or is our inaction stemming from the fact that the perpetrators of the violence were not white/caucasians?

All well and good.  Let us wait till some Nigerians are killed before any action is taken. 

The people of South Africa have spoken.  They do not want other indolent African nationals in their midst. A country of only some 49 million?  10 Nigerians are enough to destroy the whole place with their 419-499! You want it to become like the US where the Hispanics are holding the Americans to ransom? You have over 20 million hispanics in the US to give a conservative number. That is like more than the whole US army. No wonder the US cannot do anything about them. Trying to remove them is going to cause another "Great Depression", even greater than that caused by the invasion of Iraq. South Africa cannot afford that.

Kudos to South Africa!  Flush out the undesirables in your midst and preserve the intergrity of your country since Nigeria and some other African countries have no notion of "self preservation"!

What are the Nigerians there waiting for?

When Nigerians did the same to Ghananians did the Ghananians not get inside their "Ghana Must Go" bags and roll out of Nigeria?

Let the Nigerians stay there and be the next victims then.

NIGERIANS LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA, YOU ARE NOT WANTED THERE!!!!! LEAVE!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 28, 2008
i just can't comprehend how this texazzpete of a guy thinks.

BA is a company, South Africa is a country

Boycotting BA was because of what the company did,

Some south Africans attacked Nigerians NOT Mtn,dstv attacked Nigerians.

And nobody called for the boycotting of the whole of England just because BA messed up.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2008
Spermdrops you couldn't have put it better mate. At least some Nigerians don't have thick skulls. The Nigerian Foreign Affairs minister has lost his marbles. No one must be compensated. Nigerians came here with nothing and they must leave with nothing. Why haven' t Zimbabweans and the Congolese etc asked for compensation. This shows how greedy and stupid Nigerians are. If it means that the little relation that exist between us and Nigeria is going to end because of this, then I say let it end. What makes Nigerians so special that they must even be compensated. Just because some Oga drug dealer was beaten to a pulp in Jo'burg then the whole country must pay. If Mbeki want to pay the stupid compensation then let him do it from his own pocket not with our tax money.

Let the Nigerian government go to hell for I care. If politicians need Nigerians, then not us. Nigeria helped people like Mbeki not us. We have no connection whatsoever with Nigeria. At least if Zimbabweans were asking for compensation I would've understood.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by RSA(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2008
texazzpete,As a South African I am tired of you Nigerians who think that they are hollier than thou,we dont like what has happened in our country but I think that YOU guys are using this oppotunity to show your hatred for Us.We South African know that Nigerians hate us,we live with Nigerians who own Hillbrow which used to be one of the most upmarket places in the city,now is drug fest,crime,prostitution is the order of the day,south african dont live there anymore(except girlfriends of this criminals).Let me tell you how bad Nigerains are in my country ,If I tell my mother that i have a Nigerian friend she will throw everything she had and go down on her knees and start praying, cursing this friendship in the name on Jesus.

You people will be in my country and still tell me how your country is the best,and act as if you dont need us,but you travelled more than 5000 km to be here.Nigerians are proud for nothing,they are the most educated,most advanced,most wealthiest and the most everything.Look we have no issues with your country but you people think you are better than everybody, but with nothing to show.Nigeria liberated South Africa?Maybe you liberate Mbeki,and his friend not us.we fought our battles most of our people died,yes the world played a big role by putting pressure on the goverment of the day,maybe Nigeria was among those nations but we owe the world nothing as much as the world owe us nothing(Nigerians included).
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 3:18pm On May 28, 2008
Until the South African government says Nigerians or anyone else  must leave, Nigerians do not have to go anywhere, simple.

The "Ghana must go" and "Nigeria must go" of yesteryear was government led, not civilian led.

If someone is legally within a country and is a law abiding citizen he or she has every right to be there. The native people don't have to like it.

RSA,  The ones paying for sex,(essentially driving the demand) are they Nigerian?

The ones buying the drugs for personal use, are they Nigerian?

Your own people are the ones keeping this alive, it may be a painful pill for you to swallow, but its the truth.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by morpheus24: 3:44pm On May 28, 2008
londoner:

Until the South African government says Nigerians or anyone else must leave, Nigerians do not have to go anywhere, simple.

The "Ghana must go" and "Nigeria must go" of yesteryear was government led, not civilian led.

If someone is legally within a country and is a law abiding citizen he or she has every right to be there. The native people don't have to like it.

RSA, The ones paying for sex,(essentially driving the demand) are they Nigerian?

Your own people are the ones keeping this alive, it may be a painful pill for you to swallow, but its the truth.

Like the british say HEAR! HEAR! to that point.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by morpheus24: 3:49pm On May 28, 2008
RSA:

texazzpete,As a South African I am tired of you Nigerians who think that they are hollier than thou,we don't like what has happened in our country but I think that YOU guys are using this oppotunity to show your hatred for Us.We South African know that Nigerians hate us,we live with Nigerians who own Hillbrow which used to be one of the most upmarket places in the city,now is drug fest,crime,prostitution is the order of the day,south african don't live there anymore(except girlfriends of this criminals).Let me tell you how bad Nigerains are in my country ,If I tell my mother that i have a Nigerian friend she will throw everything she had and go down on her knees and start praying, cursing this friendship in the name on Jesus.

You people will be in my country and still tell me how your country is the best,and act as if you don't need us,but you travelled more than 5000 km to be here.Nigerians are proud for nothing,they are the most educated,most advanced,most wealthiest and the most everything.Look we have no issues with your country but you people think you are better than everybody, but with nothing to show.Nigeria liberated South Africa?Maybe you liberate Mbeki,and his friend not us.we fought our battles most of our people died,yes the world played a big role by putting pressure on the goverment of the day,maybe Nigeria was among those nations but we owe the world nothing as much as the world owe us nothing(Nigerians included).

RSA. Don't mind Texazzpete. He is very likely a wouldbe militant, insighting everyone to arms. I won't be surprised if he is a member of MASSOB or some similar organization who will not understand that they are soon to be forgotten relics.

Nigerians have what we call the "Shakara" Sydrome. It really is harmless, If you just ignore it all the "gragra' will subside. My advise to you, don't take what Nigerians say to heart thats just the way we act. Its all for show. They can't do anything but make noise.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Uche2nna(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2008
Spermdrops:

All well and good. Let us wait till some Nigerians are killed before any action is taken.

shocked shocked angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by gbengaza: 5:54pm On May 28, 2008
i have a feeling the govt in SA somehow dont mind is going on ,i mean,up till now they are yet to take any decisive action but in the final analysis OUR OWN GOVT CARRY MOST OF THE BLAME ,if people find good jobs here and earn decent living why would they go to SA to do menial jobs and other jobs they cant do here.www.achieversideas.com
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by toshmann(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2008
gbengaza:

i have a feeling the govt in SA somehow don't mind is going on ,i mean,up till now they are yet to take any decisive action but in the final analysis OUR OWN GOVT CARRY MOST OF THE BLAME ,if people find good jobs here and earn decent living why would they go to SA to do menial jobs and other jobs they can't do here.www.achieversideas.com

i rest my case sad
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 4Play(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2008
For black South Africans, it’s personal. The 2006 World Values Survey — also not yet published — showed that 21.3% of black South Africans did not want an immigrant living next door , compared with roughly 1% of whites, coloureds and Indians.

Black South Africans were significantly more suspicious of black African migrants than immigrants from Europe or North America.

I thought this was the most interesting part of the survey.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by toshmann(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2008
just like african americans are less likely to be friendly to africans than white americans
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Spermdrops(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2008
4 Play:

I thought this was the most interesting part of the survey.

Welcome back oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy

toshmann:

just like african americans are less likely to be friendly to africans than white americans

Where Nigerians not more threatened by the Ghananians than the colonial masters living in Shell compounds in Nigeria?  Who will not fear the "black skin" even where the Nigerian skin was black too?

When anything "black" has been linked to lack of progress and retrogression, any sane person including "normal" black people will reject the idea of being invaded by neighbouring indolent "African" nations.

Simple logic.

londoner:

Until the South African government says Nigerians or anyone else  must leave, Nigerians do not have to go anywhere, simple.

RSA,  The ones paying for sex,(essentially driving the demand) are they Nigerian?

Keep dreaming. I say tell your illegal brothers and sisters to sit in South South till they came back to Nigeria in unidentifiable body bags like "the Unknown Soldiers"! Every where Nigerians go, they leave "shit marks" on the floor.

Is in not a shame that Nigerians are required to have a South African visa now to enter south Africa? This never used to be the case.  But for the atrocities been perpetrated in South South. Keep making excuses I say.

gbengaza:

i have a feeling the govt in SA somehow don't mind is going on ,i mean,up till now they are yet to take any decisive action but in the final analysis OUR OWN GOVT CARRY MOST OF THE BLAME ,if people find good jobs here and earn decent living why would they go to SA to do menial jobs and other jobs they can't do here.www.achieversideas.com

Now we are talking.  I can now enjoy this thread.  There were too many cognitively challenged people on this thread that I could only stay away for a while. 

Will keep monitoring. cool
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by toshmann(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2008
Spermdrops:

Where Nigerians not more threatened by the Ghananians than the colonial masters living in Shell compounds in Nigeria? Who will not fear the "black skin" even where the Nigerian skin was black too?

When anything "black" has been linked to lack of progress and retrogression, any sane person including "normal" black people will reject the idea of being invaded by neighbouring indolent "African" nations.

Simple logic.

this is true o undecided no matter what we may say, the average ghanaian will see it this way sad

so sad. we are actually as guilty as S.A cry
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Spermdrops(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2008
toshmann:

this is true o undecided no matter what we may say, the average ghanaian will see it this way sad

so sad. [size=15pt]we are actually as guilty as S.A[/size] cry

Abi oooooooooooooooooooooh. Talk about the hypocrisy of Nigerians. When they were on the "giving" end, they were loving it. Now they are on the receiving end, they are crying "foul"! Like God sleeps. What you reap, you will definitely sow.

What goes around comes around. Imagine the way they treated the Ghananians? Now they are pointing fingers at South Africa.

SO NIGERIANS--------------------DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 7:11pm On May 28, 2008
@spermdrops/xiomarra/almond joy/merge, Ofcourse the illegal ones should go,  but those who are in S.A legally have a right to stay there simple.

Until the law or the government say otherwise.

Its not about indigenes being "friendly" to immigrants, you get the same hostility worldwide to working class immigrants, whether US, Nigeria, Ghana, France. The difference is the violence and the fact that it is directed largely at people who are actually seeking asylum from Zimbabwe. Its actually quite simple.

Nigerians may well have felt threatened by Ghanaians long ago, but way before this in 1969 by president Busia, the Ghanaians did the same thing to Nigerians. Nigerians later deported Ghanaians in 1983. So to say Nigerians are reaping from that is utter rubbish.

At least read and learn history rather than simply spouting off ignorantly.

Spermdrops, were you actually aware of the 1969 expulsion of Nigerians from Ghana, before the 1983 expulsion of Ghanaians?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On May 28, 2008
londoner:

@spermdrops/xiomarra/almond joy/merge, Ofcourse the illegal ones should go, but those who are in S.A legally have a right to stay there simple.

Until the law or the government say otherwise.

Its not about indigenes being "friendly" to immigrants, you get the same hostility worldwide to working class immigrants, whether US, Nigeria, Ghana, France. The difference is the violence and the fact that it is directed largely at people who are actually seeking asylum from Zimbabwe. Its actually quite simple.

Nigerians may well have felt threatened by Ghanaians long ago, but way before this in 1969 by president Busia, the Ghanaians did the same thing to Nigerians. Nigerians later deported Ghanaians in 1983. So to say Nigerians are reaping from that is utter ribbish.

At least read and learn history rather than simply spouting off ignorantly.

Stop to consider the following, The government has really not done it's job well. These people know that many of those in their countries are illegal immigrants and they are too sick and tired of the situation to want to check papers before they strike. The Asylum seekers you claim, is there a war in Zimbabwe at the moment?? Are they legally asylum seekers or just people who instead of fighting for progress in their own countries decided to invade neighbouring countries?? By your definition I would almost guess what you are saying is that all illegal immigrants are asylum seekers and so should be allowed to stay.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 7:19pm On May 28, 2008
@ kobojunkie, asylum seekers are always illegal immigrants. Even if they are not allowed to stay, they certainly should not be attacked.

So, do  you feel Zimbabweans should be told to leave?

Even if thats the case, its up to the Government of S.A to tell all the Zimbabweans who have fled their home country to get out. Its my understanding that contrary to requesting that they leave, the S.A government has rather set up camps for them.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On May 28, 2008
londoner:

@ kobojunkie, asylum seekers are always illegal immigrants. Even if they are not allowed to stay, they certainly should not be attacked.

So, do you feel Zimbabweans should be told to leave?

GET THIS FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, [size=14pt]NO ONE IS SAYING THEY SHOULD BE ATTACKED, NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS SAID IN HERE "BURN THOSE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO DEATH,  [/size] WHY IT THAT  HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?? do you have to Use that to Condemn everyone else so you can feel better and think you have an upper hand in this or what. I find the continued use of that LINE as revolting as I do the rants that went on for pages on how Nigerians were killed with not a single ounce of evidence to support such claim??

This debate has NEVER been about them being Attacked. This is about the situation in South Africa and the reason why these people feel they need to take the law into their hands. If you can not remove your sentiments to the side, then please avoid me and I will avoid you. Kapish!!!

Stop to consider the following,  The government has really not done it's job well. These people know that many of those in their countries are illegal immigrants and they are too sick and tired of the situation to want to check papers before they strike. I am not sure if Nigerians would be happy if 1 million refugees decided to flood that country at this time either.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by bibiking1(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2008
inasmuch as i would denounce the stand taken by that geek.,,,, Texaspete, i would want to believe that Nigerians were victims in that babaric act, and as such deserve some form of apology and compensation from South africa.
A retaliation would however not be the best
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 7:40pm On May 28, 2008
@ kobojunkie, the debate for me is about the fact that they are being physically attacked, that is MY point no one said it was yours.

If you don't know that it is the violence which is the root  cause of the outrage and the international press attention, then maybe you shouldn't even be addressing me in discussion. It is the violence against them which sets it apart from other anti immigranmt sentiments worldwide.

Are you really trying to tell me that we would be having this discussion, had there been mere marches/protests against immigrants in S.A rather than the violence and murder?

kobojunkie, this is a discussion, you don't have to like what my opinions are, you addressed me directly, not the other way around. This is the internet, not some village meeting, so the emotional outburst was rather juvenile on your part.

You have the option of  refraining from  addressing me and what I write, its that simple sweetie.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On May 28, 2008
Then forget I even bothered addressing you. I really do not care for such debate as I have other things to focus on.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 7:44pm On May 28, 2008
@ kobojunkie, great, that suits me fine.
Have a nice evening.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by morpheus24: 9:32pm On May 28, 2008
londoner:

@ kobojunkie, great, that suits me fine.
Have a nice evening.
Londoner don't mind Kobojunkie oh. when he don't get his way im dey vex. He did the same thing, claiming that my sentiments got in the way of my reasoning and keeps stating that"This debate has NEVER been about them being Attacked. This is about the situation in South Africa and the reason why these people feel they need to take the law into their hands." I mean I can't understand how your reply even deviates from the "situation"

Leave the guy and Carry on oh jare!. Real recognise real.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On May 28, 2008
morpheus24:

Londoner don't mind Kobojunkie oh. when he don't get his way im dey vex. He did the same thing, claiming that my sentiments got in the way of my reasoning and keeps stating that"This debate has NEVER been about them being Attacked. This is about the situation in South Africa and the reason why these people feel they need to take the law into their hands." I mean I can't understand how your reply even deviates from the "situation"

Leave the guy and Carry on oh jare!. Real recognise real.

Show me where I told you I vex?? What is wrong with someone simply telling you that if you can not argue something else, go bug someone else?? Is your ego that fragile?? jeezzzz
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by morpheus24: 9:48pm On May 28, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Show me where I told you I vex?? What is wrong with someone simply telling you that if you can not argue something else, go bug someone else?? Is your ego that fragile?? jeezzzz
I mean last time I checked when someone is using capital letters in an email or response it signals they are yelling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.