Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me (4132 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Why Is It That Guys Don't Get Emotionally Attached To D Lady That Deflower Them / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by bigfather(m): 3:42am On May 21, 2008
Tell me the truth and i'll show you the way out !
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by kunleajayi: 9:50am On May 21, 2008
[b]I've read all the posts everyone has sent in and i really appreciate all the advice and criticisms sent in. I know i messed up by even allowing the girl to stay over at my place for that long, and i accept all the blame. I just felt that since we come a long way back and she didn't know anyone here, i was in the best position to help her out. I never knew it would turn out into something like this.

To those who feel all what i'm saying is a lie, let me tell you all what happened is the truth. I know it is not easy for a man to just control himself in a situation like that, but i managed to. While i was in the act, something in my mind was telling me what i was doing was wrong, and i should stop. I may have lost my senses initially, but I'm glad i listened to that voice and stopped before things got out of hand.

Right now the girl in question has gotten a place of hers. I told her i wouldn't be in town for the next few weeks(even though i will be going to abuja). She was a bit unhappy and said i wanted to abandon her, but i told her that i don't want to take advantage of her situation to end up sleeping with her and later regret it. [/b]
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by tboy1(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2008
Thanks for the update cheesy cheesy
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by Tobiegal(f): 10:19am On May 21, 2008
kunleajayi:

Right now the girl in question has gotten a place of hers. I told her i wouldn't be in town for the next few weeks(even though i will be going to abuja). She was a bit unhappy and said i wanted to abandon her, but i told her that i don't want to take advantage of her situation to end up sleeping with her and later regret it.

Nawa 4 u, u stil dey lie to d gal,

why cant u simple tel her d truth, dat u ave a galfriend?! angry

U knw ehn, i stronglt believe sumwhere iin dat blank-mind of urs, u truly like dis doyin gal, n u r keeping her as spare tyre!!! undecided

and dats not fair angry lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by kunleajayi: 10:25am On May 21, 2008
I'm not keeping her for any f@*king spare tyre!!! And she knows i have a girlfriend, mind u. She saw a pix of her on my phone and saw the numerous luv text messages she sends to me. I just want to avoid seeing her cos i know if she knows i'm in town, she'll continue to pester me to come see her, and i don't want that.

And yes, I may like the girl, but only as a friend. i don't want it to go beyond that. Have i made myself clear?
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by acidrop(f): 11:00am On May 21, 2008
y were u smoching and romancing the girl when u know u are in a relationship, ua re very very stupid. u know the right thing 2 do, but dont do it, and u come here to uncover ur shame.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by blackmann(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2008
C'mon guys let's cut this dude some slack. At least he came out to acknowledge what he did was wrong. How many men out there can do that?

Kunlemen, what i advise u to do is to just limit the number of times u see and call this girl. The thing about ladies is that once they see a guy likes and is kind to them, they tend to want to stick to that fellow in order to get favours from them. That's what the girl is trying to do. She knew that yu wouldn't have the heart to chase her out, that's why she stayed with you thruout the week. Now that she has gotten her own place, limit the number of times you see her. Infact i'll advise you not to go there at all.

best of luck man. just let us know as things progress.
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by MVuchy(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2008
Gbam cheesy shocked cool
Re: This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me by oYaTo(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2008
kunleajayi:

She was a bit unhappy and said i wanted to abandon her, but i told her that i don't want to take advantage of her situation to end up sleeping with her and later regret it.

guy i can't believe u . . . i totally support tobiegirl's comments. u dey keep spare tire jare! otherwise u'll stop being a wussy and stand up to the girl and say to her in clear, unequivocal terms "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I'M IN LOVE WITH AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH U!" Saying "em em i don't want to take advantage of you" is plain silly. . .o boy je wo! confess! u wan keep am by d side in case anthing happens. . .that's like keeping a p^ssy in a glass jar, which u can break open in case of emergency. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland / My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) / Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.