Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Keeping Him Waiting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping Him Waiting (2191 Views)

The Laws Of Keeping A Woman / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 20, 2008
jennykadry:

ibkaye make we hear word abeg,since ten years wey i know u na always "when we get married" do quick and get married abeg,o ti poju gan,e don too much
lol i still have some years to go aunty grin cheesy
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2008
@ibkaye

why d marital delay?is saucekid not financially ok undecided
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2008
@Jenny
Buahahaha! What about my education, plus I will need to settle my career first, I don't want to be dependant on anyone, not even my husband grin

1 Like

Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 20, 2008
u can still complete ur education in saucekid's house,or does he not have a house of his own?abi does he live under d bridge undecided ibkaye is saucey living under d bridge angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by tngtech(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2008
@ for me, i don't need to force a lady into what she don't want to do. Whenever she is ready, i am.
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2008
jennykadry:

u can still complete your education in saucekid's house,or does he not have a house of his own?abi does he live under d bridge undecided ibkaye is saucey living under d bridge angry angry angry angry angry
shiooooooooor, nawa o, I am too young for marriage at this moment in time  grin

tngtech:

@ for me, i don't need to force a lady into what she don't want to do. Whenever she is ready, i am.
That is just so lovely smiley
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2008
shiooooooooor, nawa o, I am too young for marriage at this moment in time grin
don't mind me jare,i fjust remembered that you're still 13 years old,wait a few more years
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by TheSly: 8:44pm On May 20, 2008
Ohhh NO!!
Here we go again with these offtopic pop corns!
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 20, 2008
ibkaye pls give me ur handkerchief sly is here,i just remembered his condition cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 20, 2008
jennykadry:

don't mind me jare,i fjust remembered that you're still 13 years old,wait a few more years
Chineke Mehh *Clicks Fingers* I aint THAT young, shiooooooooooooor shocked

@Sly
Shattap! angry grin

@Jenny
I was thinking the same thing sha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Him Waiting by saucekid(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2008
@ ibk
dont worry
ur education is safe. , i'll wait for you
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Abbygyal(f): 8:54pm On May 20, 2008
hmmmmmmmn
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by saucekid(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2008
whats hmmmmmmming you?
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Abbygyal(f): 9:05pm On May 20, 2008
saucekid, wetin i do u? abeg ooo free me now or else!!!!!
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by SweetT1: 9:09pm On May 20, 2008
jennykadry:

ibkaye please give me your handkerchief sly is here,i just remembered his condition cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Come to think of it Ibkaye sounds far more matured than most of these yeye girls on Nairaland. And we are always knocking her age. She is more matured than at least 85% of girls here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2008

Come to think of it Ibkaye sounds far more matured than most of these yeye girls on Nairaland. And we are always knocking her age. She is more matured than at least 85% of girls here.
so many prematured men on this forum that can't diffrentiate between jokes and reality ,always reading stupid meanings to evrything *yawns*
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by chinda3: 9:21pm On May 20, 2008
lol@jenny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 20, 2008
chinda r u laffing undecided some of them men will just log on to nairaland and then go off point wt their replies,they r always trying to make a point but they end up giving points that are so irrelevant
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by saucekid(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2008
make she no laff again?
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by bigfather(m): 3:49am On May 21, 2008
On one condition and that is if she has never tasted the FORBIDDEN APPLE then i can wait till marriage but anything apart from that. I'll wait for one month. cool
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Dreloaded(f): 3:50am On May 21, 2008
so cos she's not a virgin, she's not allowed to be celibate?
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by bigfather(m): 3:58am On May 21, 2008
D-reloaded:

so because she's not a virgin, she's not allowed to be celibate?

For me that's only condition i can wait and excerpt for medical reasons, then we can start the waiting game ! grin
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by onlygirl(f): 8:54am On May 21, 2008
hey people,we are africans and a lot of things count where we are concerned.keeping it until marriage is obeying God's law.doing it with someone you love and will marry is okay even though you are disobeying God.allowing it with someone who doesn;t love or respect what you are giving is a SIN.now i think we can change the orientation of our younger ones towards sex.we should emphasis sex after marriage.guys please you have a lot of work to do.i know girls can take changes but guys?

people i want us to have a better society where love is important that sex smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Addicted To Her / What Pet Name Do You Call Him/her? / 77 Things You Need To Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.