Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 (42574 Views)

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja / Nigerian Army Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by avenger74(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE BEST WAY TO USE FORCE IS TO SHOW IT WITHOUT USING IT.
WHY DO WE NEED TO DISCLOSE OUR WEAPONS JUST FOR A SHOW. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US, IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW, CHECK THE WORLD MILITARY AMADA MAGAZINE, WE ARE STILL NUMBER SEVEN THERE AND NUMBER ONE IN AFRICA. NIGERIA WILL SURPRISE U.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by chi4ik(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Those of u dat ar condeming this hardwares, when they test it on ur body U̶̲̥̅̊ will know wheda it can kill or not. With jos crisis epxperience where mini armod tanks ar been used $ its more deadly than bomb talk more of all this big ones. Bravo to Nigeria military jare.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by hakanai(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
The vehicles look like they were re-painted and look polished for the day. shocked shocked shocked
That said all this vehicles like some people clearly stated are 2nd world war machines that the average round from an anti-armor round could penetrate. shocked shocked shocked This tanks seem vulnerable to RPG. In modern day warfare they can only survive some small arms fire!!!!
Seriously if this is what we have,then we have a along way to go.I hope we do that sooner than later.frankly speaking,if not for the current insecurity challenges.Governments hardly cared about our military hardware & upgrades.
Anyways, i hail our brothers in the military and there enduring courage despite such low tech hardware.They get the job done.Now come to think of it,what if this was there low tech display only.Other upgrades and newer versions are kept out of sight.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Denn(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
sobaemma: hahahahahahha,lol,nigeria rule africa in terms of miltaryare u 4 realsee 4get the peace keeping issue and the au top rating of nigeria,is because of our population,u dont expect us to bring 2000 troops,and niger 200,ghana,400,and they will place them above us,if u think nigeria is that super why did they fought just a tribe 'biafra' that just got independence for few days with no plan of war ahead of them for almost 3 years with the help of the arabs and cant defeat,even when they had no foreign support,they only won afters years through blocking food supply send to them,so nigeria military cant fight??imagine we had war with another nation not a tribe that we dont ve access to their food supply,so wotz next?to me that cowadice act wont work,so dont protray nigeria military as if they are something while they are nothing

No pun intended but I think you need to first win a war against your English blunders....

You call the whole Igbo nation just a tribe Serious? What is the definition of a nation?

You are ready to pick a civil war that happened over half a century ago as a yardstick, yet you are quick to waive off ECOMOG exploits of these guys in a whiff. Do you think a war is just about total extermination of the opposition? Have you heard of ‘war crimes’ before? Do you know what it means? Do you know there are rules of engagement that apply in crisis resolution? Have you heard about the Geneva Convention?

Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Mali, Sudan all have one thing in common when it comes to military intervention….and it is always kudos to our combatant men.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Longeria(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
chris365:

is this the weapon south african army used in central africa that rebels killed almost all of them with old and rusty AK47? don't advertise your cowardly army here please. post your pictures somewhere else, this is about Nigerian army
God bless you.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
25Calibre:

I'm telling you! Every now and then we keep having this debate, I keep hearing some people say AK-47 is this and that bla bla bla, I just take it they are ignorant.

AK-47 is good, but there are far better out there

Only someone insane would compare a 1950s rifle to a modern day rifle. They should go to the streets of America and see brand new AKs being sold for less than $200

I'm tired of lecturing some people

The latest AK12 that is undergoing testing presently for the Russian army is a derivative of the AK47.

Do a little research.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Crassus:

I really dont have time for Dunce like you.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA046961

that is a link that has the real test result between Ak47 M14 and AR-15
MUMU!

Due, you really want to compare the AK-47, the world's cheapest and most reliable rifle, to the AR-15, a rifle that jams most of the time?! Really?! Dude, if you had at least mentioned the German HK G-36 or the HK-417, that wouldve have been reasonable.

Let's face it, the AK-47 floors most (if not all assault rifles) in reliability (a KEY requirement in battle), cost, and maybe calibre (it fires the bigger 7.62mm round instead of the usual 5.56 Nato rounds). On the downside, it is slightly heavier than the M-4 rifle cos of its use of wooden furniture and steel, instead of the composite polymer used by modern assault rifle. It's accuracy is also average due to the design of the rifle stock/butt and the firing mechanism that causes the barrel to wobble at high speeds. And it is quite old. 'still, that rifle is renowned world wide and is one reasoned it was copied by the Isrealis for their Galil Assault Rfle, the South Aricans for the R4 rifle, the Finnish Valmet, Serbian Zatzava, Chinese Type 56 and Type 56-2 rifles, and a host of others.

That said, I do agree on the need to replqce these bare OBJ-006 rifles with more modern and modified rifles manufactured using a mix of steel and polymer. To reduce weight, and equipped with pistol grips and optics for accuracy.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
stildude: Hey man, couldn't click like o ur comment cos of the tone/choice of words however i click love to ur point.

This argument, I see is between Hollywood movie enthusiasts, weapons/military scholars or enthusiasts, on one hand and military/ weapon experts, military personnel, and patriots on the other hand. Well, I find myself inclined to join the latter. Any point I make now will only re-echo the ones made already. From my little knowledge of weapons and strategies, You don't expect the NM to put up their best hardware for the world to see. Countries rarely do that except when trying to achieve a 'gun boat diplomacy'. As for the AK effectiveness, the weapon is not crap. when compared with other modern more accurate weapons, it still has it advantages. Kudos to the Nigeria Military! Well let's see those of our neighbors, then we can come back here and comment.

Thank you very much sir. Don't mind those haters of Nigeria. They have opportunities to leave this country but they have refused to do so.

It is only a country ruled by illiterate fools that will display all the weapons in their arsenal (man united) for the world to see. Israel has atomic bombs but she is still concealing it.

You don't show your enemy all you've got else, they will come better prepared. Also it is better you are underestimated than overestimated.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
jusRadical:

The latest AK12 that is undergoing testing presently for the Russian army is a derivative of the AK47.

Do a little research.

The Russians already replaced the A-47 with the AK-101. It is already in use and has seen combat in Chechnya, Dagestan, and Georgia during the last Georgian-Russian. War that saw AK-101 equipped Russian soldiers bitch-slap and trash American+Isreali trained Georgian soldiers equipped with M-4 rifles 6-ways-to-Sunday. Oh, did I mention that the Russian Army Division involved was a 3rd-rate division?
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by hotwax: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Museum things
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by zada(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
We may look down on our military for the weapons we see around, we have rocket launchers and oda sophisticated weapons. But if they are shown off to the public, many will be aware of what we have already and some of this generals will not be able to inflate the defence budget on aquiring wat we already have in stock.so by kipping it out of reach from the public they are safe from being questioned of recycling proposals for weapons we have already. The oda money will go to accounts of some govt officials.CORRUPTION @ THE HIGHEST!
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
jusRadical:

Do a little research.

We are no talking about newer Ak versions, we are talking about Ak-47. We all know that no other AK version has so far lived up to the AK-47.

Here below are the specs of a few rifles, compare.

AK-47

Designer: Mikhail Kalashnikov

Ammo: 7.62×39mm cartridge (goes in small comes out big) AK-74 uses 5.45×39mm cartridges

Rate of fire: 600 rounds/minute

Magazine capacity: 30 rounds

Effective range: 300-350 metre

Number produced (approximate, including variants): 100 million

M16

Designer: Eugene Stoner and L James Sullivan

Ammo: 5.56×45mm NATO standard AK-74 uses 5.45×39mm cartridges

Rate of fire: 900 rounds/minute

Effective range: 500 metre

Heckler&koch G3

Designer: Heckler & Koch

Ammo: 7.62×51mm NATO standard

Rate of fire: 600 rounds/minute (720 rounds/minute for G36)

Magazine capacity: 20 rounds (30 rounds for G36)

Effective range: 500 metres (800 metres for G36)

Tavor TAR 21

Designer: Israeli Military Industries

Ammo: 5.56×45mm NATO standard 5.56×30mm

Rate of fire: 800-900 rounds/minute

Effective range: 550 metres
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
ocelot2006:

Due, you really want to compare the AK-47, the world's cheapest and most reliable rifle, to the AR-15, a rifle that jams most of the time?! Really?! Dude, if you had at least mentioned the German HK G-36 or the HK-417, that wouldve have been reasonable.

Let's face it, the AK-47 floors most (if not all assault rifles) in reliability (a KEY requirement in battle), cost, and maybe calibre (it fires the bigger 7.62mm round instead of the usual 5.56 Nato rounds). On the downside, it is slightly heavier than the M-4 rifle cos of its use of wooden furniture and steel, instead of the composite polymer used by modern assault rifle. It's accuracy is also average due to the design of the rifle stock/butt and the firing mechanism that causes the barrel to wobble at high speeds. And it is quite old. 'still, that rifle is renowned world wide and is one reasoned it was copied by the Isrealis for their Galil Assault Rfle, the South Aricans for the R4 rifle, the Finnish Valmet, Serbian Zatzava, Chinese Type 56 and Type 56-2 rifles, and a host of others.

That said, I do agree on the need to replqce these bare OBJ-006 rifles with more modern and modified rifles manufactured using a mix of steel and polymer. To reduce weight, and equipped with pistol grips and optics for accuracy.

Weldone bros. If AK47 is trash, I wonder why those countries are copying them. I also wonder why Russia is still manufacturing and improving on them.

Some people don't make research. AK guns are among the most widely sold guns.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
ocelot2006:

Weldone bros. If AK47 is trash, I wonder why those countries are copying them. I also wonder why Russia is still manufacturing and improving on them.

Some people don't make research. AK guns are among the most widely sold guns.

Until they go for war that is when they will understand what reliability is all about.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by longjon: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
chris365: please whatever you do, do not mess with these boys ooo.

Is this made in Nigeria or imported just like everything else ? Lmao...
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by homosapien(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Made in Nigeria. Courtesy of Diccon.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by SNCOQ3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
25Calibre:

I'm saying special forces shouldn't be using AK-47s, I don't care if its only the Nigeria army using it.

AK-47 is now ubiquitous, almost anyone can lay hands on that rifle, most rebel groups use AK-47s. How can you call yourself special forces when there is nothing special about your force? Special forces and rebels using the same gun, where is the sense in that.
A lady I know in Lagos once said the reason why she won't use BB is because "every id.iot is using it"(her word), therefore using it won't make her look special.
Your average pros.titute can afford a Z10 but don't know how to maximize its sophisticated functions aside calling, receiving and pinging nonsense; Yet, a smart businessman can, with an "obsolete" Nokia 3110, initiate and close a deal worth millions of dollars.

What makes them special is not the choice of weapon but how effective they can use it to accomplish their well defined mission.

There are many very powerful, accurate, high velocity, light weight, reliable rifles out there, there is no excuse for using Ak-47.
As an ex-barrack boy, I can authoritatively tell you that the NA knows more about this 'special rifles' than you can ever know. My dad(ex-242RECCE/Garisson Command Officer) use to bring foreign millitary magazines on 'special rifle' home - thats before their was such a thing as the internet. The NA can afford them but they have their reasons.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
SNCOQ3:
A lady I know in Lagos once said the reason why she won't use BB is because "every id.iot is using it"(her word), therefore using it won't make her look special.
Your average pros.titute can afford a Z10 but don't know how to maximize its sophisticated functions aside calling, receiving and pinging nonsense; Yet, a smart businessman can, with an "obsollete" Nokia 3110, initiate and close a deal worth millions of dollars.

What makes them special is not the choice of weapon but how effective they can use it to accomplish their well defined mission.

As an ex-barrack boy, I can authoritatively tell you that the NA knows more about this 'special rifles' than you can ever know. My dad(ex-242RECCE/Garisson Command Officer) use to bring foreign millitary magazines on 'special rifle' home - thats before their was such a thing as the internet. The NA can afford them but they have their reasons.

Don't mind them. Afterall how much do the so called special guns cost that Nigeria cannot afford them.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by bigrovar(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
duni04: Most of the tanks were procured from second hand shops in downtown shanghai. How can u b even posing with scuba diving gear or parachute that some 16yr old's in some countries can use. Later they'll award 1 billion naira contract to buy 10 parachutes, height of stupidity

ShyM-X:
The most basic anti-tank missiles will tear all these 2nd world war era tanks and APCs to shreds.

Only someone on a suicide mission will jump in these tanks in a war, to be honest.

This is pitiful - the Nigerian military is 10th rate. undecided

Mr knowitall.:
My God This is garbage...even a 1980 M1 Abrams tank is much better than these garbage you call military hardware......what are

people in scuba gears gonna do? You should even be ashamed to show this crap as military hardware...please remove all

these pictures they are distasteful.....there are more like military crap ware....Nigeria should dismantle its military

and contract it's defense to the Chinese government. Those tanks look like tanks for the U.S civil war area...and there

were tanks in the civil war...SHAKING MY HEAD...and why in the world is the Nigeria military still using AK-47? that gone

is a piece of crap..so inaccurate...all these pictures makes me sick..

Mr knowitall.:
My God This is garbage...even a 1980 M1 Abrams tank is much better than these garbage you call military hardware......what are

people in scuba gears gonna do? You should even be ashamed to show this crap as military hardware...please remove all

these pictures they are distasteful.....there are more like military crap ware....Nigeria should dismantle its military

and contract it's defense to the Chinese government. Those tanks look like tanks for the U.S civil war area...and there

were tanks in the civil war...SHAKING MY HEAD...and why in the world is the Nigeria military still using AK-47? that gone

is a piece of crap..so inaccurate...all these pictures makes me sick..

It never fails to amaze me the level of ignoramus in this country who pose as critics. At least try and read.. get a book or something before making ridiculous comments online, its just sad and leaves me smh at the bleak outlook for Nigerians if our youth can descend to the level of reasoning.

First off, we all agree that the state of hardware in the Nigeria arsenal could be better. The Armed forces were not spared from the general state of decay which afflicted the country infrastructure under military rule, however the situation is no were near as bad as the daft commments in this thread tries to portray.

It should be noted that, very few (if any) of the Military hardware on display are WW2 area or where manufactured in china. The hardware on display may not be the most cutting edge.. neither can one call them obsolete as most are still in service and in use by the top countries around the world like Britain, France and Turkey.

The Panhard Sagie is robust armoured all terrain APC which is highly mobile and capable of amphibious operations. It is a veteran of the Ecomog years and is currently being used by the French mission to Mali

Panhard AML
Is a light armoured car with a 90mm quick firing low pressure gun equip with Night vision capability for night time ops, developed in France, the Panhard AML is a veteran of the Falkland war, and is currently in use by Israel, South Africa, Argentina, Portugal etc.
[img]http://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/999485_482285328527225_1546622387_n.jpg
[/img]

The Panhard M3 VTT Is yet another French made APC which shares 95% working parts with the Panhard AML, it is made of all welded steel armour and is fully amphibious without preparation. It includes and optional AC system and a smoke grenade dischargers

[img]http://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/1017554_482285248527233_1734886141_n.jpg

Otokar Cobra The cobra is a favorite of the Nigerian Army and has seen actions all over NE. It is developed by Turkish firm Otokar, it can be used as APC, Anti Tank, Reconnaissance, Ground Surveillance Radar and also has amphibious capabilities. It is a veteran of the battle of Tskinvali 2008 south Ossetia war. It is currently in use by the Turkish armed forces in their Afgahnistan ops

FV103 Spartan
is a tracked armoured personnel carrier of the British Army. It was developed as the APC variant of the Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance (Tracked) family. The vehicle can carry up to 7 personnel, including 3 crew members. Armed with a single machine gun. It is currently in use by the Uk army.

The best way to beat ignorance is with facts. We thank God for the Internet and anyone can always verify my claim and also think for themselves. The Nigerian armed forces has way more than what was displayed here. It is my hope that we acquire more hardware to meet our security challenges. You guys are free to research more into some of the hardware on display in the Army day in abuja. I just decided to highlight but a few in other to dispel the nay Sayers

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by chris365(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
longjon:

Is this made in Nigeria or imported just like everything else ? Lmao...

everything in the pictures are made in Nigeria by DICON and the 7th picture is Nigerian made APC called igirigi. please learn more about your country instead of waiting on biased foreign media that will never tell you the truth.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
chris365:

everything in the pictures are made in Nigeria by DICON and the 7th picture is Nigerian made APC called igirigi. please learn more about your country instead of waiting on biased foreign media that will never tell you the truth.

stop lying everything is not made in Nigeria

http://www.african-defense.com/?p=2172
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abujafood:

Shut up! You call an AK 47 crap, why not go into battle with someone who is armed with it then you'll know if it's crap or not!

Any serious military force in the world does not use AK-47 period.,especially their special force..only under equip third

world countries use AK-47....Ive killed at least 3 idiiots in Irag holding AK-47..that gun is so damn inaccurate and so

cheap....these pictures make me sick
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Any serious military force in the world does not use AK-47 period.,especially their special force..only under equip third

world countries use AK-47....Ive killed at least 3 idiiots in Irag holding AK-47..that gun is so damn inaccurate and so

cheap....these pictures make me sick

you really get time responding to this people.

Special forces armed with AK lol
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
SNCOQ3:
Your average pros.titute can afford a Z10 but don't know how to maximize its sophisticated functions aside calling, receiving and pinging nonsense; Yet, a smart businessman can, with an "obsolete" Nokia 3110, initiate and close a deal worth millions of dollars.

You are wrong hombre! First, Nigeria does not have an army, that thing you guys call an army is just a glorified militia. The "Nigerian army" I know are one of the most illiterate, ill-trained, indisciplined army you can find anywhere in the world.

An army where any dimwit from the north who cant even spell his name can join and within few years, rise to rank of general, an army where there is complete disregard for the right of civillians, of course the Nigerian army don't know anything.

A common hunter in the US knows more about guns than the NA. The few intellectuals in the Nigerian army are too corrupt to think properly and take logical decisions.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Old this, old that, outdated this, outdated that...
Yet you drive a 1990 honda, or don't even have one to boast of.
One may drive an Audi 80, yet because of how well he can use it and maintain it, beat the shyt out of your more latest car on the road.
Our Military have the hardware we need to face our challenges and are also improving.
If you can seriously look at those pics of the refurbished and built hardware and still see nothing to applaud these guys about, then...

Oh please don't bring up that issue of being a constructive critic. There is a huge difference between that and cynicism.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Obsolete crap that shoul be consinged to the junk yard, a mordern airforce will destroy this junks within three days.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
ARES: there are a lot of ignorant people on nairaland.... to make matters worse, they just dont shut their mouth up.... did i hear someone saying that AK 47 is crap?

i have seen M16 in action and i have seen AKs in action....the only disadvantage of AKs is that is is not as accurate as M16 or an M4 or Bushmaster ACR due to it recoil.... but apart from that, it is the perfect killing machine... it works in any weather condition....

do you know what snow or mud does to your firing pin?..... guys give kudos to your army.... they are all u've got. they americans or south koreans that you are worshiping are not the ones in blood and mud up north fighting and dying so you can have peace, it is still this same guys and their weapons...

come to think of it, do you know the grief 3 of those tanks with their 50 cal guns can do to a town?.... gentle men say what y'all know.....
MR MAN
FROM UR UTTERANCES I SENSE URE A UNIFORMED MAN
NO ONE IS PUTTING DOWN THE ARMY
WE'RE JUST SAYING MUCH MUCH MORE CAN BE DONE FOR THEM
IF THEY HAVE BETTER EQUIPMENT & TRAINING WONT IT SAVE THEIR LIVES?
ANYWAY NOT LIKE I BLAME U ALL ITS THE MEDIOCRE,
MANAGE -MANAGE/HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE MENTALITY
THAT'S THE BANE OF THE NIGERIAN
GOD HELP US
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by 2fishes(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Like it or not, these guys are trained and U don't mess with them.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by dnawah(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Djtm: Dudes look like ninjas in short sleeved shirts! The mask makes them look like theives .
r u sure they r not the ones acting mend and boko?just asking o!(i no want look 4 asylum)
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by jibsai(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Suddenly err1 on nairaland becomes an expert in weaponry, somewhere in asian field mines from world war 1 and 2 are still blowing peeps into pieces...y'all can talk shytt all u like, buh when dat tank is facing uR cRib sit down and say to uRself its just an outdated tank...datz all...meanwhile,
I spit military flows, ma lyrics are so dope, some of u need diaties to help u deCode...#anticipate #Konaje ft JayRu by me...#ff @jibsai on twitter (www.jibsai.)...nigerian Military o ni baje o(amin)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by juman(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hiss. Nonsense.
Re: Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 by chris365(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Crassus:

stop lying everything is not made in Nigeria

http://www.african-defense.com/?p=2172

am not referring to the vehicles dummy tongue, am referring to the pictures of soldiers i poated. everything in the pictures are made in nigeria by DICON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.